• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 02

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 02

1234

Charlie's birthday wish of having sex with his mother comes true. Only now he no longer wants her.

My name is Charlie and always wanting to have sex with my mother, Susan, I've always had a sexual attraction to my mother. Who wouldn't? She's gorgeous. Yet, more than just an incestuous attraction, I love my mother. I really love my mother, I do. If she wasn't my mother, I'd marry her if she'd accept my marriage proposal.

Being that I was so very horny and with Nude Day as my cover for me to put my grand plan in play, I decided to take the next, bold step across the forbidden, albeit imaginary, incestuous line. As part of the seduction of my mother, I decided to use Nude Day as my excuse and my reason to brazenly and purposely expose my erect cock to my mother. An incestuously exciting plan, I had no idea the dilemma I'd have once making my sexual intentions known to my mother.

Tired of flashing her my flaccid penis and with her not interested in me in the way that I'm interested her, she barely looks at my cock when I'm flashing her. For me to continue my seduction of my mother, I needed to know if she's as interested in having sex with me as I want to have sex with her. I needed to know what her reaction would be to seeing my erection.

Quite normal for a son to be sexually attracted to his mother, especially someone who looks like my Mom, over the years and especially recently, embarrassed albeit sexually aroused to write this, but I've done more than just masturbate over my mother. Subtly simmering her libido before bringing her to a slow burn and then a boil, I've been trying to seduce my mother. Hugging her, lovingly touching her, and kissing her albeit without tongues, my incestuous attraction has developed into more than just a mother and son relationship and more than just a son being sexually attracted to his mother.

No longer just an innocent sexual fantasy as it was all just on my part in the beginning, being that I'm now a mature man and no longer a horny teenager, I want more than just masturbating over up skirts and down blouses of her. In the way that I wanted my Mommy then when I was a child, now that I'm a grown man, I want my mother in the way that I want any other woman, physically, emotionally, and sexually. In the way that a man loves a woman, I'm in love with a woman who happens to be my mother. There, out in the open, I've written it.

After spending years of frustratingly thinking of ways to seduce my mother, ever since I was an 18-year-old high school senior, it all finally happened just after my college graduation. With the economy still in a recession and with there still no jobs, I was 23-years-old and still living at home with my 41-year-old, MILF of a single mother. Feeling a little bit like Benjamin, Dustin Hoffman's character in the graduate, especially when lazing around by the swimming pool, I felt like such a loser, especially when alone in my bedroom and masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with my mother.

What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my mother? Rather than spending tens of thousands of dollars in having a psychiatrist analyze me while on his couch every week for years, chalking up my sexual attraction to my mother to me being an incestuous pervert, I didn't understand my sexual attraction to my mother, until I realized I was in love. I was in love with my mother. When I realized that the reason why I wanted her was because I loved her, suddenly, peeling away the self-imposed label of perversion, I felt more normal. I felt free. I felt happy. Suddenly, I felt that it was okay for me to want to have a sexual, love affair with my mother, ergo my seduction of my mother.

When I wasn't feeling guilty about trying to seduce my mother, feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't get my mother in my bed, the least of my problems, things could be worse. I could be homeless. Things could be worse. I could be poor. Things could be worse. My Mom could be fat and ugly, but she's not. She's a MILF and I'm lucky to have someone who looks like her in my life, even if she's not in my bed and even if she's my mother and not my sexy lover. Yet, things could be so very much better, I imagined, after bedding my Mom. Nonetheless my sexual desire for my mother and my yearning to have sex with her, I had no idea how bad things could be after bedding my Mom until after we started our incestuous affair.

Having spent years of trying to seduce my mother and finally with her agreeing to have sex with me, timing is everything. Along my incestuous road, my mother could have turned me down and lambasted me for wanting to have sex with her but she didn't. A sexually understanding and loving woman, therein lies the problem. If only I had known what would happen once I started her sexual engine, I may have had second thoughts about lusting over her, teasing her, and tempting her before finally seducing her. Accepting full responsibility, it was all my fault to convince her to go to bed with me. After getting my Nude Day, birthday wish, not taking care in what I wished for, I'm the one to blame for all that happened. With my life about to be ruined because of the lust that I felt and acted upon for my mother, the grand fiasco was all my fault.

An incestuous sexual fantasy come true, I thought I'd be happy that my mother was giving me sex but the whole incestuous, love affair turned sour and blew up in my face last year on Nude Day. At the same time that my mother was warming to the idea of having sex with me, I found a girlfriend, Julie, who accepted me for who I am, unemployed and living at home while sexually lusting over my mother. Coming all together at the same time, once we went from mother and son to lovers and once we fell in love, strange as it may seem, I fell in love with Julie, the true love of my life. With her not wanting to settle for being the other woman, my mother suddenly became the other woman in a sexual triangle. Now so complicated, I never would have figured that angle of a love triangle and I wished I had never started the incestuous, sexual affair with my mother. With most men's sexual fantasy to have sex with their mother but not for their mother to become the other woman, now I'm the center link in a sexual triangle between my MILF of a mother, Susan, and my hot girlfriend, Julie.

"Woe is me. What am I going to do? What do I do now? Woe is me."

I should have been more careful for what I wished for on my birthday last year because I got my wish. My wish, of course, was to have sex with my mother. I didn't know that I was going to meet Julie. Had I known that Julie would be such a big part of my life so soon, I never would have began a sexual affair with my mother.

Unable to say no to my mother and her to say no to me when it came to sex, going from my incestuous sexual fantasy to my sexual reality, she soon became my incestuous, sexual nightmare that may sabotage my love affair with my girlfriend, Julie, the love of my life. Julie is the woman I want to marry. Julie is the woman that I truly love in the way that a man should love a woman and not his mother. Yet, with my Mom so possessively jealous and needy, I feel as if I'm cheating on my mother to have an intimate relationship and sex with my girlfriend. Not a good way to begin and develop a long lasting love relationship, definitely and admittedly, I'm cheating on my girlfriend to continue to have sex with my Mom. When I wished to have sex with my mother, I never thought that this would be my reality but it is.

Back and forth in my guilt and emotions, when going to bed with my mother, I feel as if I'm cheating on my girlfriend to have sex with my mother. When going to bed with Julie, I feel as if I'm such a foul man to continue having sex with my mother when I have someone like Julie in my life. When I'm in bed with one or the other, perhaps because the sex is so amazing, I'm guiltless and everything is beautiful. Temporarily delaying my feelings of being so sexually depraved for me to continue to have sex with my mother, my guilt begins as soon as the kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking stops.

"What am I going to do? I feel so guilty. I'm such a cad. Only, now that I'm up to my neck in incestuous sex with my mother, I don't know how to end our sexual relationship without hurting her by rejecting her for Julie."

Now that I'm enjoying a normal sexual relationship that's not an incestuous one with a woman that I love, happy with my girlfriend and getting all of the sex I need from Julie, I don't want my mother, Susan, in that sexual way anymore. Moreover, even though my mother knows that I'm having sexual relations with Julie, I don't want my girlfriend to know that I had and am still having sex with my mother. I don't want my girlfriend to know that we still routinely sleep in the same, king-sized bed. She'd dump me for sure if she knew that I was having an incestuous, sexual affair with my mother. Bad enough that I still live at home and don't have a real job, other than the part-time job that I have, I can only imagine what she'd think of me if she knew my Mom was sucking me, I was licking her, and we were fucking. A sad and shocking state of affairs, I should start from the beginning.

* * * * *

Even though it's been on my mind for so long, I've been trying to seduce my mother for five, long, frustrating years, since I turned 18-years-old and became of legal age to make my own decisions, financial and otherwise. My journey into the dark side and the Devil's playground, when immersed in the perverse world of mother and son incestuous sex, all started last year on Nude Day, my 23rd birthday. Happy birthday to me has gradually turned into woe is me. What have I done?

If only I could turn back time, I never would have slept with my mother. Not that it was a bad sexual experience, it wasn't. It was amazing. A kind, caring, and generous lover, my mother gave me the best sex I've ever had, even better sex than what I first received from Julie, but I'm in love with my girlfriend now. I want my girlfriend, Julie, over my mother, Susan. Afraid to reject one for the other and afraid that I'll lose both if I confess my feelings to one, the other, or both, I don't know how to handle my sticky situation and break this forbidden triangle of love and sex.

No doubt it all started because I was bored, horny, and had too much time on my hands while perusing mother and son pornography sites. In watching all of those incestuously exciting videos of sons having sex with their mothers and mothers seducing their sons, I was suddenly horny for my mother in the way that I've never been horny for my mother before, not that I was never horny for my mother. I've always been horny for my mother. I truly love my mother but not in the normal way that a son should love his mother.

Yet, this day, Nude Day, for some reason was different. After having the best incestuous dream that I ever had where she came to my room naked, sat on my bed, and gave me a hand job while I felt her tits, played with her nipples, and we kissed, I was the horniest I've ever been to have sex with my mother. Not believing it was a dream until I opened my eyes, so real, too real to be a dream, I thought it had all really happened. Years of lusting over her finally came to a head and, willing to risk everything, our mother and son relationship, even at the peril of her kicking me out of her house, I needed to make my sexual desire for her known. I needed to know if she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

A good ruse or so I thought, being that my birthday was on Nude Day and thinking that women are just as enamored with seeing a cock as men are seeing a pussy, I decided to celebrate the Nude Day holiday and my birthday by flashing my mother my erect prick. Going from there and taking my lead from her by her always flashing me up skirts, up nightgowns, down blouses, and down nightgowns, I was more than curious to see her reaction to seeing my erection. Happy birthday to me. Finally, I was going to flash her my erection in the way that she's been flashing me her pussy and tits.

Would she look at my cock? Would she stare at my cock? Would she reach out to touch my cock or would she look away? Would she be happy and sexually aroused seeing my erection or would she be angry and upset with me? Never talking to my mother in a disrespectful and/or inappropriate way, I always wanted to get down, dirty, and sexual with her. I've always wanted to strip her naked and make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her.

'What do you think of my cock Mom? Look at my stiff prick? Do you like it? Would you like to hold it, suck it, and fuck it?' I imagined asking her all of those perverse, incestuous questions while naked, masturbating, and practicing all that I'd say to her in my mirror.

I imagined filling her hand with my cock before filling her mouth and her pussy with my erection. Sounding good to me and seemingly a good plan at the time, a brazen first move on my part across the forbidden, incestuous line, I remember the day that I flashed my mother my erect cock as if it was yesterday. Only, little did I know at the time, unleashing my beast, so to speak, literally and figuratively, was much like opening Pandora's Box from Greek mythology.

Without a doubt, if we were Greek, I'd be wanting to have anal sex with my mother. Even not being Greek, I'd love to fuck my Mom up her ass. To be honest, I'd be happy with just a blowjob while playing with her big tits and fingering her hard nipples. Figuring our having sex would be a onetime thing, I never knew just flashing my mother, Susan, my erection would begin a long, sexual relationship of me sleeping in my mother's bed every night while still dating and having sex with my girlfriend, Julie.

Yet, I made my sexual intentions known to my mother, I was no longer able to close the box to stop the metaphor from morphing more in my mind and interfering with my love affair with Julie. I no longer could contain the incestuous feelings that I felt for my mother once I so blatantly exposed myself to her and she exposed herself to me. An incestuous, virginal victim and a slave to my incestuous desire for my mother, I willingly went along with the idea of having sex with my mother, that is, so long as she agreed to have sex with me too. So very exciting in the beginning, in hindsight, honestly, never did I realize that something as innocuous as flashing my mother my erect cock would have such severe and far-reaching consequences. Never considering her feelings, at the time, I was only thinking of myself.

Calling my bluff, if I had known that my mother had as much incestuous, sexual feelings for me as I had for her, perhaps I wouldn't have flashed her my cock. Unlike me with having Julie in my life, my mother had no one in her life but me, ergo the creation of our sexual triangle. Yet, because of the sexual way that I felt about my mother, had I known what would transpire, unable to control the lust that I felt for my mother, I probably still would have flashed her my erection.

In this situation, alas, woe is me, regardless of the consequences, a perverted son must do what he must do to seduce his innocent and unsuspecting mother. Apparently, just as I was under her spell, she was under mine too. Now dealing with the consequences of my incestuous, lustful, love affair for my mother, Susan, I need to find a way to reject my mother to embrace my girlfriend, Julie. To continue my love affair with Julie, tired of all the deception, I needed to have a clear conscious, something that I haven't had since our incestuous mother and son love affair started.

* * * * *

As I do every day, sometimes multiple times a day, with masturbation as routine and necessary as brushing my teeth, I was masturbating in my room over the wicked thoughts of not only exposing myself to my mother but also having sex with my mother. My Mom is so beautiful, sexy, and shapely and I'd do anything to know what it's like to feel her, fondle her, and have sex with her. Consumed by the thoughts of what it would feel like to have my cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, I can't stop thinking about my mother more as my lover than as my mother. Yet, even though I routinely masturbate over the thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her, not even close, masturbation is not hardly the same as what I imagine having sex with her would be like. As sexually frustrated before I start masturbating over my mother, I'm sexually frustrated after I masturbate over my mother.

Other than making a fool of myself by making my sexual feelings known to her, temporarily subsiding my lust for her, masturbating while envisioning my mother's naked body is the only way that I can somewhat satisfy my lust to have sex with my mother. Only one step at a time, fearful of taking the next step across that imaginary, incestuous line, perhaps it was enough that I was masturbating over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with me while thinking about flashing my mother my erect cock. Even though I've sexually fantasized about flashing her dozens of times and even though having sex with my mother was my sexual fantasy, I really couldn't even imagine having sex with my mother. As disturbingly nasty as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't stop thinking about her naked and on her knees while sucking my cock. Never mind having sex with her, even though I'd like to know what it feels like to hold her and kiss her, another favorite fantasy of mine, even though I've kissed her so many times in my dreams, I can't imagine French kissing my mother.

As if I was a perverted flasher on the street, could I go through with blatantly flashing my mother my erection? Would I dare flash my mother my cock or would I chicken out as I've always done all of the other times I thought about purposely flashing her my erect prick? Instead of flashing her my flaccid cock and making it appear accidental as I've done so many times before, purposely flashing her my erection would be a big step. Just thinking about standing before her with my engorged prick while staring at her and watching and waiting for her reaction in seeing my cock excites me enough to make me want to masturbate again. Knowing that I wanted her and that my erect cock was caused from of the lust that I had for her, I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erection.

Masturbating while imagining her reaction, would she be shocked by the sight of it? Would she look? Would she stare? Would she look away? Or would she do what I hoped she'd do? Would she reach out and touch me and stroke me before falling to her knees to suck me? Or would she be embarrassed, mortified, incensed, and angry? Just another incestuous, sexual fantasy that only happens in porn movies, I knew she'd never stare at my cock, never mind reaching out to touch me and stroke me before falling to her knees to suck me. Still enjoying the sexual fantasy of her doing all of that, my incestuous lust for my mother is the reason why I need to know how she'd react to seeing my hard prick.

Especially when in the heat of the moment of masturbating, unable to let go and carrying the imagined naked images of my mother throughout my day, going from fantasy to reality is always a problem for me. Knowing that now, what I think is normal in my head is, no doubt, not what my mother is thinking at all. Even though flashing her sounded like a good idea at the time, especially when I was feeling horny, somehow, deep down inside, I knew she wouldn't be receptive to seeing my erection. It was one thing for her to see my flaccid cock accidentally on purpose but quite another thing for her to see my erect cock when intentionally flashing her.

With her knowing full well, no doubt, the reason behind me showing her my erection, unless they were just as twisted as their son, what mother would want to see her son's hard cock? Unlike those mothers that I've watched in those incestuous videos on the internet, paid actors, no doubt, my Mom wasn't like that. My Mom wasn't the incestuous slut that I hoped she'd be with me. My Mom was wicked nice and I was lucky to have such a loving and supportive mother.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds