• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught and Punished Ch. 03

Caught and Punished Ch. 03

I really didn't want my ass touched!

He wouldn't really fuck me in the ass, would he?

My breathing started to pick up as he pushed the vibrator back into my pussy, someone started to lick my clit.

"Can we please just fuck her already, I'm gagging!" the guy that had previously been at my right leg asked, his was the only cock I hadn't had in my mouth yet.

"Not yet, I get to fuck her first. She's already had enough cock in that pussy other than mine. I want her to pay." Logan snarled at the guy as he slapped my right ass cheek.

Logan flipped me over onto my back, so I was now lying on my arms as well.

I tried to beg him to stop with my eyes, I just wanted this to stop now.

He saw my eyes, he saw the pain and then he just smirked and pulled me off the bed slightly so my ass was over hanging and he could get to my pussy.

I thought he was going to take the vibrator out before he fucked my pussy, but instead, he left it in there, and put his cock in right on top.

My eyes widened and I tried to scream around the scarf.

What the fuck was he trying, I couldn't handle this in my tight pussy.

"Oooh she hasn't had anything that thick Logan." His friend laughed as he saw the panic on my face.

"That's the point." Logan smiled cruelly at me as he inched his cock in that last bit, right on top of the vibrator, still working my pussy.

I couldn't help it, it was stretching me in a painful way but it was also turning me on.

If we'd have tried this a while ago, just the two of us without me being tied up I would have grabbed his shoulders and begged him to fuck me harder, but was it was, I was tied up, crying and all his friends were watching as he was about to start ramming his cock into my sore pussy.

Logan then began to pull out again, and before it was fully removed he shoved it right back in, causing me to wince as it was so painful.

He continued this slow, hard rhythm for a few seconds before he started to get faster as he saw the pain increase on my face.

I screamed through the scarf again and he was concentrating too hard to do anything about it this time.

His fiends weren't though and the second guys cock that I sucked moved onto the bed, removed the scarf from my mouth and the lowered his cock back into my mouth.

I shook my head, I couldn't take Logan at my pussy and his friend in my mouth, but obviously he didn't care.

He lowered it, right into the back of my throat.

I was in for a bit of luck, as much luck as I could be in when you're tired up by your boyfriend and his friends, Logan thrust out so hard that the vibrator fell out to the floor.

I gurgled on the guys cock, so relieved that my pussy was no longer being stretched.

Logan didn't seem to notice, just kept pounding at my pussy, until he grabbed hold of my thighs, shoved himself as far in as he could get and then exploded in there.

I heard him grunt and try and hurt me by thrusting in more.

It worked and the guy in my mouth was starting to pick up pace at the same time.

I thought was was going to cum in my mouth again, but he didn't, he pulled out just in time and came all over my face.

"Gahh." I took a deep breath and tried to wiggle away form them.

I felt Logan's cum seeping out of my pussy slightly as I did so.

"Oh no you don't" Said his friend who had been at my right leg when I'd been handcuffed to the bed, as they grabbed my legs and slid me back down the bed. "I've not had a go with your mouth, I will have a go with that pretty little ass."

He laughed slightly and slapped my pussy, I jerked out of surprise and then flipped me over back to my stomach.

"Please, please don't touch my ass." I begged, trying to squirm away again.

I felt ridiculous.

"You mean like this?" He said as he picked the vibrator up from where it had fell to the floor, and placed it on my ass crack, just slightly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught and Punished Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds