• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Dream Come True

A Dream Come True

After the funeral of my mothers partner, she experienced what can only be described as a 'shit storm' of financial issues. She had no money for rent so she lost her house, she would have lost her job too if she wasn't so good at what she does.

Without anywhere else to turn I offered her to come and stay with me.

A few days later we had her things packed and moved them into my flat. Unfortunately however, I only lived in a one bedroom flat, so being a gentleman I offered her the bedroom while I would take the sofa.

"Would you mind staying with me for a while? I don't want to be alone" she sobbed as we unpacked her clothes.

"Of course mum. If you need anything at all you just let me know, okay?" I replied as I hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you darling. I love you" she replied without moving from our embrace.

"I love you too, mum"

--------------------------------------------------

We settled into a routine over the next few weeks. She would leave for work in the morning while I, being unemployed, stayed at home and kept the house clean. I would have dinner on the table for her arrival, then the rest of the evening was spent in front of the TV talking about our days and the TV shows we usually watch.

When it came to bed time we would usually go up together. Ever since mum moved in she hated to be alone, so we would cuddle and talk until we fell asleep.

It was all perfectly innocent to us, however my mother was oblivious to the deep incest fantasies that filled my head every day since I was a teenager.

I may have had these thoughts in my head but I would never act on them, atleast that is what I kept telling myself.

--------------------------------------------------

One night mum was taking a bath so I decided to run upstairs to grab my phone off the charger in my bedroom.

"Oh sorry mum I thought you was in the bath still, I just came to get my phone" I said quickly in shock.

Mum was sitting on the bed with a towel around her waist, her breasts hanging freely while she was brushing her hair.

Now I am not going to lie, mums breasts were not "perfect" or "huge", they were what I imagine would be average for a woman in her 50's. A little bit of sag but still very erotic and beautiful.

"No problem dear, go ahead and grab your phone. I will be down soon" she replied, not bothered that I had a full view of her chest.

I tried to move but I couldn't. All I could do was stare. It was obvious that I was turned on due to the bulge in the front of my shorts.

"Mum... er.. errrm" I stuttered trying to find words.

"Oh don't be silly. They are just old womans boobs. Past their sell by date." she replied. But she was serious? She actually thought of herself like that?

I walked over to the bed and sat down in front of her and took her hands in mine.

"You are a beauiful woman. You have the body of a woman half your age and the breasts of a goddess"

I was staring into her eyes so she knew I was only talking about her.

"Oh shut up, you have to say stuff like that. I am your mother" she said back to me.

I know exactly how stubborn mum can be, afterall I got my stubbornness from her.

So I decided instead of trying to convince her with words, I would show her.

I took her tub of cocoa butter, removed the lid and took a small handful. I held her hand with my left hand and applied the butter all up her arm, slowly massaging it into the skin. Making her not only smell great but feel great too.

Mum looked a bit confused at why I was doing this but she didn't complain. She shifted back onto the bed and laid down on her front.

I continued to work the butter all over her back, around her shoulders and her neck, I even managed to get a bit on her side boobs as I worked my way around her ribs.

"Can I remove the towel mum, I'd like to do your legs next" I asked her feeling confident.

What mum didn't know is while she was at work, over the past few months I had been taking massage classes and it was time to put what I had learnt to the test.

"Okay honey. Pass it to me though my hair is getting the pillows wet" she replied.

I grabbed another handful of cocoa butter and began working it into her waist. Taking my time to apply pressure firmly and evenly all over her body.

Next up was her ass. I decided to play innocent to see her reaction. I applied a little bit of cocoa butter to her ass and rubbed it in quicker than the rest of her body, then moved down to her legs.

She made a little grunt, which I smiled at. I guess she was disappointed that I didn't spend longer on her ass.

Instead of working down her legs I decided to skip down to her feet and work my way up again. Normally I would have massaged her feet and kissed/sucked her toes but I decided not to let her in on all my little secrets... just yet.

I worked out all her tension in her lower legs which I can tell she loved because she was making a low moaning sound into the pillow. Next up was her thighs, my heart beat sped up, my breathing got faster. I was getting closer and closer to her pussy.

She spread her legs ever so slightly but I didn't respond. I finished up working on her ass and I stood up to adjust my shorts.

"Do you want your front done too mum?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Can do, if its not too much trouble" she replied.

As she rolled over I could have sworn there was a little wet patch where her pussy was. That made me smile.

Mum could clearly see the bulge in my shorts so she must know this isn't all innocent. I took her wanting to carry on this massage as a good sign.

--------------------------------------------------

Mum laid on her back now, naked and in all her glory. Her tits sagging slightly to her sides, nipples stiff and pointing outwards. Her pubic hair remaining untrimmed and dark brown.

She was so natural. It truly was a beautiful sight.

I dropped a dollop of cocoa butter on her chest just above her breasts and started massaging it in. Around her neck again and down her stomach, completely avoiding her breasts for now.

Once her whole top half was covered I moved up to her tits. I had to fight off the urge to bend down and nibble on those nipples. They were the sexiest little things I had ever laid my eyes on.

Mum moaned openly as I rubbed and squeezed her nipples and then groaned as I stopped to move down her body.

With both her legs laid out straight I lifted her right leg up so that her foot was still on the bed, but her knee was pointing up. I massaged around her calf at first and eventually moved up to her thigh. Getting as close to her pussy as I could.

I then did the same with her other leg. It was at this point I decided to take my chances and go for it.

With both her knee's pointing upwards I put one hand on each knee and spread her legs apart.

For a few minutes I massaged her inner thighs before getting to her outer vagina. I used my thumbs to apply pressure to her lips and then took my finger to press on her clit. It was hot, very hot! And oh so wet.

I easily slipped my finger into her pussy, oh the heat was incredible. Mum was moaning now and wiggling her ass ever so softly.

"Oh baby what are you doing to me" she moaned in the most sexy way imaginable.

"Sshhh, lay back and relax while your baby takes care of you" I said with such confidence.

I moved my head down and started slowly licking around her pussy. Probing my tongue in ever so gently and slowly. I wanted to enjoy this moment forever.

--------------------------------------------------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I jumped at the loud beeping coming from my alarm clock. My sudden jolt forcing my stiff morning erection into my mums back.

I silently cursed to myself for being awoken from that dream.

I leaned over to mum, gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her it was time to get ready for work.

*sigh* I wonder if I should tell mum about my dreams...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Dream Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds