• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cheating Cliche -- Almost

A Cheating Cliche -- Almost

123

This tale has a married cheating best friend fucking my wife and me finding out using a video camera in my bedroom. Totally cliché except for what happens next. I don't kill or maim one or both, don't serve divorce papers on them during copulation, don't slash their tires, don't get turned on by or agree to my wife fucking someone else, and don't get them fired from their jobs. The circumstances are unique and so are the results.

At the most relevant time of this saga the four main characters, my wife Denise, my best friend Jim, Jim's wife Gabriella, and yours truly, Bryce, were thirty two. Jim and I are roughly the same height and weight as each other, both with swimmer's builds, and many people who met us concluded that we were related even though I have blond hair and blue eyes and he has brown hair and green eyes, and he is an extrovert and I am an ambivert.

Jim and I have been best buddies since the swim team in High School; we attended the same college and were in the same fraternity and live within two miles of each other in the suburbs of Denver. While best friends that doesn't mean that we weren't competitive primarily in swimming events in High School and intramurals in college, cards, tennis, and foosball.

Jim and I first met Denise when we were sophomores in college. She's was, and still is, a very sexy woman, more sexy than beautiful but sexy enough to turn almost any man on. She is a tall brunette with dancing brown eyes, a shapely ass and hips, and – at least to me – perfect melons. Like me she is an ambivert.

Denise was the only cause of tension between Jim and me since when we met her we both got crushes on her and it wasn't like the other competitions that we reveled in. We really did not like the other guy horning in on our "action."

Denise dated Jim and me – separately of course – probably three times each in college. I never got past a very nice petting session which confirmed in my mind that Denise had tits to die for, and I'm sure that Jim didn't get any further, although it was one of only a handful of subjects we never discussed.

Denise "dumped," if you could call it that because of course neither of us were her boyfriend, both of us and got together with a guy named Andy who had a football player's build. I wanted to hate Andy but I got to know him through a service project and he was a nice guy. Even though Jim never met him and I told Jim that Andy was a nice guy Jim expressed distain for him throughout college simply because he dated Denise and Jim wanted to. I assumed that Denise and Andy eventually would hook up permanently.

I excelled in coolness under pressure in college, something that came fairly naturally but that I developed my skills in through real life situations. I bailed our fraternity out twice, and Jim out once, by acting rationally when others were going out of control, and became known as "Cool Hand Bryce."

I never had a relationship in college that lasted more than three months. Jim, on the other hand, met Gabriella at the start of his junior year. She was, and still is, a total firecracker, medium height and build with shapely legs, a very cute face, and an over-the-top personality. She is extremely smart and funny and can swear and cut-up with the best of them. I could see why an extrovert like Jim would be attracted to her. While Gabriella definitely was not my "type," she and I have always gotten along well, especially since I know to stay out of her way if she has a burr up her ass.

Jim and Gabriella fell in love in college and they got married two months out of college. I was Jim's best man and organized a bachelor party that was wild, but which I save Jim's bacon at by insuring that he didn't fuck one of two strippers that we hired since there were guys there that definitely would have told Gabriella. I knew Gabriella well enough to know that if Gabriella got a report that Jim fucked a stripper that would have ended her relationship with him on the eve of the wedding.

Jim and Gabriella's wedding and reception was the most lavish I've ever been to. Gabriella's father is a high profile attorney with family money besides – can you say "megabucks" – and Gabriella was his pride and joy and only daughter, so no expense was sparred.

Jim had no interest in following in either his father's CPA footsteps or his father-in-law's lawyer footsteps and became an insurance agent with a mid-sized firm in the Denver area. He specialized in home and small business insurance and being a bright and hard-working guy became successful.

I have always been good in math and science and took a combined Bachelors/Masters program in college that allowed me graduate in five years with a Master's degree in Robotics Engineering. I have always had entrepreneurial tendencies and after only working in the field for just a little over one year – but working so hard and with the right people so that I got the equivalent of about five years' experience – I decided to go on my own as a consultant.

In taking a week long entrepreneurial seminar as my vacation about a month before I quit my job who should I run into but Denise. She was also taking the seminar and we recognized each other immediately. She told me point blank that I looked better than I did in college – I didn't think I looked any different but who was I to argue about that.

I didn't have to verbalize how I thought she looked since my eyes did that for me. Yeah, she was awesome with a capital A.

She was very straightforward in telling me about her life, and expected me to do the same. She realized just before she graduated that her nice-guy football boyfriend Andy was not a long term match for her and let him down gently the last month of college. Since then she had worked in event planning and, like me, wanted to go out on her own.

Our several years of maturity and experience since we briefly dated in college combined with the atmosphere at the seminar put our relationship into warp drive. We attended all sessions together and were inseparable at meals and at the health club and swimming pool where I got to ogle her spectacular body, including those world class tits. The third evening of the seminar we went dancing after dinner

By the time of the first slow song we both were in heat. We mauled each other on the dance floor. By the time the second slow song ended we mutually decided to return to the hotel. We felt each other up in the elevator to her room, and within five minutes of the door closing behind us we were both naked and I was sucking her clitoris like my life depended on it while simultaneously massaging her soft but firm boobs.

After I brought her to one orgasm I moved my face up to her boobs, sucked one nipple, stroked the other with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. She squeezed my cock while biting my shoulder. As she got close to another orgasm from my activities she abruptly pushed me on my back, pounced on me, and guided my overexcited cock into her pussy. She rode me like a rodeo champion while I kneaded her tits until we both exploded in virtually simultaneous orgasms.

When we recovered we lay next to each other giggling, groaning, and purring. We fucked again in the middle of the night, and when we woke up the next morning, unmistakably the three best fucks of my life up to that time and unless she was an award winning actress her best or near-best too!

We used our sexual energy to team together and excel in a project that had to be completed from start to finish on the last day of the seminar. The team that won – most teams had four members – would get half of their tuition for the seminar refunded. Denise and I worked as well together for the project as we had in bed and won, leading us both to believe that we were good under pressure and good together.

When I said that our relationship proceeded at warp speed I wasn't kidding. Within two weeks after the seminar was over she had moved in with me, and we fucked at all hours of the day or night and in places no ambivert would be expected to go, including – my favorite – the office of the president of the company she worked for while he was out to lunch. Within four months after she moved in with me we got married. Of course Jim was my best man.

Jim was very surprised when he saw that Denise and I were together shortly after she moved in with me. He told me on many occasions what a lucky guy I was. When he gave a toast at the wedding he called me "The luckiest guy in the world for marrying the totally awesome Denise!" Fortunately for him he saw Gabriella's reaction out of the corner of his eye and added "except for me, of course," getting a nice laugh.

Since Denise and I paid for our own wedding – our parents wanted to help but we declined since they still had siblings of ours to put through college – it was not a lavish affair but it was perfect for us.

By the time that we were thirty two Jim and Gabriella had two girls seven and five and Denise and I had fraternal twin five year old boys.

Jim and Gabriella appeared to be happy, although in keeping with her personality Gabriella would go off on him occasionally especially as it related to child care. She was loving but strict and he was a pushover. Gabriella looked almost as good as in college, having gained maybe three-five pounds but otherwise the same.

Denise and I appeared to be happy too; I know that I was since she was the only woman I had ever loved. She looked exactly the same as when I met her at the seminar. We both had our own businesses which we ran out of a nice size house that we bought in a nice neighborhood with excellent schools. I worked full time in robotics consulting and Denise an average of maybe twenty hours a week in event planning, although sometimes it was forty, other times zero. Jim had gotten us the best business, health, and home insurance policies, with the most generous evaluations, possible.

Though I was and am really in love with Denise I'm by far not a perfect husband. I need to admit to two incidents of cheating.

The first occurred when Denise was pregnant with the twins and the last place on earth I wanted to be was away from her. But my most important client had his most important project in Boise, Idaho, and I had to be there a week. I really missed Denise, resulting in long phone calls, but also in something else.

I was staying at a so-so hotel, convenient to my client's facility, which had as its only special feature a large swimming pool. After talking to Denise one night and getting hot and bothered I decided to go for a swim, my ultimate exercise and relaxation.

It was late when I walked into the pool area, so late that the pool was officially closed. Since it was in a separate wing of the hotel and, not only were there no lights on but dark surroundings, I went in anyway. "The perfect time to go skinny dipping," I said to myself considering that my conversation with Denise had left me at more than half mast.

I shed my trunks and dove in. I had completed one lap and was turning facing the other way for a second lap when I heard a giggle at the same time that I saw a figure in the water at a part of the pool I couldn't see well when I dove in. I stopped short. I determined that it was a woman with just her head and neck above water.

"Oh, shit, I'm really sorry," I said, I didn't know anyone else was in here. Close your eyes and I'll get out and put my suit back on.

"Don't bother," she giggled. "I don't have mine on either. I don't mind swimming laps side-by-side – it's really dark.

"OK," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

We swam slowly a couple of laps while chatting. It was clear that she had a buzz on, although by no means was she drunk. She was very cheeky and bold. I quickly learned that she was in worse shape – in the horniness department – than I was. She had been away from her husband for ten days and had two more days to go, and swimming was to be her release.

For whatever reason I told her of my state too, especially after having just gotten off the phone with Denise.

She started doing the backstroke. Though there was almost no light there was enough, at certain places along the pool, to see that she was small with a nice tight body, shaved pussy, and little boobs with big nipples. That did nothing to relieve my hard-on. We continued chatting, me still swimming on my front, normally the breast stroke, while she continued doing the back stroke and was unconcerned that I was looking at her while she did.

After about twenty minutes, her buzz apparently not having decreased but her libido having increased, she stopped near the shallow end and stood up. Her entire upper body was above the water. I stopped swimming when she said something about asking my advice regarding some inane subject while wading toward me. She moved quickly the last two steps and reached just under the surface of the water, grabbed my cock and grinned.

I didn't move her hand away. I just stood and grinned too.

I'm 6'2" and she couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall, not 100 pounds even if soaking wet. My rock-hard cock looked enormous in her little hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, obviously a rhetorical question.

"Seeing if we can help each other out," she said, stroking me very lightly.

"How so?" I asked, wanting her to take the lead.

"I have a really tiny pussy; my husband is a short guy with a dick commensurate with his size. I've always wanted to try a bigger dick but he keeps me well satisfied at home so I've never been bold enough to. I like the looks of your cock and want to see if it fits inside me," she said.

Seeing the expression on my face, which even in the dark probably looked like a combination of fear, lust, surprise and excitement, she continued speaking as she grabbed my hand. "See what I mean?" she said as she brought the fingers of my right hand into contact with her shaved pussy.

I really did want to stop but my fingers had a mind of their own and started a little exploring. She wasn't exaggerating. Her slit was really petite.

After I determined the approximate dimensions of her pussy she moaned then grabbed my left hand with her right and led me to the stairs out of the pool saying "Let's do a little experimenting, stud." I followed her like I was one of the automatons that I design and build.

"Lay down on this deck chair," she said, smiling and pointing to a padded chaise lounge. By this time my dick really hurt and was in control of my body obviously having drawn most of my blood away from my brain.

She straddled me and lowered herself ever so carefully onto my cock. I don't think that the entire thing got buried but she was able to get it far enough in that it didn't hurt but that she could generate some movement. She started bouncing up and down. I started to buck back and she let out a little yelp and said "Please let me control the movement – if you're completely buried it hurts."

With this little woman and snug pussy my cock felt like it was a foot long and beer can thick. Considering my horny condition, her tight cunt and her energetic movements I blasted her full of cum in about two minutes flat causing her to start spasaming. She had to lift her pussy off my cock to stop shaking, and then collapsed on top of me.

Wow, did that solve my problem!

When she regained awareness she said "Come up to my room, will you?"

"More experimentation?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe," was her coy reply.

Neither of us bothered to put our suits back on but did put our robes on. When we exited the pool area I finally got to see what she looked like in the light, at least with a robe on. She was blond with a pixie cut and really cute. When we got into her room she immediately dropped her robe and I was impressed by her nice hips, thighs, and ass as well as her miniature pleasuring slit.

Without many words I got my head between her legs and starting licking and fingering that little pussy. Her clit was surprisingly big for a woman her size, and very sensitive. I almost made her pass out twice by abusing her oversized clit with my tongue and fingers. By then I was hard again.

She mumbled something about lubrication generally motioning toward the nightstand drawer. I opened it and found a small dildo and some KY jelly there. I lathered up my cock, put her ankles on my shoulders, and slowly penetrated her.

It was probably a combination of her being more relaxed, her three orgasms, and the lubrication, but I was actually able to bottom out in her, although I needed to be careful about how hard I pounded her. Then again there was no need for hard pounding with that taut vagina and again I filled her to capacity resulting in an extremely rewarding sensation for me, and a series of chirps interspersed with screams by her.

The next morning I finally found out her name. It was Shelia. I would have fucked her again but for the fact that she was late for work and sore. "I'll be fine tonight and look forward to another episode," she chirped with a big smile on her face as she finished up putting on her makeup. Dressed in a sundress with light eye shadow and lipstick and four inch heels she really looked good.

"Can you meet me for dinner?" I asked.

"Sure, how about 5:30," she said as she put on the last touches of eyelash makeup.

"Why so early?" I asked.

Shelia smiled broadly into the mirror and chuckled. "We need time for our food to digest and I'm expecting an all-nighter with you because I have to leave at 6 a.m. tomorrow for the airport.

"Fair enough," was all that I said as I watched her walk out of her room bow-legged.

That day at work I felt a few tinges of guilt but the experience with Sheila was so different than with Denise I was able to compartmentalize it. I talked to Denise just before I went to dinner so I was uber-horny by the time that I saw Sheila again.

We had lots of things to say to each other at dinner so the conversation never lagged. She was a very interesting woman, with a provocative personality and bearing. Having already buried my cock in her compact hole I was anxious to do it again.

After a post-dinner hour leisurely walk, holding hands when no one who could possibly recognize it was around, we both were ready for some action. She again made me feel the size of a porn star by barely being able to get her tiny mouth around my cock as she sucked me while I fingered her pussy. With adequate lubrication and a real desire to make it work by both parties we fucked again three more times before she had to leave – again walking bow-legged – the next morning.

"That was really fun; I enjoyed myself," were her parting words as we briefly kissed goodbye.

"Yeah you got that right," was my grinning reply, "Thanks, you really are a spectacular woman." That got me a big smile.

Only when I was on the plane going home two days later did I start to feel guilty. I rationalized it by saying what a different experience it was, how she was someone I would never see again, and how it clearly was completely recreational and biological for both of us; all of which were true, but no excuse.

After doting on Denise and catering to her every whim through the rest of her pregnancy and at least the first six months of the twins' lives, I basically forgot about my two nights with Sheila. Those events did not come into my mind again until the events forming the basis of this story started to unfold.

My second experience with cheating was much different than the first. Again I was out of town, this time in San Francisco, just after the twins' second birthday. I had had a long but very economically rewarding day. I had already talked to Denise on the phone but our call was short because the kids were acting up and her parents were visiting. While she was happy with my success she really wasn't in the position to celebrate with me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cheating Cliche -- Almost

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds