• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Menu

The Menu

12

This is my first work of fiction. Several of the elements in this story may look familiar as they draw upon some of my true life experiences I have shared in my other writings. I have already determined my end point for this story, and believe me I have much ground yet to cover. The title is probably not readily apparent of how it fits in this first chapter. But when we get further down the road, you will see how it is applicable. Enjoy! And thanks for giving me your time in reading it.

The Menu

Jeremy was beginning his third year in his graduate program. He was following in the footsteps of his grandfather; at least that was what his mother had told him. His grandfather was an electrical engineer and had worked for a prestigious corporation until he retired. Something you don't see anymore. Gone are the days where you have one career, one employer and you retire after 30 loyal years of mutual respect and devotion. Jeremy was well aware of that fact, so he decided to broaden his sights.

Jeremy's parents were very open-minded and always encouraged him to seek learning through study, experience and experimentation. But Jeremy didn't want to just follow in the wake of others in academia. He was taught to be a freethinker and in many cases challenge the status quo; to think "outside of the box" so to speak. Jeremy would later learn that occasionally thinking inside the box could have its advantages as well.

This quest for knowledge didn't come without a price. Throughout his youth and early adulthood he was always viewed by his peers as being part of the "nerd herd." The teasing and shunning by the high school glamorous and athletic "in crowd" in his teens left him with obviously stunted social skills. His intellectual prowess was beginning to pay off though with his full ride scholarship at a renowned university. He chose a double major of chemical and mechanical engineering. Essentially, the focus of his studies related to the synthesis of materials and their final application in product development and design. The emerging 3D copier was one such project that he had been privileged to apprentice on while assisting in the research of these types of technologies.

In this college setting, Jeremy blended in well with his peers since they were of the same cloth. He finally found an environment where his intellect was an asset and even admired when it stood out.

Kim was one such admirer. She was majoring in experimental psychology and particularly its application to the marketing and application of new technologies. So, they had attended a couple of classes together where their two majors intersected in the emerging technology arena.

Kim was not shy to say the least. She was also raised by some pretty liberal parents. Her experiences were far beyond her years when it came to social skills and it benefitted her greatly in assessing others. Her first impression of Jeremy was that he seemed to have this underlying innocence when it came to relating to women. It was true; Jeremy did not have any real girl relationships in high school. Actually, he was still a virgin. Kim's perceptions suited her well in the psychology part of her studies. Because of his innocence, she was very attracted to Jeremy and wanted to know more about him.

She approached him one day after class and asked him out. Obviously, Jeremy was flattered to have such a cute and bright young woman take interest in him. So, his answer was a no brainer! They soon became good friends. With friendship came intellectual, emotional and eventually physical attraction. Jeremy was longing to "get physical" with Kim. He was sure there were permanent callouses on his right hand from the many years of self-gratification. It was the perfect combination for the both of them.

Kim was certainly curious to find out just what the uninitiated (virgin) male mind was capable of and she saw this as prime fertile ground to explore, experiment and shape. Jeremy on the other hand was like putty in Kim's hands and was more than happy to do whatever it took in order to be intimate with her.

They started to consider the possibilities of what their relationship could do in furthering their individual and collective physical and emotional desires. Kim wanted to do some personal research to explore and better understand the complex relationship of physical intimacy with the underlying psychology as various ways are employed to act out those primal urges. Jeremy was only too happy to assist in this research on human sexuality that Kim wanted to explore. Little did they both know at the time, but their research would eventually blossom into an enterprise that would help countless others finally find an easy and satisfying way to expressing their hidden desires.

Because Kim wanted Jeremy to have ingrained memories of their intimacy that would last him throughout his life, she was not willing to just jump into the sack and have a fleeting frolic. She was always looking at the psychological impact, and calculated her moves for maximum effect. Maximum effect for her own pleasure was an underlying hidden motive in these experiments as well.

Jeremy's balls were three shades of blue in anticipation of their first actual encounter. Kim played on the delayed gratification angle for a while by putting off the date for a few weeks; knowing that the building desire in him would significantly magnify the end result.

Kim was a beautiful, petite and athletic young lady. She knew her assets significantly added to the mystic of this sexual research project. She was no more than five feet tall with shoulder length strawberry blond hair and she might push the scale to about 110lbs if soaking wet. She had smaller than average breasts, but "enough for a mouthful" as some of her past lovers would describe them. Even though she just had her twenty-third birthday, with her slim look and body type, she could easily pass for a girl in her mid to late teens. To some men, this was a real turn-on. Kim obviously knew this. Through her early period of getting to know Jeremy, she realized he had missed out on the sexual frolics many have in their high school years. Kim, on the other hand, had quite a bit of experience sexually since her teens. She felt that her young looks would definitely render a strong regressive high school day's response by Jeremy.

Jeremy was slim, but nearly 6 feet tall. He towered over her when they were together. He had taken up running a few years back. It gave him time to clear his head and enjoy the outdoors. This kept him fit too. He didn't have much if any body fat to speak of. This was something Kim liked and it was another thing that attracted her to him.

The way Kim saw it, all these factors were adding up to what very well may be a pretty hot first encounter. She wanted to be in control of the way it would play out, for the research of course. At least she had Jeremy convinced of that premise. Secretly though, she was just as excited as he was to have the opportunity to finally be together. Her plan was that their "first date" in bed would be a tease and a taste of things to CUM!"

Kim saw that an upcoming Friday night would work for both of their busy schedules. They agreed for that day to be the beginning of their mutual sexual explorations.

Kim instructed Jeremy to bathe and put on some comfortable PJ's (with nothing on underneath) and to be ready for her arrival at around 6pm. That's all he was told; the rest would unfold as she alone had planned it. He was to find out what was in store as it happened in real time (for the accuracy of her data collection, of course). Again, that's what Jeremy was told. Data collection was only part of the details, but the mystic of Jeremy not knowing beforehand what was to transpire was a real turn on for Kim.

The evening arrived and Jeremy was going crazy just thinking about having his first sexual experience with a real live female. Especially one as sexy and hot as Kim. He made plenty sure that he had scrubbed cleaned every inch of his body, including brushing his teeth and putting on some sexy designer cologne.

The doorbell rang.

He jumped out of his recliner and quickly went to answer it. To his surprise, Kim was standing there dressed in a long black winter overcoat. She was carrying a large bag that had a long stick protruding out of it.

True, it was fall and there was a little bite to the night air, but he had never seen her in such heavy almost gothic apparel. He just stood there staring when Kim finally barked "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Sure, sorry. I'm just wondering what's up with the big coat and bag of stuff?"

"You will see in due time my love." Kim wanted him to stare. All part of her plan.

Kim came in and repeated to Jeremy: "Remember, for my research, I'm in charge, so questions are not allowed." "Understood?"

"Yes Mam!" Jeremy snapped back mockingly, but in a loving way.

"Alright mister, I would like you to go over and sit on your recliner, but don't recline, just sit upright."

Jeremy complied. He was wondering why Kim had such a coy look on her face. He suspected that she was really liking her dominate role for this evening's event.

He was right. It was a real turn on for her to be in charge.

Jeremy considered it as an interesting twist; so he played along.

Kim continued "Tonight we will be doing research on a limited basis. I will expect you to cooperate fully to validate the data collection." She gave him a brief stern glance. "If you do well, then our studies will progress to the next phases."

She queried, "Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yes Mam!" Jeremy quipped.

Kim went on to explain some other terms. "Now, from this point on you will not speak unless I ask you a direct question, and you must do whatever is asked of you." "Ok?"

"K." Jeremy replied.

"Now, let your hands fall down to the side of the chair."

Jeremy did as commanded.

Kim reached into her bag and got out two sets of handcuffs. She put one on each of his hands, leaving the empty half of each cuff closed and dangling near to the floor. She then got out a rope that looked to be about 5 or 6 feet long. She proceeded to tie it to the closed loose end of one cuff and then around the back of the chair to the other cuff. The rope was loose enough so that Jeremy's hands could still hang down comfortably. But, it did limit the movement of his hands so that they could not be brought up to his body. Because the rope was wrapped around the back of the chair, it doubled as a restraint to keep him in the recliner.

While Kim performed these maneuvers, she continued to slyly stare at Jeremy, letting him know she was in charge, but also conveying to him that what she was doing would ultimately be for his pleasure.

She then took her stick, which looked like a chopped down length of a broom handle, and told Jeremy to spread his feet wide apart. This had the effect of spreading his legs apart all the way up to his crotch. She then tied his ankles to the stick; affixing them in this spread position.

"Ok, you are now positioned for our first experiment in your sexual awakening." Kim was pleased that everything was going fine and as planned. She gave him a sexy wink.

What happened next came as a total surprise to Jeremy. Kim then stood directly in front of him and began to slowly unbutton her long winter coat. After the top two buttons were loosed, Jeremy could see obvious cleavage. He felt his cock begin to twitch.

What was she trying to do? He mused to himself.

Then a few more buttons were undone revealing her cute navel that had been pierced and sported a ruby red jeweled pendent in the shape of an arrow that pointed down. Something that Kim felt would draw his thoughts and attention to what lies below her sexy navel. By now Jeremy's cock was nearly at full attention under his loose flannel pajamas.

"Oh my G..." Jeremy started to exclaim.

"SHHHHhhh!!" Kim cut him off. "I told you not to speak unless I asked you a direct question." Kim wanted to make sure he did not cross this line of her authority. "Do you want me to stop and just go home?"

"No way!" Jeremy quickly responded.

"You see, this is how it works." Kim continued, "I just asked you a simple question and you responded with a direct and simple answer." She further explained, "I don't care if at any time you wish to express your feelings with primal grunts, groans and the like, those are more meaningful to me in my research than your speaking." She again warned, "If you verbalize anything more than that, then this party will be over."

He only nodded his head in the affirmative to her. Jeremy was certainly not going to jeopardize this once in a lifetime event with the hottie he had fantasized about for so long.

Kim regrouped. "Let's see, where did we leave off before I was rudely interrupted?" "Oh ya, I remember now."

She unbuttoned one more of those fasteners that kept Jeremy's eyes so hungry to see more.

He saw more of her flesh below her navel, but not enough to make out any of her most private parts. The anticipation was driving him crazy! She had two more buttons and the coat would be totally undone.

She paused for several minutes. Kim just stared at his eyes. She perceived the longing they were having to undress her with them. Kim was very satisfied in the effects she was having on him.

What was she waiting for? He thought. Her half-opened coat was making him want to scream.

Then, in an instant, instead of releasing the last two fasteners, she quickly pulled her arms out of the sleeves and allowed the coat to drop to the floor. There she was standing in front of Jeremy in all of her naked beauty. Her nakedness that he had heretofore never beheld.

Jeremy was aghast with how quickly all had been revealed to his wondering eyes. And they did wonder.

Kim knew all too well what her actions would cause in his thinking. She reveled in seeing his eyes devour her beauty.

Jeremy began scan her all over. He loved her cute pert little titties with their light pink quarter sized aureoles and her slim body that still had plenty of curves in all the right places. But what really made him seem to be on the verge of shooting his load was seeing her totally shaved pussy. It made her look oh so young. Almost too young!

She definitely knew how to push all of his buttons and for sure there was a three alarm fire stirring right now in his pajamas.

"Enjoying the scenery my love?" She was teasing him with the question.

"Hell yes!" Was his quick response.

Kim stepped out of the crumpled heap that was her coat and took one pace closer to Jeremy. She then turned around with her back towards him and slowly bent over to pick up her garment. She took a long pause in that position giving him a full moon view of her asshole and petite little pussy lips.

Jeremy's cock was so hard that it hurt. Seeing her tiny little shaved pussy and rosebud in the crease of her ass was driving him crazy. He was almost beyond any form of control. At this point, if it were not for his restrained condition, a feather's touch was all it would take to easily drive him over the top. He could easily see himself jumping her bones and unmercilessly fucking her in every way imaginable until he passed out from sheer exhaustion.

While still bent over, Kim peaked through her legs in her revealing position to spy a look at him sitting behind her. She could easily discern palpable lust raging in his eyes. She was getting wet just from observing his reactions thus far to her planned "research project!"

Kim slowly stood up and walked over to her bag of stuff. She picked it up and searched though it until her hand found what she was looking for. She looked back into Jeremy's lusting eyes and said, "Ok mister, you've seen enough for one day." She promptly walked over to him and quickly secured a blindfold over his eyes. Jeremy knew it would all abruptly end if any protest spewed from his lips, so he just gave a sorrowful moan. It was his only way of expressing disappointment at the loss of that awesome view of her beyond belief sexy body that was now cut short so quickly.

"You will now have to rely on that part of your brain we call 'memory.'" She matter-of-factly stated.

Kim knew her plan well and it was having the desired effect thus far. She was so pleased, and excited!

Staying in her research role, Kim asked, "Have you ever had oral sex, or what's commonly called 'a blow job' from anyone?"

"Nooooooo!" Jeremy's long drawn out reply was indicative of both excitement and anticipation with the prospect of having that occur.

"Then that's where we will start for this first encounter." She had this end point planned all along for their first date. But, the buildup to the actual deed was all part of Jeremy's journey into Kim's planned sexual evolution for him.

"The blindfold will remain on so that you can concentrate on the sensations about to be experienced by your cock." Kim had him right where she wanted him to be as she began the process of molding his memory.

Kim knelt down between Jeremy's legs. She was amazed at the height of the pole that was holding up the "big top" tent that used to be his pajamas. She had always thought that there was a correlation between a man's height and the length of his cock. She was about to do some data collection on that hypothesis. When she unbuttoned the fly opening on his PJ's, Jeremy's cock sprang out so fast that it startled her. She could not believe what was now before her eyes. If she were to guess (didn't have a ruler on her at the moment -- must remember to bring one next time -- data collection, of course! -- Lol) she thought his cock must be at least 9 to 10 inches long and twice the diameter of the broomstick that was holding his legs apart.

For a rough estimate, she grasped her right hand around the base of his cock, to which Jeremy responded with a low moan of pleasure. She noticed that because of the diameter of this massive tool, her index finger and thumb didn't touch by at least an inch of separation. Kim then placed her left hand around the shaft just atop her other hand. When she had done that, it was apparent that her length estimate was maybe even a little conservative; because the beautiful mushroom head still towered above her two hands by at least another inch. By far this was the largest cock Kim had ever seen in the flesh. Sure, she had viewed some of those crazy big stunt Dick's on the porn movies a few of her past partners had played for her. But in her personal experience, this one was "ahead" of any other by at least one cock head in length! While in this this moment of admiration for Jeremy's cock, she totally spaced out the fact that he was squirming in the recliner just at the sensation of her hands totally grasping his member.

"Damn!" She snapped back in thought to herself; realizing that her plan needed to move forward.

Kim released her top hand from his shaft while continuing to hold the other one around its base. She had developed many skills over her past seven sexually active years. One of the oral ones that she prided herself on was "deep throating." It took her a while to learn how to time her breathing, relax her gag reflexes, and finally enjoy the pleasuring of her male companions. She especially liked the grand finale when cum would shoot directly down her gullet! Jeremy's size would push this talent into uncharted territory. But she was glad he was "up" for the challenge.

There was already pre-cum leaking down from his slit. For her this was like nectar to a hummingbird. She didn't want any of it to go to waste. Kim stuck her tongue out and lightly licked it off from the tip and all around the swollen and throbbing head.

"Aaaugghhh!" Jeremy moaned aloud at the feel of her satin tongue on his aching purple mushroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Menu

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds