• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Intimate Strangers on a Train

Intimate Strangers on a Train

Jonio pushed his way into the packed subway car with the rest of the last afternoon rush. It was a hot August day and the whirring air conditioners had no chance of keeping up with the heat of the overloaded car. He didn't need to find a hanger strap. There wasn't anywhere to fall.

When the doors shut, he discovered himself standing behind and a little to the side of a beautiful blonde woman about his own height. He could smell her floral perfume easily. Each wave and curl in her hair was there for his inspection. He could see just enough between them to see her shapely figure in a tailored professional-cut satin blouse, tight slacks, and heels.

She noticed his attention and could turn enough to catch his gaze out of the corner of her eye. As much as she could, she gave him a little once-over. She smiled a little and then looked forward again as the train began to lurch forward.

The woman was so beautiful that Jonio was inspired to do something bold and daring. A writer by trade, it came to him in words, fully formed. Leaning forward just a little, he could whisper in her left ear, loud enough for her to hear over the din of the train but not anyone else.

"There was a man: respectful, honest, unattached, and good at his craft. He would take the subway every evening back to his apartment from his job in the City. Observant and a student of people, the man liked to look at his fellow passengers and wonder about their own stories."

The train lurched but he didn't slow down.

"One day, the man waited on the platform and he saw a beautiful girl. She was tall and shapely, with beautiful blonde hair. He had to admit that he found her very attractive, enchanting even."

"When they entered the subway car, he found himself standing close to her as if fate had drawn them together. It felt right to be close to her. Packed in with the crowd, there was nothing to do but be pressed against each other."

"He was able to smell her floral perfume and admire the classic beauty of her face and her body. Entranced, he wanted to speak with her, but he didn't know what to say. As close as they were, there was still a gulf between them."

"Society would dictate introductions or simply conversation but the train made that difficult. Still, to remain in silence was unthinkable to him."

"Then he reached across that gulf and placed his hand gently on her hip."

When Jonio said the words, his hand went to rest on her hip. There was a slight twitch of surprise but then she didn't try to shift away.

"That light touch gave them a connection, bridged their anonymity. He suddenly felt her world and she his. She was like him, in a good place in life but seeking something she found hard to describe: something exciting and perhaps forbidden, a moment of . Perhaps it was just the possibility of unknowns but she felt his touch as a door opening... a chance."

She shifted a little and ended pressed more firmly against his hand.

"He felt the connection strongly, something primal in his desires. He wanted to touch her more but would he risk the open door shutting? If he had a sign, something to let him know that he wasn't just imagining it all..."

Her left hand shifted, sliding back across his pants to come to rest cupping his erection. It had only just started to stiffen but the presence of her hand brought it quickly to full form.

"And then she touched him," he sighed softly in her ear, just loud enough for her but no one else on the noisy, packed train.

"It was a powerful connection now, one demanding more, a heat, a passion. Two strangers together by chance, both desired, needing to feel something powerful. Would they dare to act before the tides of fate drew them apart and broke the moment?"

Her hand squeezed his cock and began to rub it up and down a little. Careful to not jostle or alert the others pressed around them, he moved his hand to the front of her waist. His fingers worked to open the snap on her pants and he saw her bite her lower lip.

"She needed his touch, thrilled by each daring, forbidden movement. Trapped with a hundred people on a public train, she felt him open her pants and his fingers toy with the waist of her panties," he narrated as his fingers did the work. "She responded with sensual strokes of his cock through his pants before she fumbled to find his zipper."

"Would they dare further? Not just forbidden touches but more?"

Her hand found the tab of his zipper and almost yanked it down. Her fingers slipped inside and worked eagerly to free him from his boxers. Within moments his cock was out of his pants, stretching out between the teeth of his zipper and into her grip. He couldn't help but take in his breath sharply, his cock exposed.

"He gasped as she was as eager as he was. He stifled a moan as her hands fondled him, feeling cool and wonderful. There was an urgency here. At any second, the others around them could turn in place and spot their illicit doings."

He worked his fingers inside her panties, finding her smoothly shaved and wet. He felt her turn her pelvis slightly, giving him better access to her, aching for him to touch her.

"She was as ready as he. Was it his words? Could his eloquence be so powerful?"

Now she gave his cock a hard squeeze and he caught her smile.

"But she was wet and his fingers moved easily in her panties, stroking and swirling her sex. The better he did it the firmer and faster she stroked his cock. They were in a perfect rhythm rushing quickly toward pleasures they weren't prepared for."

Her body was pressed to his now, her side against his chest, a physical lean of desire.

"The train hurtles along, ninety eight people oblivious to the sexual desire and act in their midst. So close to them, so close to being discovered..."

He faltered as his orgasm began to approach. His right hand jerked into his back pocket, almost arousing the annoyance of his neighbors, but he pulled out a handkerchief. He pressed it to her hand on his cock and she quickly made use of it, wrapping him up in a double-layer.

He focused on her and her pleasure. His fingers slipped inside her making her gasp and earning her glances that luckily never bothered to understand what they were seeing. He could see the flush on her face from her arousal.

She gripped his cock and stopped, her body trembling. A massage of her clit was all it took to release her flood of pleasure. She clung to his cock and he used his right hand to slip around her waist and hold her up. His left hand felt the throbbing of her orgasms.

After about fifteen seconds, she composed enough of herself to start stroking him again. Her pelvis was moving in small motions, but clearly gyrating in desire for him, wanting him inside her.

"He felt his orgasm building and lost himself in her..." he got out before he couldn't speak. His balls clenched, his cock throbbed, and the handkerchief grew heavy with his cum inside her hand.

"JAMAICA STATION!" came the announcement. They sorted themselves out, each tending to their own clothes for speed. The doors opened just as he got his zipper up and she snapped her pants. The crowd pressed them out of the car and apart from each other.

At first, he started following her, a blond head bobbing in the crowd, rushing to a connecting train. His handkerchief was warm, wet, and heavy in his hand. He felt a twinge of regret when it seemed clear that she wanted it to remain as strangers on a train. He stopped and turned around.

"I hope you weren't trying to get away," she said with a wicked grin. He'd been following the wrong blonde! She handed him a business card. "I have it on good authority that if you call the woman for dinner, she'd say yes."

She gave him a quick kiss of possibilities and then rushed off to catch her train.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Intimate Strangers on a Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds