• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Master Program Ch. 07

The Master Program Ch. 07

1234

The idea for this story comes from JR Parz and the Master PC stories. I write this inspired by his original work.

Chapter 7: Nicole Lowe

"Niki!" exclaimed Sophie causing Stephen to snap out of his state of shock. Sophie and Nicole walked towards each other when Stephen reacted, "Master Program, freeze the women," he ordered to his phone. The two women froze in start of an embrace that looked ambiguously like it could lead to a kiss or a hug.

"What's going on?" said Stephen, in a quizzical manner. Stephen was confused by his own lack of rage; he had meant to scream that and add a lot more expletives but as he had gone to say it, he instantly calmed down.

"Ah yes, I believe you've already met my girlfriend, Niki," replied Mike, smugly.

Stephen knew he wanted to be angry with Mike, but he understood the smugness; his Mum was hot. He didn't know why he felt that, he knew he shouldn't be OK with this, "I think I should want to punch you in the face, but I don't actually want to. Why don't I want to smash you in the face Mike?" asked Stephen, in an inquisitive tone.

"I think you know the answer to that. It's something of your design."

"The Safety Routine; I applied it to you, and thus no one can harbour hostile feelings towards the subject, in this case you."

"Master Program," said Stephen to this phone, "remove Michael Mackenzie from the list of subjects currently protected by the Safety Routine." Stephen knew he couldn't directly modify Mike whilst he was an active user, but the Safety Routine was a script that acted externally to any given subject.

They both waited a few seconds and then Stephen spoke again, "I'm still pretty calm."

"I copied the script and it's running under my account. As we are both active users we can't delete or alter the others' scripts but I can copy them. I did wonder if it would work on you at all, but once you made me a user and I still couldn't feel anything more than mild annoyance towards you for sleeping with Imogen, I asked the program and it informed me it would work, as long as it didn't have to alter your mindset. Thing is, because we are users, the script is less effective on us because most operations it would try to perform on us are forbidden, so once you activated my account, I was able to think about how to formulate a 'get my own back' plan."

Stephen looked over at his mother, and saw some more tattoos; a lotus on her left bum cheek, a swan tattoo on her right shoulder blade, a cross on her left shoulder blade and, of course, a tramp stamp with some writing that intrigued him. He walked closer to her and looked at her lower back; there were two lines separated by a tribal vine framing a rosebud.

'Katherine Sarah Lowe * ~ * ~ * 13th October 1990'

'Stephen Alexander Lowe * ~ * ~ * 4th January 1992'

Stephen felt his blood begin to boil, but it only reached mild irritation, "Why?"

"I figured it'd take a lot to piss you off with that placation program running, and the image of me spurting all over your name as it is tattooed across your mum's butt cleavage might do it."

Stephen tried to hold onto this anger, enough to throw Mike out of his flat, but he was overwhelmed by how attractive his mother was. This was clearly an effect of his 'attraction to Mike's girlfriend' program; it seemed like a bad enough idea to agree to at the time, but when the new object of his attraction was his own mother; well, if he knew this was Mike's plan there would have obviously been no chance Stephen would have shared his program.

"Anyway, we've had those two frozen for a few minutes now... what'll be, should I head off; this too weird?"

'No!' Stephen thought to himself, he didn't want his alluring mother to leave. Or maybe he should, because these thoughts were getting a little disturbing. He hadn't even once objected to the fact she was naked, he just liked the fact she had a beautifully curved ass.

"Just... quiet," replied Stephen, "Master Program, end the script I wrote which makes me extra attracted to Mike's girlfriend."

"Task complete."

He saw Mike smile suspiciously and then looked over to his mother. The perfectly smooth skin on her back and toned legs meant he didn't want her to leave, which is what he presumed would happen if he asked Mike to go.

"You didn't! How?"

"I couldn't write a script that alters you, but because you wrote it, I was able to make a copy and run it under my account. Look, what's done is done. You gave me this power because you were desperate to show this thing off. You can't undo any of this, you can't coerce me to undo it, and honestly, it looks like you'd rather just enjoy your evening. One last thing, this may be new news to you but Niki believes we've been a couple for a month now, as does Sophie. Our arrival triggered her memory reconciliation. Anyway, Master Program, unfreeze the women."

"Task incomplete; require confirmation from user Stephen Lowe to execute following command; 'Unfreeze Sophie Wright'," responded Mike's phone in a cool male voice.

"Interesting, looks like I can override your commands to Niki, but not to Sophie. Makes sense though."

Stephen issued a confirmation command, after which Sophie and Nicole kissed, only long enough to let their pierced tongues enter the other one's mouth before parting.

"Sophie; gorgeous as always and I love this breast chain thing. You need to show me where to get one of these," said Niki. Stephen was unable to differentiate between confusion and arousal as he ogled his naked, slutty-looking mother as she casually inspected and fondled the nipples of his equally naked, slutty-looking girlfriend. Rubbing Nicole's hips, Sophie responded by promising to show Nicole her nipple chains after dinner. Nicole smiled and walked over to Mike and Stephen, where she gently stroked Stephen's arm in a manner that toed the line between motherly and flirty. She took Mike's hand then addressed him in a cutesy voice, "Come on Michael Baby, let's sit down, we've had a meal cooked for us."

Nicole looked to Stephen, who happened to be entranced by the only breasts he had ever seen that were bigger than Sophie's or Ruth's. "Stephen, sweetie, I'm flattered... but dinner time, I'm hungry," she said with an amused look and then gave him a quick and tender kiss on the lips. He forced his growing hard-on back down and sat down at the table to the left of his mother and opposite Sophie. Sophie explained they had cooked Thai food, and the conversation turned mostly to topics of conversation he'd was more familiar with when discoursing with his mother. Whilst the conversation didn't tend to deviate too far from things like lectures and things they had planned for the weekend, he noticed that every few minutes Nicole rubbed her clit, only for a few seconds, but it looked like a very desperate and involuntary reaction.

Nicole's quick bursts of masturbation became longer and frequent, which seemed to have the effect of making it more difficult to remain in control of his erection. Mike appeared to be the only calm one at the table as Sophie had now abandoned her food to furiously massage her clit with her right hand. Stephen had all but lost control of his boner, so he let it harden its way down his right trouser leg as Nicole's high-pitched cutesy whimpers mingled with Sophie's soft exhales. Stephen stared unabashedly as his mother let out a triumphant scream. Her blurred hands stimulated her clitoris and g-spot with years of organic or Master Program generated experience, he didn't know, to give her an orgasm so powerful her body convulsed forward; breasts bashing into the table, then jerked backwards; hips thrown to the edge of the chair. The ostentatiousness of Nicole's orgasm had only just drowned out Sophie's, which seemed to be among her most powerful, judging by the flushed and exhausted look on her face. Nicole leaned on the table and took hold of Stephen's right hand with her left, which transferred the viscous natural lubrication that lathered it onto his own hand. She let go after a few seconds, and went back to her food like nothing had happened whilst Stephen debated licking his fingers. He knew he shouldn't, so he reluctantly forced his erection away and wiped his hands with a paper napkin.

"Niki, you can borrow my vibrator for when you need to go again."

"That's really sweet of you, but I've got a couple in my bag. I was just being lazy," replied Nicole as she returned to the remaining morsels of her food. She swallowed a spoonful then turned to Stephen, "I was speaking to your father again about my interest in getting a job."

Stephen nodded, preparing for another rant. His mother had studied biology at university, where she had met his father, George. She had wanted to go into research and had interviewed for jobs as soon as they were married, at the young age of 21, just months after their graduation, but she became pregnant with Katie, and thus gave up a career. Both his parents considered themselves religious but Stephen had always believed mother's piety to be one step removed from lip service, whilst he knew his father was a genuinely devout man. Nicole had been interested in stem cell research, especially when one of her friends had become paralysed, but George, though not necessarily opposed to medical research on the topic, was incredibly unsupportive and negative towards the idea of his wife being a part of the controversial field. He knew what was coming, 'I'm rapidly running out of time to pursue this dream of mine', 'I can use contraception, why is that OK but stem cells aren't', 'I have all these skills and this passion, but no outlet', etc, etc, yada yada yada.

"OK, why did it come up? Have you got a potential place to do a Masters somewhere?"

"Masters?"

"In research?"

"No," Nicole replied, furrowing her brow, "I mean, I want to contact some agencies and see if I can be an escort. I'm over forty so I may already be out of an opportunity. I know I say this every time to him but he knows I have casual sex; why is that OK but getting paid to do it is bad? I have a passion for sex, I am good at it, I have the skills, it's my body, I should just do it. I got these boobs so I could be a porn star, yet I've not had the chance to work in any sex trade. I'm sorry; I know I've ranted to you a million times about this since you were old enough to know what an escort was."

Stephen's head was spinning with information; his Mum wanted to be a hooker; she had wanted to be a porn star; his dad knew she was unfaithful. He looked at her ring finger to see her wedding ring was still there, but he realised he didn't know who else Mike had altered; his mother's overwhelming sexuality had obscured all thought. Just as his mind was approaching a state of clarity he noticed she was casually masturbating again. He fought his erection again but saw Sophie had succumbed again to her urges.

Whimpering with sheer desperation, Nicole stood up, eye's focused on Mike, "Oh Michael, baby, I need you inside me." Stephen watched her walk round the table, the sexual hunger visible in her strides, towards Mike. He had been mostly silent during the meal, just observing and occasionally smirking at the goings-on around him, but Stephen had barely acknowledged him, in favour of gawking at his mother. Nicole straddled Mike and began to kiss him, with passion and fury he didn't think he had ever seen between two people. Though the table concealed everything from the waist down of those sitting at the other side, Nicole's hip movements made it completely clear that Mike was inside her. He watched mesmerised as his sister's name peeked over the edge of the table in a perfectly timed rhythm, accompanied with an oddly dignified exhale accompanying each stroke. The exhales degenerated into screams of 'I love fucking, 'yes' and eventually 'squirt inside me'.

"I love you, Michael, I love you so much," declared Nicole orgasmically, as Sophie came too. For the first time since he had given himself the ability, Stephen was unable to control his arousal and was instead overpowered by the desire to stroke himself, albeit through his trousers. He continued only for the few seconds it took her to finish emitting climactic noises, after which he was able to will away his boner again. Fatigued, his mother dismounted Mike, who buttoned up his jeans straight away. Breathing heavily Nicole sat down again and finished the last of her food, before suggesting they watch a film.

Agreeing, Sophie went to the television and stuck on some crappy comedy then joined Stephen on the two-seater sofa nearer the door, which was perpendicular to the large three-seater that his mother and Mike were cuddling up on. Stephen knew there was a part of him that was bothered by this, especially the uninhibited display of sex, but there were some other things, niggling at him, he just couldn't put his finger on it. He tried to focus on the movie; Sophie was just fast-forwarding through the opening titles, when he felt a barely controllable erection rise again. Soft panting already told him what he was going to see when he turned to look at the other sofa. Nicole was riding Mike in a display that Stephen found hard not to voyeur intently. As he turned back to attempt to watch the movie, Sophie straddled him. He then remembered that women other than his mother had sex as Sophie's hips started bucking, like Nicole's were and he started to think about his mother as his girlfriend rode him. Each time he found the strength to push thoughts of his mum aside he got the overwhelming feeling that Sophie was thinking about Nicole too, and he looked over to see her purposefully grinding away.

Minutes passed and his mother's sounds and motions suggested she was about to have her third orgasm. She started declaring her love for Mike as she had done earlier, whilst simultaneously Stephen felt his own coming on. Sophie's body language hinted at her orgasm too, which contributed to a four person groan that made Stephen suspicious, but again, he couldn't place why. Sophie removed herself from Stephen's lap to watch the film, but Nicole kept going, citing that she loved the feeling of being 'so full with Mike's sperm'. Stephen barely took notice of his mother's explicit language though because his orgasm into Sophie was one of the most intense feelings he had ever had; his extremities went completely numb and he pretty much passed out for a few seconds in the immediate wake of the peak. The movie lasted just over an hour and a half, during which time Nicole rode Mike twice more, then retrieved a vibrator from her bag and self-pleasured for ten minute sessions with intervals of less than five minutes. Sophie mounted Stephen again when Nicole was on Mike for the second time, but after that, she just fingered herself, climaxing whenever Nicole did. Stephen mostly resisted touching himself, only caving a couple of times when Nicole had a particularly loud orgasm.

Mike and Nicole were standing near the door; Nicole was hanging on Mike's arm, resting her head on his shoulder. Both were wearing their coats; Stephen was disappointed that his mother was no longer naked, but he took solace in the deep cleavage and short hem the coat offered. Mike had a smarmy smile on his face, but Stephen was more focused on Nicole, especially when she kissed Sophie goodbye. He expected his customary hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye from his mother, but for the first time, he was excited by the prospect, rather than mildly annoyed by her touchy feely show of affection. She leant in, but her lips went straight for his own, rather than for his cheek, and he was totally taken aback when her tongue slid into his mouth.

"Bye Sweetie," she said, and he realised to her, that French kissing might have just been part of their routine of saying goodbye. Stephen politely nodded bye to Mike, unsure how to react to a friend-turned-enemy-slash-mother-fucker and too caught up in his mother to care about how to react. He watched her exit, and heard their steps descending the stairs.

His mother was now a sex toy and from the looks of it a good one. She was a slutty, horny exhibitionist. As he heard the distant noise of the building door shut, he remembered how annoyed he had begun to feel when he found out his mum was a slut. He started to realise that it wasn't a good thing. It felt like a haze was lifting; while his mother was in the room it felt like sexual arousal and sexual tension had been turned into gas permeated everyone around her and clouded their ability to feel anything but horny. Whilst Sophie tidied up the dishes from their meal, Stephen started to wonder things he hadn't quite been able to in his mother's presence. Why was his father OK with this? Why was Sophie not even remotely surprised by all this? Why couldn't he control his arousal around her? He wanted to wait until Sophie was asleep before he booted up the Master Program but his impatience had driven him to command Sophie into a deep sleep.

"Master Program, what the fuck did Mike do to my mum?" he said aggressively. He found he could be much angrier since the couple left and he figured that was because the program assigned a lower priority to dulling his negative feelings towards Mike when they weren't in close proximity. Still, he knew he was being subdued by the program because thoughts kept popping into his head saying things like 'she seems happy with him' and 'it's not different to modifying Leigh'.

"Unable to access Nicole Lowe. Insufficient privileges."

"I don't want to alter her! Just show me her profile."

"Insufficient privileges. Privacy has been set to high by another user."

"Cock!" exclaimed Stephen whilst trying to say another four-letter word beginning with 'c'.

"Open George Lowe's profile."

"Unable to access George Lowe. Insufficient privileges."

"ARGH! Try my sister."

"Unable to access Katherine Lowe. Insufficient privileges."

"So he's fucked with my entire family, and I can't even see how?!"

"Access Mike's mum."

"Yes," cheered Stephen, when he saw the avatar of a middle-aged woman with the same hair colour and nose shape of Mike appear on the screen, "Tomorrow, send her to the cache, and run her through the modification script."

"Unable to edit Roseanne Mackenzie. Insufficient privileges."

"I suppose his Dad and brother are locked too."

"Correct."

"Sophie didn't seem at all confused by this evening. I'm assuming that because you created a backstory and reconciled with everyone relevant," he asked, recalling what Mike had said earlier.

"Correct."

"Yeah, that was rhetorical. Can you reconcile my memories, but keep my existing ones?"

"Running."

Stephen felt memories forming in his head, and it started to give him a headache, so he paused the program and instructed it to run overnight while he slept. He was woken by Sophie straddling him, which usually was his favourite way to wake up, with the possible exception of being woken by a blowjob, but today he was distracted by the recollection of a whole lifetime of memories. He waited until she came once and then had his own before she dismounted and went to have a shower. He began to focus on random events in his life, some key, others more day-to-day. Some of the memories were barely changed, just to accommodate his mother's altered appearance and the sexualisation of most of her mannerisms. In a large fraction of his older memories, the originals were nearly the same as the reconciled ones, as these were before many of her tattoos and in her youth she was already very good looking; her current good looks were presumably generated by slowing her rate of aging. The major change he noticed at first was her dress sense; tighter, shorter and more provocative. As her got older he seemed to 'remember' that her outfits became sluttier and by his late teens it was not uncommon for him to accidentally see his mother's intimate areas. He wondered if she had always dressed in skimpy outfits but around a younger him and his sister she presented herself as a bit more conservative.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Master Program Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds