• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naughty Girl Ch. 04

Naughty Girl Ch. 04

123

Chapter 04

Bernice is sent back to school

Bernice awoke wondering where she was. Yesterday's events came flooding back, leaving her feeling ashamed. It wasn't a dream, or a naughty fantasy, the dreadful events had happened! The awful realisation that she was still in trouble, still caught in a trap of her own making, added to the misery.

Returning to the spare bedroom from the bathroom, she fixed her hair. Pulling her long hair into pig tails was a ploy to continue deceiving Paul.

Revealing all to Paul was out of the question. He had rescued her from a group of teenagers while performing a sordid act with one of them. It was both lucky and lucky that he came along.

Paul was a professional consultant she was hiring. The only piece of good luck was that he didn't know who she was, as he hadn't met her. He was supposed to start on Monday, so she would have to terminate the contract as soon as she got away from his home.

She pulled on the large white panties and dress. On top of the guilt, she felt foolish. The young girls dress was nice enough, but too big for her. She felt like a little girl, instead of the mature woman she was supposed to be. After the inexcusable behaviour of yesterday, it was difficult not to think of herself as a disgusting slut.

There was no alternative, except to try and behave like a repentant young girl, while in his home.

The hair style and clothes were a reminder of her position here. She was a bad girl, and had been spanked for her wicked behaviour. She sighed heavily, knowing the humiliating pretence would have to be maintained for a little while longer.

At least she could go home in these clothes, without her husband asking awkward questions. An excuse as to where she had got them would have to be thought up. Telling anyone she had been dressed by a hired consultant was impossible.

With a trembling hand on the door-handle, she lifted both shoulders in an attempt to stiffen her resolve, ready to face Paul.

"You're up earlier than expected. Adolescents usually sleep for the best part of the day," Paul chided her.

"Yes, sir," she demurely answered. The way he talked down to her, made it easy to pretend she was a young eighteen year old.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

"Some cereal will be fine, sir," she said, and realised how hungry she felt. "I need to call home, may I use your phone, sir," she asked.

"Sure. I'll take you home once you've eaten. I'm glad you've changed your attitude, young lady. You seem more polite, and know your place. You behaved like a nasty little slut yesterday. I'll have to tell your parents something, when I deliver you home," Paul sternly spoke.

Bernice choked on the cornflakes. She lived with her husband, not parents. The idea of this man taking her home to inform her husband of what he had witnessed, was terrible. Telling her husband she had sucked off that young gang leader, and was about to carry on with the others, just wasn't possible.

"There's no need, sir. Please don't tell them. Like, really, I promise to be a good girl in future, honest, sir," she stammered. Pretending to be an adolescent was vital, until she escaped home.

The look of dread in her eyes was understandable. He knew she was married, and didn't want him to meet her husband. He could park up the street, and reveal he knew who she was, before sending her home. Though what exactly he was going to do was still to be decided. A business plan always had to be flexible, and so too was this.

"I feel responsible for you. I need to know your parents will keep a tight control over you in future. You're a young girl, and I want to make sure you behave well in future," Paul heavily stated.

"Yes, sir, sorry sir," Bernice gushed. "You don't have to speak to my parents, do you?" she asked, looking coy. With imploring eyes she begged him to spare her.

He was supposed to be working for her on Monday morning. Yet here she was at his mercy. Caught between revealing everything to him and begging for his silence, or her husband finding out the sordid details of yesterday. Either way it was a dire prospect.

"Make the phone call, while I think about it," Paul firmly stated.

He wondered what story she would come up with. It was amusing keeping this attractive woman squirming in an agonising dilemma. When he turned up at her office, he would have a powerful hold on her. The fun would be over then, as he used her forced co-operation in business negotiations.

Bernice listened to the recorded message, willing him to pick up. Even on the machine his voice sounded angry, as well as worried. Well, this was all to the good. She could go home and change before he got back. She turned around to find Paul watching her.

"They aren't back yet, are they. No need to lie to me, I can see it on your face," Paul warned her. He heard a recorded voice, though not the words. He would recall the number and listen to the message, when she was out of the way.

"Like, you could take me home. I'll stay in, grounded, and wait for my parents. I promise not to get into trouble, sir. I'll be a good girl, honest, sir," Bernice pleaded. The good little girl act was convincing, from a desperation to get home.

Paul was highly amused, though he didn't show it. This business woman was behaving more like an adolescent than his eighteen year old niece. That thought gave him an idea.

"After your sordid behaviour of yesterday, how can I trust you? You'll stay here until they return home, young lady. Or should I call you a slut? A reminder of what you got up to will do you good. I'll call my niece over to chaperone you. Until then, go to your room, and think about what you are, and what your parents expect of you," Paul ordered. His patronising tone had her almost in tears.

He watched her meekly slink off. She looked young in the photo he had on file. The way she held herself, spoke, and behaved, was convincing. She was regressing into the role of a suppressed teenager. He wondered how her parents had treated her, and if that had something to do with the games she played.

He listened to the answer phone. It was the usual stilted neutral message people left. He called his niece. With the promise of a payment she was willing to spend the weekend with them. Like her father, his brother, she skilfully negotiated the amount. Although just eighteen, she sounded more like a professional businesswoman than Bernice.

He made mental note to call the woman Barbara, and not slip up. He didn't want to reveal he knew who she was, just yet. He sat down to plan a campaign. He would play the woman along all weekend then 'discover' who she really was. It would be an interesting confrontation.

As usual Susan let him down, and wouldn't be turning up until Sunday evening. He kept Bernice out of the way in the spare room. All there was to do, was read girly comics and books. They shared meals together, and he took the opportunity to rub in her lowly position, by patronising her. Sent back to her room, to think about how she had behaved like a slut, cowed her into submission.

She was sinking deeper into the role, behaving like a sulky adolescent, from not getting her own way. Every time she phoned home a message was played from her husband. On Sunday it changed. His voice sounded shifty, as he said he would be away at a business conference.

"I listened to the message. You lied to me, young girl! They were home all along. Now your father has gone away on a business trip. I could have taken you home, and saved me the bother of keeping you out of trouble," Paul crossly spoke.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to. Like, he was out whenever I phoned, like I said," Bernice complained.

"You can't run rings around me like your father, girl. I'll spank you again if I have to," he angrily said. "You will do as you are told, and behave like a decent young girl," he firmly told her.

"Yes, sir, sorry sir," Bernice demurely capitulated.

She couldn't think of a way out of the mess, and even stopped asking to be taken home. It was easier to give in and see what happened. She felt like a naughty girl staying with an uncle. It was Sunday, so this couldn't go on any longer.

Bernice heard voices, and wondered who it was. She hated the idea of meeting anyone else in this abject state. If she was found out now, so be it. Whatever happened she would just have to live with the consequences.

In the study Paul revealed his plan to Susan. Not everything was revealed, though he wondered if she could ever be shocked.

"I think it's a fantastic idea. It's strange and kinky, which I just love," Susan giggled.

"Do you think it will work?"

"I'll have to look her over first," Susan said. She covered part of the picture, to study the woman's face. "From this she looks the part. It'll cost you though. My fee," she explained, and laughed at his expression.

***

Monday morning came around quickly. Bernice was relieved, as it meant he was going to his office, so she could escape home. From there she could email him to cancel the contract. He was dressed in a smart business suit, and Susan was smartly dressed for an interview.

Dressed in a school uniform, she figured they expected her to go to school. She just hoped he dropped her off, and didn't wait to watch her walk in. It would be so embarrassing going into school, surrounded by all those kids. Still, she could just walk out again, and the safety of home wasn't far.

"You look more decent this morning, Brenda. Perhaps spending the weekend contemplating your wicked ways has taught you some decency," Paul stated.

Bernice had become used to the name Brenda, and hiding her real-self behind it. Between the two of them she felt small and submissive. Dressed the way she was added to the feeling.

"To make sure you continue this improvement, I've arranged for you to attend a special finishing school, for disreputable eighteen year olds like you. Susan will enrol you. Make sure you do as she tells you, or I'll punish you, understood?" Paul warned.

"Yes, sir," Bernice murmured.

"You heard my uncle. Speak up, girl," Susan goaded her.

"Yes, sir, sorry, Susan," Bernice chirruped.

Her voice was changing to match her demeanour. She sounded like a young girl. The memory of lying over his knee being spanked, brought a flush to her cheeks. The warmth she felt wasn't just from embarrassment, for she was aroused by the thought.

Bernice didn't think she could get away with the deception at school. It was imperative to wriggle out of it, yet difficult to defy them. She wanted to explain that she was a twenty-four year old woman, and wouldn't fool the teachers. With eyebrows frowning deeply she tried to speak.

Perhaps this was the moment to reveal who she was, before it went any further.

"I can't, err, like, go to another school," Bernice started to say.

"It's not up to you. I've decided to take charge of you. You're an ill-disciplined girl, and I'm going to make sure you learn to behave yourself. When your father gets back from the business trip, I'll talk to him. I'm sure he will agree with me," Paul informed her.

He had her exactly where he wanted. There was no way of refusing him, unless she revealed who she was. An image of her standing before her husband, in the school uniform flooded her mind. She imagined them discussing her disgusting behaviour, and that she needed to be disciplined.

"Pay attention, girl! You had better do as we say," Susan chided her. "It's an exclusive school, and a good opportunity," she added. "They have a good reputation for dealing with rich kids who've gone astray," she smirked.

Bernice felt as though these two were her parents. A compulsion to obey them came with the feeling. Wearing a school uniform would help, and she did have a baby face complexion. Was it possible to pose as an eighteen year old? Surely it just wouldn't work.

"If you behave yourself, don't get into trouble, and show a marked improvement, I won't tell your parents," Paul promised. The serious look held her attention.

The years rolled back, and she found herself promising to try her best to be good. For a moment she forgot her parents were dead, and that it was her husband she lived with. She would do anything to avoid anyone finding out about her terrible behaviour.

She looked at them both, knowing it would have to be endured. Perhaps it was a punishment by the gods for her evil ways.

"Thank you, sir. I promise to be on my best behaviour. I'll be a good girl, promise!" Bernice enthusiastically agreed.

Bernice was only five-four and felt small and vulnerable next to both of them. She often wished it were true that small people had large dominant personalities, to make up for their size. With a young face and petite bone structure, she found it difficult to be taken seriously.

It had been a struggle to make it to manager of the department. It was her first class economics degree, and analytical skills that won the position. When it came to dealing with staff, she always felt awkward.

Seeing the school building with adolescents milling around brought back unwelcome memories. She could feel the years falling away, leaving a feeling of helplessness. On top of that, she was going to be a new-girl. Eventually Bernice shrugged, thinking it was at least an opportunity of escaping Paul. She climbed out of his sedan, where Susan waited.

"You're a new-girl, so be careful, or you'll get into trouble. You don't want to be spanked by Paul again, do you?" Susan knowingly smiled. "Once you get into class, just mingle with the others," Susan advised.

Bernice hesitated. Confronted by loud young students was different from talking about it around the kitchen table.

"Come on, girl, there's no avoiding it," Susan said, and grabbed her hand.

Susan wanted to laugh, but held back, not wanting to put the woman off. This was a tough game, though looking at her, she would get away with it. She surmised there was more to it than Paul was letting on. It didn't matter what they were up to, as long as he paid up.

"Don't worry Barbara. I'll look after you, well, until you're registered," Susan promised with a laugh. "You look like a shy adolescent, rather than the filthy young bitch uncle told me about," Susan smirked.

Bernice turned a beetroot red. She just hoped he hadn't told Susan everything. The thought of it had her squirming uncomfortably. She couldn't look anyone in the face, from excruciating embarrassment.

No-one else wore a school uniform in this school, so that would attract unwelcome attention. She wondered how this woman would stand up to it. Fear and discomfort were clearly plastered upon her face. Among the milling teenagers she began to take on an awkward, embarrassed look. Susan figured she wouldn't stand out as a mature woman at all.

***

"Thank you Mister Mendes, I am sure my niece will be very happy here," Susan smiled at the principal. She played her part by dressing more sophisticated than usual, with lots of sex appeal, all intended to distract the poor man.

Each time he looked at Bernice, Susan re-crossed her legs with the magnetic buzz of stockings massaging each other, which she performed in slow motion. His head was automatically drawn to the inadvertent flash of white slender thighs, between the suspender straps.

In between times she paid attention to him, by leaning forward with a cleavage designed to impress by a cleverly constructed bra. In the air-conditioned office he was mopping his brow, and running out of topics to keep her attention.

"The school curriculum is specifically designed to reform awkward teenagers. We have a very impressive success rate," he said, while studying her cleavage. "We don't usually take on new students without a reference, though as a special favour to Paul, I can make an exception," he added, with a bright smile directed at Susan.

"Thank you, it is most appreciated," Susan smiled back at him.

"Just sign these papers," he explained. Bernice too signed several documents.

"Everything is in order. This young lady is officially in the custody of our school. We are responsible for her until she leaves our premises. You had better take back this document. It's Pauls guardianship papers. He has complete control over her, until she reaches the age of twenty-one," Mr Mendes commented.

The thought of acting like an adolescent for the next three years was overwhelming. Having Paul dictate her life would be terribly demeaning. She shook her head, in an attempt to clear it of the absurd notion.

Once outside his office Bernice kept her head down, as she had throughout the ordeal. It had to be admitted, Susan played her part to perfection. It would have suited her to be rejected, though here she was, facing a tough jury, the students.

She didn't like the sound of a curriculum designed for awkward adolescents.

"Don't be worried dear, it's a new school and everything will be a little strange at first, but I'm sure you will do just fine," Susan sympathised, while patting down Bernice's uniform.

"Pull up our socks, and straighten your tie, sweetie," Susan said, enjoying the act. Treating the woman like a silly schoolgirl was great fun. She was bending to the role. Just as far as she bent over to pull the white school socks up. She noticed the lads turn their heads when the woman bent over, and smiled to herself.

Continuing to pick at non-existent fluff, and adjusting the white blouse, Susan told her. "I'll pick you up after school, now give auntie a kiss," she said, with a condescending pat on Bernice's head.

Bernice gave her a cross look, mouthing, 'just go'. The overly concerned mother act was annoying, but she presented a cheek anyway. For a moment she felt like a young adolescent, rebelling from a mothers smothering care. It was humiliating, and more so, as it was an adolescent treating her like a naughty child.

"You look so cute in that uniform, dear," Susan smiled. She just couldn't help patting the woman's bottom. With a fierce look, Susan gripped Bernice's chin to re-enforce her dominance.

"Be a good girl, dear. I don't want to hear you've been in trouble, or you'll have your bottom spanked," Susan warned, in a stage whisper, loud enough for the students to hear.

A gleam of devilment fired Susan's eyes as she glanced at a prefect waiting for Bernice.

"Is the uniform alright, it was worn at her last school," Susan asked the principal, who seemed reluctant to leave. He stood there mesmerised by the sight of Susan playing up to him.

He nodded vigorously with a big smile on his face, indicating anything she did would be just perfect. Bernice looked at him then back at Susan, knowing something was going to happen. She just hoped it wouldn't be too embarrassing.

"What about these, are they according to regulations?" Susan asked, with a false look of concern. The principal reluctantly looked at Bernice.

Bernice felt the short pleated skirt pulled up, showing off a pair of white knickers. The damn young girl was showing of her panties to the principal, and everyone else! Her face reddened in embarrassment from everyone witnessing the humiliating scene. The girl was treating her like a ten year old.

She was about to remind Susan she was eighteen, having submersed herself in the pretence.

Pretending to be an adolescent was bad enough, but this was going too far. Bernice felt like telling them she was a mature woman, an adult, deserving respect, but how could she? A group of students were giggling at her. She felt weak and defenceless, as much as when first starting high school all those years ago.

The principle murmured something, and retreated back to his office.

"My little girl doesn't know the rules, so I hope you will be lenient on her first day," Susan smiled at the prefect. "Now go with this young lady, be a good girl, and do as you're told," she said. Enjoying the charade, Susan dramatically blew a kiss, and smartly departed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naughty Girl Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds