• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Comes True

A Fantasy Comes True

My wife Darlene is one of the most reserved, demure women you would ever want to meet. That is, until she's naked and horny. Then, another side of her comes out, a side that's sexually demanding, almost insatiable, and a very aggressive. Darlene and I had been married for about ten years when something happened that really changed our sex lives -- and as strange as it might seem to some people, changed for the better. We are a pretty average couple that you would see in a mall or a restaurant and not pay any attention to. But we discovered something about ourselves that, up until that time, we'd never realized.

One Saturday afternoon Darlene and I were in bed engaged in our normal foreplay before sex when we started to talk about our sexual fantasies. At first we shared a few that were pretty erotic but also pretty tame and I remember that Darlene was quiet for a moment before she sat up in bed and turned toward me. I can still remember the look in her eyes as she started to tell me about what was obviously her deepest fantasy. She described the fantasy in detail and how she commanded me to sit in a chair in our bedroom and watch as she took a lover into our bed and gave herself to him...doing anything with her that he desired. I was not to move from the chair or say anything until he was finished with her and left. "Then, and only then," she told me, I would be allowed to clean the traces of him from her body before I was allowed to have sex with her.

I was shocked by what she told me -- I never suspected that she had those thoughts. At the same time, as I listened, I felt myself getting incredibly turned-on by what she was describing. There was something about the idea of watching Darlene as she lay in our bed and another man used her body to fuck her, eat her pussy and finally ejaculate his thick, white cum inside her, while I could do nothing but sit and watch. Her fantasy electrified my senses because it was similar to a couple of fantasies of mine that I'd never told her about for fear of what her reaction might be. That afternoon we had one of the most intense fucks that we'd both had in a long time and I know that, for me, it was brought on by the idea that maybe it was possible to make our fantasies actually come true. For weeks afterward, every time I thought about it, I could feel myself becoming aroused.

We have a close friend by the name of Gary that we've known for several years. He was our neighbor until he got divorced and moved across town, but we still see him a lot. I felt that if he was ok with the whole idea of fucking Darlene while I watched, he would be a good choice to have our first experience with. When I told Darlene what I had in mind she was more than ok with it. She even admitted that several times she'd fantasized about having sex with him while we fucked. After that I could hardly wait to make our fantasies come true.

We invited Gary to come over on a Saturday evening for supper and Darlene wore a very low-cut blouse and short skirt and was very sexy and made her very desirable. At first everything was pretty normal but several times during the meal we talked about sex and Gary admitted that that was the only thing he missed about his ex. By the time we had finished the meal I knew that Darlene was very horny and wasn't about to stop. She came out of the kitchen with a new bottle of wine and as she was pouring Gary some more wine she leaned slightly against him and put her hand on his shoulder and said, "If you're not getting enough sex...maybe we can help you with that!" It was obvious that he wasn't sure if she was serious or joking as he looked at her. Then she looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "We have a fantasy...and we wanted to know if you would be willing to fuck me as Rich watched?" Her boldness really surprised me but I knew she was very horny. Gary quickly looked at me and I nodded in agreement.

"My god, yes, I would love to fuck you," he said to Darlene. Then he turned back to me and asked, "Are you sure you're ok with it?"

"As long as I can watch," I said honestly, "You can do anything you want with her!"

Darlene was about as horny as I had ever seen her and she giggled nervously as she turned from the table and started to walk toward the bedroom. When she got to the hallway she turned and looked at Gary and me and said, "I'm ready if you two are?" Gary was still a little unsure and he quickly glanced at me. I just smiled and said,

'

"If you're ready...let's go fuck her?" And we both got up from the table and followed her into our bedroom.

As agreed, I sat in a chair that Darlene had placed near the bed where I could see everything that happened. The lights in the bedroom were soft and low and I watched the erotic scene before me as Gary and my wife stood at the end of the bed. They began kissing passionately and running their hands over each other's body. It seemed like only moments before they began to undress each other and I could feel myself trembling with erotic excitement as watched them slowly undressed each other.

Darlene was down to nothing but her French cut stockings and higheels when she slipped her thumbs under the elastic waistband of Gary's jockey shorts and pulled them down over his hips -- freeing his erect cock which sprang lewdly toward her belly. I caught my breath as I realized that I wasn't sure what might happen and perhaps in moments I might see his hard cock in her mouth, cunt, and possibly even in her anus.

As the broke off their kiss Darlene turned and led Gary to the bed. Her dark pubic triangle looked incredibly erotic and inviting. She lay on her back and pulled her thighs apart as if offering herself to him. Even in the soft light of the room I could see the pre-fuck lubrication that had flooded her aroused cunt in anticipation of what was about to happen. Gary got on the bed with her and knelt between her thighs facing her. After exploring her cunt with his fingers for a moment he leaned forward and spread her cunt lips with his hands -- exposing her swollen clitoris to his mouth and tongue. I was jolted by the strange but erotic sight of another man exploring my wife's cunt with his fingers for the first time. I remember the delicious shock that went through me as I watched him lower his face to her cunt and he began to eat her.

Darlene moaned as the pleasure of having her very sensitive pussy eaten spread throughout her body. I knew she was building to a very strong orgasm; her strongest were always with oral sex. As I watched Gary eating my wife' pussy I realized that my cock was not only extremely hard; it was very wet from my own pre-cum lubrication that was soaking my shorts.

Darlene's body strained against itself and she let out a loud cry as her first orgasm slammed into her. She pumped her hips against Gary's mouth as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her and he simply continued to eat her. When she calmed slightly she glanced over at me to make sure that I was watching what was happening. The look on her face was one of total ecstasy.

She turned back and erotically ran her hands over her own breast for a moment. "Gary? Fuck me," she pleaded softly. "Fuck me with your beautiful cock." He stopped eating her pussy and moved up and held himself above her and I could see his cock as it pressed against the swollen cunt lips of the entrance of my wife's vagina. He was on his hands and knees above her and I couldn't help but notice the way his balls hung awkwardly in his scrotum. As he slowly pushed his hard cock into my wife's pussy I thought about how, at that moment, they were filled with the cum he would actually pump into her body sometime before the night was over.

"Richard, watch Gary's cock fucking me?" She breathlessly said to me. "His cock is so big and hot...it feels so good to know you're watching him...can you see that he really knows how to fuck a woman? He's the best fuck I've ever had!" I knew that this was all part of her fantasy but it still turned me on more than I could imagine. She kept telling me what a good fuck Gary was and how good his cock felt inside her as she was building to another orgasm. "Watch him fuck me Richard! Watch his hard cock as it goes in and out of my pussy!" She groaned several times.

Her cries became stronger and she sounded as if she had no control over her own need for sexual satisfaction. Suddenly, I watched as her whole body jolted as Gary kept fucking her. He was slamming his cock into her hungry body with deep powerful strokes and she uttered a particularly loud moan and she clutched at his back and came again. Her orgasm was so powerful that Gary couldn't hold back any longer and he groaned loudly signaling that his penis began spewing his hot cum into the depths of my wife's vagina.

It was obviously an intense fuck for both of them and I watched as they lay in bed, coming down, from their first very satisfying fuck with each other. As their passion eased the three of us chatted softly and I noticed some slight traces of white cum as it seeped out of Darlene's freshly fucked pussy. I had the almost irresistible urge to go over and clean her up with my tongue but, according to her wishes that would come later.

After about a half-an-hour Gary got up and dressed. Before he left we all agreed that this was only the first of many times that the three of us would enjoy this kind of sex together. I knew that the more sex the three of us had the longer it would last.

What had happened really seemed to have had a strong effect on Darlene. She was much more aggressive and demanding about our sex and when I came back in the bedroom after seeing Gary out, she commanded me to take off my clothes and join her on the bed. I had a strong hard on and as we sat there she asked me a lot of questions about what I saw, how it made me feel...she wanted to know how much it turned me on to watch Gary fucking her. I was honest when I told her that I couldn't remember when I had ever been so aroused and that I could hardly wait until I could fuck her. I remember how she smiled at me for a moment before she lay back on her elbows and spreading her legs said, "Here it is; now it's your turn."

There were still small traces of Gary's white cum seeping from her cunt lips as I buried my face between her legs and sought out her clitoris. The distinct smell of her and her lover's sex filled my nostrils and made my cock even harder. Darlene was still incredibly turned on and she had two small, but noisy, orgasms as I ate her sloppy, freshly fucked cunt. The passion that was between us was stronger than it had ever been and I could hardly wait until I could fuck her. When her orgasms subsided I lifted my face from her pussy and moved up on her body. With a quick move I thrust my cock into her wet hole and we started to fuck. Darlene continued her vulgar murmurings telling me how good it felt when she and Gary fucked, and how erotic it was to have me watching her. I couldn't remember when her vagina had been as wet as it was that first time I fucked her with another man's cum filling her vagina.

To be honest, we didn't fuck for long that first time. By the time I actually got inside her I was so aroused that I couldn't hold my own orgasm back. In moments, my cock exploded inside her tender vagina and I filled her with more cum as my cock pumped inside her erotic body. I remember that we both fell into a deep sleep for the rest of the night and the first thoughts I had when I woke in the morning was how erotic it was for me to watch a hard cock pumping in and out of Darlene's cunt.

That night was only the beginning of Cuckold play that we deeply enjoy. For us, is very satisfying and erotic. The men (sometimes more than just one) we invite into be a part of our special Cuckold sex obviously enjoys it as much as we do and often they enjoy it even more.

By being honest and trusting each other about our deepest fantasies and sexual needs, it certainly has expanded the pleasure in our sex life. It's not for everyone...perhaps it's only for a very few like us...but we like it and find it very satisfying. It's a very good feeling for me to hold my wife and feel her sleep after having another man desire her, fuck her, and empty every drop of himself into her naked erotic body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy Comes True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds