• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Take Care of Me Ch. 05

Take Care of Me Ch. 05

We fell asleep spooning, with her back against my chest and my dick pushed up against her cute little behind. My right arm was draped over her and my right hand was cupping one of her perky little boobs. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a deep feeling of satisfaction in my heart.

I woke up around 3:30 am to empty my bladder. As I got back into bed, she rolled over and said, "Daddy, I wondered where you were when I woke up a minute ago."

"I just got up to pee, honey."

"I was worried that maybe you couldn't sleep, you know, like maybe you were worried about what happened," she explained.

"Should I be worried, sweetie? I hope you aren't upset about what we did. I couldn't stand to hurt you and, I probably shouldn't have done what we did, but . . . it's too late for that now."

"Daddy, it felt wonderful, and it's what I wanted. I've wanted you for so long . . . but I never thought the time was right until now. When you said you wanted to start dating, I just couldn't stand the thought of you being with anyone else, so I had to do what I did. I hope you understand."

"Honey, I'll always love you like you're my own child, but . . . we've gone beyond that and we can't ever undo what we've done. I don't ever want you to have any reason to not want me in your life."

"Daddy, don't get too sappy on me. You've got me in your life, now and forever. The only difference is that we shouldn't be sleeping apart. I want to live with you and share your life like any other man and woman live together . . . and love together. Daddy, I love you, and you can have me for the rest of your life, if that's what you want."

"Honey, it's what I want, but I'm not too sure that it's what you'll always want. I'm much older than you and I'm not interested in dancing at clubs and staying out all night and acting like a kid. You shouldn't give up your youth to settle down with some old guy like me! I'm afraid you'll get bored with me."

"Daddy, you're not old. And you make me feel special like nobody else ever has before."

"Well, I know that some girls are more comfortable with older guys, so . . . if that's what you want, you've got me for as long as you want."

"I love you, Daddy," she said in an angelic whisper.

"Elizabeth, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone or anything before. You've made me very, very happy."

She turned over and scooted back so that her naked body was pressed against mine. "Daddy, can we do it again tomorrow?"

"Do what, honey?" I asked teasingly, as I obviously knew the answer to my question.

"You know, have sex," she replied, as if having sex with your daddy was an ordinary topic of conversation.

"Oh, you wanna have sex again, huh?" I said teasingly.

"It felt amazing, Daddy, and I'm sure you have lots of stuff to show me. I don't have any experience like a lot of girls so I wanna learn everything to be the best for my Daddy."

"Sweetie, you are the best. That felt amazing to me, too, and . . . yes, we can have sex again tomorrow. But it's not really having sex. When you say 'having sex' it sounds like you're talking about 'fucking;' that's just something you do 'cause it feels good to you. 'Making love' is what you do when you care about the other person and you really wanna feel close and trusted and needed."

"Okay, Daddy. I wanna make love with you tomorrow," she said. "And I'm glad you called it making love, Daddy, because I really want you to love me."

"Oh, I do love you, sweetie, and we'll make love tomorrow, for sure."

We both drifted back to sleep. I think I kept my arm around Elizabeth all night long.

* * *

When I awoke the next morning, Elizabeth was not in bed and I could smell bacon frying in the kitchen. A minute later, she walked into the bedroom with a cup of coffee for me. She was wearing a pair of thong panties, a short tee shirt, and a smile. I didn't hesitate to look at her panty-covered pussy and she was showing a little cameltoe that gave just a hint of the treasure that lay just below the flimsy material of her thong. She was a heavenly sight to behold.

"Wow, I didn't think you be up before me," I said with genuine surprise.

"I wanted to have breakfast ready for you," she explained.

"Well, now you're making me feel very special," I said with a grin.

"Well, I hope breakfast isn't the only thing that makes you feel special today," she responded with an even bigger grin on her face. She turned to return to the kitchen and the sight of her cute little buns got me hard in less than a second.

I got out of bed, pulled on a pair of boxers, brushed my teeth, and went to the kitchen. Elizabeth was putting our plates on the kitchen table and it looked wonderful. For some reason, as we ate, there was no mention of what had happened last night. We talked about school, my job, and some current events in the news. Despite the fact that we weren't talking about our sexual relationship, I know we were both thinking about it, because breakfast was concluded rather quickly.

"Well, sweetie," I announced, "I think I need to take a shower. For some reason, I think I smell like sex."

"Me, too," she said, followed by a giggle. "I mean . . . I need to take a shower and . . . I guess I smell like sex, too."

"Do you wanna . . ." I began.

"Take a shower together? Sure!" she interjected.

"Well, don't worry about cleaning up the kitchen. That can wait . . . and we'll do it together," I offered.

"So, let's go get a shower," she said with eagerness in her voice.

We went to the bathroom and I started the shower so it would be warm when we got in. She started to remove her tee shirt and I interrupted her. "Here, let me get that for you. Turn around."

We were standing in front of the mirror and she turned to face the mirror. I was standing behind her. I grabbed the bottom of her tee and lifted it in the front so that her little tits were exposed. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known," I said, and I meant what I was saying. "I wanna suck on those nipples every day for the rest of my life."

As those words left my lips, I placed my hands over her boobs and began to massage both nipples. She began to quietly moan as her nipples hardened and stood erect.

I watched her in the mirror as I played with her boobs. "You make me so hard. This feels like I'm doing something very naughty but I can't stop."

"Good. I don't want you to stop," she answered.

I began lifting her tee and she raised her arms. With her tee shirt removed, she was wearing just her thong. The sight of this nubile teen in the midst of sexual arousal was bringing out the animal urges in me.

"I'm gonna put my hand in your panties now," I said. I lowered my right hand and slid it under the elastic of her thong. The feel of her shaved pussy was so erotic, my dick was throbbing. I began to rub tiny circles around her clit. Her moaning became louder. She quickly became more aroused.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum," she said in a voice barely louder than a whisper. Her breathing quickened and became shallow and she began thrusting her pelvis back into my crotch.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. I want you inside me!" Her voice was louder and she had a tone of urgency.

"Baby, I'm gonna get inside you and cum. But not now. Just let yourself go. Cum for me, baby! Cum for Daddy."

"Oh, fuck, Daddy!" she screamed as her body began to writhe. I could feel her pussy pulsating with contractions. Her pussy was wet and her cum juices were flowing freely. Suddenly, she placed her right hand on mine and held it firmly, silently but effectively telling me to stop my ministrations on her cute little girl pussy.

"Daddy, I can't take anymore right now. It's SO intense!"

I held her body against mine. "You'll always be my little girl," I said, "but you'll always be my sexy goddess, too. I love you, Elizabeth. I love you like a man loves a woman and I want you forever."

"Daddy, you've got me," she replied.

When she regained her composure, we got in the shower.

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine," I offered.

"Deal!" she instantly replied.

I stood with my back to the showerhead and she stood in front of me facing away from me. I grabbed the soap and worked it until my hands were lathered. I began at her shoulders, gently washing and massaging her muscles.

"Put your hands against the wall and I can massage you better," I said. Like a good pupil, she immediately complied with my request.

I began working my hands down both sides of her spine, being sure that I actually did wash her back thoroughly as I slowly proceeded lower. When I reached the small of her back, I began using a very light touch, rubbing in circles with my fingertips.

"Yum, Daddy, that feels good," she said on a sultry voice.

I worked my hands lower, massaging her butt cheeks very lightly. When I reached the bottom of her buns, I traced my fingers along the bottom of her cheeks towards her pussy. When I reached the middle, I extended my right middle finger and traced up her cute little crevice, pressing inward so that my fingertip grazed her little pucker.

"Daddy, you're being naughty," she teased me, "but . . . don't stop."

"You said you'd so anything I asked, so I want you to play with yourself," I told her.

"Now?" she asked.

Instead of answering, I placed my right hand over her right hand and guided it down to her clit. She understood and started rubbing up and down at the top of her womanly crevice.

As soon as she started getting aroused by her own actions, I placed the tip of my middle right finger at the top of her spine and slowly moved it lower. As it reached her ass, I pressed with my fingers to spread her cheeks and proceeded until I had again reached her little pucker.

She immediately gasped and I could tell that she was more than aroused by the anal stimulation. I increased the pressure just slightly so that my finger pushed her naughty hole slightly apart without entering her.

"Daddy, I don't know why but that feels so good!"

I placed my left hand on her left breast and gently squeezed. Her nipple was very hard and the slightest movement made her gasp again. She began to push her ass back against my finger and I sensed that perhaps she wanted more.

"Do you want my finger in you, sweetie?"

She pushed back hard against my finger and I had the answer to my question. I began to push slightly harder against her anus and I felt my fingertip enter her most forbidden orifice. It penetrated only to the first knuckle before she was overcome by another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy! Fuck me!" she cried out. Her body convulsed and heaved in paroxysms as her orgasm consumed her. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she moaned. I began to very slightly move my fingertip in circles, stimulating the inner sanctum of her most forbidden orifice. The tremors in her body were visible.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned. As her orgasm began to decline, she stopped rubbing her clit.

I stopped moving my finger and slowly withdrew it from her. I placed both of my hands on her little girl boobs and pulled her body back against mine.

"I am so in love with you," I said, "and so turned on. I need to be inside you."

"Let's get back in bed," she said, and I couldn't have agreed more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Take Care of Me Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds