• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip to Hong Kong

A Trip to Hong Kong

123456

I was travelling to Honk Kong for the first time ever. It wasn't a business trip, but rather my overall fascination with Asian women. Specifically, having sex with Asian women. I had heard and researched online that there were some absolutely amazing escorts in Honk Kong that would do anything with you. As I was not with anyone, having had my fiancée break off our engagement a few months earlier, I felt I deserved to go and indulge in the sins of the flesh. I had money, so taking a few week trip was not out of the question.

The flight was longer than I expected, but I kept myself amused by both thinking about the girls I wanted to have sex with, and reading some xxx rated stories about Asian women. I also fell asleep for a good long while. Eventually we landed at Hong Kong International Airport, and I started the process of customs and getting my baggage. The cute woman at the customs desk asked what I was in the country for. I would have loved to say to fuck her, but that would probably be bad. "Just for pleasure -- site seeing, and so forth."

"Enjoy Hong Kong," she told me brightly as she stamped my passport.

I went out to the main concourse, and found my luggage at the carousel. I just needed a taxi to my hotel, which I picked in the Kowloon area of Hong Kong. There were supposed to be a good selection of massage and other places like that around it. After getting in the car, the cabbie asked in mostly clear English where I wanted to go. I told him the Eaton Hotel.

"You here on business, or pleasure?" He asked me.

"Pleasure," I told him.

You call Lily, you want anything," he told me, and fished a card out. It had a picture of a naked Asian girl turned away from the camera so all I could see was her back and perfect ass. She was looking over her shoulder in a come-hither way. There was writing in both Chinese and English and it appeared her rates were $550HK for a session. Since I thought it was about 78 HKD to 10 US, which was pretty cheap. Sex with this girl for about $80? Wow, I was going to have a good time here.

There was some traffic, but eventually he let me off at my hotel, and reminded me to call Lily. I went into the hotel and up to the counter. My reservation was on file, and in short order, I was up in my room. It was small in comparison to most hotel rooms in western countries, but it appeared clean and ordered. I felt weary from the trip, but elated to be here, and horny as all heck. I jumped in the shower, and scrubbed everything, making sure I even got a finger in my ass to rub some soap around. I wanted to be fresh for the evening's fun. I'm not a tall guy -- standing only 5'7", and I'm built pretty slight, with light brown hair and blue eyes. I also had, at least what I considered, decent equipment to work with. My balls were tight, not hanging down, and my cock is about 8" long with a big fat mushroom head. I kept my public hair trimmed and short as it made my dick look bigger.

When I got out of the shower, I considered using the Internet or something similar to find some entertainment, but I also considered the card I was given by the cabbie. I took it out. There was a web site address on it. This was getting better -- at least I could see what I was going to be buying. I opened my tablet and searched for the WiFi signal. It was quite strong, and in a moment I had an IP address. I accepted the terms and conditions from the hotel without reading them, and put in Lily's web site.

It seemed like a fairly well done site, showing a girl -- that I assumed to be Lily -- in various outfits. I gathered from the text that Google Translate deciphered that you could pick an outfit. I scanned them all. Business woman -- pass. Teacher? Interesting, but pass. Dominatrix? Again, pass. Then I saw schoolgirl. In the picture Lily was wearing a knee length pleated gray skirt, knee high white socks, patent black leather shoes, a white top with open blaze, and some form of tie or cravat. Her hair was braided into pigtails and hung down the side of her face. She looked amazingly hot, like an anime show come to life, and what made it hotter -- I think -- is that she also looked like she was fifteen. I clicked on the image to bring up the complete gallery. It showed her in seductive shots, lifting her skirt to reveal the white panties underneath, one with her legs spread and her shirt unbuttoned -- nothing was showing, but it was still awesome. I realized I was hard just looking at these few pictures. Decision made, I picked up the hotel phone and called the number on the card.

It rang twice, and a light and lyrical voice came on the line, "Qing wen nin shi shei?"

I don't speak any Asiatic languages, so I was at a loss. I decided to barge ahead, "Hello, is this Lily?"

"Ah, English?" the sweet voice said, "You're American?"

"Yes," I confirmed, "I got your card from my cabbie on the way from the airport."

"You're looking for companionship, maybe?" she said. God her voice, even the accent that sounded so specific to oriental people who learned English as a second language, was such a turn on. I couldn't help but put my hand around my dick.

"Uh, yes." What else could I say?

"You come to me, or I come to you?" I almost snickered when she said come. I thought she might have put extra emphasis on the word specifically.

"I don't know my way around the city. Maybe you can come here?"

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm at the Eaton, room 312." I realized I was masturbating just listening to her. I took my hand off my cock deliberately. I didn't want to shoot a load and not be at my best when this girl got here.

"Ok," she said, "You want for now?"

"Please," I told her. "Also, I was on your web site."

"You want me to wear an outfit? Role play?" She dropped her voice on the 'role play', and it sent chills up my spine.

"Uh, yes, the school girl?"

"hǎo," she said then added, "Good. I see you in 30 minutes? What is your name?"

"David," I told her.

"zài jiàn," she said, and was gone.

I realized I didn't discuss money with her, so I checked my wallet. I had just about 5000 HKD. The card said 550. I counted out the money and found an envelope in the room supplies and put the money in there. I put an additional 1000 in the desk just in case. I wasn't stupid, this was an unknown woman coming to my room. I took all of my valuable -- my wallet, passport, phone, and watch -- and I put them in the room safe. I then hid the key under the potted plant in the corner of the room. I was wondering if I should get dressed again, or if just the bathrobe I had on was sufficient. I was still trying to decide when there was a light knock at the door. I tied the belt, bringing the robe closed and went to the door to look through the peephole.

Standing in the hallway was an absolute vision. It was definitely the girl in the pictures on the web site, and she was wearing the complete school girl outfit and carrying a book satchel as well. I opened the door.

She smiled at me, "I'm Lily, and are you David?"

"Yes," I opened the door wider to let her come into the room.

She stepped inside, "Teacher David, I have lost my text book, I am so ashamed." She looked up at me, her face a mask of sadness, "I don't have the money to buy a new one. My parents will be so mad with me. Maybe you are kind enough to give me the money to get a new one? I would be most grateful!"

It took me a second to catch on, but then I got it. "How much is it to replace the book you lost?"

Her face lit in a smile, "Five hundred and fifty would cover it."

"As it happens," I said, stepping over to the desk, "I happen to have just that amount over here. I was going to use it for myself, but maybe you could use it." I held it out to her.

"Oh, Teacher, that is so wonderful of you! You have no idea how badly my parents would have punished me. What can I do to thank you?"

"Well," I said, "You are a very pretty girl."

She appeared shocked, "Oh," she gasped, "I couldn't do that -- I'm a good girl."

I pulled the money back toward me, "I guess then, you will just have to be punished for losing the book."

She looked like she was considering her options, and started twisting her foot back and forth like she was grinding out a cigarette. "Maybe," she said finally, "Maybe you will be gentle with me? I've never done this before."

I held out the money, "I'll be gentle."

She took the money and put it in her satchel. "Teacher, please, tell me what you want me to do for you."

Well, I figured, it was now or never, I opened my robe revealing my raging hard on, "I need you to take care of this."

Her eyes got big, "Take care of?"

"With your mouth."

She moved toward me, and I caught the slight hint of jasmine perfume. It made me even harder. She dropped to her knees in front of me, and gently reached out to touch my cock. It was all I could do not to grab her head and push it down onto the shaft.

"Teacher," she looked up at me and batted her eyes, "You tell me if I am doing this right."

She took me into her tight little mouth. It was hot, wet, and she had all the correct movements of her tongue. It was heaven. Looking down on her kneeling in front of me, her hand pumping and the length of my dick going in and out of her mouth, was a sight to behold. I swear it looked like I was being given a blowjob by a girl straight from an anime movie.

She cupped my balls with her other hand, and looked up at me, "Teacher, am I doing this right?"

I was ready to burst, and I'm sure she could see that on my face. "Yes, perfectly."

She put me back in her mouth. I knew I was about to cum, and couldn't help myself from reaching out and putting my hand on her head. Just as I reached orgasm, I pulled her toward me, my cock deep in her throat. I must have spurt three or four times in my release. When I looked down, she pulled back, some of my cum on her lips and chin where it had spilled out. She used her finger to wipe it up and put it in her mouth, "That was a tasty lesson, Teacher."

She stood up again, and looked me directly in the eyes, "Maybe there are more lessons?" She leaned against me, and took my hands and placed them on her pert little ass. I could feel her hard nipples through her shirt, or at least, I thought I could. She released my hands, leaving them there. She wrapped one arm around me, pulling me close, the other she tangled in my hair, and pulled me into a deep French kiss. As our tongues dueled, I grabbed at her ass, feeling it under my hands. There was too much fabric, but she wasn't letting me go to take it off. It wasn't until the back of my knees hit the bed that I realized she had been backing me up.

She pushed me gently, and I sat down, now at eye level with her bosom. "Maybe you can help a girl take off this uniform?"

I nodded, my hands going to the buttons on the blouse, immediately. In seconds the blazer and the shirt were on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her pert little a cups with rock hard nipples were in front of me. I latched onto one, and she wrapped her arms around my head, holding me there as she groaned. My hands fumbled and found the way to her skirt buttons, and that fell away. I pushed her panties down to her knees, my fingers tracing over the pussy I couldn't see. She wiggled, making her panties fall lower, and moved my head to her other nipple as she kicked them off. She opened her legs to my probing fingers. Her slick wetness was there, and completely shaved bald. I ran my fingers along the labia as I sucked her nipple, using my teeth ever so gently. She moaned again, and arched her back. I slid a finger into her and started pumping.

She pushed me back harder, forcing me onto my back, and breaking the contact with my hand and her pussy. She scrambled up and put her legs on either side of my head. Above me was the most gorgeous pussy I had ever seen. The outer labia were completely bald and smooth. The inner labia were pink and glistening. I could see her engorged clit, and just below that her peephole and vaginal opening. I dove in, using my tongue and lips to devour her. Unlike some women, who have a musky taste, she was fresh and clean. I could taste a slight sweetness from her juices as I probed her with the tip of my tongue. I grabbed her ass and hips to lock onto her, and really started attacking her clit. She moaned again and again. She took one of my hands off her ass, and grabbed two of my fingers. It was pretty obvious what she wanted. I maneuvered my hand under her, and as I sucked on her, I pushed two fingers into her. She started making gasping sounds with her moans, and then a small gush of fluid hit my face as she reached orgasm. I tried to keep going, knowing from previous experience that I could give her a second orgasm if she could take the sensation. She couldn't, and pushed my head away from her cunt. She grabbed a condom off the bed -- I wasn't even aware she had put a string of them there -- and ripped it open. She moved aside, and let me get on the bed proper. Then she grabbed my cock, which was hard again, and using her mouth expertly put the condom on. I loved it when girls did that.

She turned away from me and knelt with her ass raised in the air and her head down. This presented her pussy to me, her hand was between her legs, and holding the lips open, "Take me, Teacher," she begged.

I jumped at the chance. I got behind her, and thrust into her. She was so slight, it was like holding onto a doll. I both thrust and pulled and pushed her onto and off of my cock. She felt fantastic: tight, hot, and slippery. Soon, I found that I was racing toward another orgasm. It made me speed up, my dick a piston, and my balls slapping against her as my tights hit her buttocks with a nice flesh on flesh sound. I groaned and shot my second wad into the condom as it was buried to the hit in her. I stayed that way for a minute, letting my own tremors subside, then pulled out. Fortunately, the condom stayed on, as I had forgotten to grab the rim of it.

Lily smiled at me, and went into the bathroom. She returned a moment later with a warm washcloth, and carefully took the condom off, and washed my dick and balls. She took a dry cloth and dried everything, then placed a gentle kiss on it.

She met my gaze, "You liked?"

"God, yes," I told her, "You're wonderful."

She smiled and sat down next to me, "I'll call you sāobī. It means nice man. Is that ok?"

What the heck did I know, why would she want a nick name for me? However, I was totally lost in her eyes, "Sure, Lily, whatever you want."

She idly traced her fingertip around the head of my cock, "Sāobī, I like the shape of this head."

I would let this girl do anything, and sitting there with her gently tracing swirls around the glans was perfectly fine with me. I was beginning to feel like she could get me hard again. "How long are you in towm, Sāobī?"

"I'm here for two weeks," I told her.

"You're on business?"

"No, I'm here to enjoy the sights and culture." I said, more or less truthfully.

She laughed, a musical tinkling sound, "You're here to be with Chinese girls, then?"

I blushed a bit, "Uh, well, that is definitely on the agenda."

"You like my schoolgirl outfit?"

"It is amazing," I told her, "You look just like you stepped from an anime movie."

"Ah," she nodded, "Many Americans like that kind of look." She glanced at my bedside table. "Sāobī, you played a great teacher, but our time is up." She hopped off the bed and bent over to grab her stuff, "Unless you want to play some more?"

She leaned down far enough so that she was looking back through her own legs at me, and used her hands to spread her butt cheeks apart, "After all, maybe you can teach this schoolgirl Greek?" She ran a finger up and down her crack and then pushed the tip of it into her ass.

The image was more than enough to get me excited again. "I would love that," I said, "How much?"

She pumped her finger in and out of her ass, her eyes locked on mine, "Five hundred for the rest of the night."

God, I couldn't believe this, this gorgeous and perfect Asian doll wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I'd done anal once before, and it had been great, but the escort had just been in it for the extra money -- I'm not sure she really enjoyed it. This girl, however, really seemed to want me to fuck her ass. "Ok," I found myself saying, "Let me get the money."

I went to the desk and took out an additional 500 HKD, and offered it to her. She took it and put it in her satchel. "You are a good man, Sāobī." She took a tube of something out of her bag, and grabbed another condom. She dropped down in front of me, and started to blow me again. She licked up and down my shaft, and sucked on my balls as well. Once I was hard, she used her mouth to put the condom on. Then she opened the tube and squeezed out some of the contents. It was a lube of some kind. She smeared it all over my cock. She put the tube bag in her bag, and then got up on the bed, offering her ass to me.

I didn't need another invitation. I came up behind her, and instead of aiming for her pussy, I put my dick at the entrance to her anus, right against the little brown crinkle. I pushed, and she opened right up. My cock went balls deep into her ass, and she groaned loudly. He hand came up between her legs, and she started rubbing her pussy and sliding her own fingers in. I started pumping into her ass. The tightness of her pussy was nothing compared to the tightness of her ass. I felt like I was in a velvet vice.

"Oh yes Sāobī, fuck me!" she called out.

I pumped hard and fast, a sweat breaking out across my body as my attention was focused on the sensations wrapped around my dick. She was moaning louder and louder as I pounded her. I was aware in there that she reached orgasm, but I didn't stop. In fact the shuddering and convulsing of her body just added to the feeling. I shot another load into the condom. She collapsed away from me, and I popped out of her bum. The condom was hanging from the end of my cock, and I could see a fairly sizable load of sperm in it. I was amazed that after three pops, I still had junk to shoot.

Lily dragged herself up, and kissed me on her way to the bathroom. She returned again with the cloths, and cleaned me. "Sāobī, can I have some water?"

I looked around, wondering where it might be, and she motioned to the minibar. "Oh, yeah, sure."

She opened the minibar, and pulled out a bottle of water. She pulled out a second one and motioned it at me, "You want one?"

I found that I did, "Yeah, thanks."

She walked back to me, a bottle in each hand, and straddled me hips, her pussy just touching my cock. Behind me she opened on of the bottles and handed it to me, then opened the other. She tossed the caps aside, and leaned against me as she drank over my shoulder. Her pert little nipples against my chest, and the feel and smell of her slightly sweaty skin was amazing. I brought my own water bottle to my lips and took a deep long drink.

"Oh, Sāobī," she said, "We are going to have so much fun together."

I finished my bottle of water, and tossed the empty aside. I pulled her back from me and looked into her eyes. She smiled at me. My world spun a bit as I gazed into her eyes. Then it spun a lot. I felt like I was falling backward, or maybe it was forward, I couldn't tell. All I knew is that her eyes were on mine until the whole world spun away and left me in the dark.

I thought I heard the sounds of voices over a P.A. system, but they were not in English. I also thought I smelled antiseptic. Was I in a hospital? Had something happened to me? I tried to open my eyes and speak. I heard a soft female voice beside me, again, not in English, then felt everything spin again and blackness came once more.

I became aware that my throat hurt, and trying to swallow wasn't helping the pain go away. My mouth was too dry, that was the problem - so swallowing wasn't doing anything. I tried moving my mouth a bit to generate some spit, and it didn't help the issue. I was going to have to get up and get some water or something. I cracked an eye open, and found the brightness too much as light lanced into my eyes. I closed them again, and tried to remember. The memory of sex with Lily came back, then passing out. I must be in a hospital or something, I had vague memories of hospital like sounds -- or had I dreamt those? I tried my eyes again, this time bringing up a hand to shield them some.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip to Hong Kong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds