• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 07

Aunt Sandi Ch. 07

12

In the days after Mom, Sandi, and I had sex together, my world was forever changed. Along with moving most of my belongings to a different city, I was about to take my finals at school, and the stress from everything was overwhelming.

Living at Sandi's house was quite a bit different than I had envisioned. In my sex-crazed 18-year-old mind, I had assumed that we'd just be having sex non-stop. But, in reality it didn't work that way. Sandi of course still had to work every day, and I was at school all day until finals were over. After that, I would need to look for a summer job.

When we were home together though, we talked a lot and learned many things about each other. She told me about growing up and about her relationship with Mom. She said that she had never really intended for it to become sexual, but that it had just happened. We discussed the possibility of her sometimes getting together with Mom alone "just to scratch that itch," as Sandi put it, and I said I was fine with that.

She also told me about old boyfriends and about her life with my Uncle Kurt. I didn't much care to hear about all of her old boyfriends as it kind of made me feel a little jealous. I only felt better after realizing that in the end, she chose to be with me.

On the first Tuesday after the semester was over, I had gotten a call from Mom to tell me that I needed to come by to pick up a couple more boxes of my stuff she had gathered up for me after the big moving day. It was about 10 in the morning, so I decided to head up right away. Within the new parameters of my relationship with my mother, my dick quickly hardened at the prospect of being alone with her for several hours before Bethany got home from school at 3:30. I just hoped she would still allow us to be together in that way.

I called Sandi at work to let her know I'd be taking off, and she told me to drive safely and to try to not have too much fun without her. Apparently, Mom had texted her before calling me to make sure it was "ok to play." I grinned at this because I knew then that it was going to happen again. Sandi was disappointed that she couldn't go too.

When I pulled into the driveway at home, Mom opened the door, smiling and waiting for me. I jumped out and ran up the walk to her and gave her a huge hug, lifting her off the ground in the process.

"Whoa there tiger, put your old mother down," she said as she hugged me back.

"C'mon, Mom, you're not old. How've you been?"

She said, "Oh fine. We do need to talk about something though. Come on in."

After closing the door, she turned to me, smiled lasciviously and said, "Ok, now you can greet me properly."

She pressed into me and kissed me on the lips passionately. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and my hand found her breast and began to caress it. I reached down the front of her sweat pants inside her panties and ran my finger into her slit, which felt hot and creamy. Then, I moved my finger up and started to massage her clit.

Breaking the kiss and pulling my hand out of her panties, she sighed and said, "Mmmm, oh God, that feels so good. I missed you too, sweetie. Let's slow down just a bit. I need to talk to you about your sister first."

Breathing heavily, I said, "I missed you too. I haven't stopped thinking of you since... that morning. So, what's up with Bethany?"

We sat down on the couch and she said, "Well, that morning when we were all together was really out of control. I never thought anything like that would ever happen. I felt like my libido was off the charts and I was acting really slutty."


"I know," I interrupted. "It was awesome."

She laughed and continued, "Well, Bethy definitely noticed how I was acting. She asked me alone later why I was having sex with my door open and not wearing panties with my night shirt all of a sudden. And since I had just told you about Sandi and me when we were teenagers, I figured I should tell her too, you know, in the spirit of honesty and openness. About everything. So, I went on to tell her that I had sex with you and Sandi that morning before she got up."

I was shocked by this revelation. "You actually told her that?! What did she say?"

Mom said, "She seemed pretty surprised. She wanted to know if I'd had sex with other women too, and I told her that I had, but it was a long time ago before you kids were born."

She went on, "After I said that, she asked if I was attracted to you, did it mean I might be attracted to her too since I liked women. Then she informed me that she had kissed some of her girlfriends and secretly really liked it. It was my turn to be shocked to hear her tell me that. I never imagined my little girl might like girls, but with my history I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised."

Mom said that if Bethany hadn't said all of this, the thought of whether she was attracted to her may have never even entered Mom's mind. But, there it was, and as she thought about it more and more over several days, she concluded that she was attracted to Bethany.

Mom said, "I came to her several days later and told her that yes, I felt something. But I said that if she wanted, we would never speak of it again. It was completely up to her. And that's when she rushed up and hugged me and said that she felt something too. She had done her own research on the Internet and had seen a lot of the same stuff I did. She took it a step further and started reading tons of incest sex stories online, getting herself worked up into a frenzy over the newness of it all."

I laughed at this and said, "I know that feeling of being in a frenzy."

Mom continued, "Well, that's not all. She told me that she had been secretly checking you out too. For a long time, long before all this stuff with you and Aunt Sandi happened. She was always too afraid to say anything to you about it since she knew it was wrong. Then she said she wanted me to set up the three of us on a 'date'."

My eyes were wide open at this point. I said, "Really? I wonder how long she's felt that way. I would need to think about it. And, I need to talk to Sandi to see what she would say."

Mom said, "I know. The worst part was I told her that she'd have to wait until her 18th birthday in July before anything like this could be decided, plus we'd have to make sure Aunt Sandi was ok with you doing it, and she got very upset. I tried to explain to her about what it means to consent as an adult, and of course she came back with 'but incest is already illegal!' and how it wasn't fair that you got to do it. I had to tell her that the age thing wasn't negotiable, but on her birthday we could set up a special party for her if you and Aunt Sandi agreed. That was when she stormed off and slammed her door."

I said, "Well, that explains why she hasn't been answering my texts and the email I sent. Is there anything I can do to help fix this?"

Mom said, "I've been trying to reason with her and tell her to just have a little more patience. Hopefully by this weekend when we come down to visit you she'll be over this anger and will be ready to talk to you again. She's still mostly upset with me but at least she's started talking to me in more than angry one-word retorts."

This weekend, Sandi had planned a Cinco de Mayo party at her house. Bethany would be there, so hopefully there would be a chance to talk things out and to get at least back to brother/sister friendly again.

With a sense of shame, I said, "I'm really sorry. I know I really messed up all our lives when I started this whole thing. I never meant to hurt anyone. Now it seems like everything's snowballing out of control."

Mom put her arm around my back and pulled me close and hugged me while sitting on the couch. "Well, yes you started it, but all the blame isn't yours. I committed incest before you were ever born. I never thought it would run in the family," she said and giggled.

"But what you also did is allow me to finally get rid of the huge burden of shame I've been carrying around with me all these years. And, you may not realize it, but you've done a lot of growing up in the past month. I'm really proud of you, my sweet boy. You seem like you're taking this all in stride."

I smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad that I somehow made things better for you."

She kissed my cheek and decided to change the subject and asked, "How do you think finals went?"

"Fine, I think. I think I only missed one assignment through all this, and my grades had all been really good before. So, I don't think I should fail any classes, if that's what you mean."

"That's good. So, how is living with my sister?" she asked, followed immediately by, "God, that still sounds so strange to say."

I told her all about living at Sandi's. It was very different from living at home, and getting up before it was even light outside was a pretty rough adjustment to make, but it was worth waking up next to Sandi every morning.

"So, is she giving you all the sex you can handle?" she asked and giggled.

"Mom! It sounds so weird when you talk to me like that. But anyway, I'm sure if she didn't have to work every day that we could do even more than now. I'd say that it's plenty enough for me."

At this we both laughed.

"Are you happy?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes.

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Yes, for sure. Everything is so great right now. I'm with someone I love, and that's what's most important in life, right?"

She said, "Well I'm happy that you're happy, my love." She paused for a moment, and with a gleam in her eye said, "Are you ready to play?" She giggled.

I nodded and she turned her head to me and we kissed. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and, pulling it back momentarily, said, "I want you to suck my tongue."

She pushed her tongue back into my mouth as far as it would go and I sucked it in and held it, licking it with my tongue. She moaned softly and started rubbing my dick through my pants.

I started rubbing her breasts through her shirt and bra. She quickly used her hands to pull her shirt up and pushed her bra up over her tits so I could squeeze and touch her bare nipples.

After a moment, she broke the kiss and said, "Let's go get on the bed. I don't wanna make a big mess on the couch. My panties are already soaked through as it is."

We stripped off our clothes right there in the living room and headed into the guest room, which was downstairs and nearby.

She pulled back the sheets and climbed up on the bed. She lay on her back and I climbed up on top of her. She opened her legs and wrapped them around me, and I reached down and pulled her up close to me.

We kissed deeply for several minutes, just holding each other. I told her to press her tits together and I sucked and licked her nipples, and even nibbled on them softly with my teeth. I kissed and licked her neck and ears. Occasionally I would go down and gently lick her clit and stick my tongue inside her pussy, but just enough to tease her. I turned her over and kissed all over her back, her ass, and her thighs for at least twenty minutes. I wanted this time with her to be slow and loving.

In a sultry voice, she asked, "Did she show you how to be this good? You feel so different from our morning. God, you're making love to me!"

I said, "It's all her teaching. Do you like it?"

"God yes. I need you inside me now. Now." She flipped herself over on her back and grabbed my dick and pulled me to her. She spit on her hand and massaged my penis to get me wet, and I positioned my cock at the opening of her vagina and pushed inside.

We slowly made love. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me inside her as far as I could go and tried to hold me there. I gently moved in and out of her. I pulled her up from the bed into a tight embrace with me on my knees with her legs still wrapped around me, kissing her continuously while slowly moving my cock in and out of her pussy.

Breathlessly she broke the kiss and said, "Oh God, this way feels so good. I've never done it like this. Ohhh, the way my clit is rubbing on you makes it feels like I might cum! Go a little faster..."

Like Sandi, Mom didn't orgasm from penetration alone, but this vertical position was rubbing her clit just right. I held onto her and tried not to change anything or risk losing the contact she needed.

"Mmmmm, oh baby, I think it's gonna happen! Oh fuck!"

I could feel Mom rhythmically squeezing her pussy tightly around me when I was deep inside of her.

All of a sudden, Mom's eyes snapped open and then closed again tightly. "AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she was actually cumming!

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me so tight I wasn't able to breathe. Her vagina was gripped super-tightly around my cock and in five more seconds my cum emptied into her pussy as my own climax overtook me.

Our pace slowed down and I just held her there, with me still inside her. We were both covered in sweat.

Tears began streaming down her face.

When she was finally able to speak, she asked, "Do you know what you just did?"

I wanted her to say it and so I just grinned and asked, "What's that?"

She said, "You just performed a miracle, my boy. I've never cum from intercourse before. Not once. Where did you learn that sitting up position? From Sandi?"

I laid her down and rolled off and lay by her side. I said, "No, actually I have no idea. I just wanted you close to me so bad, so I just pulled you up and that's where we ended up."

She turned and kissed me, "Oh, that's it, huh? Thank you so much. It was so perfect. Can we try that again some other time?"

"Sure. I really liked that way too," I said with a grin.

"That really was some of the most sensual lovemaking I've experienced in a long time. Sandi has really taught you well. You need to try that one on her."

Discussing sex tips with my Mom to use on her sister was, to say the least, pretty far out there. But with everything that had happened, it was starting to feel natural, like it was a new normal way of being.

I said, "There's something else she likes me to do, and I'm gonna do that to you too."

She looked a question at me as I lay her back on the bed and moved down between her legs and licked her pussy clean, sucking out all of my cum. Mom put her head back on the pillow and said, "Oh God! I can't believe you're doing that. It's so nasty and hot! Gimme some of that."

I came up and kissed her and shared what I had. Then, she moved down and sucked my cock, which was still very wet and coated in our juices. It didn't take long until I was starting to get hard again.

I said, "You wanna 69 this time?"

I lay down and she climbed on top of me. I licked her clit, pussy, and asshole. Then I put one finger in her pussy and another in her ass, slowly moving them in and out of her. When she felt my fingers, she put her finger in my ass as well. Within a few more minutes of sucking, licking, and fingering we were both cumming again. This time, Mom held my cum in her mouth and shared it with me, just like Sandi had done so many times.

"I didn't know you would like that. Most guys are really squeamish about tasting their own stuff. Your dad would never do that," she said.

"Sandi sort of eased me into it. Now, I actually think I like it. It doesn't taste bad, and if she's willing to swallow it, I can too. Plus, like you said, it's really hot."

"It's pretty unbelievable how far you've already come, Danny. I have to say that my sister is a great sex teacher." She started laughing at just how ridiculous this sounded.

"Well, that should hold me for now. I can't just stay in bed with my son all day, now can I? We need to get you showered and home to your aunt."

We both burst out laughing again at how that sounded.

She got off the bed and gestured with her finger to come with her.

I followed her into the master bathroom where we got into the shower and got cleaned off.

After we got out and dried off, she said, "Oh, and I really do have a couple boxes for you to take, believe it or not. It's just some of your old stuff from high school. I could've brought it down this weekend, but it seemed like a good excuse to get you here alone with me for a few hours." She giggled again.

"Well, I'm glad you did. Since that morning, I haven't stopped thinking about you." I smiled.

She gave me a quizzical look and said, "You mean, you've been fantasizing about me?" I gave a quick nod and she said, "That's funny, cuz I've fantasized about you too sweetie." With that, we kissed again and she stroked my cock and rubbed it on her pussy.

She got out a dry pair of panties and we got dressed and had some lunch. Finally, I loaded the boxes into the car. Back inside the house, I kissed Mom and held her, squeezing her butt one last time. We said "I love you" to each other and I waved goodbye and headed back to my new home.

* * *

Sandi got home around 5:30 pm, and I hugged her hello and asked how her day was.

She said, "Well, not nearly as good as I heard yours was. Your mom called me right after you left. I locked the door to my office and came twice while we talked, and she came once. It's been so long since I had phone sex, and it was incredible. All day I couldn't stop thinking about both of you and what you might be doing. Feel how wet my panties are!"

She guided my hand into her pants, and the heat was incredible. My finger slipped right into her and she closed her eyes. She said, "I can't wait until later. I think I might need to put on a panty liner if something like this happens again. This situation could get pretty embarrassing if I'm walking around at work with a dripping pussy and so turned on I can't think straight. I had to go to the bathroom a few times just to mop up." She giggled.

I must have looked surprised, so she continued, "I can't believe how jealous I am right now. I'm not sure anymore if I want to share you. How did you come up with that position anyway?" She giggled.

"I really wasn't trying anything special, you know, it just sort of happened. I was just as surprised as she was. And, anything I've learned has all come from you anyway."

"Well, we haven't done it that way yet. I can't wait to find out if it will work on me too." She giggled.

I answered, "Well, you know I'll do my best." I winked and squeezed her butt as we stood together in the kitchen.

After a nice dinner, we loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and headed out to watch TV for a while. She had had a long day and wanted to relax a while before attempting any miracles, especially since she had already had a few orgasms earlier in the day.

We didn't really watch what was on. She was more intent on interrogating me to find out my side of what had happened with Mom. She wanted every detail, and I was all too happy to brag about what we had done. We snuggled together on the couch, and I told her about the drama with Bethany, and she basically rolled her eyes.

She giggled and said, "Unbelievable! Everybody wants a piece of my man. What if I want you all to myself? First your Mom horns in and now Bethany wants in too?! If I didn't love your mother so much, I think my head might explode."

I said, "No pressure. Just think about it, ok? I don't even know if I want to do it. Thinking about her that way is totally new to me. She does look just like Mom did when she was younger, though. And now that Mom and I..."

She interrupted, "Stop it. I realize where you're going, and I get it, ok? Bethany's gorgeous. I still have to think about it. I'm sure your mom will get her way though. She always did when we were kids. At least I have a few days to process this before they all descend on us on Sunday for the party. Bethany's coming, right?"

I nodded. "Mom said we'd try to work out all the issues, so yes, she should be here. Plus, Mom said we couldn't do anything with her until she turns 18 in July, so you have time."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds