• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Female Bodybuilder's Romance

Female Bodybuilder's Romance

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck but might not be a fucking duck. I think that sentence describes me perfectly. My name is Heidi Tremblay, and I was born in the City of Montreal, province of Quebec, to a French Canadian family. From early on I've been a tomboy, excelling at everything from soccer to basketball and cross country. I played rugby at McGill University, where I studied criminology before moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where I started working for the RCMP in a civilian capacity. Not everyone who works for the RCMP is a gun-carrying federal cop. Some of us are office workers.

When people see me, they always tell me that I'm tall. It's true, at six-foot-one while barefoot, with my blonde hair and icy green eyes, I'm not what anyone would consider short or unremarkable. I stand out in a crowd. Still, there's more to me than that, you know? Also, even though I'm heavily into bodybuilding, I don't like people constantly commenting on my muscles or treating me as though being tall and muscular makes me less of a woman. Are female bodybuilders less feminine than other women? I sincerely doubt that. I am very much a woman, thank you very much. Why am I into bodybuilding? I like being fit, and I like being strong. I wish people would stop gawking when they see me but whatever. We live in a world full of idiots, I've realized that a long time ago.

Given what I do for a living and my private hobby, it's not easy for me in the dating game. Tell people that you work for the RCMP and they automatically think you're a cop. And if you look like you could bench-press a truck ( people think I can, I've never tried ) people make all kinds of assumptions about you. A lot of guys are intimidated by me because of my height, my being a bodybuilder, and my level of education and professional achievement. I don't mind dating men shorter than I am. If I like you, then I like you. Yet men seem to think that just because I'm taller than they are means that I somehow look down on them. That's not true. The only people I look down upon are those who hurt the innocent. I run into a lot of them in my line of work. That's why I don't date guys from work or even remotely connected to what I do for a living.

Yeah, it's not easy being me. I'm thirty two years old, and I've been single for about a year. I honestly cannot recall the last time I've had sex. I'm honestly starting to wonder if I might have to start the online dating thing or consult a professional matchmaker to meet a man. Yes, I'm interested in men. I'm one hundred percent heterosexual. Not curious about women in any way, shape or form. You'd think a woman with my good looks, education and money wouldn't be spending most of her Friday nights on the couch, watching TV and crying herself to sleep at night, but you'd be wrong. The loneliness I felt ran deep, and cut through me like a butcher's knife. I went to singles events, did the speed-dating and mingling thing and still ended up alone. Yay, welcome to my life.

One day, I actually met someone interesting. A tall, good-looking Black man in a crisp Canadian Armed Forces uniform walked into the RCMP headquarters in Ottawa's east end, where I work. The man introduced himself as Yousef Suleiman, and met with my immediate supervisor, RCMP captain Joseph McDonald. I've worked for Cpt. McDonald for four years and this red-haired, green-eyed old Irishman never smiles. Yet when Yousef Suleiman walked into the office that day, the chief walked up to him and not only smiled, he gave him a hug. The tall Black man smiled and nodded before returning the officer's hug, and the two walked into the office. For half an hour they talked, and the chief told his secretary, an older Asian lady named Sonya Chang, to hold his calls. Finally, the chief and his friend walked out. At this point, everyone at the office had their curiosity piqued.

The chief looked at me, smiled and introduced me to his friend. Canadian Armed Forces captain Yousef Suleiman had a warm smile and a firm handshake. Also, he was taller than me. Three things I love in a man. He walked out, and I couldn't help checking out his fine ass. I asked Captain McDonald about him and the chief said he served beside Suleiman in Iraq and Afghanistan. That guy saved my life in Kandahar, the chief said, his voice thick with emotion. I smiled. How about that, I thought. A bona fide hero graced us with his presence today. I went back to my cubicle, and immediately did an online search on Yousef Suleiman.

Sorry to sound all creepy but I was curious. Besides, a gal's got to do what a gal's got to do. Yousef Suleiman had two online profiles, one on LinkedIn and one on Facebook. I learned quite a bit about him that afternoon. Yousef Suleiman was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Senegalese immigrant parents. He had a bachelor's degree in criminology from the University of Calgary and a Law degree from the University of Ottawa. All that and instead of raking in the big bucks as a hotshot lawyer he'd rather serve his country. The chief referred to him as the only good Muslim he knows, which, considering how most white men working in law enforcement feel about followers of Islam, was saying a lot.

I went home with a smile on my face that night, and I ran into the handsome Mr. Yousef Suleiman a day later. I went to the Island Sun restaurant, a Caribbean eatery in the Vanier sector of Ottawa. There, sitting among the Haitian, Jamaican and Lebanese patrons of this authentic Caribbean restaurant sat a tall, well-dressed brother. I smiled at him and he waved at me, recognizing me instantly. I accepted his gracious invitation to join him for dinner, and for the next two hours, I was charmed by a most intelligent and interesting man. When he asked me for my number, I happily gave it to him. We made plans to meet at the Blair movie theater to watch the movie After Earth. I'm a big fan of Will Smith and seeing him in action appealed to me immensely. Yousef liked all things science fiction so he was cool with my choice.

The next day, around six in the afternoon, I met with Yousef Suleiman at the Blair movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. We had a good time and after the movie, we grabbed a bite at East Side Mario's restaurant at the mall. A good time was had by all, and that's how my romance with Yousef Suleiman began. I found the guy supremely charming, hot and sexy. The fact that he was educated and successful didn't hurt either. That's why I broke one of my most sacred rules. I had sex with him seventeen days after we met. Typically I make a man wait thirty days before he gets within sniffing distance of my pussy. Funny how these things happen, eh?

That's why I took Yousef Suleiman home that night, and had the best sex of my life. That sexy brother laid me on my bed, made sure I was nice and comfy, then he went to work on me. Yousef licked my pussy, sucked my tits, and then he put me on all fours and slid his thick Black cock into my cunt. That man made me scream in pleasure as I wrapped my strong, muscular legs around him as he pumped his hard dick into my pussy. A lot of men would feel sexually intimidated by a tall, muscular woman bodybuilder in the bedroom but not Yousef Suleiman. He fucked me real good, and totally dominated me in the bedroom. He put me on my knees and gently but firmly told me to suck his dick, which I did with utmost care and dedication. I polished his cock and balls with my lips and tongue, pleasuring him as best I could.

We continued with our fun, with Yousef once more taking me on all fours, smacking my ass and pulling my hair as he thrust his cock inside of me. I felt him slamming into me mercilessly, conquering me and making me yield, and I absolutely loved it. Long had I yearned to find a man who was not intimidated by my height, my strength or my bodybuilding. A man who saw me as a woman and nothing less. A strong man. Yousef proved himself to be that man for me that night as he took me to the edge of passion and back. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead as Yousef laid me on my backs, my big muscular legs in the air, his strong hands gripping my wrists and holding me down as he rammed his dick into my pussy.

I looked into his dark eyes and saw a wildness there I had never seen before in any man, an unyielding, primal passion. Yousef was not like the others. His sexual power was raw, and untamed. It drew me in, and I gave my all to him. We made love like this for hours, until exhaustion claimed us. I lay in Yousef's arms, my head resting against his hairy chest. My handsome Senegalese-Canadian stud kissed me on the forehead, and then went to sleep. I listened to his strong, steady heart as it thundered rhythmically in his chest. I lay there with a smile on my face, more excited and happy than I could honestly ever recall being. I felt...sated. The sexual hunger I carried inside all these long months was gone, replaced by a feeling of profound satisfaction.

Not that the connection between Yousef and me isn't merely sexual. With this man I felt safe, and happy. He respected my intelligence, my accomplishments and my opinions. I'm surrounded by paranoid, insecure men and women all day. It's nice to meet someone who is comfortable in his skin. Unlike a lot of men I meet at work and in my personal life, Yousef knows who he is and what he's about. His religion is important to him, but he's by no means a fanatic. He respects me as a woman but he's not at all like the weak men I meet daily who bend over backwards for women, never realizing that a spine is an essential component of every man in the eyes of most women. Yousef is the one for me. When the right one comes along, every woman simply knows. I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Female Bodybuilder's Romance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds