• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 03

Aunt Sandi Ch. 03

123

Aunt Sandi - PART 3

All day Sunday, I was overwhelmed with excitement for the prospects of what could be happening tomorrow. My appetite was basically nonexistent, and my mom noticed, of course.

She asked "What is up with you? You're all quiet and you hardly touched your lunch. Is something wrong?"

I just lied "I'm just tired. Didn't get much sleep last night."

She said "Oh, were you having a hard time getting your Aunt Sandi off your mind? Or, did you think I didn't notice your little performance last night when you were dancing with her?"

My mouth must have dropped open, and I could feel my eyes shifting from side to side. What the fuck was going to happen now? All I could manage to say was "Was it that obvious?"

She shot back "Completely. You two were embarrassing. I saw her shaking her butt at you and I could see the way you were looking at her. I was a young girl once too. I can see these things, and I know how guys think. With their dicks, mostly. And she should know better, and I plan to tell her so later."

Ok, my mom had never, ever uttered the word "dick" in my presence before. I just stood there in silence waiting for what was going to come out of her next.

"So, I assume that you have some kind of crush on her now? How long has this been going on?" she asked.

I'm just looking down at the floor now, and I just lied again "Just last night. I was really excited when we were dancing because her perfume smelled so great."

"Perfume?! Oh my God, boy! You're only 18 and I know you don't have much experience, but you have to know the difference between having a crush and being in love with someone. This crush you have for Aunt Sandi has to stop. She's twice your age and you're blood relatives! Do you understand what that means?" I just nodded and said nothing.

And with that, the confrontation was thankfully over, for now. Soon, my thoughts returned to tomorrow, and slowly my excitement started coming back. I knew more than ever that if my mom suspected anything, she would completely lose it.

I thought about what sort of stuff I might need for tomorrow. Would I need condoms? Aunt Sandi had never had kids and I had never really heard why. Maybe something was wrong with my uncle, or maybe they just didn't want any kids. They did travel a lot, so I guess they had plenty of money that they didn't have to spend on children. I decided that just to be safe, I'd stop and pick up a pack of condoms in the morning.

The next morning took forever to arrive. I couldn't sleep at all. I had decided not to masturbate at all, and I just lay in bed and tossed and turned. I would drift off and dream of sex and then wake up with a raging boner. This kept happening over and over until finally my alarm went off.

With dreary eyes, I hoisted myself out of bed and showered, shaved, and got ready for "school" as usual. I got on my laptop and checked my agenda for school online and was relieved that nothing special was in store for today. Once I was dressed, I headed downstairs.

Mom was in the kitchen getting my little sister's lunch ready, and she took one look at me and just said "You look like crap. Did you not sleep?"

"No, not much." I said.

She said "Well, try to stay awake in class today. I'm sure the professors wouldn't appreciate it if you sleep through their classes."

"Yep, I'll do my best." With that, I told her I was taking off and gave her a hug. She pulled me in close and held me there for a second and kissed me on the cheek, which she usually didn't do. In a low voice, she said "Don't worry, it will get better. You'll meet a nice girl soon and you won't even remember this business about your Aunt. I love you baby."

"Love you too, mom. See you tonight. Bye."

And with that, I was off. I put my aunt's address into Google Maps and headed to the Walgreens. I picked out some condoms and nervously paid and left.

The drive to my aunt's house was uneventful. I hit rush hour traffic, so it took me about 20 minutes longer than I had planned. When the GPS said I was 15 minutes away, I called up my aunt to let her know I was almost there.

After the hellos were out of the way, she said "When you get here, the garage door will be open, so pull your car in there. I've got nosy neighbors and I don't need any busybodies spreading rumors."

I smiled and said "Sure, no problem."

When I got there, I pulled into the garage, and my aunt pretty much appeared at the door into the house and clicked the button to close the garage door.

She was smiling as I got myself out of the car, almost forgetting to grab my Walgreens bag.

As she noticed the bag, she asked "Whatcha got there?"

I said, "Uh, I picked up a box of condoms."

Quickly, she said "Oh, well you won't be needing those. I was planning to explain that. Sorry, I should have thought to tell you that when we spoke yesterday."

I tossed the bag back into the car and headed toward her. Aunt Sandi was dressed in sweat pants and a football jersey of all things. She had on no makeup and her hair was tied back in a ponytail.

She explained, "I was just on the elliptical for the past hour, trying to work out my nervousness. It didn't work, but I tried."

Relieved, I said "Oh, so I'm not the only one that is scared out of my mind? I'm practically shaking."

She said, "Aw, poor thing." That was when I got to her and she held her arms open and we embraced. We just stood there on the threshold holding each other. She said "I'm so glad you're here with me." She moved her face toward mine and we kissed each other on the lips for the first time.

I could feel her tongue on my lips so I opened my mouth for her and we kissed passionately. Immediately, my hand moved to caress her breasts through her shirt, at which point she broke the kiss and held my hand back. "Slow down a bit there. We'll get to that. I had other plans first."

Then, she reached down and put her hand on my penis, rubbing it up and down through my pants. "Mmmm, so that's what it feels like. I wish I could have touched it on Saturday." I just stood there breathing heavily and wanting to take her right there on the floor.

"I want to make you some breakfast," she said. "Have you eaten? I thought we could have some food first, then I could take a shower to get all this sweat off of me, and then we could get to know each other a little. Is that ok, or are you just wanting to fuck?"

Bam. She said "fuck". All my life, my parents had never really cursed in front of us kids, so on the rare occasion that my mom ever said "shit," she would always apologize and said that she didn't want to hear us kids repeating any "naughty" words. And, my aunt was always on her best behavior, of course, and never used any kind of profanity in our presence.

I decided that I could use some food because I had been so intent on getting out the door that I had just skipped having anything. Getting over my feeling of being shocked, I said "No that sounds good. You have today all planned out, huh?"

"Yep. Got the house all cleaned and I even cleared out that spot in the garage so you could park in here. Usually it's a mess." she laughed.

We headed into the kitchen. I walked behind her, intently watching her ass. She seemed to sense this, as usual, and giggled. Then she pulled her sweat pants and panties down and flashed me her butt cheeks just before we got there. She started walking really slow, shaking her butt from side to side, and singing a striptease song. "Ha ha, do you like seeing it finally?"

"Yes, very nice. Just like I imagined all those times," I said. We got to the kitchen and she pulled her pants back up.

"You mean, all those times you jerked off thinking of me?" she said, grinning salaciously. I turned several shades of crimson at this point and nodded.

"Don't worry, I know what boys do. You do know that girls touch themselves too, right? I do it almost every day myself."

I knew, of course, but it was so freaking weird hearing my aunt tell me that she masturbated. What she had told me before was right. She wasn't acting like an aunt anymore. She was acting a lot more like a girlfriend.

"Did you take care of yourself last night or maybe this morning before getting here?" she asked.

"No, I wanted to save myself up for you," I replied.

"Oh good, I'm glad you were able to do that. You'll need your strength to keep up with me," she stated proudly. "You look like you didn't get much sleep last night, baby. Are you going to be ok, or would you like to take a quick nap first?" She was serious. Man, I must have looked like death, and that's pretty much what I felt like.

"No, I should be ok. Unless you insist." I laughed and so did she.

"Ok, well how does a bacon omelet sound? We're gonna need our protein," she said, laughing again.

"It sounds fine."

We ate and talked, and touched. We sat at the table and held hands. She kept touching my face and looking deeply into my eyes. I looked back at her and tried to duplicate the level of emotion she was sending to me. We finished up with the food and cleaned up the dishes. We stood at the sink together, talking and kissing. I grabbed her butt a few times and she splashed water on me. Then she grasped my dick through my pants with a wet hand and laughed.

When the dishes were done, I literally picked her up off the floor and held her to me and kissed her as passionately as I knew how. After a few minutes, I let her down, still kissing her and running my hands all over her body, squeezing her ass and tits.

"Wait, wait," she said. Breathing heavily, she said "I wanted to shower first before we get too carried away."

Almost whimpering, I said "I want you so bad Sandi. I want to make love with you."

"I know, I want it too. Very badly. But I don't want you smelling my sweaty stinky pussy," she laughed. "I want your first impression of my body to be perfect."

"Can I come in the shower with you? I want to see you totally naked."

"Soon enough. Patience, my boy. I have a little surprise for you," she said with a sly grin.

"Come out and sit in the living room. I brought out all my old photo albums. You start looking at them, and then I want to come out and tell you a little about myself as a younger woman. Ok? Can you wait? And, please don't touch yourself. I know you're about ready to explode, but hold it in a little longer for me, ok? I will make it worth all the waiting."

"Ok, I'll see what I can do." Disappointed, I headed out to the couch where she had the photo albums all laid out and ready to go. She headed back to her bedroom and I heard the shower start up. I started thumbing through the pictures, which showed her and my uncle on all their many vacations. They had been to Australia, taken an Alaskan cruise, and even visited Europe. They always looked so happy.

In one of the books, there were the pictures of Sandi in her skimpy bikini. Being older now, I studied them intently, seeing now the outline of her vulva under her bottoms and seeing that her nipples were standing at attention. This was not helping me to not touch myself. I reached into my pants to readjust my cock for the hundredth time that morning. I noticed that there was some precum seeping out of my dick, and hoped that it wouldn't be much longer until I could relieve this pressure.

I heard the shower turn off, and then about 5 minutes later she walked out to the living room, wearing some plain white panties and a purple night shirt. Her dark brown hair was still wet and in a ponytail, and she still had no makeup on. I realized that no makeup was obviously best, because it would just get messed up anyway. She was still very pretty to me.

She was wearing that perfume again though. She said "I knew you liked this scent, so I put some for you down below." She grinned. "Surprise!" This was fucking killing me.

She came and sat next to me on the couch, and saw that I was on the page with her in the bikini. She smiled and said "That was a great summer. We went to Orlando to go to Disney World and the Epcot Center. We also drove down and spent a day at the beach. Wasn't I pretty back then?" she asked.

"Oh God, were you ever!" I said. "But, you're still beautiful now. I can see every bit of that girl in you now."

"Ha ha, you big liar. And look, here's one of your mom. Wasn't your mom pretty?" I replied "Yep, almost as pretty as you." She smiled and continued "That was a lifetime ago. It was only a year after that trip that I found out that I would never be able to have children," she said, with some sorrow in her voice.

She went on, "Yeah, apparently I had some fibroids in my uterus, so I had to have a hysterectomy. No babies for me."

"I had no idea. I thought you just didn't want kids. I'm so sorry." I reached over and hugged her close to me.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, I'm fine now. It took a long time to get over that. I never thought a person could cry that much. When I met your uncle and we were starting to get close, I was so afraid to tell him about me being defective, but when I finally did, he said it was alright and that he just wanted me anyway and didn't need kids. So, I knew he was The One."

We talked a while longer, and then she said "Well, I just wanted to get all that out there to at least let you know some personal things about me. Are you ready? I know I am." She laughed.

I stood and grabbed her and picked her up. Giggling, she said "Hey now, are you sure you want to do this? I'm not 110 pounds anymore like in that picture."

"You're not heavy," I said, and carried her down the hall to the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed, and she said, "You know, you still look so tired. Here's what we'll do first. I will take care of you with my mouth and let you doze off a little."

"But what about you?"

"I can wait a bit longer. Now, what say you help me take these clothes off?"

She sat up for me, and in an instant, I had pulled her night shirt over her head, revealing her beautiful C-cup breasts. Her nipples were hard, and I leaned down and sucked one into my mouth. "Mmmmm, that feels so good." Then, she lifted herself up and I pulled her panties down in one swift motion. "Oooh..." she gasped.

There she was, completely naked. Her pussy was not shaved, just groomed a little. She saw I was looking at it and said "I know girls nowadays shave or wax, but I never really got into that, and your uncle never complained. I hope it's ok. Have most of the girls you've been with been bare?"

"I, uh..." I stammered. She sensed my discomfort and asked "Baby, are you a virgin?" All I could do was nod. She laughed and hugged me to her and said "Wow, I'm going to be your first. Let's get you out of your clothes too."

I quickly stripped, and her eyes went to my cock. "Oh dear, you're leaking. Let's get that taken care of. Come up on the bed with me." She motioned with her finger, and I obeyed.

"Here, lay on your back and spread your legs open for me." She climbed down and sat between my legs. She took my cock in her hand and started gently massaging me. With her other hand, she gently caressed my scrotum and rubbed my perineum. It felt awesome.

"Do you think you'd like it if I rubbed your butthole? I know your uncle loved that," she said.

"Sure, if it's ok with you." My eyes closed shut the instant I felt her saliva-wet finger start rubbing my anus. "Oooooh, God, yesssss." I moaned.

"Oh yes, that feels good, doesn't it?" Then, she leaned forward and licked up all of my leaking precum. "Mmmmm." She engulfed my cock in her mouth. She said "I'm going to put my finger in, is that ok honey?"

"Yes, oh yes."

Her finger slid into and out of my asshole slowly. Each time she went in, she would press against my prostate. In about what seemed like 30 seconds, my semen erupted into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" was all I could get out.

"Mmmmmmm" I heard her sound out at she sucked my juices from me. "How was that, baby?" She came up and lay beside me and kissed me. I could faintly taste my cum in her mouth, but it didn't matter. Everything felt so much better now. So much better. She said "Ok, now, let's get you covered up."

We pulled the covers up over us and said "Now, you rest a bit. I'll be right beside you when you wake up." I felt her hot, naked body touching mine, and as we laid there in an embrace, I drifted off.

When I awoke, the first thing I thought of was her, just like usual. Except this time, she was there lying next to me, naked.

"Hey, sleepy. Feeling a little better now?" she asked. "You slept for a whole hour."

"Wow, really? Yes, I think I'll make it now. Sorry about that."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I just laid here watching you sleep, thinking of all the things I wanted to do to you, and what I wanted you to do to me." Her hand traveled down my chest and to my cock, which instantly rose back to attention. "Oooh, I see you're ready to play again."

Pulling the covers back, she put her mouth on me again and started sucking. This time, though, she was just getting it wet. She looked at me, and in a sultry voice said "I need you inside me now."

I moved atop her and realized I had no idea what to do. She said, "It's ok, here, I'll help you." She reached down between us and held my cock. "There, feel where the opening is? Ok, rub yourself in my juices a bit, and then slowly slide it in."

She moved my cock up and down her wet slit, bathing me in her juices, and then arched her back slightly and pushed herself forward a bit, and the head of my cock slipped right into her vagina.

We both moaned now, and she said "Ok, sweetie, push it in slowly. All the way... Yes, like that. Mmmmmm, oh that feels so good. Hold it there, all the way in for a minute. Can you feel me squeezing you?" I could, and it felt like nothing I had ever felt. "You've got the idea now. Now fuck me. I like it slow."

I slowly moved myself in and out of her. She had her eyes closed and was moaning softly. I laid forward and sucked her nipples, which she seemed to enjoy. I kissed her and licked her neck. Our tongues danced with each other. Then she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tightly into her pussy. "Mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm" she cried. She could sense that my cock was getting harder, just about ready to ejaculate.

The pressure was building, and pretty soon I moaned "Oh God, I'm gonna cum." Her eyes opened and she said "Oh baby, cum in my pussy." That put me over the edge and I unloaded all of my cum inside her.

I continued to thrust inside her for as long as I could keep going. She kept moaning, and when I pulled out she said "Ooooh, did that feel good?"

"It felt so good. I'm sorry I didn't last very long," I said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, it's ok. For your first time being in a vagina, I thought you did an awesome job. You'll see, by the end of today you'll have a lot of practice to go on. Besides, I need other kinds of stimulation to actually cum, so don't feel bad." She laughed.

This made me feel pretty good, actually.

"Now, I need you to make me cum. Don't worry. I will guide you, ok? You go sit between my legs like I did with you."

She spread her legs open for me and I sat down. She said "Now put your legs under mine and scoot up as close as you can. I want you to see what you're working with."

I did as directed, and then she said "Now, ok, lift my butt up and kind of set me on your lap." I could see where she was going with this and figured out the next step. Her wide open pussy was right there in front of my face almost.

I could see that my cum was starting to leak out of her opening. She put her hand down and rubbed my cum all around. "Mmmmm, God there's so much cum. Have you ever tasted your own cum?"

"No way," I lied. She gathered some up on her finger and slipped it into her mouth. "See, it's not so bad. Here, now you taste." My dick twitched at her offering. She got a little more semen on her finger and offered it to me. "Go ahead, lick it. It won't kill you." Again, I did as I was told.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds