• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Neighbour Ch. 02

The Neighbour Ch. 02

12

Jessica was on her knees in front of her master. Naked but for her knee high cream coloured boots and one singular leather glove which now was wrapped around the first cock she had ever seen, let alone held or tasted. She slowly worked the cock into her mouth, tasting the salty pre-cum which had formed around the tip. She felt two hands on either side of her head, slowly holding her in place while gently working her head back and forth. Her eyes glanced upwards to see her master, Mr. Allen, looking down at her smiling.

Until a few days ago, Mr. Allen had just been her next door neighbour. Her dad's best friend. A man whom Jessica had dreamt about & fantasised over. Only now, those fantasies had become a reality.

Mr. Allen reached out to hold Jessica's hand, slowly raising her to her feet. As their lips met she could feel his hand clench around her bottom, groping it slowly. He moved her back to the bed and laid her down. Then, he moved down until he was crouching on his knees at the end of the bed, with her legs draped down either side of his head.

Jessica tensed up as she felt his cool breath on her pussy. Her hands reached out and locked into his fingers as they embraced their grip on each other. Her breathing got faster and faster until she felt his lips breeze onto her pussy, gently probing and nuzzling her lips. Her body reacted and she took a sharp breath. The sensations were sending electrical impulses through her body as her pussy felt the touch of someone else for the first time.

Involuntary, she started to softly moan as Mr. Allen worked his tongue over her pussy. Finding each fold of her lips, her hands clasped around his fingers as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. His tongue darted in and out, over and under. Gently sucking on her, he worked his mouth to encompass her clit, nuzzling further until she was shrieking with excitement.

Suddenly, that warm feeling arose deep inside her. She clambered her grip on his hands as her body thrashed about. Wrapping her boots around his neck, she attempted to pull him deeper inside her as her panting got louder and louder. Faster and faster he worked his tongue & his mouth over her pussy, chewing, nuzzling, licking and sucking. Her legs worked themselves around him, squeezing and clamping while she moaned louder and louder.

She couldn't take it anymore and with a loud gasp, she squealed her orgasm into his waiting mouth. Thrashing around on the bed with her legs locked around his head and her hands clasped into his fingers, her body overtook her as the waves of electricity shot through her. Wave after wave shook through her as she screamed in ecstasy.

Slowly the sensation abated and she could barely raise her head to see her master, Mr. Allen, kneeling, looking down on her smiling.

'Oh Master. Thank you Master.' Was all she could pant while her heart raced and her body slowly regained consciousness.

Mr. Allen stood and walked around to her side as she automatically reached out and held his cock. She turned her head so that she could once again take him in her mouth. As she slowly sucked, she looked up to see him reach down with his fingers and softly brush them against her now twitching pussy. She flinched a grunt of pleasure as his fingers teased her back to life once again.

Mr. Allen then walked back to the foot of the bed and climbed on top of her. Looking down at her, he moved his head down and kissed her on the lips.

'Are you sure you want this Jess?' he asked.

'Yes Master. I want you to be my first.' She replied softly.

Reaching up so that his fingers once again locked into hers, he moved himself so that the head of his cock was teasing the entrance to her pussy. She felt his head rub itself along her wet lips and braced herself. As his head slowly entered her, her pussy felt like it was on fire. Her hands gripped his, her nails digging into him as she felt the slow thrust into her virgin pussy.

Her legs raised and wrapped themselves around his arse as if to involuntarily pull him deeper into her. He could feel the cool soft leather of her boots rubbing against his arse as he thrust into her deeper.

She looked up into his eyes and saw him smiling back at her. Instantly, she felt her hymen go as his cock entered her fully. She grunted as she felt the full thrust of his cock deep inside her now violated pussy. Her legs pulled him deeper as her pussy reacted to the new sensations.

After allowing for her to adjust, Mr. Allen retraced his cock and then thrust back into her slowly. She reacted by squealing and gasping in delight as the new sensations ripped through her body. Again, he pulled back and slowly worked his cock back into her. Her pussy reacted by clamping on his cock as it entered, pulling him further in. They worked in unison, together grinding against each other. Faster and faster, he pumped into her. Faster and faster, she clamped herself around him pulling him deeper with every thrust. Faster and faster her thrust into her, gripping her fingers, pinning her hands above her head as he displayed his control over her.

Submissively, she allowed him total control over her body. She knew that he was his. She knew that she was his plaything to use. His plaything to fuck and control.

'Take me sir...' she pleaded as she looked up into his eyes, as if begging for release.

As he pumped into her, grinding his cock into her pussy, he reached up and grabbed her legs -- pulling them up in front of his face. Holding her boots together, he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She reached round and locked her fingers around her boots, holding them in place for him to sniff, smell and kiss. His face worked into the soft leather and he inhaled the sweet musty smell that drove him to pump her faster and harder. She couldn't help but watch as her boots were worshipped by her master. She was mesmerised at the sight of her leather encased feet pinned up in the air while her pussy was being ripped apart by his throbbing cock. She reached up and touched her own boot. Electric surges ripped through her as soon as she touched the leather. She slowly teased her fingers over the boots, gently working her fingers across each and every crease and crack. Caressing her boots, she felt his cock impale her and she was in heaven.

Mr. Allen then got up and pulled her up, flipping her over so that she was on all fours. He knelt in behind her and without warning entered her from behind. With one hand, he grabbed hold of a boot and with the other, reached up and grabbed her pony tail. Yanking her hair back, she felt him thrust into her deeply. She felt his other hand grip her boot as he touched her leather. Pumping his cock into her while yanking her head back, she felt the stirring again. She was being fucked hard, fucked hard by the man who owned her. Her belly was in knots and her loins were stirring again. She couldn't hold it back anymore and with a squeal, shrieked 'Master, please, may I cum again. Master, I cant hold it. Please let me cum again...'

Harder he fucked her. Harder he pulled her hair, yanking her had back to him so that her body raised up onto her knees. He put an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him and whispered in her ear 'Come for me you dirty little slut. Cum all over your masters cock while you get fucked in your boots.

Hearing those words, her body exploded into the deepest, most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Her legs buckled, her back arched and her tummy twitched uncontrollably as waves and waves of orgasm ripped through her.

Mr. Allen held her tightly as he felt her pussy twitching on his cock. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as her body shuddered and shook. After a couple of minutes, he laid her down on the bed and lay next to her.

She was a wreck. She could not feel her body as everything was so numb. Panting deeply, she looked across to see Mr. Allen smiling at her. She tried to smile back but her body was just too numb. He laid her flat on the bed while he climbed over her, his cock next to her face. She was like a rag doll being put into place.

As he guided his cock into place, she opened her mouth. She could feel her own pussy juices on his cock and she eagerly licked and sucked them off. Working his cock deep within her mouth, he reached over and grabbed her leather gloved hand. Moving it onto his cock, she took over and gripped him tightly.

'Make me cum slave. Make me cum all over your face with your leather glove and prove your obedience to me.' He growled as he could feel his own orgasm rising inside him.

'Yes master. Please master, use me. Cover my face in your cum as my leather glove works your cock. Please master, I deserve it. Use your young slave as I deserve to be used.' She replied.

With that, he felt his balls erupt and thick wads of hot cum shot from his cock all over her face and glove. She continued to work his cock, spraying his cum all over her. Her other hand reached up and cupped his balls while she used her nails to scrape along him, making him twitch even further.

Sucking and licking his cock until she had swallowed all of his cum, she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

'Did I do well master? Are you going to allow me to continue serving you?' she begged.

'Jessica, you are a real woman now. You were wonderful.' He replied.

The next morning, Mr. Allen woke to see Jessica laying with him. She had wrapped her arms around him and had her head resting on his chest. As he bent his head forward, he could see that she still had her boots on and had draped them over his leg.

As he reached down, he gently started caressing the soft leather of her boot. He could just about reach the heel and traced a line from her heel right up the back of her leg the behind her knee. As he caressed her, she started stirring.

'Mmmm Morning Sir.' She mumbled sleepily.

'Morning my little pet. How did you sleep?' he asked.

'I had the best sleep ever. All thanks to you, my master.' She replied, cuddling into him. As she did, she placed her hand on his chest and gently started to rake her nails on him causing him to tense up.

'Mmmm, you are learning little one.' He said as he smiled at her.

'May I please you master?' she asked.

'You may. In one minute. I have to visit the bathroom first!' he laughed, and with that he got up and left the room.

When he came back, he could see that Jessica was still in bed but had 'dressed' herself. He stood over the bed to see that she had put on a black leather hood with eyelets, and a collar and lead. She had also changed into the thigh boots from the other day. The ones with the 6 inch heels.

'How is that Master?' she asked, playing coy.

'Very nice girl. Very nice. Anyone would think you want me to use you again.' He replied.

'I am yours to use Master. In whatever way you see fit. I give myself to you.' She replied and, head bowed, offered up her leash to Mr. Allen.

'As you should girl. As you should. Now, I'm going to fuck you. Hard.' He said, taking hold of the lead.

As Mr. Allen sat eating his breakfast, Jessica walked into the kitchen having got changed & dressed for college. She was wearing a denim knee length skirt with a loose flowery top and some tan cowboy boots.

'Nice outfit young lady. But I'm not sure about the boots. Given your new status as a real woman, I think something a little more debonair is in order.' Mr. Allen said.

'If you think so sir. But I am only going to college.' She replied.

'I'll be the judge of that!' he smiled. 'Let me go and pick you another pair.'

Jess was finishing her toast when Mr. Allen walked back into the room holding a pair of knee high 4 inch chunky heel tan boots with a buckle strap across the ankle and a zip at the back. Handing them to her, he took a step back.

'There. They'll suit you much better. And will turn a lot more heads!' he said, smiling.

'Oh Sir. I'm not sure, I'll wear anything for you Sir but I really don't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself. Especially with the other 'bitches' in the class!' she replied worryingly.

'Don't you worry about them my little pet. You'll knock them out. Trust me.' He replied assuringly.

'I have a meeting at 09:30 so can drop you off if you like?' he continued.

'Yes please sir. That's lovely of you.' And she hugged him. 'I'll go and change Sir.' She said.

As they pulled up in the college car park, Mr. Allen leant across and kissed her on the cheek.

'Now, remember what I said. Knock 'em out.' He said, smiling.

'Yes Sir. I'll text you later.' She replied, looking a little scared.

As he watched her walk through the car park, he smirked to himself.

Jessica walked into her classroom just before the morning session bell went off. Most of her classmates were already there, especially the bitch brigade and their 'leader' Linda.

'Hello Jessica. Good night last night?' she said, smirking at two of her friends.

'Err, yes thank you.' She replied, taking her seat.

Jessica could see that Linda was glaring at her. Sat there all high and mighty, dressed like a little slut in her micro mini skirt and 5 inch white pumps pretending to be all innocent.

All through the morning session, every time Jessica looked at Linda she could feel daggers glaring back at her. As mid morning break started, Linda and her two slapper friends came and sat on the edge of Jessica's desk.

'Another new pair of boots I see? More presents from your sugar daddy? She remarked.

'Yes.' Jessica replied abruptly.

'So how many fuck's did they cost you? Or do you just fuck him for free?' she said.

'Actually, it's none of your business.' Jessica answered.

Linda could see that she wasn't getting anywhere trying to tease Jessica. Turning to her two friends, she said 'Come on, lets go for a smoke.'

As Linda left the building to go the smoking area, she turned the corner and almost bumped into a man heading towards her.

'Oi, watch it mister!' she shouted. 'Oh, Martin isn't it?' she stammered.

'Pardon me. It's Linda -- Jessica's friend isn't it.' He replied.

'Err, yes. What brings you here?' she asked, clearly attempting to start a conversation with him.

'Oh I've just seen the principle. We are old friends and I have just decided to become an investor in the college. Too much money to burn off so I thought I would make a donation.' He replied.

'Oh, I see. We were just talking about Jessica's new boots. They are lovely, can I ask where you got them? I'm thinking about getting some for myself?' she asked.

'Oh sure, I bought them in Madrid. Hand made with Spanish leather. You could probably pick a pair up for about £600.' He answered, smirking.

'Oh my. That much? I'm not sure I can afford that much!' she said, feeling embarrassed and deflated.

'That's a shame. I do have another pair at home. I bought two pairs and couldn't decide which pair to give to Jess -- the tan one or a pair of black ones. Tell you what, I'll let you have them for £250 if you like? Jess has well over 20 pairs now so she won't be wanting them.' He answered.

'Hmm. £250, that would be fantastic. Can I try them on first though? £250 is still a lot of money.' She replied.

'Sure. Do you know where Jess lives? She's staying at my place while her father's away on business.' Mr. Allen said.

'Yes, I think I know? When's good for you?' she answered.

'Oh whenever. I'm heading home now so whenever you are free.' He said.

Looking back to her friends, Linda smirked.

'Actually, I'm free now. I've finished my coursework for the day so can come with you if that's ok with you?' she said, trying to sound innocent.

'Oh. Ok. If you're sure?' he answered.

'Great.' Linda said, and whispered to her friends to cover for her.

Back in class, Jess had just finished her snack when her phone went off. She read the text message to herself.

#Hello my little pet. Hope you are having a good day. I've been successful with a little bit of business so I'll see you at home this afternoon. Martin. xxx #

Jessica smiled to herself and all of a sudden, her cares slipped away.

Pulling up into his driveway, Mr. Allen turned the engine off and walked up to his front door.

'Here we go Linda.' He said, holding the door open for the young woman.

'Thanks.' She replied.

Entering the hallway, Linda could see straight away that Martin was loaded. There were antiques everywhere, things that must have cost a fortune.

'Would you like a cup of tea?' he asked her.

'Actually, do you have anything stronger?' she replied.

'Oh, erm, I think so. How old are you. I can't be seen to be breaking the law!' he laughed.

'I'm 21. I had a couple of gap years before starting college, much to the disgust of my parents.' She answered.

'Oh, that's ok then. Please, make yourself at home.' He said, gesturing her into the living room.

As she sat on the sofa, she could see high end expensive items everywhere. Her mind was awash with the amount of money Martin had and it turned her on. "Surely there was a way she could wrench this gold mine away from Jessica and have him all to herself." She thought.

As Mr. Allen entered the room carrying two glasses of wine, he said 'I'll go and get you the boots.'

Mr. Allen handed Linda the boots and watched as she ceremoniously examined them. He could see that she was taken aback with the quality of them. She lifted them to her lips and smelt the genuine leather.

'Go on then, try them on. Jessica says they fit like a glove around her feet.' Mr. Allen said.

'Ooh, ok then.' Linda replied excitedly.

As she slipped off her pumps, she lifted one boot up and slowly slid her foot in. As she pulled up on the back zipper, she could feel the leather mould itself to the shape of her foot and leg. Picking up the other one, she repeated the process -- again feeling the leather wrap itself snugly around her foot.

'Mmmmm, they're wonderful.' She exclaimed, standing to admire herself in the floor length mirror.

'They suit you.' Mr. Allen said, smiling.

Linda paced around the living room, all the time looking at herself in the mirror. She cocked her head to the side and attempted a sexy pout -- looking towards Mr. Allen in an inconspicuous way. Waltzing around in front of him, she tried her best seductive moves to try an entice him to make a move.

Walking and standing in front of him, she placed one foot up on the couch between his legs.

'Martin, can you check to see if there's enough room in this boot for my foot please?' she said, smiling.

Mr. Allen reached and softly probed her foot checking the size against her foot. Knowing full well what she was up to, Mr. Allen played it cool.

'Yes, they are a good fit. So, do you want them?' he asked.

'Oh I love them Martin. I'm not sure how much I can spare right now though. Is there anything else I can do to earn them?' she smirked, playfully wiggling her leg so that her leg was visible right up to her panties.

Mr. Allen leant back on the sofa. He smiled up at Linda and gave her a look that confused her.

'Now Linda. I'm very flattered, but you know I am with Jessica at the moment. I don't think it would be completely appropriate do you?' he said.

Now feeling completely embarrassed and humiliated, Linda took her foot off the sofa and sat back down. She could feel her face burning red, and the rage building up inside her.

'Now Linda, you are more than welcome to have the boots for £250. I've got to make a phone call. Please make yourself comfortable. I won't be long.' Mr. Allen said.

As he walked out of the room, Linda sat on the sofa fuming. She felt so angry that she would be spurned for that trashy little bitch Jessica. 'How could he want her more than me?' she thought. 'I'll bloody show him.'

She removed the boots and put her white pumps back on. Then, she sneaked around the room looking for valuables. Finding a gold watch, she slipped it into her handbag along with a few other goodies before sitting back on the sofa.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Neighbour Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds