• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plays Together Ch. 01

Family Plays Together Ch. 01

12

Not only did the school year come to an end, I also graduated high school, and for the first time have ownership of my life, or so I thought. Eighteen years old and I think I know it all, can do anything I want, it's my life. Until my so called "friend" decided he needed money to buy pot. We went into the local liquor store to buy a couple packs of cigarettes when out of nowhere my friend Dean pulls out a pistol and sticks up the liquor store. Not only was that my first robbery, but it was also the first time I was on television. By the evening our faces were plastered all over the news and the search was on. The store cameras were very clear as my father watched the news. He looked up at me and I felt the blood rush from my face. I am sure I went white as a ghost.

My name is Adam. I'm 5'8" tall, thinner build with my head shaved short, as is most of my body hair including my cock and balls. I have green eyes and light complexion. I can now see how first impressions can lead people to stereo type me as a punk. But when my dad looms over me, with his 6'2" 44inch chest hulk of a man, I feel like I am six years old and shrink down to four feet tall. My dad owns his own construction company and his pure muscled hairy frame is a testimony of how hard he works.

My father leaped from his chair and headed right for me, fire in his eyes. I swear I saw smoke coming from his ears. My mother, thank goodness, realized my father's mood change and quickly jumped between us. Here was this 5'3" short woman with flowing dark brown hair, 40C boobs, about to hold off two men from killing each other; or in this case, keeping my dad from killing me. My parents had me when they just got out of high school, so it was really kids raising kids. My parents were just 36 years old, whereas most of my friend's parents were in their late 40's.

"What the hell is wrong with you Adam? What were you thinking? Oh wait, YOU weren't thinking!" Spit flew from my dad's mouth as he screamed at me. Every muscle in his body seemed to expand like the hulk.

Mom, always the referee, jumped to my rescue, "Tom, calm down I am sure Adam has a good explanation of why he fucked his life up. Adam, NOW would be a good time to start talking and choose your words carefully."

"He won't listen anyway, what does it matter?" I retorted back to mom. Not my best come back, and probably the most stupid thing I could have said. My dad closed the gap between us by squeezing my mom's body against mine. Mom's big boobs smashed against my chest and I swear I felt her hard nipples poking against me. Such a teenage horn dog, can't even focus when it's important. Mom placed her hands on my chest and shoved me away from the two of them, trying to give more distance between the fire breathing father and myself.

"STOP IT, the both of you! Adam try again, this time use your brain."

"FINE!" I yelled back. My father took a step toward me, "Don't you dare talk to your mother like that. You're in enough hot water, and not just with us, but with the police. They will be knocking at our door and if you want any kind of help from us you better have a damn good reason for being so stupid."

I fell back onto our sofa and started to cry, "I didn't even know he was going to do anything like that. We went in to buy cigarettes, then the next thing I know Dean is holding a gun on the clerk and demanding all the money. Look at my face in the video, I was shocked."

My dad looked down at me "But you ran anyway. You're as guilty as Dean. If Dean would have hurt that clerk, or worse, killed him, you would be going to prison. Fuck! This is one big fucked up mess you put yourself and this family in Adam. You never think how your actions not only affect you but the people around you as well. Your mother and I worked hard to give you a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food in your stomach, more than a lot of kids get and you show your appreciation by doing this? We can lose it all."

My mom sat next to me and took my hand, "We have to call the police. You have to turn yourself in and tell them everything. Your father and I will do what we can, but you have to understand there will be consequences to your action."

I leaned into my mom's shoulder and cried, my dad flopped down on the other side of me and I felt his big hairy arms envelope the two of us together. We all sat and cried for a while before my dad got up and called the police.

Mom and Dad were right turning myself in was the way to go. The judge looked at the video and did see the look of shock and surprise on my face which helped me in my statement that I was not in on the robbery. It did not take into consideration of the fact that I still went through with it. I received three months home detention with an ankle monitor followed by 100 hours of community service. As far as my parent's punishment, I had to enroll at the local junior college, which started right after my home detention, and I had to keep a 'B' grade point average. My first summer as a high school graduated adult and I can't leave my parents property without going to jail. Lesson learned.

Two weeks into my home jail sentence and I was already climbing the walls. Dad started a list of things to do around the house. The winter kept us from really getting into the yard work, so everything is over grown. The California summer is already getting hot so that means getting up early to start working and finishing up later in the evening when it was cooler. This worked out fine with me, mom and dad worked all day, Ieaving me free to play during the day.

Monday morning started a new week and a new routine. Mom and Dad were getting ready to leave for work, I threw on some shorts, a tank top, tennis shoes, and of course my nice sporty ankle bracelet was a permanent fixture. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a cup of coffee, and we all said our 'goodbyes'. I went out to start the yard work. I first mowed the lawn. The sun was beating down on me and I could feel the sweat dripping down my back. I threw my tank top on the porch and continued on mowing the front lawn. I moved to the backyard and started the mower again.

About half way through I started getting a hardon. The vibration of the mower was starting to shake my balls up. Our backyard was very secluded. Our house backed up against a wildlife preserve, so no houses behind us, and the neighbors on either side were far enough away and had no windows facing our yard. With my parents at work I figured what the hell and shucked my shorts and underwear off and tossed them on a lounge chair by the pool. The sun felt great against my naked skin. I finished the lawns and was starting to look a bit pink, so I called it a day and went into the house.

I left my clothes off and looked for some reading material to help me get off. Dad was always a good source for Playboy or Penthouse so I ventured into their bedroom. I checked out his nightstand and found some KY jelly, a leather cock ring, and some nipple clamps. "Oh you bad boy, daddy," I said out loud to myself as I grinned, but no magazines.

Then I went to Mom's nightstand, Eureka! Mom had a cock shaped vibrator, various flavored lubricants, another set of nipple clamps, a vibrating cock ring, handcuffs, and some unmarked DVD's. I thought to myself 'Holy crap, what are my parents into?'

I quickly grabbed the vibrating cock ring and slid it over my dripping hard cock. I pushed it down to the end of my shaft and stretched it over one of my balls and then the other. I took the control and flipped on the sliding switch. It first felt like a low humming on my cock. I slid the switch up a bit and the vibration increased. My precum was seeping out my cock head. I scooped up the big drop and licked it off my finger. Then I flipped up the switch to half speed. My balls really started to vibrate now and my precum was oozing out like a faucet. I lay on the floor on my back and grabbed the controls, flipping it to full strength. As the vibration intensified my whole body started to shake. Then a realized that my father had this around his big cock, probably fucking my mother at the same time. That was too much and I started to shoot cum all over my chest and stomach. The first shot hit me in the chest, the second hit me on the chin, the next three shots scatted across my chest. My body was going through convulsions like I never felt before. I was gripping the carpet with both hands. The orgasm was so intense it was all I could do to keep from screaming.

As my cum reduced down to a trickle, oozing out and filling my belly button full of white creamy cum, I shut off the vibrator. I lay covered in cum on the floor of my parent's bedroom. I knew if I stood up I would drip cum all over the carpet. I couldn't reach anything to clean up, so I did the only thing I could think of, I scooped the cum off my chest and started to eat it. It wasn't bad at all. In fact the thick cream tasted good. A little tart at first, but it felt so good in my mouth. I scooped a big glob out of my belly button and sucked my finger as if it was a cum covered cock.

I was still horny as hell and my thoughts went to my father and how hot it would be to suck on his cum covered cock. I was hard as a rock again, still horny, and wanting to play more. I finally ate enough cum off my chest to get up and head to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. I pulled off the vibrating ring and replaced it with the cock ring in Dad's drawer. Before I snapped it onto my cock, I ran it under my nose and inhaled the aroma of what must have been a combination of Dad and Mom's cum mixed together. I wrapped the leather around the base of my cock and snapped it on as tight as possible.

I then grabbed the DVD and headed to the living room TV to see what other surprises my parents have been up to. I grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom, I wasn't going to be caught again like before, even though I would eat my cum anyway. I turned on the TV and popped the DVD in the player. I went and sat in Dad's chair, reclined it back, and hit play on the remote control.

The screen came to life and I could tell this was a home video taken from my parent's room. I didn't even know we owned video equipment. The camera panned around the room to stop and focus in on my parent's bed. I just about blew my load right then, I could not believe what I was seeing. Lying on the bed, naked, spread eagle, and her hands and feet tied to my parent's four poster bed was my nineteen year old babysitter Pam. Pam hasn't babysat for me since I was around ten years old. Pam was laying there with her milky white skin, her long red hair flowing over her perky 32B breasts with large pink nipples sticking out. She was a hot vision.

Then I heard a woman's voice coming from behind the camera, "I leave you alone in my house to babysit my most prized possession and I come home and find you stuffing your pussy full of my dildo. Is that right slut?" I just about fell out of the chair, I moved the chair back to its sitting position and moved closer to the TV. Were they talking about me? The faceless voice continued, "Did you think it was ok to go through my bedroom drawer's slut?" Pam twisted a bit on the bed, "No Mistress. Please Mistress let me make it up to you." A figure walked in front of the camera, from the back I could tell it was my mom, but what she was wearing made me get on my knees in front of the TV. There was my mom in a black leather bustier, leather crotch less panties, thigh high black boots, and holding the same dildo I just held in my hand a little while ago.

My mother proceeded to the side of the bed and dragged the dildo up and down Pam's body. Then my mom turned the vibrator on and touched the cock shaped head of the dildo to Pam's right nipple. Pam let out a low moan and her head went back making her chest rise up towards the dildo. My mom kept lifting the dildo off Pam's nipple and touching it back down, "You like this slut? Look at your pussy dripping with cunt juice." With that mom ran her finger along Pam's pussy. As she lifted her finger you could tell it was wet. She then placed it on Pam's lips, "Clean my finger slut, and drink your own juice." Pam eagerly sucked on mom's finger, being sure to lick all of her cunt juice off her finger. Then mom placed the head of the dildo against Pam's pussy lips. Pam pressed forward against the dildo, trying to get it inside her mouth. Mom pulled the dildo back and then started slapping her pussy with it. Pam writhed and strained against her ties. "I'll fuck you IF and WHEN I want, bitch!" Mom yelled at Pam as she continued to slap Pam's pussy lips with the dildo. "Yes Mistress, I am sorry for being such a horny slut Mistress."

Then Mom climbed up on the bed and flung her leg over Pam's face. Mom was facing the foot of the bed squatting over Pam's face. Mom's pussy dripped on Pam's face. Pam eagerly licked up the drop that fell on her lips. "You like my husband's cum slut?" with no time to answer Mom slammed her pussy down on Pam's face, "I know you like eating cum from my pussy, you're such a little whore. You wish you were sucking my husband's cock don't you slut. But you can only drink from my pussy bitch. Now lick my pussy clean." Pam arched her back and was lapping at my Mom's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I barely touched my cock before I shot my second load all over myself. I quickly started to feed me my own cum. Pam and I were eating cum at the same time. I even wished we were eating Dad's cum together. That thought actually made me squirt again. I scooped up my cum "Oh Daddy your cum tastes so good." I was home alone and felt so horny. I cleaned up and returned all the items to their hiding places in my parent's room.

Our home was a ranch style home with my parent's room on one side, then the kitchen, dining room, family room, and living room followed by my room and two spare rooms and two bathrooms. It was like having my own place really. I guess that is how Mom and Dad could have an active sex life without me knowing about it. Also, being an only child, I was spoiled with having my own TV, bathroom, and video games. I had no reason to venture to their room. But I do now.

I could barely get through dinner without looking at my Mom and picturing her all dressed up. This didn't go unnoticed when I about choked on my food as Dad started the conversation, "You did a good job on the yards son, but what's with the smirk on your face?" I took a quick drink of my water, "What me? Oh I was just thinking what would happen if I mowed the lawn and stepped onto the front sidewalk by mistake, how fast the cops would come."

My Mom reached over and slapped the back of my head, "That's not even funny Adam. If you think you need to worry about your Father throwing you over his knee and tanning your ass that is the least of your worries. I AM the one to watch out if you so much as think of crossing that line again. All's fun and games but you are still two months away from what little freedom you have coming. Remember our deal, school or the street."

I looked at her and decided to back down as I bowed my head and in a submissive tone and acknowledged her, "Yes Ma'am."

Mom did not flinch as she patted my hand, "Now that is a good little boy."

We finished dinner, cleaned up, and we all headed our separate ways in the house. Mom to her bedroom to take a shower, Dad to his easy chair to watch the news, and I went to my room to play video games before bed. I was playing my video game when a thought ran through my mind, did I clean up all my cum shots? Did I set the TV back to TV instead of DVD?

I panicked and ran out to see my Dad. I love hot summer nights, I just had on my boxers for bed and when I turned the corner into the family room there was Dad wearing only boxers as well. "Hey Dad whatcha watching?" I was trying to be cool as I looked around for dried cum spots. "Hey Adam, just catching the news before the game starts. Want to sit with me and watch the game?" I fell back onto the couch and propped my foot up on the coffee table. I had a perfect view of my Dad, "Ya, sure Dad, maybe for a bit. I am pretty beat from the yard work and I have a lot more to do. I plan on getting up early before the heat hits. I can work until 10:00 or 11:00 before it's too much." I just stared at my Dad's body lying there on his chair. His legs were solid muscle covered in thick dark hair. His flat stomach and washboard abs were also covered in hair so thick you can comb your hands through it. He has a chiseled jaw lightly covered with a 5 o'clock shadow. He had sparkling green eyes, like mine, only to be completed by his dark wavy hair. Dad could easily have been a model. I felt my cock grow and my heart began to race as I inhaled his manly scent. I put my other foot on the edge of the table to block my tenting shorts with my raised knees.

Dad turned to me to speak and then kind of stopped and just looked at me. No, he wasn't looking at me; he was locked onto my legs. I didn't think by lifting my legs, to block my hardon, that I exposed my balls. Dad kind of shook his head and asked me "Adam, do you shave your legs? I just realized that you don't have any body hair like your old man. You must take after your Mom's side of the family, they're a hairless bunch. Even your balls look smooth."

I could feel my face turn flush and my tongue seemed to swell in my mouth when I tried to speak, "Jeez Dad, give a guy a complex, not everyone can be as good looking as you. I have almost no body hair, and what little I do have looks stupid so I do shave here and there. But not my legs or chest, they seem to be naturally smooth." I dropped my feet off the table and my cock sprang up in my shorts. Dad gave a little chuckle, "Well thank God you got my cock gene. That is an impressive tent you got there. Nice one there son. Chip of the old block, or should I say cock?" We both laughed then I noticed Dad's shorts begin to tent. Dad reached down and gave his growing cock a squeeze, "They do have minds of their own, don't they?" Not really looking for an answer from me, he just kind of kept stroking his cock through his boxer shorts.

I so wanted to lean over and take him in my mouth and taste my Daddy's cock. I felt a surge rush through my body. I started to panic. I was about to blow a load in front my dad, while thinking of sucking my dad's cock. I got up to say goodnight, "Well I'm headed off to bed, goodnight Dad." I was surprised when dad pushed his chair forward and stood up, his cock clearly hard in his boxers, as was mine. He stepped closer to me and wrapped his big hairy arms around me and pulled me into his chest and hugged me, "Good night son. We have had a tough few weeks but I am proud of the way you've accepted the responsibility for your actions."

I melted into Dad's chest. My face pressing into his furry chest, I inhaled his scent from his hard day of work mixed with a little sweat and aftershave. I could feel his big fat cock pressing against mine. His hands ran up and down my back a couple of times before he kissed the top of my head and separated from me. I was a little light headed and I felt my boxers had a wet spot on them. I said good night again and when I turned to head to my room my dad gave my ass a nice swat, "see you in the morning."

I barely made it to my room, shut my door, kicked off my boxers, threw myself on the bed, lifted my legs up over my head, pointed my cock towards my face, and stroked it three times before I shot hot cum all over my face and chest. I did manage to land two good shots directly in my mouth. "MMMM, daddy your cum tastes so good," I said to myself dreaming it was Dad's cum. I licked all of my cum up and squeezed the last big glob from my cock and slowly licked it off my finger.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Plays Together Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds