• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Obsidian Group Ch. 3

The Obsidian Group Ch. 3

12

Chapter 3: Interlude!

Shamaria sat at her desk in the library. She wore only a silk jacket and a pair of open-toed, high-heel sandals. She was going over the financial sheets of the various factories and mills that the Obsidian Group owned. Beside her hand was the drink that she had been nursing since she sat down. The house was quiet. Like always, the servants had left at noon on Saturday. This left Shamaria the solitude to enjoy her mansion all to herself. And it also left her the peace and quiet to enjoy the company she had almost every weekend. Thinking about the coming events caused an involuntary shiver to course through her body. Absentmindedly, Shamaria stroked her naked pussy.

Closing her eyes, Shamaria slowly slid her finger inside her already dripping pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips. Shamaria's mouth opened and she breathed deeply as her finger worked in and out of her throbbing slit. She had almost reached the point of orgasm, when the soft buzzing of the main gate opening shook her from her thoughts. Opening her eyes, she looked at the screen and saw the white Lincoln slowly drive down the long driveway. A big grin brightened her face. Standing, she walked over to the bar and fixed a fresh drink for herself and another one for her company. She hit the button that automatically unlocked the front door. Then leaning against the desk, her legs spread apart; she crossed her arms and looked at the door.

As the door slowly swung open, Shamaria let the breath she had been holding slowly out. The door opened fully, and he stood looking at her. The smile that had brightened her face was mirrored on his. "Hello lover!" Her voice was softer and more sensuous than she had ever used with anyone else. Her heart raced as he walked towards her. His movements were easy and graceful. Like the movements of a panther walking through a jungle. Walking up to her, he lifted her face with his hand beneath her chin. Shamaria closed her eyes and pursed her lips. The kiss when it came was soft and sweet. A moan escaped both their lips as their bodies melded together. Like a blind couple reading Braille, their hands explored each other.

Breaking the kiss, they both stood looking at each other. "Damn, I missed you Shammy!" He was the only one that could ever call her that. And he had been calling her that since they had become lovers. Her hand slid down the front of his pants to the already throbbing hardon he sported. "I'll let you show me later." She handed him his drink and he sipped it as his other hand slid up beneath her short jacket. Shamaria stood still as his fingers found her slit and he slowly worked them deep into her pussy. Her body shook as he looked at her face. But he never stopped sipping his drink as he finger-fucked her pussy. Then Shamaria shook again, as her orgasm hit her. Pulling his fingers from her cunt, they were coated with her juice. He stirred his drink with them. Shamaria stood and watched, smiling at his familiar ritual.

He handed her her drink and Shamaria swallowed the entire contents in one gulp. "Damn, I needed that! It seems like it's been forever since I felt your fingers in my cunt." His soft chuckle filled the room. "How did things go with your new pet?" Shamaria laughed softly. "Oh, like the others, she resisted at first but things changed quickly. Candace finished editing the tapes. Would you like to see them now, or will that wait?" He didn't smile as his hand unzipped his pants. He lifted Shamaria easily and set her on the edge of the desk. Then taking out his dick, he pulled her to the edge and slowly slipped his hard shaft into her waiting hole. Shamaria wrapped her long black thighs around his back as he sank in to the hilt.

"Oh shit! You don't know how good this feels?" Shamaria slowly worked her hips back and forth. Her hands held his back as her fingernails dug into his jacket. He fucked her slowly, giving her just the first few inches of his hard dick. And Shamaria humped her pussy hard trying to get more. "Fuck me you bastard! Shove it in! Deep and hard, like I love it!" Pulling her off the desk, he rammed his dick in to the hilt and held her as she cried out. "Argh! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming hard!" Shamaria held on tight to her lover as her body shook with the violence of her release. Then, as she began to relax, he allowed her to slowly slide off of him.

Shamaria slide from his hips and her feet hit the rug. But she continued to slide down until she knelt at his feet. His dick was still hard and from experience, Shamaria knew that he would not cum for a long time. But he was coated with the juice of her climax. Even the fly of his pants was covered with her juice. Looking up at him, she smiled then bent her head and dutifully cleaned him with her mouth. He continued to sip his drink as he watched her lick the material of his pants, cleaning her juice as best she could. When she had finished, he held her hand and helped her to her feet.

Leaning against him, she nuzzled his neck. "You don't know how badly I needed that." His soft chuckle made her smile. "I wish I could marry you. Then I could enjoy this beautiful dick each and every night." He set his drink on the table and pulled her into his arms. "You would only get this dick when you have proven to me that you deserve it. Now tell me about Ms Kolby's training." Shamaria took up her drink again and leaning against the desk told him the things that she had done to Cynthia. As she talked, Shamaria put on the tape and a large screen slide down from the ceiling. Like she did with all the pets she trained, Shamaria had her servants secretly videotape most of it.

As the tape showed Shamaria and Cynthia in various acts, Shamaria described the things that she felt. When the tape showed Candace drinking from Shamaria's pussy, he stopped it. "I see that Candace's thirst for hot elixir has been passed on to you." Shamaria gave a small laugh. "Not really! I just needed to teach that slut a lesson in submission. She thought she was too high strung to drink from my pussy. I needed to bring her down to size." The venom in her voice made him look at her. "You were a bit hard on her don't you think?" Shamaria had been sitting at his feet. She stood up and took his empty glass. Refilling both the glasses she handed him his drink and began to pace back and forth.

"Look! My grandmother told me a lot of stories about the things she and her mother had to endure at the hands of white people. They were no more than property. And any white man that wanted could use them as he pleased." He sipped his drink as she vented. He had heard various versions of this story before. "I'll admit that I enjoy the pleasure of having these white women submit to me and my brothers. It gives me a sense of power, like the old plantation owners used to enjoy. Did you know that my grandmother's sister had to please a room full of white men more than once? They did everything imaginable to her and she couldn't do anything about it. If she had told her father what was done to her, he would have been killed. Cause he damn sure would have tried to kill those sons of bitches! So she had to suffer in silence. What we do to these desperate sluts isn't half of the shit our people had to endure."

Shamaria looked at him and the burning hatred in her eyes was like daggers of fire shooting into his soul. Instead of answering her, he stood and removed his jacket. The look of hatred disappeared as he unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it through the loops. Her voice cracked as her facial expression turned to one of pleading. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so angry." He doubled the belt and pointed to the desk. "Please?" His look grew hard and he walked over to the desk. Sighing, Shamaria dropped her head in submission and walked to the desk. Leaning over so that she rested her upper body across it, she pulled the jacket up so that her naked ass was uncovered.

"I hate when you get worked up like this. I told you that you had to learn to let the past go. I warned you that you would be punished if you didn't start to temper your actions." Shamaria's whole body trembled as she gritted her teeth. She heard the whistle of the belt through the air. Then her mouth opened in a bloodcurdling scream as the thin leather landed across her ass. Five more times the leather kissed her soft ass. And each time, Shamaria let a scream escape her lips. But she never moved from the desk. Her sobbing echoed in the room but he didn't hear her. Then she felt her burning ass cheeks being spread. Her sobbing increased. "Please! I'll be good. I promise."

But he didn't hear her pleas. She heard when he dropped his pants then stepped out of them. But she dare not turn to look. Her face rested on the cool desktop. Tears of pain streamed down her cheeks. But she knew that it would be nothing compared to the pain she was about to feel. She felt the tip of his bloated dick touch her puckered hole and she whimpered in anticipation. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk so hard her knuckles turned white. She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. Then her asshole exploded with burning fire. Her scream would have scared every one of her servants had they been there to hear it. With a hard lunge, he had buried his entire nine fat inches up her ass. Pulling back he rammed her again. By the fifth penetration, she could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness.

When she awoke, Shamaria was laid out on her bed. Her head was cradled in her lover's lap. Her soft sobs continued as her face was stroked with tender hands. "If my brothers knew how you treated me they would kill you." His stroking hand never stopped. "Oh Shammy! If your brothers knew how I treated you, they would be fucking the shit out of you too!" His voice was soft, but she could hear the humor within it. "Why are you so cruel to me?" The words came out more like a sob than a question. His strong hand lifted her face so that she looked at him. "Oh Shammy! I am not cruel to you. I love you and I always have. I treat you only the way you wish me to. Admit it my love, you look forward to my visits."

This time she gave him a half smile. "Yes. I do look forward to your visit. But sometimes, I think you like to hurt me. You seem to be so distant at times, and yet you could be so loving. Have you ever forgiven me for not allowing mother to attend your graduation?" His hand stopped stroking her hair for just a heartbeat. When he continued, the feeling had changed and she sensed it immediately. She sat up and looked at him. "You haven't have you? Even after you knew why I had to do it?" He sat the drink he had been sipping on down on the night table. Only he misjudged his anger and it shattered. "Damn it, Shammy! It was my graduation. The most important moment in my life!"

This time it was Shamaria who stroked his face. "Do you know how proud of you she was? I had to order the doctors to sedate her, to stop her from forcibly leaving the hospital. Oh Marcus! You weren't her natural son, just someone she took in when your own mother was killed. But to her, you were her oldest son and sometimes she seemed more proud of you than she was of Garner and Steven. Your graduating with a Ph.D. to her, was her biggest accomplishment. Like your winning the largest lottery ever! Oh Marcus, when you walked across that stage to receive your award, it wasn't just you doing it. It was my mother! And your father and mother, and grandparents and all the people who suffered to make sure that you were able to make that walk."

Shamaria couldn't have stopped the tears running down her face. She sniffed hard, trying to stop the flow. Her hands cradled his face and she kissed him. "Why did you rape me that night? Was it only your anger over what I had done?" His eyes drilled into hers. Then he dropped his stare. "No Shammy! I was angry at you, but I was also in love with you too. I didn't want to rape you. That was the last thing I ever wanted to do. But all my life I have been in love with you. And when you seemed to be a bit drunk, all I wanted to do was kiss you. Like a lover would do. But one thing led to another and the next thing I knew, I had ripped your clothes off and then it was too late. I hated myself for doing what I did."

Marcus pulled her tightly to him and kissed her softly and tenderly. Then his lips nuzzled her neck. "But even as you cry over the way I treat you, I am still giving you my love. And you relish the way I treat you. I see it in your eyes. You are one of the most powerful Black women in America. Even if most of the country doesn't know it. But all the power you possess, pales in comparison to the submission I demand of you. And more than the power, you need to feel powerless in my arms. And that's why I treat you the way I do." This time as he kissed her he rolled her over onto her back. Her fingers guided him into her. He slid in easily. She was always wet and ready for his entry.

Shamaria groaned and ground her hips up at him as he slowly filled her. "Why did you come back to me? After I raped you I thought you would hate me forever." Shamaria put her lips to his shoulder and groaned as he slowly fucked her. Then she began to bite him. Her breathing grew ragged. "Because it felt so damn good! You didn't care that I cried and begged you to stop. You made me do what you wanted. And when I refused, you slapped me and forced me to do it. No one had ever did that to me before. Most men wanted to fuck me so bad; they did what I wanted. Oh Marcus!"

Shamaria closed her eyes and let her mind take her back to their first sexual encounter. She had gone to his graduation. He had become angry when she informed him that she had forbid her mother's leaving the hospital to attend. After the graduation, he took her out to dinner. They had a bottle of wine and she had become slightly drunk. He took her back to her hotel room. They were talking when he kissed her. At first she had allowed him to kiss her. But as she realized that the kiss was not brotherly, she began to struggle. Then something seemed to snap inside him. As she struggled to get free, Marcus ripped her dress open. Having shapely tits, she rarely wore a bra.

Shamaria continued to struggle and plead with him to stop. Instead, he pushed her dress up and ripped her panties off. When she tried to scream, he stuffed the ripped panty in her mouth. Then he took her. It was nothing like Shamaria had ever encountered. Marcus was like a mad man. He entered her roughly and even the gag in her mouth didn't stifle her scream. He told her that he loved her and she was gonna love him back. Shamaria spit the gag from her mouth and told him she would never love him. Not after what he did. That was when he slapped her. Slapped her so hard, her head rocked and she actually saw stars. He told her that she would do what he told her to. He had come this far and there was no reason to stop now.

Shamaria pleaded with him not to do this to her. He slapped her. Sobbing, Shamaria tried to push pass him and get to the door. He slapped her to the floor. Then he ordered her to suck him. Seeing that he was lust-crazed, she obeyed. Not like the way she had given head to other men, Marcus made her gag and choke as he held her by her hair. He fucked her mouth while calling her names no other men had ever dared called her. Then he pulled her to her feet. She remembered his words. "I have always loved you Shammy. Every woman I ever fucked reminded me of you. They had to look like you! Or sound like you! You are the only woman I think about. You may never talk to me again; you may even have me arrested. But tonight, I'm gonna give you what I've dreamed about giving you."

Then he threw her to the bed and mounted her. The fight had gone out of Shamaria. She just lay with her thighs open weeping. He took her over and over. Shamaria moaned as Marcus continued to fuck her. But in her mind, she was back in that hotel room. She had sucked his dick, been fucked by him over and over. But it was his final act that seemed to solidify their love. He pushed her over onto her stomach. Pushing her face into the pillow, she felt him forcing crème into her ass. She struggled furiously, but it only seemed to enflame him more.

Before that moment, Shamaria had been anal fucked only twice. And both times had been uncomfortable for her. But Marcus didn't care. When she felt him forcing his bloated dick up her ass, she screamed into the pillow. But he fucked her over and over. And her cries turned to whimpers. Her whimpers turned to moans. And then her moans turned to sighs as a fire began to build in her pussy. Shamaria began to hump her ass up to meet his strokes. The pressure holding her head down began to ease. Shamaria lifted her head up as she lifted her ass higher in the air. And her pussy pulsed with a need and desire she had never felt before.

"Yes Marcus! Fuck me! Take me! Use me how you want to! Oh yes! Deeper! Harder! Please don't stop. Fuck me Marcus! I do love you. I've always loved you!" Shamaria was reliving her ordeal of the past, but the words were being said to him in the present. And their bodies were slick with sweat. Marcus could feel her nails digging into his back. Then he felt her body shudder. Still, Marcus had not given her his own cum. Her mind still caught up in her encounter, Shamaria remembered. She had lifted her ass until she was on her hands and knees. Marcus fucked her hard. Driving his dick up her ass, further than other men drove their dicks into her pussy.

When Shamaria came back to her own mind, she was holding onto Marcus. Her soft sobs were lost in his shoulder where she had buried her face. "I love you Shammy!" Shamaria held him tighter. "Oh Marcus! I've loved you from that moment you took me. It was so strange. The worst you treated me, the more excited I became. When you finished, you just looked down at my used body. Then you dressed and just walked out, leaving me lying there. I hated you at first. I wanted to call the cops and have you arrested. But the more I thought back on how you raped me, the more I wanted you again."

As she talked, Marcus gently pushed her head down to his crotch. Shamaria smiled as she gently grasped his cum coated dick. She winced as he grabbed her by her hair. But Marcus knew what she wanted. "Suck it bitch! Clean my dick, like the sweet slut you really are." Shamaria did as she was directed. And when she finished, he handed her her drink. They sat side by side on her wide bed. Each lost in thought. Then he broke the silence. "When you called me telling me to come home right away, I knew what had happened. But I wasn't prepared for it. You're never prepared for it." Marcus stood up and looked at his sister. That's how he had always seen her. Since the age of ten, when he had been taken in by her mother and father.

They had never talked like this before. Each time had only been the release of their sexual lust. But this time, it was more like a cleansing of the heart and soul. He lifted her face with his finger beneath her chin. She looked up at him with her tear-streaked face. "She wouldn't let me call you. Not until the very end! And when you showed up, she seemed to gain strength from your very presence. But we hated you then. She seemed to share things with you that she held back from us. You weren't even her real son!" Shamaria had her head in the crook of Marcus's shoulder. She didn't see the hurt that filled his face as she said those words. But she did feel him stiffen, and she was immediately sorry she had let them out.

"It was only later, when we realized that she had entrusted you with the funds to insure our education, then we understood the burden she had placed on you. Afterwards, after the funeral, you seemed to change. All the fun we used to have as kids left you. It was like you had grown into the man our Daddy was. Only you did it in a matter of days, weeks, months! You became all business, demanding we do our best. Pushing us even harder than momma did. But I guess she told you what you had to do."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Obsidian Group Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds