• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Daddy Ch. 02

Meeting Daddy Ch. 02

Lois awoke in her father's arms, and got up off the sofa to take a shower. Seconds after her shower started the doorbell rang. She heard her father get up and answer it. She heard a male voice but the words were distorted by the running water.

Mark had opened the door to a familiar face.

"Hey dad," his son greeted him, "I've got the day off work, I though we could do something."

Caspar, his son, then heard the running water.

"Got a lady here?" He joked.

His father chuckled and nodded his head.

"I'll go get her shall I?" Mark hurried off to the bathroom. He opened the door to find Lois fresh out of the shower.

"Baby, I've got a...friend here. Just don't mention...you know..." He trailed off.

Lois nodded her head to reassure her father.

"Don't worry, give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready."

Caspar put some coffee on and made himself at home on the sofa. He heard footsteps and looked up to find an attractive woman standing in the doorway. Her damp hair fell across her breasts which were barely covered by her low cut dress. She had obviously not expected to stay the night or she would have been wearing more casual clothes. Caspar smirked, his old dad still had it in him. He didn't know how he did it. He then stood to greet the woman.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Caspar. I suppose he's just told you who I am." As he spoke, he pointed with his eyes to the direction of the bathroom where his father was taking a shower.

"Yeah he did, I'm Lois."

Caspar and Lois both looked at each other with surprise at how young the other was. Lois couldn't have been over 18. He wondered what his dad had said to impress her enough to bring her back home. Lois looked at Caspar and wondered why her dad's friend was so young. She shook the thought off and just assumed he was a work colleague. After all, her dad owned a line of gyms, the staff weren't going to be a group of old men.

Mark ran out the bathroom, mobile phone to his ear.

"No...no...okay, Richard, calm down. I'll be down in 10 minutes. Bye."

He turned to his children, although neither was aware of this fact.

"You two, make yourself at home. There's been a mix up with the orders, I'm going to have to go down. I won't be too long."

With that he dashed out the door, leaving Caspar and Lois in a momentary state of confusion.

Caspar made them both coffee and some toast while they chatted away. He noticed how sexy she was. He admired her legs; slim, tanned and completely smooth. He almost had a heart attack when she bent to get the milk out of the fridge. Her dress rode up and her bare ass was right there. He caught a glimpse of her smooth pussy, but it was gone all too soon. "Shit," Caspar thought as he felt a bulge growing in his pants.

Lois leaned over the counter to show Caspar the ring he asked her about. His original plan was to get a nice view of her cleavage. He didn't expect things to turn out how they did. She leaned over, knocking the coffee cup as she went. It spilled down Caspar's top and he jumped up, swearing. Lois gasped and grabbed a towel.

"I am so sorry. Oh god, sorry."

He ushered her away, saying he'd grab a top from upstairs. She offered to go up, and he accepted. As he removed his top, Lois bit her lip. His muscles were perfectly defined and his skin was flawless. Caspar noticed this and smirked down at her.

Lois flushed and ran up the stairs with the wet t-shirt. Caspar had a full view of her ass as she went up and found himself following her up there. He caught her just coming out of his father's bedroom with a clean top in her hand. Without thinking, he grabbed her wrists and held her hands against the wall, kissing her with a passion only Mark had shown her. At first hesitant, she now fully embraced his lips against hers, grinding herself into him body. The restraint turned Lois on more than she could have imagined. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been before, and she felt ready to explode when he released one hand and slid his fingers down to stroke her.

He gasped at how wet this girl was. He plunged his fingers deep inside and stroked the spot that would send her over the edge. Like his father, he was an awful tease. Once again, when he felt her building to a climax, he stopped. "What is it with these men" Lois though as she sighed.

Deciding to get her revenge, Lois pulled her restrained hand from his and dropped to her knees. She swiftly undid his belt buckle and pulled the jeans from his hips. She gasped at his impressive length before grabbing the shaft and guiding her hand up and down. This lasted for mere moments before she covered his throbbing cock with her mouth. He gasped and marveled at how she had taken in his entire length. He knew he was not the biggest, but size wasn't a problem and she was so petite he didn't know how she did it. Her perfect mouth was a paradise for him. He had never received such an amazing blow job in his life. He felt his orgasm building. Unfortunately for him, Lois sensed it too, and stopped. He groaned as he realized what she was doing.

Lois looked up, and saw a wicked gleam in Caspar's eyes. He smiled deviously and picked her small body up and put her over his shoulder. She squealed with delight and playfully pumped her fists on his back. Walking into Mark's bedroom, he dropped her on the bed which had not been slept in. Her dress was once again ripped off in one smooth movement and he pounced immediately onto her tits. He sucked her hard nipples and she felt a tingling which traveled down to her groin. Looking down, he smirked once again before mercilessly ramming his pulsating member into her body. A scream escaped her lips. Not one of pain, but of pure pleasure. Her hands were once again restrained, held against the headboard. She loved the feeling of being helpless. Being a victim. She had never thought of herself as submissive, but didn't realise how horny it made her until then.

The two were so busy fucking upstairs they didn't hear the front door open. The screams and groans greeted Mark as he stepped inside. The realization hit him and he ran his fingers through his tousled hair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds