• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 02

Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 02

12

This story is the sequel to my first Literotica submission "Jan Lets it Happen". Please read that story before reading this.

__________________

After that incredible and unbelievable afternoon with my mother in law, Jan, I set about creating a DVD of filth for her just as I'd suggested. She wanted to see other people pissing on each other and she had later said..

"Show me people doing all the things that you would like to do. Educate me Peter. Unless of course you are too shy!" she had teased.

Since that afternoon my mind was a spin. For years Jan had just been a clichéd interfering, annoying mother in law. And yet now she was suddenly a sex crazed mad woman wanting me to piss on her again and do god knows what else. So I set about downloading movie clips of amateur couples pissing on each other in various ways. Men pissing on women. Women pissing on men and women pissing on women. I collected as many with older women in as I could find. I included some other extreme activities including guys being fucked by women wearing strapons which had always been a fantasy of mine and lots of facial cumshots, ass fucking, licking and fisting. I was tempted to include some more extreme stuff like scat but decided not to go too far. I didn't want to scare her off.

Once I had a disc compiled I posted it off to her home address which was some distance away from my own. I sent her a text to say I'd sent it off.

"Disc of filth on way. Let me know when I can visit if you still want to do this"

"Goody. Cant wait." she replied within a minute.

My heart was beating fast as I read her reply. This was crazy. Insane. I still couldn't believe that this was for real. I couldn't help but wonder and worry where this was going to end up.

A day went by and on the following day Jan sent me a text.

"Disc arrived. Will watch tonight. Hope I won't be too shocked! Janx"

"I hope you are. And excited..lol" I replied.

"Naughty boy" She responded.

Later that evening I was getting ready to go to bed. Kate, my wife and Jan's only daughter was already asleep in bed when I heard the soft "ping" of a notification on my phone. I picked it up and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from Jan.

"Filthy bastard!" it read simply. I thought for a horrible moment I had really shocked or offended her with what I'd sent when another text came in.

";)" A wink emoticon. She was teasing.

"Ha ha! You better believe it! Hope you weren't too shocked! I typed.

"Yes I was shocked! Very! Disgusting!" she replied.

I waited a bit not sure what to say next then she texted again.

"When can you come through?"

I grinned and felt a mixture of relief and excitement.

"Any afternoon this week suits me!"

"OK. How about Tuesday afternoon?" she suggested.

"Sure!"

"You better go to a diy shop and get some plastic sheeting!" she responded. This surprised me a little as she was clearly planning something.

"OK. Good idea" I replied.

When Tuesday came I was so excited. I told Kate I would probably be a bit late home from work as I had some meetings that would run late and made my preparations for my visit to Jan's house. I bought two plastic sheets from the decorating department in the DIY store and set off just before lunchtime. I sent a quick text to Jan.

"On my way!"

"Good. Don't be long I'm bursting! ..lol"

"lol..me too. Be ready..lol" I replied.

It took me just over forty minutes to get to her house. I parked outside in the usual place when visiting her. So many times I'd been there reluctantly visiting with Kate. This was so weird being here knowing what might be about to happen. I picked up the bag with the sheets in and went up to her door. I was about to knock when she opened it.

"Hi!" She said with a smile and a somewhat shy look on her face that betrayed more than a little embarrassment. She was standing there in a dark purple, silk dressing gown that was tight across her massive bosom. From the protruding shapes of her nipples and sagging bulge of each breast I could see she had no bra holding them in place and was probably naked under that gown . She had made her face up a little and looked amazing for her 60 years. She stood back to let me in.

I stepped into her small hallway and she closed the door. She turned her back to it as she locked it and stood looking at me a moment then walked up to me all the time looking right into my eyes with an expressionless stare. "Peter. If we do this ..this ...whatever it is we are about to do and if you really want to do this Kate must never, ever know about any of it. Not ever! I feel so ashamed of myself we really should NOT be doing this. But I ..." I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips.

"Ssh!" I said and shook my head. "Jan let's just consider this helping each other out eh? A little secret fun. If you like we need never do this again after today. I mean I'm sure I'll want to but..you know...Kate comes first" I said and held her cheek gently.

She smiled and pulled away from me.

"You're a good guy Peter. A dirty, perverted guy but a good one" she smiled again and then after a pause said. "Got the plastic covers I see"

"Yep." Was all I could say in response.

Jan sighed "OK then let's go make a mess!" she said with a decidedly nervous giggle and suddenly sounding more playful. "I need to go pretty bad I've been holding it in for hours now!"

"Yeah me too!" I said laughingly.

"In here!" she said walking to her bedroom door. Jan lived in a small bungalow and there was only a living room, kitchen, single bedroom, bathroom and her double bedroom next to that.

"Open the sheets and cover the bed and the floor right to the bathroom" she said in a slightly commanding tone. "Then we can get started before I change my mind about any of this and before I wet myself" she said laughing.

I entered her bedroom and noticed immediately that the duvet had been removed and the curtains were drawn shut. I opened up a plastic sheet and spread it over the bed. Then the second sheet I placed on the floor and out into the hall in front of the bathroom door. My hands shaking with excitement the whole time making it a harder job than it ought to have been.

"There!" Jan said when I was done. "Now at least my bed and carpets aren't going to be ruined! Unlike me!" she added with a grin and giggled again.

Jan drew in a long deep breath and sighed. She smiled at me and started playing with her short grey hair. I smiled back at her and walked over to her. She looked down at herself and started to pull on the chord of her gown.

"No wait!" I said stopping her. "I..er..I want to take it off you. Can I please?"

"Ooo..Peter. Such a gentleman!" she said. "Hurry up then!"

I gently turned her around by her shoulders so her back was to me. I loved the feel of her silky gown and just had to feel her breasts through it as during our previous encounter I hadn't touched Jan at all. Now I was about to put that right. I slipped my arms under hers and gently but firmly cupped her immense, soft tits and pulled her back against me. Jan gasped quietly. I massaged her tits lifting them up to feel their weight. I lightly stroked them to feel my palms tickled by her now erect nipples. She was breathing harder now and faster.

"Ohh..mm" she sighed as I massaged her tits again and slid my hands around them over the silky, slippery material of her gown. "it's been sooo long since anyone did anything like that to me!"

"Oh I'm going to do more than this Jan." I whispered into her ear. "So much more!"

I reached down and pulled at the chord of her gown and loosened it. I slipped it down over her shoulders and let it slip and fall to the ground revealing her aged, naked body. Before she could turn around or move away I quickly grabbed her now exposed tits from behind again and let out a sigh of satisfaction as I felt the wonder of those massive breasts. God they felt so fucking good! Big, heavy, soft and warm.

"Get your clothes off Peter!" she said as she pulled my hands away. "I need to pee very badly right now! So get on the bed you dirty bastard and let me piss all over you just like in those videos you gave me! Just like you want me to!" she said almost hissing.

I started to undress quickly and as I did Jan turned around revealing herself again to me in full. Her tits were things of wonder it has to be said. The rest of her body was the body you'd expect on a woman of her age. Fat, flabby legs, hips and ass with a scarred, somewhat bulging stomach that hung slightly over her greying pussy. But none of that bothered me. In fact I found it hugely erotic.

I pulled off my boxers revealing my fully erect cock and waited for Jan's reaction.

"Get on the bed Peter. NOW!" she commanded.

I quickly did so and lay there on my back propping myself up on my elbows. Jan quickly sat on the bed and then turned and crawled onto her hands and knees. Her huge pendulous tits swinging hypnotically. She placed her hands on my chest and then straddled me. I felt her soft big ass and her prickling bush against my belly before she raised herself up and onto her feet and placed her hands on the wall above the headboard to support her. Her tits were now swinging directly above my face as she leant over me. Her right hand now reached for her pussy which she quickly pulled open revealing a glistening gash. She was breathing heavily and her legs were shaking in anticipation.

"Oh my god Peter. Oh.ho.my.. Get ready....I can't believe I'm really going to do this!"

Suddenly a golden dribble was falling down onto my stomach. I gasped with delight and then all of a sudden her flood gates opened and a strong jet of hot piss was hosing down on my chest spraying droplets everywhere.

"Oh fucking hell Jan! Oh fuck. Oh fuck yes you're fucking pissing on me Jan you're pissing on me and I FUCKING LOVE IT!" I cried out stunned at how quickly we'd got to this point since I arrived.

Jan sighed with relief and pleasure as her hot stream continued to cascade down me. She waved it around a little but I wanted more. I wriggled down the bed quickly and at the same time she moved forward. The result was her stinking, hot piss blasting into my face. I closed my eyes as piss sprayed into them making them sting. But I opened my mouth and instantly felt her gush fill my mouth. Her piss was hot, strong, salty and bitter. The smell was over powering and there was so much of it I had to spit it out and shake my head. But more came. I felt like I was drowning in her piss as it went up my nose, in my eyes and I even though I didn't really want to I ended up swallowing more than I had thought I would dare to.

Then I felt her stream move down my chest and stop. There was a squirt. Then another that hit my face. Then nothing. Jan giggled in a way I had never heard her before. A very, mischievous, girly giggle. Before Jan could move I opened my piss soaked eyes to see her big hairy, open pussy directly above me only inches away. I shoved my face into it hard and lashed out with my tongue.

"Oh my god Peter you dirty fuck!" she cried out. "Yes eat my cunt you filthy bastard. Fucking suck it! Fucking eat it!"

I munched hard into her and started smearing my face around her pussy. Cunt juices and piss now all over my face. I lay back gasping for air.

Jan moved off me and lay beside me. Puddles of her deep, golden piss slopped around us on the plastic sheet. She started fingering herself.

"Please Peter. Now you. Piss on me. All over me. Please. Fuck please!" she begged as she started rubbing her cunt harder and faster. I got up onto all fours and threw my left leg over her to straddle her. I sat on her big, soft stomach and gently pulled her huge tits together and massaged them. I grabbed my cock which was now surprisingly limp and pointed it at her tits. We waited there a second or two then a dribble came out of me and sprinkled between her tits. Then I relaxed and opened fully. My hot piss splashed all over her tits and unlike when she was in the bath last time Jan lifted her head up and opened her mouth uttering a depraved sounding "ahhhhhhh..". I aimed my stream right at her face and pissed in her mouth. It made a gurgling sound as it filled her mouth and amazingly Jan didn't flinch she just let it pour out over her chin. I moved my stream up over her face and sprayed her forehead and then pissed all over her hair and then back down to her mouth. Before I was done I gripped my cock and held my flow back giving me time to move away from her. I pulled her hand away from her cunt and then let my piss go again this time right into her wet cunt.

Jan spat out a mouthful of my urine and moaned. A loud guttural moan as she gave into the ecstasy and depravity of what we were doing. My piss ended and I started masturbating my cock to get it fully erect again. Jan sat up and grabbed it. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked it, licking the head with her tongue as if to savour every last drop of my piss. Then slowly took it all into her. Bobbing her head back and forth making grunting noises as she did so.

"Fuck yes Jan. Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Suck my cock you fucking, dirty old bitch! Fuck yes!" I moaned...

But she stopped. She looked up at me letting my cock slip out of her mouth. She lay back down and pulled her legs apart.

"Fuck me Peter. Fuck my cunt and fuck it hard and fast but don't cum in me! Please Peter do it. Fuck me!"

"OK!" I replied and positioned myself over her. She reached down between her legs and expertly guided the head of my cock to her hole. My cock slid effortlessly into her. I started pumping hard and fast making wet slapping noises as our wet bodies slammed together. We started grabbing and groping each other wildly, Jan's head was lying in a deep pool of piss that had gathered on the plastic sheet under her. I turned her head to one side and forced it down hard so almost half her face was under the golden mixture of our piss. She opened her mouth and was gurgling in it as I pumped her as hard as I could. But after a few moments of fucking like this I felt her pussy wasn't tight enough to really give me the sensations I wanted. The fact I was fucking my piss soaked mother in law was beyond belief and a massive turn on sure but I needed to feel more. I pulled out and sat there breathing heavily for a moment.

Jan sat up and spat out frothy, yellowish saliva that landed on her left tit. I watched it dribble down to her nipple as she asked "What's wrong why have you stopped?"

"Well you did say I wasn't to cum in you. Let's 69 Jan. You on me." I panted.

"What? Do you mean like I kneel over you and suck you while you eat me again?" She said sitting fully upright now. Her huge, shiny, wet tits resting on her knees.

"Yeah!" I said eagerly. "Come on I'll lie down and you get over me."

I lay flat on the bed in the puddles of pee and Jan sat over me facing my cock. She placed her crotch above my face and lowered her head onto my cock and engulfed it again in her mouth. She lowered herself gently onto my face and I set to work with my tongue once more. Licking long and hard. I reached up with my hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart eager to see her asshole. Her crack was dark, wet and hairy. Could I dare do what I was willing myself to? I reached out with my tongue and gently licked her anus. Probing it and circling it with my tongue. I felt her stop blowing me and she let out a long groan.

"Oooohhhhh.....Peeeeter.. Oh my god. Oh ...oh.. Peter you dirty, dirty ...oh yes. I've never had that done to me before that's disgusting! Oh fuck yes that feels so good please don't stop!"

I had no intention of doing so and her reaction fuelled me even more. I made my tongue as rigid as I could and poked her asshole. Feeling my tongue enter her hot, dirty hole drove me wild. I tongue fucked her as hard and fast as I physically could. The taste and smells I was receiving were almost overpowering. Jan was ignoring my cock now and just seemed to be hypnotically wrapped up in sheer ecstasy. My tongue soon tired and I inserted my right index finger into her ass instead. I finger fucked her and managed to get my middle finger in there too with my thumb jabbing into her cunt at the same time. She moaned loudly.

"Oh Christ Peter. Oh.....ffffuck! MMmff!"

I knew what I wanted to do next and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Jan let me up. I want to shove my cock up your ass and fuck you there!" I said pleadingly.

"Oh. Just like those dirty videos you give me? Oh I don't know Peter. I've never done that before but....oh dear that feels so good what you're doing. Will it hurt?" she almost whimpered.

"I'll be slow and gentle don't worry. You'll love it!" I said and wiggled my fingers around in her anus before removing them.

We re-arranged ourselves and I spat on my cock and on her asshole. I fingered her again there just to loosen her a little more and then pressed the head of my cock against her hole. It took a little persuasion and we both started giggling..

"Come on you bastard. Get it up there!" She said trying not to laugh.

"We should have got some lubricant!" I said and kept pushing at her hole with my cock in my hand.

I pushed hard and suddenly felt her sphincter give a little. And then a little more. I kept pushing and could feel my cock slowly sliding into her. It was tight, hot and I could feel her muscles spasm against the intrusion. Suddenly I felt it slide more easily all of a sudden and Jan let out a loud

"AHHHH..CHRIST!"

I reached around her and grabbed her pendulous tits as they hung down and slowly started fucking her ass. Very slowly. The feeling of her hot anus was just indescribable and coupled with holding her huge melons it was shear heaven. Jan made no protest and simply moaned as I drew my cock back slowly and then drove it into her again. Each time it felt easier and her ass looser as she started to relax. I upped the pace and started pumping her ass faster now.

"Jan I'm fucking you up the ass! You fucking dirty bitch you like this don't you? You like pissing and ass fucking don't you? You filthy, fucking, dirty bitch.!"

"Oh fuck Peter. Oh fucking Jesus hell ..oh this is just.....AAAHH!" she cried out as I started really hammering into her. Her butt cheeks making loud slapping noises. I was close to coming when Jan cried out..

"STOP! Please don't cum in there!"

I stopped and Jan moved forward and away from me making my cock slip out from her hole. She lay down again on the piss puddles and started fingering herself with a frenzy. A sneer of sheer wild lust on her face. I kneeled up beside her and for the first time kissed her full on her mouth. Our tongues engaged but Jan had to turn away in order to breath hard as she was clearly close to orgasm. I kneeled up closer and pointed my cock at her mouth. My cock was clean bearing no evidence of where it had just been but I don't think Jan cared as she sucked it in without looking. Finger fucking herself harder than ever. With my right hand I pinched her left nipple hard and with my left hand I grabbed the back of her head and forced her up against my thrusts. She started shaking and suddenly opened her mouth and arched her back letting out a roar of orgasmic relief. She fell flat again and now I was wanking my cock an inch from her mouth. She looked up at me and opened her mouth wide with a devilish smile and stuck her tongue out.

I could hold back no longer. I lurched and cried out as I shot load after load of cum all over Jan's face. Spurt after spurt splashed over her face and into her mouth. She had a huge smile on her face as it became covered in my cum. "mmmmmm...aaahhhhh" she let out. When I eventually sighed with satisfied relief and collapsed beside her Jan sat up, lifted up her huge tits and spat out my cum onto them and rubbed it all over them then lay down and let out a long sigh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds