• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sexy Affairs Ch. 01

Sexy Affairs Ch. 01

At first, we were just friends, we would stop by at his place every day after work and grab lunch but after a while, things became more than that, much more than that.

Both of us were carrying big piles of books walking under the blistering sun towards his place. The security guard of the building was kind enough to help us carry our load up to his flat. I fell flat onto his sofa when he switched on the AC, it was a long day's work and I was exhausted.

He was a decent place in a nice neighbourhood; I was familiar with the flat as I have been here almost every day for the previous three years.

"Thanda Hou (Cool Down), I'll order some lunch." He spoke in a crisp Bangla accent

Outside of school, we always spoke in Bangla. We were teachers at Grace International, a popular English medium school for the higher upper-class citizens. I would travel two hours every day by bus from a lower middle-class neighbourhood; we were doing fairly well but didn't have much saving. I was the sole provider for my younger brother and widowed mother. I during the beginning of my teaching career work from dusk to dawn to help make ends meet without rest or pause.

"The weather is so fucking hot ..." Alok swore as he pulled the curtains together in the dining and drawing room

Alok was my colleague from the same school, I was the grade five science teachers, and he was the grade ten Bangla teacher. Alok was nine years older to me, fairly built with brown complexion; he didn't speak much and was a very forward person. He was five eight and I was five three. In comparison, I was much healthier but looked younger than he.

"I'll go freshen up make yourself at home." With that, he left me to my thoughts.

Alok had a very manly sex appeal to him, he wasn't the best looking of individuals but the man was fit. In his entire hard exterior, he was a gentle person. During the earlier stage of my teaching career I used to give home tuition after school, it was hectic and I was always late to go home. Alok offered to match my salary if I would assist him with the school's book checking and corrections. It was a great relief as Alok would always consider my position and let me leave quickly after work was done. So in terms of financial aid, he was of great help.

When the door rang, I received the pizza delivery and paid the bill. As I set up the table, Alok got back from his shower.

"Wow, it is only 11 ..." he commented

The school gave us early leave as the examinations were in process, they didn't require the teachers to be present during the examinations.

"Have you called your mum, let her know you will be a little late today?" he spoke as he took a bite of his pizza

I called up mum and let her know I maybe a little late, I knew where this was leading to but things have been like this between us for quite some time.

We spoke about the day's work, he asked me about my health and family. Our conversations were always casual and never too intimate.

I washed my hands and helped him clear the table. As I proceeded to wash the plates, he came up behind me and gently pressed only me.

"Have you switched off your cell?" he whispered, he hated it when the phone rang, and he always made it a point to switch off his cell phone when he was occupied.

"No, I have put it to silent," I replied

He gently removed the pins from my head scarf and let my hair fall freely, he would often tell me that my long hair is one of my sexiest features.

"I would hate it if Himel called and bugged us ..." he said seductively

Himel was my boyfriend, I have been dating him for five years and we were hoping to get married at the end of this year. He was the only other man I have been with; he is completing his graduation from university. I loved Himel dearly but over the years we have moved apart a lot, we have been very busy with our work and class schedules and lived four hours from each other.

Alok switched off the tap and gently pulled me to the drawing room. I would have never imagined that things would escalate with Alok to such extent, at first we were colleagues working together, we were content with that for two years, then one day when I was upset and weak, we kissed and things have escalated ever since.

His hands left mine and held my waist pulling me closer to him. He gave me a long hungry kiss before pulling away. He gently slid my Salwar-Kamees off me and threw it to the corner of the room. With an expert's hand, he unhooked my bra and threw it to a corner as well. He then pulled his t-shirt of him, leaving him in his shorts and me in my pyjama.

I haven't tried to resist him in a long time, we both wanted it and he respected my limitations. Even though we have been intimate, we haven't had intercourse, I made it clear that if this went too far, I would quit and he respected that. I to this date was a virgin, I have been intimate with both my boyfriend and Alok but I have saved my virginity for my husband only. Times with Alok has been the most hectic, I would guilt trapped myself and not speak to him or avoid him, we would move in circles and keep going until I met a dead end and return to him.

I was emotionally attached to Himel but with Alok, it was plain physical lust, we rarely had a deep conversation, both he and I have expected nothing out of this fling and in many ways I was comfortable with this. I went to extreme lengths to cover my tracks and no one knew about us.

We met in a passionate kiss again, my hands wound around him as he nibbled at my neck. He gently pushed me onto the sofa. He hated it when I didn't let him into my space, I spread my legs for him to slide into, and he still had his shorts on and I my pyjamas. He would dry hump me and I would wound my legs around him pushing him closer to me. But I couldn't give into his needs he needed to be content with this.

We would kiss and fondle each other for hours, his hands squeezing my breasts and his tongue toying with mine. We kissed and swallowed each other's saliva. We loved each other's nakedness and openness; he would often suckle my breasts for hours licking and biting my nipples. Both Himel and Alok had a fetish for a big breasted woman, but Alok would go at it for hours. There was this one time, Alok said he was very hungry, we came over to his place, he pushed me onto the dining table, got rid of garments so quickly and ravished my breast for at least two hours until he was completely satisfied. He would bite them, suckle them, lick them, and squeeze them. He would often leave them sore from all the attention he gave it.

All the attention Himel and Alok gave me made my breasts bigger and they both loved it.

These are mine; he would often grab them and tell me.

He gently pinched my nipples with his fingers to grab my attention; I loved the feel of his hands. They were tougher and manlier than my boyfriends.

"Tell me whose are these?" he said as he squeezed my breasts with his hands.

I moaned in response.

"Tell me", as he teased me even more.

"Yours, I replied," I said pleading him to stop teasing

"Liar." He replied and squeezed my breasts so that I moaned with pain "maybe I should mark my territory."

"They are your, only yours," I said as I moaned with a mixed sense of pain and pleasure

"Then why do you let Himel take what is mine." He said with a sense of mockery

I couldn't respond, he was teasing me.

When he grew weary of it, he would then proceed forward with helping me release him. At first, he was okay with a hand job, but over time he would become increasingly needy. He gently pushed himself on top of me; his knees were just below my arms. I was looking directly at his shorts.

"Take it out." He would command me

He loved to do this; he loved to be in control of me. It wasn't until four or five months that I have agreed to this, I have had experience with Himel but Alok was different ball game entirely, I wasn't too sure.

I unzipped his chains and felt my hand grab on to his familiar dick. I know that dick was a crude word, but it is what fascinates me, I liked the sense and feel of a dick. It was warm and almost alive in the hands. As I pulled it out, I looked in awe and fascination at his majestic dick, the dick I was more familiar with was Himel, but Alok's dick was much bigger and longer. He was eight inches long and little over one inch wide; he was four inches longer than Himel's. When I first saw it I was so afraid, I never imagined a man's dick could grow this big and wide. I have heard stories but seeing one was a different story entirely.

As I looked at his dick with deep fascination, I felt a knot in my stomach. I knew what he wanted but I didn't want to and I wasn't very good at it. The first time I did it was with Himel, I was kind of forced into it and I didn't enjoy doing it then and I definitely didn't enjoy doing it now. But this was the only way I knew to relive them and I tried my best to like it but I just couldn't.

He pushed himself closer to my mouth, there was little I could say or do it was just very natural for guys to want this and this was the only way I knew to relive them while remaining a virgin. When he stopped moving, my fingers wrapped around it, I steadily stroked it as he was begging for me to kiss it.

I teased him and stroked it, I gave soft kisses until he grew tired and moved it closer to my lips. I licked the tip of his dick with my tongue and felt it respond. Alok liked the attention I gave to his dick; he taught me how to please him. I would gently lick up and down his shaft; it tasted of sweat and salt. It took me a while but I got used to it, I would lick every inch of his dick just like he wanted and once I was done with it, I would take one of his balls in my mouth and suckle it gently. I hated sucking his balls, it had hair and tasted funny but I would do it because it was the only way I could relieve them from all the stress.

"Oh ... Anika take it in," he commanded me as he gave a soft moan

I had a difficult time taking his dick into my mouth; it was too big for me to put in. I parted my lips as wide as I could to let his dick into my mouth, the first time I did this with Alok, I was terribly frightened but after doing this a number of times, I could manage it. I swallowed as much of it as I could, but I didn't let him go any further. After shoving his dick in and out of me a couple of times, he got off me to allow himself more room.

He stood beside the sofa and I positioned myself between his legs looking directly at his dick, we have done this numerous times, thus I was aware of how things went. He gently pushed his dick into my mouth; he always insisted that my hands not move away from his buttocks and encouraged me to grab and hold on to them. He would then place one hand of his behind my head to force me further.

He gently shoved his dick deeper into my mouth; at most I could swallow four inches of it, but not anymore, when he would reach limit, he would gently pull out and push back in again, after a couple of times, as I became accustomed to the rhythm, I began to pace myself up and down his dick. Alok loved blow jobs and he never failed to mention it, I have spent so much time giving him blow jobs that I was practically an expert my now. I knew exactly how men liked it; they liked it sloppy and quick. I went at it for a couple of minutes, until he grabbed hold of my head when I had his dick in my mouth the deepest. He liked to see me swallow his dick and gave my reaction.

"Today you are going to swallow my dick more." He commanded me as he gave an evil grin.

When Alok got into this mood, there was little I could say or do to sway him; I have long ago stopped trying to. There have been numerous occasions he tried, if I forced myself out he would simply stop and ask me to leave, at first it didn't bug me, but after a while, I would let him have his way as long as he kept his word to keep quiet about us.

"Stop biting, Anika, myself," he said gently

I couldn't help it. This was the first time; I was trying to go further. As his dick reached my throat I felt myself resist, but he had a firm grip on my head and wasn't letting it go, he slowly made me swallow more of his dick. To my surprise, as he forced himself deeper, his dick slowly slid down my throat and was able to lodge himself further in. I found it a little difficult to breathe but it wasn't exactly very painful, as he probed even further it became harder to breathe but then suddenly my mouth reached the edge of his dick. It suddenly came to me that I had all his eight inches of dick lodged into my mouth, he held on to me as long as I could manage, but then I was having difficulty breathing and forced myself out.

I gasped for air when I pushed myself out. It took me a couple of seconds to regain my composure, he was adamant about what he wanted and he wanted his dick back in my mouth.

I wanted to be done with it quickly; I sucked his dick, moving my mouth up and down his length, I couldn't probe further even if I tried. As I paced myself faster I could hear him moan, he was quickly reaching his limit. It hurt a bit when he tried to push deeper into my mouth.

"Oh, Anika he moaned." As he shoved his entire eight-inch dick into my mouth for a second time.

I felt dick throb and his hot cum rush into my mouth, unlike Himel, when Alok came, he would pour huge amounts. I never actually let Himel cum in my mouth, but this would be the fourth time Alok came in my mouth, The first and second time were mistakes, the third timed was pre-planned but I choked on it, this time around I was prepared.

He held on to my head tightly as he came into me, I was prepared before hand, I swallowed as much of his cum I could, but it simply kept coming, when I felt myself choke, I jerked back getting it out, I coughed and had hot liquid all over my face and body as he squirted on me.

The cum was sticky and tasted awful, I wasn't sure why I did it, but it seemed to please Alok. I could never get myself to swallow Himel's cum. Alok was exhausted and fell right beside me on the sofa. After I recovered myself, I went to the washroom to clean myself. What I hated the most was the guilt after all these, my heart would be heavy and I felt angry with myself. I would often cry when I was in the washroom, I would switch on the tap and cry.

I had one of Alok's towel wrapped around me when I came out of the washroom, I was looking for my discarded clothes. Alok was there washing the stains off the sofa, he seemed to be in a merry mood. I gave him a big smile and asked: "where are my clothes".

"I put them on the balcony, would you like me to get them." He replied

"Yes, please," I asked sweetly

He got up, looked at the clock and walked towards me. "It is only three, will you be leaving soon."

I nodded as he gazed upon me.

"You know it is the first time, someone took it all the way in." he gently caressed me

I gave him a shy smile.

"I don't want you to go, I want to spend some time together, and tomorrow is a holiday." He gently slid his hands down my back.

To be continued ...

This is my first shot at writing an erotic story, I sincerely hope you liked it. Feel free to give me feedback. I'll continue with Part Two if I feel encouraged by my reader's responses. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sexy Affairs Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds