• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 06

Aunt Sandi Ch. 06

123

Standing naked in my room, I fought desperately to figure out what I was going to do next.

I quickly finished getting ready for school, which I was now an hour late for, and ran downstairs and out the door without saying goodbye.

I got in my car and called Sandi's Google Voice number. After a few rings, there was silence as we had agreed.

I said, "Hi, it's me. Are you alone?"

She could tell immediately that something was wrong.

"I'm at work and in my office. What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I just completely fucked up. Mom knows. Everything. I'm so sorry," I flatly stated.

Sandi exclaimed, "What?! How did that happen?"

"I said your name while I was in the shower and she came in just as I was finishing and heard me. Then she cornered me in my room and... and I'm not a good liar," I said.

She asked, "Wait, why didn't you just say you were thinking of me? What in the world made you tell her everything? Come on, seriously?!"

I explained about how I had called her by her first name only and how Mom had just chipped away at me until the whole story came out.

She said, "Dan, you should have been stronger than that. I can't believe you gave in so easily like that. I mean, didn't you consider that it's not just you in this? I'm in it too, and I have a relationship with your mother that could be completely fucked!"

Her words sliced through me like a knife. Once again, I could feel my chest tighten and just silently let her talk.

"I am not happy with you right now... This was supposed to be kept completely secret, and now I have to figure out how I'm going to tell her my side of the story and why I've been lying to her every time we talked since we started this! Oh my God!"

I could hear her voice starting to tremble as she got more and more upset. She was sniffling and I could tell she was crying. I felt like a pile of dog shit on the ground.

After a couple more minutes of just listening to her crying, she said softly, "Fuck. I need to go so I can think this over. I don't really want to talk to you right now, ok?"

And with that, she hung up without waiting for me to respond. I just sat there in the car crying myself. I sat in the parking lot at school for 15 minutes before I could even get out to start walking to class.

I sat in class, not hearing anything that the professors were saying. I had my laptop on but didn't even take notes. My mind was consumed with how royally I had fucked everything up. How could I be so stupid and weak?

By the end of the day, I had convinced myself that my life as I had known it was over. My mom hated me and now Sandi hated me too.

I got in the car at the end of the day and started to head home since there really wasn't anywhere else to go. I dreaded the moment where I would have to walk through the door and be faced with Mom's judging eyes. I just wanted to run up to my room and hide like a child that's done a terrible thing.

As I rounded the corner to my street, I saw an unfamiliar car in our driveway where I normally park, and as I got closer, I realized that it was Sandi's car.

I parked out on the street, and with an intense amount of trepidation, I approached the front door. Before I got there, the door opened and Mom was there. Apparently she had been watching for me.

She looked like she had been crying. She said, "Come on in son, your aunt is here and we all need to talk this out once and for all."

So much for running and hiding in my room. As I crossed the threshold into the living room, I could see that Sandi was sitting on the couch. She was still dressed in her business suit from work and must have just left work early to talk things out face-to-face. Her makeup was streaked down her face from crying. She was also wearing the perfume I liked so much.

She stood up slowly and gently said, "Hey, sorry I hung up on you like that earlier. I was upset." She looked up to me and made direct eye contact and then quickly hugged me. She sat back down just as quickly.

Mom said, "Have a seat. Over there," she pointed to a kitchen chair she had pulled into the living room.

Too afraid to speak, I sat down and waited for the inquisition.

Mom spoke again and said, "Your father is going to be home in 45 minutes and I sent Bethany down to the park. So, it's just the three of us."

She continued, "Sandi called me after you called her. I hung up on her twice before I decided I'd let her talk. She called again and just said that she was coming up and hung up, so there wasn't much I could do to stop her."

Sandi said, "I just told them I had a family emerg ..."

Mom interrupted, "Shhh. Let me talk, please." Sandi sighed angrily and stopped talking.

Mom continued, looking at me intently.

"Ok, well after you flew out of here this morning, I went on the computer and did some research about incest. It turns out that it's more common than I ever thought."

"Our society disapproves of incest, mainly because parents tell their children that it's wrong and it's bad, stuff like that. And I know that I had the same reaction to it because of that, and, ahem, other reasons."

"I tried to look up studies on it but there really isn't much out there. I guess what I mainly came away with is that it's not really wrong or bad when it happens between two consenting adults, which you are legally. The problem is that when I look at you, all I see is my little boy that I thought I raised to be a good person. Until this morning, that is."

This last statement was confusing. Until this morning I was a little boy in her eyes, but now I'm not anymore?

She continued, "And when I look at her, all I see is the sister that I've loved, more than life itself, all my life and..." And then she started crying again.

I got up to go over to her, but she raised her hand and said, "No, stay there. I'll be ok in a second."

"I guess what hurts the most is that you both lied to me. Over and over again. Even when I asked you direct questions that I was almost certain of the answers to. I've been trying to understand and I know it's because you thought you couldn't tell me without me ruining your little affair..."

I started to apologize again, and Mom raised her hand and stopped me, "Not yet. I'm talking now. I will tell you when you can speak."

She went on, "I want both of you to know that I could see how you were looking at each other at the reunion. I saw the way Sandi was flirting with you and outright encouraging your advances, and it scared me. I tried to tell you to take your mind off her, to get over what I thought was just a crush, but that obviously failed miserably."

She paused a minute to wipe her face with a tissue.

Then she said, "But, looking at this whole thing objectively and knowing what I know now, I honestly can't see anything wrong with it. You're both adults. You both consented. She can't get pregnant, even though from what I read, the chances of problems with children are actually low. And you're with someone that already loved you and can't give you some sexually transmitted disease, I assume?"

She looked over at Sandi, who softly said, "You know I don't have any STDs..."

Mom looked back at me, "So again, really the only thing that I'm most upset about is the lying and the sneaking around. But, I can see why you did it."

She paused for a moment and just breathed deeply, preparing for what she said next.

"Look, I've decided that I'm not going to try to stop you from continuing this relationship. I can't exactly call the police on my own son and sister for this. That would just broadcast the secret to the world. I tried for hours to come up with a list of all the bad things about it. Things that would ruin your life. But the only things I could come up with were how it was bad for me. How it hurt and embarrassed me."

"If I think of the eventuality of you having sex with your aunt, it means you get to learn how to please a woman from someone I love and trust and who I know won't ever hurt you. It's that simple, right? But, if you're going to keep this up, it has to be out in the open, at least to me and Dad. I'm not sure yet how to approach telling Bethany."

"If Dad doesn't know, then every time you and Sandi are together in front of him you'll have to act like there's nothing going on, and he's not stupid. He will catch on. The two of you, especially you, are just too transparent," she continued, looking directly at me.

"You never were good at hiding your true feelings from me. You know that, right?"

I nodded, wiping the tears from my face. I said, "I'm trying to get better at that."

She laughed, "You have a long way to go before you can fool me, boy."

At this, Sandi also laughed.

Mom went on, "So, I assume that both of you want this to go on? Go ahead Sandi."

Sandi looked at Mom and said, "I have to say I'm shocked. I had pretty much given up on the hope of salvaging our relationship after doing this to you behind your back. I want you to know, and like I've been telling you for the last few hours, I love you Deanna and I am so sorry and so ashamed for deceiving you like this. You above any other person on Earth."

Sandi took in a slow, deep breath, and said, "And I'm sorry, but I think I'm falling in love with your son. I've tried everything I can not to let it happen. But it's happening. Oh God..."

At this, she buried her face in her hands and started crying again. This time, Mom joined her on the couch and they embraced. Mom said, "I know, I know, sweetheart. I can see that clearly now."

Wait, what did Sandi just say? Falling in love with me?

My eyes flew wide open and Mom looked over at me and said, "Uh huh, now you see this is a little more complicated than you thought, isn't it? Having sex just for fun is a lot harder than you think it is. People have feelings that are hard to control."

She went on, "And I can see you feel the same, don't you?"

I breathed in heavily and tried to speak without crying. I said, "Yes, I've been trying to stop it, but I can't. I love you, Sandi."

Mom got up from the couch and said, "Here, come and hold her."

I nearly tripped as I got up. Sandi stood up as well and we embraced. "Oh Dan, I'm so sorry. I never meant to have these feelings," she said, still sniffling and wiping away tears.

After a moment, Sandi turned and put her hand out to Mom, who joined in the embrace. We all just stood there holding each other.

Mom was the first to break the hug, saying, "We need to get cleaned up before your Dad gets here."

She thought for a second and said to Sandi, "Do you want to stay the night? I can let you borrow some clothes. I just need to clean up the guest room a bit and wash the sheets. Maybe we'll just get pizza for dinner because I sure don't feel like cooking. It's been quite a day..."

Sandi replied, "That would be great, Dee. I don't really feel like driving all the way back home to an empty house right now either, and thankfully tomorrow is Saturday. What do you think you're going to say to James? Do you want me here for that?"

Mom said, "No, I think maybe you guys should go down to the park with Bethany while I talk to James alone. I'll call you when it's clear to come back."

* * *

All things considered, Dad took it way better than Mom did. As it turns out, he had also noticed that there was something going on between me and Sandi. Mom told him all about the research she had done, and he came to the same conclusion as she did in the end.

When Mom told Bethany, who is 17, what was going on, she laughed. She said, "You have got to be kidding! Dan and Aunt Sandi? A couple?! No way! Oh my God Dan, you are such a pervert!"

Everyone agreed that for now, no one else was to know. Dad mentioned that he thought it might be good if I moved out to go live at Sandi's house. If I was adult enough to be in love with someone, he reasoned, there wasn't a good reason to be apart all the time and sneaking around like a common criminal.

Sandi wasn't so sure about this. She said, "My neighbors are super-nosy. If they catch wind that my nephew is living with me, things could get out of control."

Mom suggested, "Well, maybe he doesn't have to be your nephew to them. They don't know who he is, do they? Can't you just say he's your boyfriend, and leave it at that? You'll be the neighborhood cougar."

Sandi thought this over and said, "You're probably right. I don't think anybody has really seen you when you've visited."

She looked at me and asked, "So what do you think, would you want to come live with me? Are you ready to take a step like that? Maybe you need some time to think it over."

I immediately said, "No, I don't need to think it over. There's nothing I want more than to be with you. Now, and as for long as you'll let me."

We embraced and kissed each other, for the first time in front of Mom and Dad. Mom looked to the floor for a moment but then looked back up with a small smile. Dad put his hand on my back, a small show of encouragement and acceptance.

Sandi then hugged my mom and said, "Thank you so much, Dee. I won't ever do anything to hurt him. You know that, don't you?"

Mom answered, "You better not, San." She thought a moment more and added, "I know you won't. Make him happy, ok?" At this point, Mom and Sandi started crying again, but this time it wasn't due to anger or sadness.

* * *

That night, I slept in the guest room with Sandi. We stayed up most of the night talking and didn't have sex at all. The emotions of the day were just too much and neither of us felt like doing anything other than kissing and holding each other.

Sandi asked, "Are you sure you're ready to move away from your mom and dad's house? It's quite a commute to school every day from my house. You'll have to get up way earlier."

I said, "Oh, that won't be so bad. It will be worth it to be able to wake up with you every morning."

She said, "How does it feel knowing that I love you, in that way? Does it scare you?"

I considered my words carefully, finally saying, "It is a little scary since it's something that I've never gone through. But it feels so awesome knowing that you feel the same way now I have this whole time."

She quickly corrected me, "Oh, I felt it too. I just tried to deny it. I wanted to deny it so much that I tried to make you stop it from happening. Now that it's all out in the open, it really does seem like we can possibly have some kind of future together. I won't be so lonely anymore. And I think that would make Kurt happy, wherever he is looking down on us."

She added, "The only thing I'm worried about is that I'm going to get old way before you and you're not going to want me anymore."

I just said, "Love is stronger than an age difference."

After hours of talking, we drifted off to sleep around 2am.

* * *

The next morning, before it was even light outside, Sandi awoke me with her hand around my raging hard cock. She was gently stroking it as I started to wake up. We had only been asleep for a few hours, but it didn't matter.

"Mmm, good morning. So, it wasn't all just a dream?" I asked.

"Nope, not a dream. I'm really here. Does this feel good baby?" she teased.

"Oh yeah. So good," I moaned.

She moved down to put her mouth on my cock and started licking it, getting it nice and wet. Then she spit into her hand and rubbed it onto herself, making her opening wet. She climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her pussy, slowly moving up and down. It felt incredible. Not like before. This time it was something... more. I had never felt closer to anyone before in my life.

As she moved, she rubbed her clit, moaning softly at first, and then louder.

Before very long, I could feel myself tensing up and then shooting my cum inside her. Even after I came, she didn't stop moving. She kept rubbing her clit for another minute and then shuddered through her own intense orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she said loudly.

She sat there with my semi-hard cock still inside her pussy and looked down at me and said, "I love you, Danny. I love you."

I replied, "I love you too, dearest Sandi."

She giggled and said, "Now, show me how much you love me and clean my pussy like I like so much. Lick me clean, baby."

She pulled off of me and climbed up and sat herself down on my face. Our combined juices were dripping from her pussy, and I hungrily licked them up. She moved back down and kissed me passionately to get her share.

A small amount of light was coming in through the window now, so we got up. The downstairs bathroom only has a sink and toilet, so we would have to head upstairs to get in the shower.

Mom had given Sandi some sweat pants and shirt and also a pair of her panties, but at the moment we didn't want to get the clothes dirty, so we decided to chance running upstairs naked and getting in the shower.

We got to the top of the stairs and saw that the door to my parents' bedroom was partway open, which was unusual. As we got closer, we could hear my mom moaning, "Oh yes, oh God, mmmmm."

I had never heard my parents actually having sex before, mainly because their door was always closed and locked at night. There was one time I had walked in on my mom while she was masturbating during the day when I was about 10 years old, but that was only because I went in without knocking. Let's just say I never did that again.

Hearing them having sex was making me start to get hard again, and Sandi noticed right away.

"Ha, you like hearing your mom get fucked?" she whispered with a giggle.

I said, "It sounds like she's feeling pretty good right now. I hope I can make you feel that good too."

We slipped into the shower and turned on the water. I was standing in the front and she was behind me.

Sandi said, "I need to pee, baby. Let's pee on each other." She smiled. I turned to face her as she spread herself open. We let loose our streams of hot piss onto each other while kissing.

"Why do you like that so much?" I asked.

She answered, "I told you why before. I think it's fucking hot. Looking at your dick right now and how hard it just got, I think it's safe to say that you like it just a little bit too. Don't you?"

"I like that you get turned on by it, and that makes me turned on too," I answered.

"Ok, fine. That's good enough for me. For now," she said slyly and giggled.

I laughed and said, "It's totally fine as long as you don't want me to drink it. And, no pooping in the shower, young lady," I joked.

She grinned and said, "Oh, shower pooping wasn't until next week's lesson. I hafta ease you into these things, dear."

I said, "Ha ha ha. No." I laughed.

She stuck out her bottom lip like a little kid and made an "awwww" sound.

We finished the shower and got out and dried off. We headed to my room to get dressed wrapped in towels. We were greeted in the hallway by Mom, who was also naked.

"Good morning, all. Did you guys get any sleep, or were you up sexing all night?" she asked with a giggle.

Sandi was a bit shocked by Mom's nakedness. She said, "Deanna! Do you always go around naked in front of your kids?"

Mom answered, "Oh sure, we're not modest. I figured if they were used to seeing nudity that when they grew up they wouldn't have any hang-ups about it."

Sandi continued, "But Dee, you..., ahem..." She looked down at Mom's crotch.

Sandi leaned in and whispered something into Mom's ear, to which Mom giggled.

Mom said, "Well, you're not the only one getting some around here. I was just coming to grab a washcloth to wipe up with since the linen closet is out here."

I finally figured out what Sandi was talking about. Mom was dripping wet. Her thighs were literally glistening with juices.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds