• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 05

Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 05

So we were off to the doctor's office or more specifically a plastic surgeon that my mom knew and had arranged for me to get some real tits. She told me this was just a meeting with the doc so that he could give me an examination and tell me all about the procedure.

But before we could get there my mom pulled into a gas station where she took me into the single use ladies bathroom. Mom brought a bag with her and once inside she told me to take my clothes off. She began taking garments out of the bag and folding them over her arm as I stripped everything off as instructed.

She produced some white satin panties with black trim around the edges and a matching bra which she told me to put on. I slid the panties up my legs and snapped the bra snaps together and turned it back around and put my arms through the straps.

She then handed me a pair of skin tight jeans which gave my butt a lift. They took a while to get on as they were really tight. Up next came a black and silver sequin tank top. Mom said "when you get your new boobies this tank will look even better but for now I am going to fit you with these breast inserts for now."

We took a quick glance in the mirror to make sure our makeup was in order and mom gave me a spank on the bottom and ushered me out and into the suburban. Everyone liked the way I looked and wanted to see what I was wearing underneath.

I unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down and took the tank off as they commented on my panties and bra. Kelly said that I was even cuter and started rubbing the front of my panties which caused my penis to pop up and press against the panties. Aunt Becky seeing me in the rear view mirror spoke up, "OK girls don't get Emily too excited as we don't want her making a mess in her new panties as she has to be presentable for the doctor."

I pulled the jeans back up and the tank back down. My cock began to slowly go down but my excitement mixed with some anxiety still occupied my head and heart. But even then I still felt safe with my family around me and knew that I would be ok. Also my mom had been going on about how she and the doctor had dated in college and telling us that he was a still a good friend which calmed my feelings of anxiety.

We pulled into the doctor's office parking lot and we all piled out and headed in. I and my mom went up to the check-in counter while the rest of the clan took a seat in the waiting room. The receptionist recognized my mom and said, "Well this must be Emily."

I began to wonder and get a little worried about who all knew about me and how much did they know. My mom responded, "Yes this is her and she has an appointment with Dr. Moss."

"Well we are all ready for her just let me call the nurse to lead you to his office."

It wasn't too long after that a nurse came through one of the doors and ushered me and my mom into the back hallways. We went past a nurse's station and past a couple doors and took a left down another hallway where after just a couple more doors we arrived at Dr. Moss's door. The nurse knocked and said, "Dr. Moss, your patient Emily is here."

"Come on in."

The nurse opened the knob and told us to go in and Dr. Moss told us to take a seat as the nurse took a standing spot next to Dr. Moss facing us. Dr. Moss was sitting at his desk and asked, "How are you two ladies this afternoon."

"Oh Robert we are just fine and how are you darling," said my mom.

"Just fine and I must say Emily you look very beautiful, but we can make that figure you got look more like a women."

I blushed as Dr. Moss looked me up and down. He began telling my mom and me about all the different sizes of boobs he could do and asked us which size we would prefer.

Mom spoke up and said that a C-cup would be nice. Not to big but big enough to be noticed. With that Dr. Moss showed me some examples of his work on giving girls C-sized boobies. He then had the nurse come and take my measurements.

After doing that she told me to undress as the doctor had to check my body out. I pulled the tank over my head and started peeling the jeans off. The Nurse told me I could leave my panties on but my bra had to go. Mom came up behind and unhooked it and I let it fall to the floor with my other clothes.

Dr. Moss had me come around to his side and stand before him. He pinched my nipples and felt up my chest. He then told me to sit on his desk facing him in the chair. He commented again on how pretty I looked and he started rubbing the front of my panties.

He pulled my dick out from my panties and he started licking it and kissing it and running his tongue along the underside. After a little bit of this he took my cock fully into his mouth and sucked it. I was surprised at this and was enjoying that this man decided to take care of me first. My mom and the nurse just watched. It wasn't long before I started telling him that I was cumming.

He didn't let up and took my load into his mouth but he didn't swallow and came up to give me a kiss and we shared my cum. He put my softening cock back in my panties and helped me off his desk onto his lap. He then asked if I was surprised and I said I was. He went onto explain that he was bisexual and that he had performed a number of plastic surgeries on guys to add feminine features.

He then told the nurse to come forward and she stood right in front of us. Dr. Moss ordered her to hike up her skirt and that was when I noticed a bulge in her light blue panties. She pulled them aside to reveal a short but pretty penis.

I was surprised but also stated licking my lips and the doctor said that Sara, his nurse, had been a patient of his too. He went on to tell me that Sara would accompany me home and help me in my transition as the nurse slipped her cock back into her panties which made me pout a little. The doctor said that she and I should become good friends.

He then pushed me off his lap and told me to get dressed and I could only regret that I wouldn't see the doctors cock but I felt that I wouldn't have to wait too long to restore the favor. Mom thanked the doctor and we all headed out to the waiting room where we joined up with the rest of our group and we all hopped into the suburban. It was now one seat shot so Sara had to sit on my lap.

My cock sprang to life again as Sara's butt rubbed against my crotch to which see said "someone's getting excited and I am so flattered that I have aroused you so much."

Everyone else smiled and continued talking about how cute Sara looked and how they looked forward to me having tits like hers. We drove like this for a while until we pulled into an adult store. My mom explained that we were here to get me job.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 666 milliseconds