• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Special Request

Mom's Special Request

12345

Chapter 1

I was in shock. I lay in my bed trying to sleep but all I could do was toss and turn as my brain tried to comprehend what had happened. What was I going to do? How should I respond to my mother's request? It was so wrong but how could I deny my mother the one thing she wanted most? And, most importantly, why did the idea send tingles all through my body?

To understand what I was going through I guess I should explain a bit first. My name is Ciara and I am 18 years old. I am the youngest of three children and the only girl. I have 2 older twin brothers named David and Danny and they are 20. They are both college students and still live at home to save money. My mom's name is Annie and she is 39 and my dad's name is Kevin and he is 40. Mom was a twin but her sister, Allie, had died in a car accident a few years ago. My mom is an elementary school teacher and my dad is a Pastor in a very prominent church in our city. My family had always been a very normal Christian family and we sat on the front row of the church every Sunday.

I had also always been a very good girl. I was 18 and I had never kissed a boy even though a few had tried to kiss me. I was an excellent student and was about to graduate from high school as valedictorian. Now you may be thinking that because I was such a good girl that I was ugly and looked like a librarian but you would be wrong. I had long dark auburn hair that was very curly and hung to my waist and my eyes were a deep blue. I had a small button nose that turned up just a bit at the end and just a small smattering of freckles over my nose and cheeks. I was 5.7 and weighed 120 with a very nice shape. I had a slender waist and nice sized tits. My bra size was 34D. My butt was nice and round and my legs were long and shapely. My red hair and freckles came from my mom. Mom was a pure Irish lass and had bright red hair and emerald green eyes and freckles as well but she was very short. She was only 5.1 and she was lucky to even weigh 100 pounds. My hair was darker than my mom's but it was just as curly as hers and sometimes it drove me crazy.

My eyes, my darker hair and my height came from my dad. He was 6.2 and had jet black hair and bright twinkling blue eyes. He had broad shoulders and a trim waist and even at 40 he still turned the heads of some of the younger women in the congregation. He had a deep baritone voice and I had always loved to listen to him speak or read or sing. Many a night when I was little and scared, daddy would come into my room and sing me to sleep. His voice was very soothing to me.

My older brothers looked just like dad except they got mom's emerald green eyes instead of dad's blue eyes. My brothers and I were very close even though they had picked on me a lot when we were little. I knew they would do anything for me and I would do anything for them. In fact my whole family was very close and I knew I could count on any of them for anything if I ever needed them and I would do the same for them.

Now my mother was asking something huge from me and I just didn't know if I could do it. I understood her reasons for asking it of me but it was a major step for me and I wasn't sure I was ready. My mom had almost died when I was born. When she was 5 months pregnant with me the doctor told her she had cervical cancer and that she should have an abortion so they could save her life. She refused because she did not believe in abortion and they could not give her chemotherapy or radiation while she was pregnant with me so as I grew inside her so did the cancer. She gave birth to me and it was a miracle that I survived but they had to do an emergency hysterectomy on my mom and start her on radiation and chemotherapy immediately. There were a few times that they didn't think she would survive but she did. She has been cancer free since then.

As a result my mom and dad were very close and dad spoiled both of us all the time. I never heard no from my dad and I knew mom never did either. I was a daddy's girl and I loved him a great deal. I loved my mom too but there was something about daddy's deep voice and twinkling blue eyes that made my heart skip a beat every time he looked at me. That was one of the reasons I was seriously considering her request.

Earlier that night, after dinner, mom and dad had told me they had something important to talk to me about and we had sat down in the living room to have a serious discussion. I was very nervous and had no idea what they could possibly want to discuss. My mind went over anything that they might have thought I had done wrong and could not think of anything and then my stomach clenched. They were going to tell me they were getting a divorce. But if that was true then why weren't my brothers here as well. They had gone out with their friends, so it was only me, mom and dad for dinner.

We sat down in the living room and mom started. "Um, Ciara, um, well, you know I love children."

I was confused but I nodded. Mom loved her job as an elementary school teacher and the kids loved her as well.

Mom went on, "I have always wanted more babies around the house but I guess that won't happen for me now."

I was even more confused but nodded again. Where was she going with this?

Mom leaned over and put her hands on top of mine. She looked in my eyes as she asked, "Would you be willing to help me with this?"

I looked at her with a question in my eyes. "Help with what mom?"

She smiled, "I can't have any more babies but you can, my dear. I am asking you if you would be willing to have a baby for your mom."

I looked at her still a bit confused, "You want me to give you a grandbaby? I'm sure that will happen when I meet the right man and get married."

Mom shook her head, "No honey, mommy wants another baby of her own, not a grandbaby."

I was trying to make sense of this. "How can I help you with that mom? Any baby I would have would be your grandbaby?"

She sighed, "I guess I am not explaining this very well." She looked at my dad for help.

Dad explained it to me, "Sweetie what your mom is trying to say is that she wants you to carry her baby and when it is born we would adopt it. The baby would not be your son or daughter; it would be your sister or brother."

A light bulb went off in my head. "Oh you want to artificially inseminate me!"

Mom shook her head. "No sweetie, I had a full hysterectomy and I do not even produce any eggs and even if I did, the procedure is too expensive for us. With the boys college expenses and your last year of high school we just can't afford a procedure like that."

My eyes were again filled with confusion. "Then how can I help you mom?"

My dad again came to her rescue, "Um, we were hoping that this could happen the more, um, old fashioned way."

My eyes widened in shock, "But daddy, I'm a virgin and I don't even have a boyfriend. Who would be the father?"

Daddy's face reddened as he answered me, "I or one of your brothers would be baby."

As the realization of what they were asking me hit me, I blushed a deep red and stammered, "Y-you or m-my brothers? Have th-they agreed to th-that?"

Mom rubbed my hands soothingly and answered me. "We wanted to ask you first, honey. They don't know anything about this. If you want, we can limit it to just your father but the more partners you have the more often it will happen and that means you have a greater chance of getting pregnant."

Then she added, "This can't go outside of our family. If this got out it would ruin your father's ministry and I would probably lose my job as well. You have to promise me that you won't write this in your diary or discuss it with anyone."

My mind was whirling but I completely understood the importance of keeping this private so I answered her, "Of course I promise that I won't say a word to anyone. I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt you or daddy. I love you both too much for that."

Mom patted my hand again. "I knew you would understand, sweetie. Your father and I are not expecting any kind of answer from you tonight. We know this is a huge step that we are asking you to take and we want you to think about it long and hard before you give us an answer. But you know I would never ask this of you if it wasn't really important to me."

They both stood and kissed me on the forehead and dad said, "Goodnight sweetheart. I hope we haven't shocked you too badly."

I numbly shook my head and murmured goodnight to my parents. I woodenly climbed the stairs and went through my nightly routine without really knowing what I was doing and now 5 hours later I was still wide awake. My brain was trying to process what had been asked of me. My mom was asking me to have sex with my own father and brothers till I got pregnant and then when the baby was born they would adopt the baby as their own.

It was so wrong and went against everything I had ever thought of as right and normal. How could they ask such a thing of me? But then I thought about how handsome my daddy and brothers were and a tingle went through my body. I tried to imagine what it would be like to kiss daddy and I felt a quiver between my legs. What was wrong with me? I knew what mom had asked was wrong but my body really wanted to do it.

I had heard that the reason incest was so wrong was that if there was a child born of an incestuous relationship then that child would be retarded or deformed. I couldn't sleep anyway so I decided to do some research and I grabbed my computer and Googled incest. What I found was amazing. It seemed it was very common for close family relatives to have sex with one another. Even though there was an increased chance of birth defects of children that were born of these unions, I still felt the risk was acceptable.

I found some videos of fathers having sex with their daughters and I decided to watch some of them. Oh my God! It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Watching the way some of the fathers made love to their daughters made my pussy tingle so much and I felt my panties getting wet. Many of the videos I watched showed that it hurt the girl a little at first but then she seemed to really like it. I also saw a video where a girl was fucked by her two older brothers and that made my nipples hard and I had to touch my pussy as I watched the 2 boys make love to their sister. I started rubbing between my legs as I watched these videos and soon I felt my whole body stiffen up and my fingers got soaked. I had heard about orgasms but this was the first one I had ever experienced and it felt really good. Afterwards I felt relaxed enough to finally go to sleep. Thank God tomorrow was Saturday and I could sleep in.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next day I woke up at about noon and the first thought that came into my head was the request my mom had made of me last night. After the videos I had watched last night I was pretty sure I wanted to do it with my dad and my brothers but I had some more questions for mom as well.

I got up, showered and dressed and then went downstairs. Mom was making sandwiches and the guys were outside cleaning the garage. Mom smiled when she saw me and said, "Good afternoon sleepy head!"

I blushed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I had a hard time falling asleep last night; a lot on my mind."

Mom gave me an apologetic smile, "I know sweetie and I never would have asked if it wasn't very important to me."

I kissed her cheek again, "I know that mom and I am very flattered that you would trust me with something so important."

Her eyes filled with tears, "I'm so glad you feel like that honey. I was scared that you would be upset at me for asking this of you. I know I am asking a lot. You will probably have to delay going to college and pregnancy can be very difficult on a person's body."

I was taken aback again. I hadn't thought of the consequences for me if I did get pregnant. I looked at mom and said, "I hadn't thought of that."

Mom smiled apologetically at me and said, "Well, that gives you more to think about now. I am going to take this lunch out to the boys."

Mom left the kitchen with a tray full of sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea with glasses and I sat at the table lost in thought. If I agreed to this then I would have to delay going to college and I also thought about the changes to my body that came from pregnancy. What would happen to my dad's ministry when I started to show? Who would my doctor be?

When mom came back she saw the thoughtful and worried expression on my face and asked, "What's bothering you, sweetheart?"

I looked at mom and whispered, "What would happen to daddy's ministry if I do get pregnant and start to show?"

Mom smiled at me and said, "Your father and I have already discussed this sweetie. If you do decide to do this and do get pregnant then we would send you to your grandparent's house in Westville before you started to show."

Westville was about an hour's drive from our hometown and my grandparents lived way out in the country. I nodded in agreement with my parent's idea. No one from my father's church would see me way out at my grandparent's house.

I asked another question, "What about a doctor? Shouldn't my doctor know what we are doing so he can monitor the baby for any birth defects and stuff?"

Again my mom smiled reassuringly, "Your father and I have already discussed that as well. Your Uncle Ben is a doctor and he is my brother so he will keep this completely confidential."

Then she asked, "Do these questions mean that you want to do this?"

I nodded shyly, "I think so. When I think about daddy and David and Danny, I feel tingly all over my body and especially between my legs. I did a search on my computer last night on incest and I watched a couple of videos that made me very wet. I touched myself between my legs and I think I gave myself an orgasm last night. Was that wrong, mom?"

She hugged me around my shoulders, "Not at all sweetie. I think it is a very normal reaction to seeing people make love to one another."

I sighed in relief and looked at her, "Do you think David and Danny would be willing to do it?"

Mom smiled at me again, "I'm not sure but if you want we can ask them after dinner tonight."

The rest of the afternoon was pretty normal for my family. The guys finished cleaning the garage and I worked on some homework. I tried to concentrate on Spanish but my mind kept wandering to the coming conversation with my brothers. Would they be willing to do it or would they be repulsed by the idea of having sex with me? My stomach was in knots all day long.

At about 4pm there was a knock on my bedroom door and I said, "Come in."

My dad walked into my room and closed the door behind him. He came and propped himself on my desk where I was working on my laptop and he said. "Your mother tells me you have agreed to give her a baby." His hand came to my chin and he gently lifted my face so I was looking directly at him. "I'm proud of you sweetheart and I hope I can make this a very enjoyable experience for you."

Then he leaned down and gently kissed my lips. At first I was surprised and then I relaxed and kissed him back. When daddy felt me relax he deepened the kiss and I felt his tongue probe my lips. I opened my lips and daddy pushed his tongue into my mouth. I heard him groan and his hand curved around to the back of my head as he pulled me closer. I had never been kissed like this and it took my breath away as daddy ravaged my mouth with his tongue.

All of a sudden he let me go and stood to his full height. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my breathing was hard and fast. I felt as if I had just run a mile in five minutes and I hadn't even moved out of my chair. Daddy caressed my cheek and said, "That is just a little taste of what I have in mind for you sweetheart. " Then he turned and left my room quickly.

I tried to go back to my homework but now my concentration was completely ruined so I went to the website I found last night and watched another video of a daddy making love to his little girl. It turned me on so much that I had to touch myself and soon I was moaning as another orgasm washed over my body. All I could think about was daddy's kiss and how he would be doing to me what the daddy in the video was doing to his daughter.

All too soon I heard my mom call out that dinner was ready and I quickly exited out of the video and arranged my clothing. I ran a brush through my hair and washed my hands and face. I hoped no one could tell what I had been doing. As I was descending the stairs the thought came back to me that mommy and daddy were going to ask my brothers if they wanted to help give mommy a baby after dinner and my heart started to pound harder and my breathing came faster. What would they say? Would they be willing or would they be grossed out by the thought of having sex with me?

I walked into the dining room and sat down in my chair. I was so nervous. I didn't think I could eat a bite even though the fried chicken and mashed potatoes and tossed salad looked delicious. My stomach was clenched with nerves and I thought if I even tried one bite I would vomit. Mom came in carrying the gravy and daddy was behind her with the rolls and then they both sat down and we bowed our heads as daddy said grace.

The meal was very normal for our family with daddy asking the boys how their homework was going and other such chit chat. I didn't hear any of it as I pushed my food around on my plate. Mom saw how nervous I was and she put her hand over mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I tried to smile at her but I think it probably looked more like a grimace. If my brothers noticed my nervousness they never said a word.

Finally, dinner was over and daddy looked at my brothers and said, "Your mother and I have something very important to talk to you about so why don't we go into the living room and get comfortable so we can talk."

My brothers looked kind of nervous as we all left the table and moved to the living room. Mom and I sat on the loveseat and the boys sat on the couch while daddy sat in his comforter.

Daddy started this conversation by reaching over and taking hold of mommy's hand. He looked at the boys and said, "Your mother and I both love children and it is very difficult for us to accept that all three of you are growing up and not going to be here much longer. It has been much more difficult on your mom then it has me so we have come up with an idea to bring another baby into the house but we need your help."

David looked at daddy and said, "Of course we want to help, dad, but how can we help you with this situation? I am assuming you want to adopt. If that is the case you don't need our permission or help for that."

Dad nervously cleared his throat, "Well, yes, we are thinking of adoption but not in the way you are."

Mom interrupted and spoke up for the first time, "Ciara has agreed to have a baby for me."

Both David and Danny looked at me and I blushed a deep red. I tried to hide behind mom but she put her arm around me and pulled me close. "She is my sweet little girl and she wants me to be happy so she has agreed to carry a child for me."

Danny, who was a pre-med major, asked, "So you are going to have Ciara artificially inseminated?"

Dad shook his head, "That is not possible. Your mother had a full hysterectomy and we can't afford a procedure like that so it will have to be done in a more, um, traditional manner."

Danny's eyes widened in surprise but it was David that asked in a whisper, "And who would the father of the baby be?"

Dad blushed a bit and said, "Well that is why we are talking to you. If you both agree the father of the baby would be either one of you or me. We would completely understand if you don't want to do this. If you say no then the father would just be me."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Special Request

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds