• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann Louise's Lesbian Training

Ann Louise's Lesbian Training

12

As I set here at this computer and begin to type I don't know if I can give this story the credit it deserves but I am going to try. You have to understand that even though it happened to me I may not have the skill to take you on the extraordinary journey that it was.

Having said this I now have to go back in time and figure out where to start and I suppose my introduction would be the best place to begin.

My name is Ann Louise Treado and I am the wife of four years to my husband Robert. I am twenty four years old and I am the personal assistant to a woman named Becky James, one of the heiress to the Peabody James Empire, and owner of the Western Times magazine.

I have been Miss James Assistant for six months now and although it takes me away from home for long hours and involves many trips I like it very much. Robert is a wonderful and supportive husband and he does a outstanding job when I am away even though he works from home with his own career as an I.T. Specialist.

Now that I have thought about it I guess my story began when I first met Becky at a country and western bar in 2009. Being the owner of the Western Times Magazine miss James is very much a country girl and spends many of her nights dancing to a country band in a bar near where she is staying, where ever that might be.

I was at the bar with my friend Helen having a girls night out in a very packed Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Wyoming when miss James walked up and asked if she could set down and share our table. Helen and I both said yes and she pulled out a chair and sat down.

She was a very small woman and looked as if she was only in her teens but when she introduced her self she said she was in fact 23. She had long sandy blond hair that she kept up in a pony tail and as I said a very small frame.

She spent the night dancing with different cowboys but in between we talked about each other and she in time told us she was here on vacation because her personal assistant and friend had died in a plane crash and she needed some time away to deal with the loss.

She told us the worse part was now she would have to find someone to replace her friend and that it was too hard for her to do so she was leaving the job up to her younger sister Susan.

I was only 24 at the time but I was also out of work so I took the chance and asked her what the qualifications for the possession were. She reached in her purse and pulled out a business card and handed it to me and said "Tell Susan I told you to call her"

Early the next morning I awoke and the first thing I did was head for the bathroom for a shower. Once in the bathroom I stripped out of my night pants and my t-shirt and looked at my self in the mirror. I was about 5'4' and I was slender but not overly thin with just the right amount of curves. My medium length red hair was straight and reached the middle of my back and the front showed the bangs I just couldn't leave behind from my girlhood. I had small but perky tits and turning I admired my own tight ass, oh the joys of being young.

I jumped in the shower and took a quick cleaning then dried off and headed to the bedroom to get dressed. As I was pulling cloths out of my dresser Robert rolled over and said "Your up early for having been out with Helen most of the night."

I explained to Robert about meeting Becky and the job opportunity and after kissing him good morning I headed to the kitchen to start the coffee and to call Susan.

"Hello, this is Susan James office, how may I help you?"

"Yes my name is Ann Louise Treado and I met Becky James last night and she gave me this number and told me to call Susan about her personal assistant possession!"

Susan's secretary told her that Becky would only do that if she was very impressed with me and that she didn't need to talk to her boss to set up an appointment to meet with her. Before I really knew what was happening I had a plane tickets to New York City the next day for an Interview with miss Susan James.

As he always is Robert was very supportive of any decision I made as I am with him. So when I told him I was heading to New York for a job interview he couldn't help but be excited for me.

Time goes fast and sooner than you could imagine I was in the elevator of the James building heading up to the 15th floor. When the doors opened their was a receptionist desk straight in front of me but as I walked up to it I couldn't see anyone around. I waited for a few minutes in front of the desk and I noted that many calls came in but went un answered and I thought to my self this seemed strange.

Walking down the hall to the right I found the door that said Susan James and before I entered I looked through the glass on the door, its a good thing I did.

I could see a big wooden desk toward the back of the room with a blond girl that looked somewhat like what Becky had looked except even younger setting at the desk. She was leaning back in her chair with her feet propped up on the edge of the desk and her legs spread, and she was wearing no underwear. Between her legs and visible over the edge of the desk was the brunette haired head of what I assumed was the missing receptionist.

The blond had her hand around the back of the receptionist's neck and was gently pulling while the brunette had her hands on the thighs of the blond and was holding her head from being pulled to the pussy of the blond.

I could not hear voices as the blond spoke but what ever she was saying was making the brunette shake her head no and continue to hold back, then the blond said something with a stern look on her face and suddenly her head stopped shaking no.

Their was no movement from either for a few seconds and then I saw the blond mouth the word "NOW" and the brunette's shoulders dropped in defeat and she lowered her hands from the soft thighs as she let her head be pulled toward the wet pussy that awaited her reluctant mouth.

The brunette's back was to me and her head was blocking me from seeing the blonds pussy but I could tell what was going on because the blond had her head back and her eyes closed as the brunette moved her head back and forth and up and down between her legs.

I was in shock, never in my life had I ever thought I would see something like this outside a cheap porn movie yet as I looked through the glass on the door the blond was getting ate by the brunette and I could now hear her moans through the door.

I was just getting ready to turn away and go to the waiting area when something even more shocking happened, the blond opened her eyes, looked toward the glass where I was watching, locked eyes with me and winked as a smile spread across her face.

My knees nearly gave out when I realized she knew I had been watching the whole time. I instinctively turned around and was leaving the door when I heard a scream of pleasure and I assumed she had reached her orgasm but I was on my way back down the hall in an instant.

When I arrived at the elevator I was pushing the button over and over until the door opened and I hurried in and pushed the button for the lobby. When the door opened I looked for a sign for the restroom and I hurried to it, found a stall, and locked my self in as I sat on the edge of the toilet and started to cry.

How could she know I was watching, why was I watching, and now what was I going to do? I had come for an interview and had ended up watching as the blond had forced the brunette to eat her pussy, this was surreal, I should have immediately turned away.

My thoughts turned to Robert "Oh My God" what the hell would he think if he knew I had stood their and watched. I have never done anything like that before and I just cant imagine why I allowed my self to watch.

Now I had to decide what to do, I came here for a job interview but was I going to go through with it? I don't know If I had it in me to face the blond after finding out she knew I was watching. She must of had this planned for my arrival at her office but why?

Leaving the stall I walked over to the sink and looked at my self in the mirror, as soon as I looked into my own eyes I knew I was at least going to go through with the interview, because as shocked as I was the truth is I still needed a job.

Standing in the elevator again I am counting the floors as they go by until I once again am back at Susan's floor. As the door opens to the smiling face of the brunette now back behind the reception counter my courage almost gives out as I walk towards her.

"You must be Ann Louise?" She asks as I draw close, "Your a little late" she says "But that's ok because we have had a busy afternoon." She looks down as she says this and I can see regret quickly pass over her expression as her face becomes flush.

She is a pretty woman although not young, she looks to be in her 40s. She is slender with big breasts and very beautiful brown eyes.

"Please have a seat and I will let miss James know you are here."

Turning towards the waiting room I make my way over and find a seat as I allow the butterflies to settle in my stomach.

Appearing at the door of the waiting room the Brunette says "Miss James will see you now Mrs. Treado, please follow me!" as I notice for the first time that she is wearing a wedding ring, like me.

Following her down the hall and back to the door where I had just witnessed her being forced to eat pussy we paused only long enough for her to open the door and then we both walked in. The blond was back at the desk although she had her chair turned with her back to us.

"If you please miss James may I present Mrs. Treado"

"Thank you Janis, that will be all" Then as Janis turned to leave she added " For now, after this meeting I will need you back in here for some more oral diction"

Hearing this my knees once again grew weak as I realized that comment was meant to shock Janis and I both. Judging from the quick draw of breath we drew almost together I could tell it had worked.

After Janis had left the room Susan turned her chair back toward me. She was beautiful, although young. I would have to guess she was only 18 or 19 at the most and like her sister she had a very small frame.

"Hello Mrs. Treado please have a seat, preferably the one Janis had when you were watching me break down her reluctance" as she smiled once again.

"Excuse me" I said "but I am just here for the interview and that's it, I don't know what kind of sick game your playing but I don't want no part of it."

"But I love games, and so does my sister, in fact that is how you ended up here" She spoke "Becky owed me a bet from the last game of poker she lost"

I was starting to get frustrated with this, I didn't understand a thing that she was talking about and I had almost had enough. She must of read my face because she said "Awe don't get mad, even though that's what redheads do"

That was it, without another word I rose up to leave and just as I turned for the door I felt something like a bee sting in the back of the neck. Reaching back I felt something sticking in my neck and as I pulled it out and looked at it I realized it was a dart, just as my eyes rolled back and I passed out.

Shivering? Its the middle of the summer, why am I cold? and as I try to force my eyes open I realize it is dark in the room. I try to move my arms but they are handcuffed behind me and that I am nude from the waist down, lying on a table. Wanting to stand up I try to use my legs but they are bound as well, what the hell happened to me and where am I? And then I remembered, Susan and the dart.

How can this be, you cant just take people hostage, its 2013 and some one is going to be looking for me. Robert, he will know something is wrong when I don't call him tonight from the hotel.

I could here someone coming, I could here the sound of their boots clicking on the hard floor. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be passed out so I could find out who it was but I was half shocked when I heard the voice of Becky talking to me.

"Hello Ann Louise" she said, and "welcome to my sisters little playground". She paused for a minute and I could feel her looking at me when she spoke again. "You just as well open your eyes, I have been watching you on a camera and I know your awake."

Upon hearing this I opened my eyes and immediately asked her to let me go. "Please, its not too late, I wont tell the police, I just want to go home to my husband."

"I am sorry about that" she said "I had hoped to find a single redhead but I am very busy and I didn't have time to look long so I took the first acceptable one I found and that is you."

"Please help me I Just want ..........."

"Silence, all that begging isn't going to help you and it is just going to annoy me." she said as she walked around in front of me where I could see her for the first time. She was dressed much like she was when I had met her. She had cowboy boots and a pair of tight wrangler jeans on. She was wearing a t-shirt tied in a knot to show her mid riff and a black Stetson cowboy hat.

"What's going to happen to me?" I ask.

"Well in the long run I don't know" she said "like my sister told you I lost a bet and had to get her a redhead and your it" pausing she then continued "but that's not all" she said.

This is where she went into the explanation of what was going to happen to me.......

It seems that when they were in Las Vegas they were staying as guests of the owner of a casino who was a friend of the family. They had been their for two days and were spending money like it was growing on a tree, but they have so much money that it didn't matter to them. They were setting at the bar in the presidential suite when Susan turned to Becky and said "I will make you a bet."

"What Kind of bet?" asked Becky.

"I will bet you I can turn a higher card than you out of a freshly cut deck." returned Susan.

"Oh, that's too easy, you have something in mind for the bet don't you?"

This is when Susan explained her bet. "I will bet you that I can turn a higher card than you and if I win you bring me a new play toy for my hobby, and if you win I will provide you a new play toy for your hobby."

"Susan I know your hobby and I don't want anything to do with providing you with a new slave girl"

"But you haven't heard everything yet, sis!" she said "I have already worked a deal to breed your favorite mare to that stallion you have been trying to get colt from forever."

"Their is no way you worked out a deal to breed Doppelganger to my mare, the owners said it would never happen." exclaimed Becky.

"They wanted something that I had and so they decided to let you breed you mare" said Susan.

"Well I don't want to know what you had they wanted, but I will take your bet."

"Ill make it even better replied Susan" as she looked Becky in the eye, "if you turn the ace of spades I will buy Doppelganger out right and he will be yours to breed to as many mares as you wish."

Becky asked "what do I have to do if you turn the ace of spades?"

"All I want is a hot redhead and you have to break her for me like you do those colts on your ranch."

"I have never done anything like that before, but for a chance to win Doppelganger I would do almost anything, you have your self a bet."

Susan picked up the phone and called down to the service desk and asked them to bring up a brand new deck of cards. When it arrived they each shuffled five times and cut it once and then they each took a card.

This is when Becky said to me "Your a redhead and I am here with you alone in my sisters play room, any guess on what card the little brat drew?" and then she added "she is the luckiest 18 year old on the earth, always has been."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, not only am I retained in this dungeon but I am to be broken like a young horse. That was enough, I looked her in the eye and said "I demand you release me right now and I will be telling the police what sick individuals you are."

That is when Becky sighed and said "I was hoping you were going to see reason and this would be a quick process but your redhead side has come out and your going to make this hard." With that she walked over to the wall where a rack held many things I couldn't make out because of the darkness but when she returned to me she had a riding quirt in her hand.

Seeing this I began to struggle and again I demanded she let me go but her reply was to smack me hard on the bare ass with the quirt.

Then she said "I don't know about spirited woman like my sister does but I do know spirited horses and it takes a firm hand to teach them what you want them to know, so that is the approach I will take with you."

And again the quirt sliced through the air and struck across my ass causing me to flinch and try to get my hands free.

"From now on When you address me or my sister you will do so with Miss, do you understand?"

All that came to my mind at the moment was "Fuck You Bitch" and so the battle of wills began. She hit me on the ass, she hit me on the back of the legs, she even hit me on the cunt, but for hour after hour I refused to say anything but "Fuck You."

As we battled on I could tell this was doing something to Becky because she started out just whipping me but soon she had her jeans undone and had her other hand down them playing with her self as she whipped me on the ass and pussy.

As time wore on and it became clear that I was not going too out last Becky the pain began to wear on my mind. I tried to fight the feeling of quitting but the quirt was relentless and it stung so bad. She kept it up, stroke after stroke. I was growing dizzy but when ever I closed my eyes she told me to open them and then she hit me harder so I knew I couldn't pass out. My ass and legs where growing numb but so was my brain.

Then in the twelfth hour it happened so fast it surprised even me, I heard a voice speak out and say "Please miss no more, I will do anything you say" and I realized that it was my voice and when the whip stopped I knew in my heart and mind she had broken me.

After that without another word she replaced the quirt on the rack re fastened her pants and walked away and I was left their alone in the dark where I instantly fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of laughter and approaching footsteps as the realization of what had happened came crashing down. But as soon as the thought to fight rose up it was replaced with the desire to please and I knew I would never be the same again. I was actually anxious to see them and I hoped it would be Becky because the thought of pleasing her excited me.

Suddenly for the first time the lights came on and I was momentarily blinded. I had been in the dark for over twenty four hours so my eyes were very sensitive to it. As I laid their with my eyes squeezed shut I heard the voice of Becky once again say "open your eyes"

I immediately spoke and said "Yes Miss" and opened my eyes despite the sting from the bright light. She was dressed in much the same way she was yesterday except for wearing jeans with no back pockets which showed of her nice shapely ass.

Turning back to the rack where the quirt hung she found a leash and collar and brought them to me and placed it securely around my neck. Once the collar was in place she undid the bindings on my feet and then removing a handcuff key from her pocket she removed the handcuffs as well and then helped me set up on the edge of the table.

I looked around for the first time and saw I was in a medium size room with chains on the wall and two people sized cages. The table I was on was at the far end of the dungeon and the door and cages were at the other end.

Without speaking Becky pulled my chain and I slid off the table and began to follow her towards the door. Passing the cages I was surprised to see that their was a skinny blond girl in one of them but she was sleeping.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann Louise's Lesbian Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds