• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Reasonable Deal Ch. 08

A Reasonable Deal Ch. 08

Note from author: Its been awhile since I wrote one of these. Sorry if I kept you waiting. I actually decided to write this short chapter before writing a finale, which I will do soon. I have been terribly busy.

Chapter 1

John drove up to the corner near Bianca's house. He glanced around, careful that nobody would see him pick up Jamie. She would meet him here occasionally, after slipping out of the house. He was somewhat tired, but looking forward to seeing her.

He had just gotten back from his parents' house. They lived a few hours away, and it had been a nice couple of days with them. But it had left him with an unsatisfied feeling. They had him late in life, and he was their only child. They were a quiet, decent, typical older couple, with few vices and a pretty strong religious background. His parents were proud of his accomplishments in his field, but concerned that he didn't seem to be involved in a church. His mom had this particularly canny ability to see unspoken issues. When he was telling her about his work and involvement in a couple clubs, she seemed to be searching his face. She knew he was hiding something. Moms were like that.

They wanted grandchildren, and he could see his parents' interest in his relationship—or apparent lack thereof. He thought about his own childhood, which was more or less happy...and began to feel tired. Bianca, Sam, Danielle...Jamie...he was getting tired. Somehow the sex-fantasy-dream-come-true was wearing him down. He had pushed away Sam, tired of Danielle, and was having, technically, forced sex with the mother of the girl he liked to be with. Somehow the quiet life of his parents was starting to look more and more appealing.

Waiting for Jamie, in the car, he began to wish he could pick her up without hiding—tell his parents that he had a girlfriend, or a fiance, or a wife. That is it John decided. I am not going to have simple sex romps in the car with Jamie anymore. Tonight is the night that things change. I'm going to straighten this out and get back to the real world. Time for a serious talk.

At that moment, Jamie showed up, and got in the car.

* * * * *

Damn it... John thought to himself, while he shifted slightly. Jamie's head bobbed up and down in his lap. Soft slurping and sucking noises were the only sounds in the vehicle. He had driven fifteen minutes to her high school parking lot. There were cars here and there, with most parked near the school, under the lights. There must have been a couple activities going on inside. Not only am I having a sex romp in the car with Jamie, I'm doing it in her high school parking lot. Why do I do this? I could be in so much trouble, I... "uhhh" John groaned. A parent had just walked out with her daughter, maybe a sophomore, maybe a friend of Jamie's. They didn't even look towards his car, and had no idea that one of the students of the school was happily pleasuring an man in that same parking lot.

Jamie loved hearing John moan, and with a contented "mmph" swallowed his cock. She noticed it harden up, but didn't know it had to do with her schoolmate and her schoolmate's mother as much as her sucking. As her lips moved up and down his cock, John's earlier doubts disappeared from his mind. He wished he could fuck the mom and daughter that just got into the car in the lot. He wished he could fuck every hot mom and every hot daughter in... "no...why are you slowing down?" John whispered, not knowing why he was talking quietly, since they were in the car.

Jamie rose up from his cock, "You're getting too turned on...I want to suck your dick for awhile now...just settle down..." She smiled, then slowly ran her teeth over the engorged head of his cock, making him cringe and pull back from her mouth, into the seat, but there wasn't much room for retreat, and she followed him, nipping softly at his tip. "Urrrrrr" John growled, tortured, but unable to do anything about it. He slammed his hands onto the steering wheel, and gritted his teeth. It felt so good, but hurt too. She finally relented, kissing his dick softly, then worked her way down to his balls. He settled back and spread his legs so she could have access.

As she settled into quietly bathing his testes with her warm wet mouth, and massaging them with her gentle, loving tongue, John smiled and laid his head back against the head rest of his slightly reclined seat.

Chapter 2

Movement a little ways away caught his eye. He didn't know how he'd missed them, but two females seemed to be moving towards a car a little ways away. One looked like a teacher. She was black. Yeah, that's Danielle alright John confirmed. The other was short, but looked attractive. She was Hispanic. He couldn't tell her age well—she could have been a senior, but may have been younger. Danielle was wearing a brown dress, and the girl was wearing a shirt with a black skirt.

His dick softened slightly, from the relaxing attention to his balls and the distraction of what was going on outside the car. Jamie noticed, and started jacking him off while she pleasured his testicles. "mmmm thanks Jamie, you're doing great...keep at it..." John whispered, reaching down and playing with a breast, through her tank top.

Outside, John noticed that Danielle and the student were behind a large van. The student seemed to be protesting something, and Danielle was looking very sternly at her. John knew what was going on. The student stopped talking, and looked at Danielle pleadingly. Danielle made a brief comment, and the student looked around, furtively. The van was between them and most of the parking lot. Both her and Danielle looked towards John's car, but they didn't see him inside the dark vehicle. John remained deadly still, which was difficult, with Jamie tugging on his balls and working a finger around his ass, gently prodding and touching, while stroking his cock.

The student looked at Danielle worriedly, then, with a resigned look on her face, sadly turned towards the van and looked through a window towards the school. Danielle grabbed the girl's hands and placed them on the vehicle, like she was going to arrest her. Then, kneeling down behind her, Danielle raised the girl's skirt up with one hand, and pulled her panties down to her knees with the other. John could see the visible reaction of the girl to the cold air on her ass, as she looked back and down at her teacher, and said something. Danielle glanced up with a frown, and gave a quick smack to the ass, and the student turned around quickly and looked back through the van's window. Clearly she was supposed to keep watch.

As soon as her ass came into view, John's cock started to get very hard. He stopped fondling Jamie's breast and reached over to her ass instead, squeezing it and giving it a quick smack. "OH" Jamie exclaimed, and moved up to his cock quickly to start sucking it again. John put a hand on the back of Jamie's head, not wanting her to come up and see him getting off looking at her former rapist molesting another, possibly quite younger girl.

He watched Danielle as she appeared to inspect the girl's ass. She got the girl to reach down with one hand, without looking, and hold her skirt up for her molester's convenience. Danielle than spread her brown, Latina cheeks, and leaned in to kiss around the exposed asshole of the somewhat distressed looking girl, who kept making slight movements like she was going to look back, then, thinking better of it, returning to scan the parking lot.

Man, going right for her ass, John thought to himself. She's not wasting time. Wow, there she goes, diving in head first. Poor kid. Man, she's got an awesome ass though. I swear, those Latina asses.

Danielle was buried between the girl's cheeks, clearly her tongue trying to work its way inside, and maybe succeeding. The girl had an alarmed but powerless look on her face as one hand gripped the van, and the other her skirt. One of the teacher's hands moved up between the girl's legs, and started doing something to the girl's crotch area. John couldn't see, but assumed she was messing with the girl's clit. The girl put her head down, unable to see the hand molesting her pussy, but maybe not trying to see. She began moving her hips in a slight rotation. Danielle looked up briefly, smacked the girl's ass, and the student's head snapped up and kept looking through the van, while the teacher returned to the beleaguered ass and clit.

After a moment (and with John shifting in his seat, his cock starting to leak cum, and Jamie eagerly lapping it up and swallowing), the girl outside let her head fall back, clearly pleasured, and her hips jerked and pushed back against the teacher. Her hand dropped her skirt, slapped the van, and pushed up against it, like the other. It seemed like she was cumming. She grimaced and closed her eyes while Danielle continued to eat out her ass, the girl's skirt bunched up on top of the black woman's head, and her hand moved rapidly underneath the girl's skirt, while her legs twitched and shook from the forced pleasure.

John took Jamie's head in both hands and began pumping in and out, wanting to release his pent up sperm. Jamie realized John's desire, and satisfied with having sucked his dick well, opened her mouth wide and let him have his way.

*Slop, slop, slop! (his cock easily penetrated down her throat as he watched the action in front of him)

Danielle stood up behind the girl, turned her around to face her, and grabbed both of her A cup breasts, then said something to her. The girl had a weary but panicked look, and shook her head. Danielle shook the girl's breasts, then put her hands on the girl's shoulders and pushed her, clearly unwillingly, down to her knees. The student lifted Danielle's dress reluctantly and moved her face towards the teacher's pussy, lowering the dress over her head and resting it on her shoulders. Danielle just looked through the van window—her turn to keep watch.

John looked at the sight, the Latina student: kneeling down, her hands up, probably spreading the teacher's pussy lips, and clearly eating her pussy. The teacher: legs spread, shaking her ass a little in response to the attention. He couldn't hold back any longer, he pulled Jamie's head towards the tip of his cock and told her to suck hard. She did, and, groaning, he released his seed into her waiting mouth. "MMMMMMmmmmmm"

He watched the teacher being pleasured, through a haze of his own delight, holding Jamie's head while he pumped more and more cum into her mouth, feeling it willingly being swallowed. As he finished his release, he massaged Jamie's shoulders and back (they must have been so tired from leaning over so long), and then ran his hands around her ears and chin. He looked out, and saw that people were coming out of the building.

Danielle quickly stepped back and pulled the student up, then got up against the van with her. As several of the cars pulled out, Danielle grabbed the girl's ass firmly, whispered something to her, and then walked off to her own car quickly.

"Stay down," John told Jamie "there are people around." She obediently kept her head in his lap, nuzzling his cock and kissing it.

As Danielle drove off, the young Hispanic girl quietly got into the van (probably the parents' vehicle) and sat in it for awhile, not going anywhere. John felt his post-orgasm depression coming. It never happened with Jamie. Normally it only happened after something with Sam and Mark, or his encounter with Danielle, or with Bianca recently. He felt dirty. Maybe it was watching the girl being used, and finding it so hot. What he was doing was so much better than what Danielle was doing...but he wished he could see it again.

What the hell is wrong with me? John thought to himself, as the van finally drove away, and he quietly patted on Jamie's head to signal her to sit up, which she did, stretching her sore back. I am way too self-indulgent. Am I that much better than Danielle? What would Jamie feel if she knew about her mom? What would Bianca feel if she knew about her daughter? What would...man. That's it. I need to stop doing her mom, and get this relationship started for real.

"I have never had so much fun with somebody," Jamie said. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." This is great, Jamie thought, I wonder if John really likes me though. I wonder how serious this is. I wish it was more. I wish...

"Man, I can't begin to describe how I feel right now Jamie," John answered, truthfully. "But what would you think about me talking to your mom about us?"

Jamie just looked at him with wide eyes. Did he read her mind? He really is serious.

Yeah, John thought to himself. Time to treat this girl right. I'm done with fucking her mom in the office. Time for life. He turned on the car and they drove back to her neighborhood, and he dropped her off at the corner.

* * * * * *

"OH, OH, OH, OH GOD! OH!" Bianca cried out, her sexual sounds filling the office. John had one hand on her shoulder and one on her hip, while she was bent over the desk, his cock slamming into her over and over.

Damn it. John thought to himself. I need some fucking self control. Literally.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Reasonable Deal Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 704 milliseconds