• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner Humiliation

Dinner Humiliation

After the plane landed, I got my rental car and started traveling north. I got another text from my Goddess.

"Hey Cumslut, How was your coffee? LOL"

I was instantly humiliated again and my face started turning red. I called her and we talked while I drove. She had me explain what had happened on the airplane and she wanted to know how I felt when I followed her instructions. I was hard during the whole drive. She gave me my next instruction on the call. I was to buy a couple of butt plugs on my trip. A small one, and a large one so I could be trained and stretched.

I knew a place on the way to the client and stopped in to buy the plugs. I knew my Goddess loved purple and was amazed to find purple butt plugs. I got a big one that vibrated and a small one that didn't. I already had a small vibrating butt plug son now I had one of each. I got the two plugs and some lube and headed for the counter. There was a cute girl working the counter, adding to my humiliation. I tried not to look her in the eye as she rang up the bill and I paid. She put the plugs in my bag and smiled at me. "Have a good time" she said and she winked. I was mortified.

I went out to the car and took a picture to show my Goddess. She loved the purple color. (See pictures in profile)

She asked me again if I would be going out for dinner that night. I told her I would, but didn't know who I would be with. She laughed and said to text me from the restaurant. She had another task for me to do and it would be totally humiliating.

That night, I went out to eat with one of my colleagues. We went to an outdoor restaurant on the river. I sat down to eat and texted my Goddess for instructions. She told me that she wanted me to flirt with the waiter. If at all possible, I should get a picture of him to send her. She told me at the end of the dinner, I needed to slip him a note that said. "I am a cock sucking bitch". Then I could leave.

The waiter was a very ugly guy, but nice. I was nice to him and engaged him in conversation throughout the meal. I was hoping my friend didn't notice anything strange. At one point, I took a picture of him, acting like I was taking a picture of the view.

At the end of the meal, we got the check and I picked it up. I started looking in my pockets for a piece of paper to leave the note on. My friend asked me what I was looking for, but I mumbled and didn't answer. I found a piece of paper and pulled out my pen. I wrote "I am a cock sucking bitch" on the paper, folded it and put in with the paid bill.

I was anxious and nervous that he might pick up the bill while we were sitting there, but my friend still had beer to drink. I sat their anxiously trying to make casual conversation while keeping an eye out for the waiter. Finally, he finished his beer and we left. I was so relieved.

That night, I sent the pictures to my Goddess and she laughed her ass off. She was at work. She said, "I told Laura about my little cocksucker doing tricks for me." This phrase did so much for me. I knew she had told her about everything I had done, plus her reference to me as a little cocksucker seemed like it was not only to me, but that she had called me that to her. I felt very degraded, ashamed, and excited.

She said. "I told Taylor too." This was new. She had told Laura things in the past, but not Taylor. I was mortified.

"What did they say?" I asked.

She told me that both her friends had been rolling on the ground laughing. "You made him eat his own cum?" Laura asked.

"That's so gross." Taylor said "He must like cum." I was so humiliated hearing about this. I had met them both before and I couldn't imagine the next time I saw them and had to look them in the eye. I could imagine their smirks and the knowing look in their eye as they made some sort of smart comment and started laughing.

The thought of all this humiliation had me hard as a rock and I begged my Goddess to let me cum. She told me to shove the large butt plug up my ass wear it a while. Afterwards, I could call her for permission to cum, but I would have to eat it up when I finished. I agreed.

The big plug was larger than anything I had been using in my ass. I had a similar sized one that I had tried to use before, but never been able to get it all the way in. Fortunately, this one had the vibrator installed. I pushed it in gently as far as it would go and eased it back out. With a few tries, I finally cleared the largest section and it slipped into place. I realized I was going to have to do this a lot if she was going to take my ass with the big dildo.

I got up with the plug in my ass and started ironing my clothes. It stayed in nicely. As I stood up, and started working, the plug started cramping. It hurt worse the longer I left it in. Finally, I could take it no longer, and pulled it out. It was hard to get the big end out of me then. I texted her then and told her what I had done.

"Good job cocksucker." she said. "Now put the plug back in and you can come. Just remember, you have to eat it after you are done. And send me a picture so I can show the girls tonight."

I put the plug back in again and left the vibration on as I started stroking my cock. Like before, it cleared the bulb and stayed in nicely by itself leaving both my hands free. I came in seconds and caught the cum in my other hand. I took two pictures. One of the cum in my hand, and another one with me licking it up and sending it to her. I was going to be so humiliated when I saw her friends again.

Two days later, my Goddess asked me if I was going out to dinner again. I said that I probably would, but might be going alone. "Even better" she said.

She told me that she wanted me to return to the same restaurant. I was to ask for the same waiter. During the meal, I was to ask him if he wanted a blow job. If he accepted, I had to tell him that I had to get my girlfriends permission first and then call her.

I was totally mortified. She had turned up the heat yet again. I was nervous all day.

That night, I got my courage up to go down to the restaurant. I was totally flipped out. Finally, I made my mind up to go and walked down there. When I got to the restaurant, there was a cute girl working as a hostess. I asked for Bill in a shaky voice.

"Bill isn't working tonight," she said. "I can give you Ann, you'll like her." I quickly accepted and let her lead me to the table. I was lucky. I had dodged a big bullet. I texted my Goddess and told her what had happened.

She laughed. "You got lucky tonight cocksucker. You may not be so lucky next time."

I love my Goddess

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dinner Humiliation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 473 milliseconds