• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 02

Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 02

12

Just as he thought that his sister Christine was about to open her closet door, she didn't. Just as he thought that he was about to be discovered hiding in her closet and beaten to a bloody pulp by his always angry sister, Tommy had a reprieve when her cell phone played "Sugarland's Stuck Like Glue." The chance he needed to make good his escape, figuring she'd take the phone with her in the bathroom, he couldn't when she remained in her room to take the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi, Jason," she said excitedly in the way of a schoolgirl impatiently waiting to be invited to her high school prom. Quickly controlling her excited tone, she played it cool by trying not to show how excited she was to talk to him, her new Mr. Dreamboat. "How are you?"

She curled her hair around her finger as if it was Jason's hand touching her long, blonde, lush, beautiful hair.

"A barbeque? Really? When? This Sunday? Gee, I don't know," she said pumping her arm in victory as if she had just won a tennis match while listening to what he had to say on the other end.

"It's such short notice. Why Sunday instead of Saturday, may I ask? Nude Day? Really? No kidding. This Sunday is Nude Day? I didn't know that. I had no idea," she said rolling her eyes. "With my parents being so morally religious, I've never celebrated that holiday."

"Naked? Everyone attending must get naked? Really. No kidding. Wow. It sounds like fun," she said pumping her fist again. "Duh. It's a naked Nude Day barbeque. Of course. Gotcha. I see. Cool. Maybe I should wear an apron incase I'm standing too close to the grill cooking," she said with a laugh.

"How many people will be attending? Wow! What did you invite the whole town?" She laughed her sexy laugh instead of her annoying little laugh. "Gees, I don't know Jason. I could probably get naked in front of you and a few others," she said touching herself between her legs and through her panties as if imagining herself naked in front of Jason and him touching her instead of her touching herself.

Tommy watched his sister rubbing herself in the way that he wished he could touch her, feel her, and rub her. She listened to Jason talking before speaking.

"I don't know if I can get naked in front of all of those people. Yeah, that's true, with so many other naked people, I'll just blend," she said making a face.

In the way his sexy sister looks, always a standout beauty, she'd never just blend.

"Let me think about it. Okay. Bye," she said hanging up her phone and jumping around the room in her panty and bra with joy.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. I can't believe that Jason invited me to a Nude Day, naked barbeque. Men, men, men. I can't wait to get naked in front of all of those horny, young men. I can't wait to see all of those cocks begging to be sucked and fucked," she said. "Wait until they see my God given body, especially the ones who haven't already seen me naked," she said under her breath. "I'll be the sexy star of the Nude Day revue show. No one has a better body than me," she said looking at herself in the mirror while turning one way before turning the other.

Obviously for Tommy to be hiding in her closet, he wholeheartedly agreed that his sister had the best body that he still hoped to see naked. As soon as Christine hung up her call with Jason, reading text messages received from her girlfriends, no doubt about the Nude Day naked barbeque, she was on the phone calling her best friend Amanda.

"You're not going to believe who just called me Amanda. Jason just called me. What? Seriously? He did? He called you too? No kidding. Really? Oh," she said unable to conceal her disappointment.

Always upbeat, in control, and positive, Tommy watch sadness take over her face. More importantly, she stopped touching herself to focus more on her cell phone conversation.

"No, um, I just thought he was asking me out on a date but I guess he wasn't. He was just inviting me to the Nude Day barbeque along with everyone else in the town," she said with a shrug.

She stopped talking to listen to her friend.

"What? Me? No, of course not. I'm not interested in him at all. You can go after him if you want. With an entire Nude Day celebration of naked men, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Just don't get mad if he wants me instead of you. Why? He likes blondes," she said with a laugh.

She stayed quiet while listening to Amanda talking again. The two of them talked a lot on their cell phones. They could be talking on the phone for hours and, especially now that she's not removing anymore of her clothes and stripping naked, he didn't know if he could stay cooped up in her closet much longer. What to do? Should he stay or should he leave?

"Are you going to go? Me? I don't know. I haven't decided. I told him that I needed to think about it. How many are going? Wow. Cool. To be honest, I just don't know if I can strip naked in front of all of those people," she said rolling her eyes again.

Knowing his sister for the slut that she was, she'd walk around naked in front of the whole town if she could without being arrested. Tommy watched his sexy sister looking at herself in the mirror while endlessly talking on her cell phone. He knew if she was talking to Amanda that it would be a long conversation. Worth being caught and taking a beating from her to see her naked, his last hope of seeing her without her clothes, he hoped she'd get undressed while talking to Amanda on the phone. Only, he seriously didn't think that she'd undress while on her phone.

Turning from side to side, she no doubt thought of getting naked in front of Jason and everyone else for Nude Day in the way that she was looking at herself now. She looked at her underwear clad body as if she was wearing a bikini or imagining herself naked. Sucking in her already flat, toned stomach and pushing out her oversized breasts, she turned one way before turning the other. Then she turned around and leaned forward to look at the roundness of her panty clad ass in the mirror. His sister was such a whore but he was glad that she was giving him such a show in her underwear.

As if she was a bikini model, Tommy was enjoying the sexy lingerie modeling show. If only his sister knew he was hiding in her closet, he'd have Hell to pay. Enjoying the sexy show now for the retribution he'd receive later, so long as she strips naked, whatever punishment she doles out will be worth it. Nonetheless, the sexy striptease, bra and panty show she was giving him, the continued thought behind his focused stares was that he'd love to feel her through her panty and bra while kissing her and undressing her. Knowing that would never happen, willing to seeing her in her panty and bra, the best that he could hope for was that she'd strip naked before opening her closet door and finding him.

"Tell me and be honest. Could you really get naked in front of all those people?"

She waited while listening for Amanda to respond.

"Yeah, I suppose I could get naked so long as everyone else was naked too. I mean, it is Nude Day after all. Yeah, that's true too. We'll probably all be drunk. I could always hide in the water until my skin wrinkled and I turned blue," she said with a laugh.

She remained silent while giving Amanda a chance to speak.

"Now that I think more about it, I don't know if I could get naked in front of all of those people," she said making an excited face in the mirror that told him that she couldn't wait to get naked in front of everyone. "My bikini? That's not nearly the same as being naked Amanda," she laughed. "Fully covered, my bikini hides all the faults of my body, not that I have any," she said with a laugh and a toss her hair with her head.

With his leg cramping and no telling how much longer she'd be on the phone, Tommy was ready to bolt from her closet, run from her room, and hide somewhere outside where she couldn't find him until she cooled down. Just as he was ready to flee, forgetting all about his cramped leg, she unsnapped her bra.

"Wearing my barely there bikini is one thing but parading around naked in front of strangers is something else," she said unsnapping her front snapping bra one handed to expose her big breasts to the mirror's reflection and to the horny eyes of her brother.

'Oh my God,' thought Tommy as if finally finding religion. 'Thank you Jesus.'

As if her front snapping bra was the gates to Heaven that opened in slow motion just for him, Tommy imagined hearing the music to Beethoven's Symphony No. 9, Opus 125, Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee, from Choral, "Ode to Joy," in the background that heralded his sister showing her perfect tits.

Definitely, if he adored anything, he adored his sister's big boobs. He watched his sister wiggle her left arm out of her left bra strap before taking the phone in her other hand to remove her bra from her right arm and toss it on the bed. Topless now, unable to believe his horny eyes, his sister was topless.

In the way that he saw his mother's big tits when he burst in her bedroom while she was undressing, now he saw his sister's big tits too. His sexual fantasy finally coming true, her big tits were right there only a few feet away from him. If seeing his sister in her panty and bra wasn't enough, seeing her naked tits was worth any beating that she could give him and any punishment that his parents would give him.

Ambidextrous in stripping herself naked, not missing a word of her cell phone conversation, she returned the phone to her favored hand, her right hand. Then, while still talking on the phone, she walked to her dresser and picked up her hairbrush. She returned to the full length mirror to look at herself and stare at her tits while brushing her hair. Mesmerized by the movement of her breasts, as if he kept time to his sordid action, he stroked his cock to her brushing her hair.

Amanda was hogging the cell phone conversation now. He could hear her talking and laughing whenever his sister held the phone away from her ear to do something or reach for something. It was easier to focus on his sister's breasts while she remained silent to listen to Amanda. Yet with Christine not talking but listening, he'd have a better chance of being detected. Hoping she'd remove her panties too, he needed not to make a sound.

Brushing her hair while talking on her cell phone, accustomed to multi-tasking especially when driving and while talking and/or texting on the cell phone, Christine brushed her long, blonde, lush hair in front of the full length mirror. Exchanging hands with the phone and the hairbrush, she brushed the other side of her beautiful hair, fifty strokes on one side and fifty strokes on the other side. As if mesmerized by the sight of her perfectly round areolas and hypnotized by the sight of her pink nipples, Tommy watched his sister's breasts bouncing and jiggling. As if her tits kept a dancing beat to her brushing her hair, he continued slowly stroking his cock to the movement of her big boobs.

Knowing he'd be detected as soon as she stopped brushing her hair and opened her closet door to retrieve her robe, he wished he had the forethought to toss her robe out on her bed before she walked in her room or while she was busy talking on the phone. Yet, if he had tossed out her robe now, no doubt, she'd see him open her closet door and toss out her robe. Careful not to ejaculate cum in her closet, he slowed his stroking. Too dark in the closet to see what he was doing, already defiling his sister enough by peeping on her, he didn't want to cum all over her clothes too. She'd freak out if he ejaculated his sperm in her closet. Besides, wanting to savor the moment, he needed to see her naked before ejaculating his lust for his sister in his tissues. He just hoped that he could remain quiet while cumming.

"Wait. What was I thinking? My parents would never allow me to go. No way! You know them. Bordering on zealots, they're both religious freaks. As if they're Amish, Mennonite, or Mormon, they think that anything fun is inspired by the Devil trying to take over my soul," she said with a laugh. "They'd never allow me to have any fun, especially something deemed so sexual in the way of stripping off my clothes to celebrate the naked Nude Day holiday. They never allow me to do anything."

With each one giving the other a chance to speak, she listened to Amanda in silence and without interrupting her as she always did and as Amanda returned the courtesy when talking to her on the cell phone. With her twirling her hair with her finger again, she must be thinking of Jason naked, thought Tommy. In the way that she's already sucked and fucked so very many men, she must be thinking about sucking Jason's cock before fucking him. She must really want to go to this Nude Day barbeque.

"I don't know what to do Amanda. They'll never allow me to go and I don't dare lie to my Daddy."

Knowing that his parents would never allow her to go, maybe if he plotted and planned a way for her to go, his idea would save him from a beating and from her telling her parents that he was hiding in her closet while peeping on her undressing. Without doubt, avoiding a beating, her really wanting to go to the Nude Day barbeque was something that he could use to his advantage when she discovered him hiding in her closet. He just needed to think of a way to get her to go. Who knows, maybe if he thought of a perfect plan, she'd be grateful enough to have sex with him as her gratitude and as his blackmail for lying to her father.

"I know I'm twenty-one-years-old Amanda but Daddy gives me the drill that, so long that I'm still living under his roof and he's supporting me, paying for my car, my cell phone, and my college tuition, blah, blah. I know, I know," she said staying quiet to listen to her friend.

"Actually, if it wasn't for my mother and my annoying, little brother always being around, I could persuade my father to allow me to go," she said twirling her hair around her finger in the way she twirls her father around her finger. How? Easy. All I have to do is to wear my cropped top without a bra. Eww, I know right? Every time I wear that sexy top, when I reach up or bend my breasts are exposed. As if the bottoms of my exposed breasts are his signal to feel my tits, he chases me around the house in a game of tickle and tease in the way he used to do when I was a child."

She stopped to listen to her girlfriend.

"He did? You're brother saw you naked? Get out of here! No way. How? Are you kidding me? He hid in your closet and peeped on you? Gross, that's so gross. You must have been so embarrassed? Your brother is such a little pervert. Mine is too. They both leer at me. What? Your father saw you naked too? Get out of here! No way. Double gross. When? You were drunk and he undressed you? Stop. I don't believe you. You're making this up...aren't you? Where was your mother? Out? Oh. Wow!"

Christine stopped to listen to her girlfriend again.

"What? A blowjob? No way, I'd never suck my brother or my father. You did? You sucked your father? No way! Gross. That's so gross. You're so wicked Amanda. Yeah, of course, I blamed everything I've ever done on being drunk and/or high," she said with a laugh. "Yet even though I tease my Daddy and allow him to feel my tits while pretending I don't know he's being so inappropriate, I'd never suck him. Eww," she said remaining quiet to allow Amanda to speak.

"If you were that drunk, I'm surprised you remembered what happened. Or was that your excuse to have your father strip you naked before sucking your father? Okay, okay, sorry. So, tell me," said Christine pausing before continuing. "Did he cum in your mouth? He did? Did you swallow? You did? Oh my God. And I thought I was the slut," she said laughing.

"Anyway Amanda, unless I can get my father alone somehow—no I'm not going to suck him," she said with a laugh. "The only way that I can go to the Nude Day barbeque is to be honest with them and tell them that it's a Nude Day barbeque that I'll be attending. Only, if I tell them that I'll be naked in public, they'll never allow me to go."

She stopped talking to listen again.

"Yeah, I suppose that I can do that, not tell them that it's a Nude Day barbeque. I'll just say that it's a barbeque and tell them that I'll be wearing my bikini under my cover-up, instead of parading around naked. Only, for fear that they'll discover the truth, I can't lie to my parents. A long shot at best, other than being forthright with them and hoping they allow me to go, I don't know any other way they'll let me attend but to tell them the truth and hope for the best," she said with sadness.

She stopped talking to listen to her friend talking on the other end again.

"It's just too bad that the barbeque is on Sunday instead of Saturday. Why? I'd have a better chance of going to the Nude Day celebration if the barbeque was on Saturday. My mother does church things the whole day every Sunday and expects the whole family to attend with her as if we're still little kids. I know. Right? I'm so tired of hanging around her church congregation, that self-righteous, prudish group of goody too-shoes, religious fanatics. I'd love to see them having a Nude Day barbeque," she said with a hysterical laugh. "That would be funny to see all of those holier than thou, holy rollers naked."

Tommy stroked himself to a harder erection while staring at his sister's tits. He couldn't believe his eyes. After years of trying to see his sister naked, always staring at her in her bikini and masturbating in his room when seeing just the mere sides of her breasts while she sunned herself with her bikini top unhooked, here she was topless. Topless, topless, topless, his sister was topless and his sister's big tits were right there.

Better than any movie star's breasts and as beautiful as any Playboy Playmate's knockers, his sister had the hot body that every man would want in his bed and every woman would want to have as their own. So shapely and symmetrical, he couldn't believe how big and beautiful her breasts were. A full C cup, just like his mother, he knew their sizes after going through the laundry hamper and masturbating over feeling their bras and sniffing their panties. He only wished he could touch her tits, feel her tits, caress her tits, and suck her tits.

Adept at talking on the phone while doing everything one handed, he'd love for her to give him a hand job while she endlessly and mindlessly talked to Amanda on her cell phone. He imagined feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while she continued talking on the phone without missing a word. He'd love to hear her tell her girlfriend that she caught her brother hiding in her closet and was giving him a hand job while talking to her. He imagined his sister telling her friend that she had to go because she needed to suck her brother.

Then, as if his wishing caused her to do it, so adept at doing everything one handed, he watched her roll down her bikini panties with her left hand. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked. When she turned and stepped closer to the closet to toss her panties on her bed, right in his line of vision, she stood naked in front of her closet and before him. Always figuring she was trimmed and not bushy, just like his mother, after he got a glimpse of his mother's pussy in an up nightgown view, he was surprised that his sister's pussy was shaved. He'd love to feel the softness of her bald cunt with his hand before probing her deeper with his finger.

Perhaps, getting ready for Nude Day to see what she'd look like bald and with time enough for her to grow some of her pubic hair back, her shaved pussy is a recent trimming. Staring at his sister's naked body, he wished he could touch her, feel her, and have sex with her. He'd do anything for her to suck his cock. Imagining his sister on her knees with his hard cock buried in her pretty mouth while she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes was one of his favorite sexual fantasies to have.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds