• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Solo Beach Morning

Solo Beach Morning

Her adventuresome day at the beach

A lady in a long sun dress with a floppy brimmed hat walked along the beach, carrying a small basket. The beach was nearly empty, with very few people, most walking up and down the beach down near their condos.

Her dress was gracefully blowing in the ocean breeze. It looked like a picture postcard, a lone woman on a beautiful beach with the surf breaking behind her.

She walked along the beach and eventually selected a nice private place and removed a beach towel from the basket and lay it out on the sand. She kicked off her sandals and sat down on her towel. She pulled the dress up so that she would get some sun on her legs. She picked up a book out of the basket and flipped it open with her bookmark and started reading.

Eventually, she pulled out a water bottle and took a drink. She pulled out a long summer sausage and a small knife and cut off a piece and slowly chewed on it. She slowly scanned the beach from under her hat brim. No one was closer than several hundred yards away. She took the summer sausage and tucked it up under her dress.

She got up on one knee and dug around inside her basket with one hand. Her other hand was pulling her panties aside and pushing the round end of the sausage into her pussy. It didn't want to go, so she sat back down, with one leg in front and one under her. She slowly rocked back and forth slightly using her body weight to get that sausage into her tight pussy. It really didn't want to go.

It took several minutes wedge that sausage deep inside her pussy, filling it to the lips. The part she cut off was just enough to let the end go past her lips, and pull her panties back over them. There she was, on a public beach, with her pussy being stretched to its limits by a huge summer sausage. It is bigger than any cock that had ever entered her pussy and it felt tight, full and every nerve ending was singing to her brain.

She stretched out her leg with both legs in front of her, facing the open ocean, sitting on her bottom, with the beach sand mounding up between her legs. As she moved, the sand was pushing that sausage against her cervix, pushing hard and feeling good.

She was starting to sweat, but not from the heat from the sexual excitement of her adventures. She held her book up to her chest and pretended to read it, while rocking back and forth and using her hidden hand to squeeze her breast, making her nipples harder. She looked down and saw her nipples poking out enough to look down her dress and see most of her bare breasts.

That sausage was beginning to drive her to the peak of an orgasm. She loved the feeling of being completely filled with a huge sausage. She hopped back up on her foot again, with her foot just under her pussy. This way, she could flex her leg muscles and then relax them and drive that hard cock deep inside her. Every time it went deeper inside her, it hit her cervix, sending bolts of pleasure up her spine.

She almost regretted cutting the end off the sausage since a little more length right now would be a good thing. She had tried this before with the same kind of sausage and found it too long, so today, she was prepared. It just goes to prove that nothing is ever the same twice. She made a mental note to find a slightly longer sausage next time.

She put the book down and stretched, and leaned back on the heel of her foot, driving that huge cock even deeper in her poor little pussy. She could feel her juice on her foot, running out of her pussy.

She scanned the beach again and since no one was near, she slipped her hands in the arm holes of her dress and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and pressing on the nipples with her thumb as she rocked back and fourth on her heel.

That sausage was driving her wild and she started cumming but that only served to make her jump and jerk, landing on her heel with the sausage and driving it deep inside her pussy. After several good orgasms, she put her book away in the basket and pulled out her cell phone...

She tapped out a text message and clicked send.

Miles away, her husband received a text message on his cell phone. It read "I just came out on the beach enjoying the sun and the waves. You should have been here. Call me if you have a minute."

He stepped out of the office into the privacy of his car and sat inside while calling her back on his cell phone. His heart was racing and his cock was hard, because he knew that she was playing with her pussy in public again, sharing their secret that it added an extra thrill to sex to be out in public.

He reached down and unzipped his pants and loosened his belt as the phone rang on the other end.

"Hello" she said, with her voice shaking, panting into the cell phone.

"I got your message, tell me about it..." he said nervously.

"My pussy is full of that summer sausage you bought and I'm driving it deeper sitting on my heel. It feels so good. I just wanted to hear your voice while it fucks me." she said.

"Have you already had lunch?" he asked.

She said "No, what do you have in mind?" and he replied "How about that outdoor sandwich place just down the road? Are you able to join me?"

"Sure" she said, "when do you want to meet?"

"How about 20 minutes or so?" he said.

"Ok, I'll see you there!" she replied.

"Bye honey!" he replied as he hung up.

Wow! He thought. She had actually fucked her pussy out on the beach with that monster dong summer sausage! From how she was breathing and her voice was shaking, she had to have just been cumming! I'll bet her pussy is soaking wet after being wrapped around that big cock like thing.

He drove carefully out to their meeting spot and arrive right behind her. She stepped out of her car, wearing a flowing sundress with strings over her shoulders. She walked up and stretched to kiss him. He pulled her toward him and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

They walked in and placed their order and selected a table. She picked one with a cabana roof, off to the side of the restaurant. She slid into the seat and pulled him in behind her.

"How is your day going?" she asked with a mischievous look.

"Things are looking up. So how did you wind up on the beach?" he asked.

"I woke up horny and saw that sausage you picked out for me and decided today was the day to try it on for size. It fits nicely." she said.

"Wow, I wish I could have seen it." he said.

"You can" she said, "it is still inside me. it's my personal bookmark for you, holding your place open." and she slowly gathered her dress up in the front until he could see her underwear. He reached down and slid a finger under her undies and admired her wet pussy. He reached her opening, and there it was, a huge sausage stuck deep inside. He used two fingers and pushed it up further inside her. The cut off end was easily 2 inches inside her.

She shook again as another orgasm hit her. A few additional thrusts kept her shaking for a minute or to. She was glistening with sweat from her exertion. She was trying not to give away the pleasure that was running throughout her body.

He heard his name called on the speakers and pulled her dress down as he got up to retrieve their order. She was still shaking when he returned with their food.

She said "It is almost impossible to walk with that huge thing inside me, but I wanted to share it with you." She reached over to his lap and gave his cock a loving pat. "I see you enjoyed it" she said with a huge smile and a squeeze. She looked up at him and asked "When do you need to be back at work? I know where this perfectly seasoned sausage is if you have a little extra time."

He said "How about we take our lunch to go?"

She said "I'll meet you back at our house!"

She had felt unusually at ease with her sexuality that morning, and nearly exhausted by the day's activities, but decided that she did want more, and as he knew, when she was determined, she was likely to be more aggressive than usual anyway. She mused on this as she drove back to the house: Windows down, light breeze blowing through her hair. It felt good.

"Let's see..." she said, as she got out of the car to go inside. She was winging it, so she didn't exactly know what to do. "What do I want? What does HE want? Hm..." and then she snickered a little.

She knew exactly what he wanted, but that would be able to wait until she was done first. The scent of the sausage came up from her clothes as she paused to open the door. She needed to dislodge the sausage in order to accept her husband inside her, but she decided to shower the sand off of her first.

Just another moment more wouldn't really matter, and the shower might actually help. She shifted her weight and felt her insides slide past it. She smiled slightly and dropped her dress, standing naked in the bathroom.

She turned on the water to just the right temperature and stepped in. Her skin was hyper sensitive because of the stimulation of the morning, and every drop seemed to trace a gentle path down her body, and she loved the feeling.

She picked out a light scented body wash and lathered it up a little on a scrubby, and spread it around her belly. It smelled so good, she took a deep breath and relaxed and started scrubbing, first her belly, then her arms and legs and face, and then she stopped.

She noticed that the water was tracing down her breasts and running outward off of her nipples, not just dropping off straight down. They were still hard and tender from being pinched earlier, and the sensation of the water swirling off of them was just barely there. Just right.

She swirled some lather on them and felt it drip down her stomach as it rinsed away and the nipple cascade of water returned. Very nice! She caressed her breast a little around the nipple so as not to overly stimulate it anymore, and then the other side, so as not to play favorites of course.

The water ran down from her hair to her legs in sheets as she moved around in the shower, and her hand traced down and followed its path to her crotch. "Now to get this thing out."

She leaned her head against the far wall, and put one leg forward. Her fingers slipped into her still slimy pussy and reached up for the sausage.

The goal was to get at least a finger on the side of the sausage and ease it out, but for some reason it was not cooperating. She groaned a little as she moved and tried again. She pushed, trying to push it out while her fingers were inside her, but it wouldn't go.

Her head dropped away from the wall as she stood shaking, pushing and reaching deeply to get it out. She shook her head, trying to clear it and get ready to try again, and saw something out of the corner of her eye. She screamed and jumped back! It was her husband, standing there watching.

"Gee you scared me - I didn't hear you come in! How long have you been standing there?" she asked, as her heart pounded visibly in the rise and fall of her chest.

"Long enough to see you were enjoying yourself," he answered with a broad grin. "Need any help?" He was naked already with a rock hard erection.

"I was trying to... well, yes, I could use some help." she said, and spread her legs as he stepped into the shower with her.

He immediately stepped behind her and put his hands on her hips. Her pulse jumped again with anticipation. He slid a finger up her wet pussy and put a finger up inside as her hips almost automatically pushed up and towards him.

"Hm... it seems stuck pretty far up in there. You got room for me too?" She didn't have time to answer as he stroked his cock once then pushed it into her. He grabbed her hips again and pulled her to him and a guttural groan as deeply as what she felt came out of her throat.

"God, Honey... I don't know..." she cried, with the water was rushing off of her breasts. She put her hands on the walls to push further onto him as he thrust hard and fast into her a second, and then a third time, and more. There was overwhelming sensation in her tight pussy, the water slung around and off of her as he banged into her, the sound of bodies slapping together in the water, the remaining sweet scent of flowers from the soap, it was so much sensation that she shook her head and yelled "I'm cumming already! Oh..." and her body shuddered from the orgasm.

He held tightly to her not to let go as has orgasm subsided a little, and then with a satisfied and very masculine "Hmph, I'm not done yet!" and started again.

"No, can we - please, I can't stand up" she begged.

"Do you want to sit then?" he asked, to which she thought for a minute. Was he asking her to go to the bed, or sit here, on him? She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle all of him if she straddled him, so she moved to the shower door, but his arm stopped her.

"You're feeling adventurous, so let's try it." he said.

That was a VERY good way to put it. She stopped, and he sat down, the water beating against his chest, abdomen, and cock.

She looked at his cock, and wondered what it would feel like to have something like that, and to have the sensation of water beating on it like that.

She always did like the way it looked when it was hard like that - openly passionate, throbbing, wanting raw sex.

"Okay, let's try!" She straddled him and his hands caressed her sides, and gently brushed under her breasts as he looked at her a little hungrily while she moved into position. She loved soft caresses, and he was doing just the right things to keep her horny. She looked him in the eyes and put her hands gently on his face and kissed him, deeply and lovingly. Her eyes closed and they moved gently closer together for a minute as their bodies meshed. They fit, and they both knew it.

She leaned a little closer and they both guided him into her. She kissed him again, with her hands on his shoulders. They moved more slowly this time, but still passionately, and still kissing gently. He lifted her breasts and licked them in the water, and she smiled at him.

It felt so good... He suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled her rhythmically up and down on him, increasing the pace again.

"Hold on tight" he said with a naughty grin, and then pushed even harder up into her. His mouth opened a little as he concentrated on what he was feeling.

She shot her tongue into his open mouth and licked his tongue, surprising him, and he laughed, but didn't stop.

He was on a mission to cum soon, as he didn't have much more time. And he wanted to cum with her too.

She felt the head of his cock swell even though she still had the sausage inside her, and she knew he was going to cum, and her body responded.

They rose and fell together, breathing together, holding each other tightly as they crashed into each other. Her head fell back into the stream of water and she screamed as she came "Ahh! Cum with me!" The look on his face told her he'd heard, and was about to comply with her. His body convulsed a bit as she subsided, and a warmth of satisfaction came slowly over her.

They stood up and helped clean each other off, speaking softly and kissing occasionally. "What are you going to tell the people at work?" she asked, stroking his hair.

"Ever heard of a nooner?" He quipped as he started to dry off and said "No, I'll tell them I had to change clothes, that I got something on my pants at lunch."

She looked at him and thought "Hyah, they'll believe that...not, but who cares." Then she looked up. "Oh! I actually was going to plan something for you, and I didn't get to it."

He stopped dressing and looked at his watch. "Really? What?"

She laughed at him. "You're late already - go back to work, and I'll get some sleep and tell you next time!" and she rolled onto the bed, still naked, with the sausage still in her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Solo Beach Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds