• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tami Ch. 02

Tami Ch. 02

1234567

The first thing I realized when I woke up Monday morning was that it wasn't a dream; my sister, Tami, was indeed in my bed. I remembered the night before, how we made love in the gym and then again in the shower, and now she was cuddled up against me, both of us in my bed, and both of us nude.

She looked so sexy. Her head was on my chest, and my arm was around her. Her left leg was over mine and her hand was resting on my abdomen. I looked at her for several minutes before touching her. I reached over and let my hand roam down her back, feeling her flesh, all the way to her ass, which was soft and warm. I started caressing her cheeks softly as I pulled her closer, which caused her to stir.

"Good morning," I said softly to my beautiful sister.

"Mmm, that feels good, Jace," was her reply. I took that as a hint that I should continue rubbing her round ass, which I did.

Tami looked up at me with the sweetest expression on her face, and then slid up and brought her lips to mine as I continued rubbing the soft flesh of her ass.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, softly at first, but with increasing intensity. I brought my hand from her ass to her breasts, and tiny as they were, they still felt good to my touch. I ran my fingers around her nipples, pinching them softly, and continued circling them as I watched them harden.

Tami rolled off of me and spread herself out on her side of the bed, tossing off the covers, and displaying her sexy body to me fully, taking my hand from her breast to her pussy, and rubbing herself with my fingers. As I continued rubbing her, I leaned over and kissed her again. And again. I let my tongue slide into her mouth, which she welcomed with a soft moan. As I continued rubbing my sister's bare pussy, she reached over and took my growing cock in her hand and started rubbing it as gently as I was rubbing her.

"This is certainly a nice way to wake up," I said to her.

"Yeah, it is," she replied. "Get used to it, Jace; its going to be like this every day this week."

I kissed her again and she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and pressed her lips tightly against mine. I increased the speed of my fingers rubbing against her sex, and started kissing her mouth, cheek, neck, down to her breasts. I kissed each one softly, and then started sucking them, first one and then the other, as I continued to make love to her pussy with my fingers, sliding one inside and then another.

With a soft kiss on each breast, I continued moving my mouth and tongue down her sexy body to her abdomen, where I circled her navel with my tongue before moving down further. Her hand left my cock, and was now pressed against the back of my head in anticipation of my next move.

Tami lifted her knees slightly off the bed and spread them apart, offering herself to me. I continued licking her navel, and then licked and kissed my way down to her parted legs, brought my mouth to her protruding lips and started gently licking them, tasting the sweetness of her sex, which caused my cock to grow into a full erection, leaking pre cum.

I started kissing her pussy lips and licking them, gently at first, but then with much more forcefulness as Tami started purring and moaning. I gently sucked one lip into my mouth, then the other, and then both of them. Tami started bucking her hips up, slightly at first, but with increasing force. I slid my tongue inside of her as I brought my hands to her tender thighs and rubbed her up and down, bringing pleasure to each of us. Tami had the sexiest legs; toned and long, and the sexiest part, to me, was her upper thighs. I loved feeling them, and hearing the moans as I ran my fingers over her inner thighs, bringing them to her pussy and back.

I rolled over Tami and brought myself up between her spread legs, and then lowered my face to her pussy again and continued eating out my sister, to her sounds of enjoyment, which encouraged me to continue. For several minutes I continued kissing her pussy and sliding my tongue as deep inside of her as I could, hoping that this moment would never end. I wanted my sister more than anything.

Tami pressed her hands harder against the back of my head, driving my mouth tighter against her sex as I continued pleasuring her. Licking around her pussy and within, I continued with my mouth pressed against her most private area.

"Oh god, Jace. That feels fucking incredible. I could stay like this all fucking day!"

I continued eating her for several more minutes, and then pulled her down a little further on the bed until her ass was on the edge. I leaned over her and brought my lips to hers, letting her get a taste of herself, and she didn't resist, as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, causing my cock to involuntarily jerk. We kissed for another two or three minutes, when I reached down and brought the head of my cock to her pussy, and pressing forward, entered her all the way.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," she cried over and over as I started moving my cock in and out of her, feeling the intense sensation of her wet pussy as it surrounded my hardness. We made love for several minutes like this, until I reached down and grabbing her legs, brought them over my shoulders, giving me a better angle on her as I continued thrusting my hard cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Jace, fuck me!"

I continued thrusting harder into my sister, letting my hands drop to her soft ass, feeling it as I thrust into her. For a good ten minutes I made love to my sister in this position, before moving up into the missionary position so that I could kiss her and feel her breasts. Thrusting my hips up and down, I would pull almost all the way out, and then press back in, until my balls slapped against her ass.

Tami started sucking on my tongue, something I noticed she did last night when we kissed as we made love. She sucked harder on my tongue, causing me to thrust even harder into her.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, Jace, I'm gonna fucking cum," Tami shouted as I felt the walls of her vagina contracting around my hard cock. As she came, her ejaculate lubricated my cock, giving me an erotic feeling as I continued making love to her. It didn't take long; however, until I was emptying my sperm into her in several shots. On the final one, I thrust deep inside of my sister and held my hips pressed tight against hers as I released the remainder of my sperm into her, before collapsing on top of her.

We stayed in that position for several minutes, kissing and feeling each other. I gently kissed her breasts again before pulling back to get a good look at my nude sister. God, she was beautiful, and I couldn't believe I had her all to myself. I kissed her again, and then told her how much I loved having her share my bed.

"Just think, this is only Monday! We have all week!" she reminded me.

Tami looked over a the alarm clock, and yelled, "Oh fuck, look at the time. I'm gonna be late for school if I don't get out of here soon!"

I looked over at the clock and noticed that it was nearly seven, and Tami needed to be at the school at seven thirty.

"I can't go to school smelling like sex, Jace. Everybody knows I'm staying at your house!" Tami said, laughing. "I need to take a quick shower and get dressed."

"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked.

"I'd love for you to, but we'd never get out of here!" Tami said laughing. She was right. Seeing her beautiful nude body under the spray of the shower wouldn't be a good thing if she needs to get out of here.

"Fine, you shower and I'll fix you something to eat. I'll shower at the gym when I get there."

I watched as Tami got out of my bed and headed to the shower. Yeah, she may have tiny breasts, but the rest of her body, especially her ass, make up for them.

Tami came out in a few minutes dressed for school, and I had a bowl of cereal waiting for her, along with a piece of toast and a glass of V8 juice, my favorite. We gulped down our breakfast, Tami grabbed her things, and by seven twenty we were heading out of the apartment's parking lot.

When we got to the high school, Tami leaned over and gave me a kiss, saying that she enjoyed last night and this morning and how much she was looking forward to tonight.

"Would I be able to get a massage after my work out tonight, Jace?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'll schedule one for you. I'm looking forward to it! See you after school. I'll pick you up. We can move your appointment up so you can come directly over after school."

"Thanks, Jace, Love you," she said as she kissed me one more time before jumping out of the car and heading into the school.

I got to the gym a bit early, and met Mike in the parking lot.

"Hey Mike," I yelled out at him, trying to get him before he drove off.

"Jason, thanks for closing up the gym last night, man I had a stomach bug of some sort, but I'm better now."

"No problem, you can call me any time," I replied. "I was wondering if you could fix my mom up with a temporary membership like you did Tami; she wants to come in for a massage and doesn't have a membership."



"No problem, Jason. I'll call and have Kathy fix one up for her and have it ready this morning. What time's she coming in?"

"I'll need to call her and let her know she can, but she may want to come in this morning or tomorrow."

"No problem. See you later," Mike concluded as he got in his car and drove off.

I went inside and told Kathy that I was taking a shower and would be out soon. Mike called her during our conversation and she said that she'd go ahead and get my mom's membership ready and she could fill out the paperwork when she got here.

I sent my mom a text message telling her that I arranged a trial membership for her, and that she could come over for a massage if she wanted. She texted me right back and asked if she could come in around eleven; and after checking the schedule, I said that would be fine and I'd see her then.

As I wrote her name down on the schedule, I got a sudden sensation in my groin, which I couldn't explain. I started thinking of my mom. Although Tami and I were just kidding about her the other day, she is pretty hot, and is only thirty-nine, I figured, remembering that she had me when she was Tami's age - eighteen. She's also a beautiful woman, standing around Tami's height, with short brown hair. She keeps active. She's a nurse so she takes good care of herself, too, and plays tennis three days a week. She's never been married. She lived with our father, who split after we were born and we've never really known him. Mom does have an occasional date, but stays busy, she says, with work, her children, and her tennis.

I noticed on the schedule that I had a massage at nine, so I headed to the locker room to shower up and get ready for the day. I have a locker where I keep all my stuff, so I had everything I needed.

After my shower I went back out front and put Tami down for a massage at four thirty. Other than a few clients scattered through the day, that was about it. I headed to the massage room and got it ready for my nine o'clock.

When she arrived, she introduced herself as Lisa, and told me that Cheryl sent her, and all I wanted to do at that point was to thank God and Cheryl. I let her in the massage therapy room and closed the door, making sure it was locked.

She looked to be around twenty-two or twenty-three, and god she was hot with long sexy brown hair and a fit body. She was fuller in the breasts than Cheryl.

"Cheryl said she got a massage from you, and I want one just like you gave her," she said with a sexy grin. "How do we do this? I've never had a massage before."

"You can go into the dressing room and remove your clothes and cover with this towel," I told her. "I'll get things ready."

She took the towel and went into the dressing room, returning a couple of minutes later with the towel wrapped around her beautiful body.

"I want you to do the front first, if that's all right," she said, seductively.

"That's fine with me," I replied as she climbed on the table and relaxed. I took two smaller folded towels, and pulling the top of her towel down, covered her breasts, but barely, they were so large. I pulled the towel down and noticed that she was wearing tiny black bikini panties. Disappointed at my discovery, I covered them with another folded towel.

I poured some oil on her shoulders and worked them for several minutes, causing her to totally relax, as she tilted her head back on the massage pillow. I finished working her neck and shoulders, and then worked down both arms to her fingers, and massaged them gently before returning up her arms to her shoulders and neck area again. I then poured some heated oil onto her abdomen and massaged from the towel covering her privates up to the towel barely covering her breasts and began massaging, to her sighs of pleasure. With one hand below her breasts and the other above them, massaging her chest, I gave her a thorough massage.

"Could you do my breasts?" she asked, sort of quietly.

"Yeah, I can do them," I replied.

I pulled the small towel off her breasts, noticing that her nipples were erect. Her breasts were flattened out against her, but still looked full. Her areolae were a light pink, just a few shades darker than her white breasts, which were not as tan as the rest of her body; although it was apparent that she had spent some time in a tanning booth with her breast barely covered.

I poured a generous amount of oil over her breasts, causing her to sigh slightly. She raised her head a little and looked at the oil running over her breasts and down the sides, then leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Rubbing from the sides up to her nipples, I got a good feel of her full breasts and started giving them a thorough massage, moving my hands from the sides of her breasts over the top, squeezing them together, and then back down the sides, continuing this process for about three or four minutes. Then I started working each breast individually, massaging from the base to the nipple, squeezing it gently. I did the same to her other breast, taking a little more time to work on her nipple, causing her to open her eyes to watch for a few minutes as I continued this on each side.

"God, that feels great," she said as I continued.

After several minutes massaging her breasts, I moved to her lower abdomen.

"Would you remind removing my panties?" she asked, continuing, "I don't want you to get oil, you know, on them or anything."

"Sure," I replied, noting that this was a first for me on the massage table, that is. I reached around her hips, and slowly slid the panties off of her, noticing that she had a Brazilian wax, no hair at all. When I got them off of her, she spread her legs apart, reached down, spread her outer lips and rubbed herself for a few seconds. "Ready," she announced with a sexy grin.

Knowing what she was expecting, I dribbled warm oil over her thighs and private area, watching it as it soaked her pussy. I massaged her upper thighs and lower abdomen, teasing her a little, and then moved my right hand over her pubic area and gently massaged her outer lips.

"Oh yes, that feels fantastic," she moaned as I spread her legs further apart, looking at her oil soaked protruding lips. Holding her knees up slightly, I massaged her inner thighs, giving them a deep tissue massage, as I took in the sight of this beautiful woman on my massage table, totally nude. With my right hand I started massaging over her lower abdomen and across her protruding lips.With both knees falling to the outside, I gently massaged her inner thighs, feeling them thoroughly, doing one and then the other. With my right hand on her upper inner thigh, I rubbed under her thigh with the other hand, doing both sides.

With my right hand I started rubbing her outer area at the top, and slipped my left hand under her ass and let my oil soaked fingers make their way from her ass, just touching her anus, to her pussy, and let two fingers slip inside. With my left hand rubbing her internally, my right hand was rubbing her on the outside, giving her much stimulation.

"Could you do that a little faster?" she asked.

"Certainly, whatever you want," I replied as I increased the speed of my fingers giving her pussy an internal massage while continuing to rub her outer area, increasing the speed of both hands, which were essentially masturbating her. I moved around to the other side of the table so I could get more pressure on her with my right hand, and inserting my middle finger, I started rubbing her again, while letting my little finger rub over her anus. She was moaning a little louder at this, which I knew was getting her off.

I rubbed my finger inside of her, feeling her anus with the other finger for several minutes, then I pulled her knees up, exposing her ass, and gently rubbed it while still fingering her.

I continued this for several minutes, until finally, I told her to roll over and I would do her back side. She rolled over on her stomach, and reached back with her hands, slightly pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"Do my ass," she instructed.

I poured a liberal amount of heated oil over her ass and started massaging it, spreading her cheeks to get a look at her anus, which was about the same shade as her areolae. I let the oil run down to her hole, and gently massaged it with two fingers of one hand, while the other hand was moving over her firm ass.

"Oh, yeah, that feels great, keep it up," she said as I continued working her.

Removing my finger from her anal area, I slid it back to her pussy and started rubbing it, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed, letting my fingers slide inside of her. She started bucking her hips up and down on my fingers, which were now deep inside of her.

I withdrew my fingers, not wanting her to cum before her massage was over, and started massaging her ass cheeks, letting my thumbs glide over her anus as I massaged up and down her cheeks as she continued her moans of pleasure. I continued this for a few minutes, noticing that we only had fifteen minutes remaining on her hour massage.

"I love it when you do my hole. Do it right, and there'll be a good tip for you, I promise."

One thing about our clientele they were all wealthy, and I had no doubt that if I did everything she wanted, there would be a great pay out at the end.

"I have some anal beads. Do you want me to use them?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes, I've never experienced that before, but I cleaned out before I came, just in case . . ."

Reaching over to the table against the wall, I opened the drawer and removed a package of single use anal beads, opened it and removed the beads and oiled them up, and started inserting them, one bead at a time, into her ass. After she had a minute to get used to them, I slowly pulled them most of the way out, and then slid them back in, repeating this several times.

On her own, she raised up on her knees, giving me more room to slowly work her ass, sliding the beads in and out, while running my fingers over her pussy underneath. Several times I moved my hand up to her breasts, which were hanging down nicely, and rubbed them. She started moaning as she pressed her ass back against my hand once the beads were fully inserted into her ass. As I pulled them back out, I started rubbing her pussy with my hand underneath her, and replaced the beads with my fingers, doing a thorough job on her ass and pussy, until she started to cum.

"Oh god, Oh god," she cried as she hit her orgasm and fell back down on the massage table.

I continued massaging her ass and upper thighs as she came down from her orgasm.

Turning over so that she was facing me, she said, "Cheryl was right, that was the greatest massage ever."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tami Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds