• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tim Ch. 04

Tim Ch. 04

1234

This story continues on from "Tim Ch. 3 -- Tim serves as a kinky French maid & is punished & humiliated.". This chapter works as a stand-alone story.

*

It was now almost two years since Tim had been kidnapped and forced to work as a submissive sex slave. In that time he had accepted his status as a plaything for rich women and had got used to satisfying their pleasure and their often sadistic fetishes.

After a couple of dates on the island, Mrs Bergonzoli asked Tim to join her for a weekend away. Tim had to get express permission to leave the island, but by now this was something of a formality. He kitted himself out in a cute pair of tight white shorts and a blue and white striped T shirt and made his way to the marina. When he found her yacht, he was slightly surprised that Mrs Bergonzoli was not on there to meet him. The Captain apologised and said he had orders to take Tim to her villa near Palermo. The yacht slid through the water at a truly exhilarating pace. Tim had always loved the sea and he revelled in the freedom and the feel of the salt water spray in his face. As he chatted to the Captain, Carlo Bergamini, he reflected that life was treating him well. His client was a sweet old thing and he was looking forward to living it up at her sumptuous villa for the weekend.

Carlo drove Tim to Mrs Bergonzoli's villa. He was met by a very ill looking client. Normally Mrs Bergonzoli was friskiness personified, she would normally have him naked in minutes. This time the only thing measured in minutes was the time between her visits to the bathroom. She explained she had food poisoning and would be in no fit state to do anything much for the rest of the day but hoped she would feel better on the morrow. Tim felt guilty, what could he do to please her? He offered a massage and was about to suggest something more erotic when Mrs Bergonzoli went to the bathroom for the third time.

"Tim, it is sweet of you, but really I am no use to man or beast. Go down and keep my daughter company. She has been sulking all week and as you aren't 'bloody ancient' she may talk to you. Remember you are my research assistant helping me with my book on Lampedusa, in particular his stay in London. If I feel better I will send my maid down."

Tim went to the kitchen and introduced himself to 'Pippa'. Pippa was a pretty, with long dark brown hair, aged about eighteen. She was dressed in a shapeless T shirt and track suit bottoms and was 'reading' some fashion magazine. Her English was perfect and she quickly perked up when she saw Tim, asking him about what he was doing for her mother and how long he was staying. Tim lied like a politician. Pippa said she was off out to play pool with some of her friends and invited Tim to join them. Tim said he had quite a bit of research to go through with Pippa's mother and she had better OK it with her first. After much pleading on Pippa's part, Mrs Bergonzoli eventually agreed.

Pippa and Tim took a taxi over to another villa to meet a couple of Pippa's friends, Natalia and Louisa. They were all sitting in the living room chatting when Pippa turned to Tim and said, "Strip."

Tim was totally nonplussed, what had happened to the sweet Pippa and the casual evening playing pool? Before he could gather his thoughts Pippa continued, "Tim, you heard me, take off your fucking clothes now." Again Tim did nothing, he did not refuse but part of him suspected that this was a great wind-up and the girls would soon burst into laughter.

But no laughter came, in fact Pippa looked more serious, "Tim let me explain things; first my step-mother said you should obey my instructions (yes, I heard your conversation). Second, I know you aren't a research assistant you are a prostitute, my step-mother uses the same password for all web sites so I have seen your page on Cartwright & Palmer's site (and so have Louisa and Natalia). Call me a stick in the mud but last time I checked, 'research assistants' tended not to pose naked and offer a myriad of sexual services on their web pages. So you are being paid to whore not to play pool, it is just I am going to take advantage of your services rather than mum. Lastly, if you don't obey me I will tell my step-mother you tried to get us to take drugs. It will be the word of a prostitute without ID papers against three blameless innocent girls. I suspect you will get six months and after serving your sentence you will be deported. I wonder what sort of welcome you will get from your employers. The American term for your decision is a 'no brainer', so strip. Now."

As Pippa was speaking she hit the remote control and to his horror Tim saw one of his Cartwright & Palmer videos appear on the TV, he was naked and was being whipped. He knew he could not play the outraged innocent and was well and truly beaten, he merely hoped that the girls would relent and explain it was a joke, but as he gradually removed his clothes, there was no sound from the sofa. The girls simply stared. Eventually he got down to his underwear and stopped.

"Tim come on don't irritate me. Knickers off." With huge reluctance Tim complied.

Pippa threw a slave collar onto the floor in front of Tim, "Put it on and kneel." Natalia and Louisa had remained silent throughout, it was clear that Pippa had told them of her plans but at the same time they looked amazed that it was really happening.

Pippa picked up Tim's brief black knickers and started to play with them, "Tim, what do you normally call your clients?"

"It depends how they wish to be addressed, but often 'Mistress'."

"That is how you will address; Natalia, Louisa and I. Now, hands behind your back."

Tim did as he was told and Pippa rose from the sofa and secured him with some heavy-weight handcuffs. She then chained Tim to a radiator. After all this planning she was not going to let him escape. Tim was left kneeling in the living room as Pippa and her friends went upstairs to change and get themselves ready.

Natalia came down first, in a very short, tight black latex miniskirt and a brief bikini top. She had never seen a man naked before and wanted some time alone with Tim before the other two joined them. Pippa had shown her the Cartwright & Palmer web site months ago and she had spent every free moment gazing at the whores, but she had never imagined that she would see one in the flesh. He was gorgeous. She wished she could have him as a boyfriend. Kneeling there in his collar he reminded her of her fantasies about Roman slave markets. Natalia gazed at his lithe naked body, his pert buttocks and shaved pubic area. She felt an almost irresistible urge to touch his cock, but didn't quite dare go all the way. She knew Pippa wouldn't have any scruples.

"Pippa says you were sold into slavery."

"Yes, Mistress. I was taken almost two years ago."

"So you have been doing this since then? Why don't you escape?" Without thinking Natalia added, "Tim, I would help you."

"No Mistress. They would find me, they always do."

Although Tim was trying to look relaxed, Natalia felt there was huge sadness behind his smile. God, she just wanted to hug him, he looked so innocent and vulnerable kneeling there, naked.

Tim felt very self conscious, he found submitting to a girl his own age much more difficult and humiliating than doing the same to an older woman.

Natalia looked around and saw Pippa and Louisa coming down the stairs in their PVC get up. Pippa had always been 'primus inter pares' but now she was really in charge. It was pretty obvious S&M was a huge turn-on for her. She tried to hide it saying it was all a joke but Natalia knew she was on a monumental sexual high. She knew Pippa had planned this night in some detail, even down to giving her mother some very dodgy oysters. She had made it clear Tim was her boy and she would call the shots.

Pippa stood just in front of Tim with Natalia and Louisa on each side. Louisa was in a very short, figure hugging, PVC dress. She was fingering a leather cat o' nine tails. Tim was only inches away from Pippa's latex dress. She looked down at him, almost breathless with desire. She was nervous but determined not to show this.

Pippa whipped out her phone and photographed 'her first slave'. Tim tried to avert his gaze, in part because of the acute embarrassment of kneeling naked before her and also in the hope he would not be recognised in the photo. Her trophy recorded, Pippa flexed her riding crop, "So Tim, you are now our slave. Spread your legs." Tim began to move his knees apart. Pippa continued to slap the inside of his thighs with her riding crop to show she wanted Tim to spread his legs ever wider.

"To show you now understand your status, kiss my shoes." Tim bent forward and just managed to reach Pippa's shoes and kissed them. He knew he was in no position to resist her demands.

"Stand." Pippa then forced her riding crop between Tim's legs and thrust it up. "Tim you will obey our every whim or you will be in a lot of pain. Some people were born to rule and some sluts, such as you, were born to serve. Do you accept our superiority?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"OK, Louisa, release the chain and his handcuffs. You had also better give the poor boy some knickers. Tim, when you are not serving Natalia or Louisa, you will kneel at my feet."

Natalia stared at Tim's bottom as he went to get them some beers. He looked so good in the knickers they had chosen, so tight against his perfect bottom. Natalia did not know how they chose slaves, but having a luscious arse must be important. She smiled at the apron Pippa was forcing Tim to wear when he served them, he looked so sweet.

When he returned, Tim knelt at Pippa's feet. She fed him olives and chorizo as they watched a DVD. He was her pet.

Louisa turned to Pippa and said, "Let's have some fun."

"OK, I am going first. Tim, stand up and take off your apron and knickers."

Pippa approached Tim and fastened a chain to his collar. The chain fell down Tim's chest. Some six inches down the chain were two smaller chains. Pippa took them and Tim saw a large clamp on each, in fact he felt the clamps before he saw them as Pippa attached them to his nipples. Pain shot through Tim's body, but worse was to come as Pippa knelt and attached two similar clamps to his balls. Tim squealed with pain.

"Tim, do be quiet. This is a slut's uniform and you are a slut. On your knees." Tim did as he was told, all the time watching Pippa as she placed his knickers in the middle of the room. "Now Tim, crawl over and pick up your panties. You will need them by the end of the evening."

Tim got down on all fours and began to crawl to the smiling Pippa. Suddenly he felt a painful tug to his balls and nipples and stopped to reduce the pressure. From behind Louisa whacked his bottom, "Come on slave, your Mistress told you to crawl. Don't disobey her."

Tim moved forward, knowing Louisa must have attached the chain to a piece of elastic. Pippa and Louisa giggled as Tim realised his predicament. If he didn't crawl forward Louisa would whip him for disobedience but the more he did, the greater the strain on his balls and nipples. He did not have much time to think as Louisa struck him again. "Come on you slut, you want your knickers don't you."

Tim swallowed and crawled forward. The pain particularly to his nipples was intense, but he was only a couple of feet away from his knickers. Tim moved forward again and made a lunge for his panties, he was just too short. One more pace. As he took it, Pippa nudged the knickers forward a few more inches. The pain was now almost unbearable. Tim couldn't continue. Louisa laughed as she whipped him again and again on his exposed bottom. Tim took a deep breath and moved forward again, neck out as he tried to get his knickers. Success, he got one corner in his teeth. He quickly moved backwards to relive the strain on his balls. God was he relieved.

"Well done Tim. It wasn't that hard was it. Kneel." Tim did so, knickers still in his mouth and faced Pippa. She crouched down and kissed Tim softly before taking the clamps off. Tim felt another shot of pain as the blood returned to his nipples and scrotum.

Tim swallowed hard trying to recover his calm. He looked up and saw Natalia staring at him. She smiled, she now knew what slavery meant. Natalia had never seen someone submit. She heard Pippa's threat and knew it was serious but was still amazed at the result. Pippa and Louisa were determined to humiliate the guy and to her surprise watching this was fun, Natalia was now very turned-on. The thing was Tim was so beautiful and looked very willing to please.

"Louisa, your turn now, but give the poor boy a few minutes to recover. He looks rather fetching nibbling his knickers."

After what seemed no more than a heartbeat, Louisa ordered Tom to bend over the back of one of the chairs. Tim knew the score. He bent over, legs spread and pushed his bottom out. Louisa admired him, then stuffed his knickers into his mouth.

"Remember Louisa, no marks."

Louisa picked up a long wooden paddle. The first stroke was not too bad, the second was worse, the third was agony. Tim cried with pain. Louisa continued to strike Tim, much harder than the normal 'erotic' beating he normally endured.

After about a dozen strokes, Pippa went up behind Louisa and gently restrained her, "OK, I think that is enough for the poor boy. I want my slave to be in one piece at the end of the evening." Louisa who was in an erotic world of her own looked around disappointed, but she did not defy her friend. She had got huge enjoyment out of beating Tim and was determined to have a few more sessions before the night was out. She knew she had found her fetish, she would never manage to look at a boy's bottom in the same way again.

Tim was very relieved and fell on his knees, hoping Pippa would allow him a rest.

"My turn now." said Natalia, "Tim put your knickers back on and follow me." Tim winced as he pulled his tight knickers up over his now extremely painful bottom.

Pippa looked up, clearly Natalia was not happy playing with Tim in public. She was not that surprised, in fact she was amazed that Natalia had agreed to participate at all. "Remember what Angelo said, no sex and no visible marks. We had better be going soon, so don't take too long."

Natalia led Tim to her bedroom. Tim looked around, it was still 'girly' too many posters and far too many teddy bears. He wasn't sure what she had in mind so fell on his knees to be safe.

Natalia, surprising herself with her own courage, undid her bikini top and lay on the bed. "Tim, you have some work to do. Start by licking my tits."

Tim pushed her stuffed kangaroo onto the floor as he clambered on the bed, straddling Natalia. He barely allowed his tongue to touch the nipple. Gradually he moved closer licking the nipple properly. Tim would periodically stop and blow on the now terribly sensitive area. Natalia squirmed with pleasure, Tim was so sensitive, so caring. She began to breathe deeply, trying to conquer her huge arousal.

"Tim, my pussy." Tim eased his hand up her tight skirt and began rubbing her clitoris.

"More, more Tim." Tim was now getting excited, whilst still sucking her breasts, he pushed her knickers aside and gradually inserted his fingers into her now well lubricated pussy. Tim moved down the bed and started licking Natalia's clitoris. He felt her intense heat. Returning his attention to her tits he kept massaging her pussy.

Natalia had never felt so turned-on. She knew what Pippa said but damn it, it was her house and Tim was as much her slave as Pippa's. She whispered, "Fuck me Tim, but please be gentle."

Tim had taken many a girl's virginity. Concerned mothers would often bring shy daughters to the island so they could be sure their first sexual experience was enjoyable. He pulled Natalia's knickers to one side and gently entered her. Tim was very slow and considerate. Natalia felt immediate pain, mixed with the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. The combination was incredible.

She shouted, "Don't stop, keep on going." Tim did as he was told and gradually pushed his whole penis in. Natalia screamed with ecstasy as he pushed into her again.

Just as he was going to pump a third time, he felt incredible pain in his bottom. Pippa was standing by the bed, as Natalia tried to cover herself, Pippa screamed, "Nat, he's mine. I decide who he fucks and when. Remember what Angelo said, 'no sex' before the club. There will be lots of time for that later but you fucking ask me first. Now clean yourself up, you slut. We will be leaving soon. Tim follow me."

Natalia knew she should not have fucked Tim without Pippa's agreement, but talk about temptation. No one with a heart (or a pussy) would blame her. As Natalia got ready, she mused on how well Pippa's plan was going; first threaten Tim, then get him to strip, humiliate him and finally punish him. Pippa said if they could do all this Tim would become submissive and so it seemed. She thought maybe Tim should continue as a slave, at least for a bit longer. He looked so damned cute kneeling before her. She wanted him again, badly. Perhaps next time he should get a spanking ...

Pippa led Tim to one of the villa's luxurious bathrooms. Tim sighed with relief, hoping for a few minutes on his own, to rest and examine the damage the girls had done. But he was quickly disabused of such hopes. Pippa and Louisa wanted to watch; privacy was one of the first things you lost when you became a slave.

Tim undressed and showered. He felt the sting of the hot water on his sensitive nipples and bottom and heard Pippa and Louisa's giggling. Clean, he got out of the shower and was handed a towel by Pippa. This was a mere temporary relief, as she was insistent that he did his shaving and hair naked.

Pippa watched Tim's taut buttocks as he shaved. She had done it! She had a slave and he was so damned sexy. All that planning was now paying off. The amazing thing was that Tim seemed to accept her authority without question. Her threats must have been convincing or perhaps he was genuinely submissive as the website said.

When Pippa was happy with his appearance, she allowed Tim to put on his knickers and collar.

~

They piled into Louisa's car and headed for the ancient part of Palermo, near the docks. They parked the car and proceeded to the club, as they turned a corner they almost bumped into a Carabinieri patrol. The senior policeman looked at the girls and more to the point Tim, in his collar and bikini. Tim did not understand the conversation, but it was pretty evident the policeman was asking what Tim was doing walking around Palermo in his underwear. He kept hearing words repeated with some emphasis, "Spogliarellista ... sorella ... addio al nubilato ... mutandine ... bagascia."

Eventually the policemen irritably waved them on. Louisa looked relieved. Tim asked her what it had been about and she explained, "Pippa said that you were a stripper for her sister's hen party. Whilst the policemen thought you were a whore. He was going to arrest us until he found out Pippa's name was 'Bergonzoli'. Clearly this made him think, so he told us to get you off the street pronto. Wow, I really thought we were in trouble then, he didn't really look the liberal type."

Bar Bardia was a dive, its dim lights and collection of low life had a certain seedy glamour. The bar was full of dark corners and had fetish scenes and portraits of some of Sicily's most brutal murderers decorating the walls. Tim was particularly struck by the unusually large number of tough looking women. Tim could imagine how it was heaven to Pippa and her friends. The fact they had him to show off, as they tried to act as if they part of the underworld, could only have added to the ego trip. Tim was no retiring violet, but even he had never seen people like this; whores, junkies, fairies, pimps and those who contravene pretty well ever clause of every act on the subject of theft or sexual vice. A zoo of perversion. Even the hardened clientele were staring at him, kneeling at the girls' feet in his bikini bottoms and collar. The girls stuck out, three innocents in an ocean of vice. They were clearly trying to look confident and relaxed but their naive posing only emphasised how unutterably out of place they were.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tim Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds