• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 09

A Weird One Ch. 09

123

School was school -- never any change -- the instructors drone on and on, assign homework and reading assignments and wait for the next bunch of students when the hour is up. The students sit through boring lectures from people who don't seem to have any connection to the real world outside the school doors and then move on to the next classroom.

No one joined me for lunch even though I saw both Angie and Nancy there,

Fred put me on the punch press, another machine I knew from my high school shop classes. Just before quitting time Fred told me that I needed to go up to the office and see Marge. She was waiting for me when I got there.

"Daddy is going out of town tomorrow and he will be gone until sometime Thursday."

"What time do you want me there?"

"Not this time stud. This time I'm going with him. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Your daddy is still worried about your mother stepping out on him and he is going to ask you to play babysitter again. Only he won't put it that way of course. It will be the old "I worry about her being alone" story. He isn't going to be back here from his meeting at Clawson Industries before you leave so he will no doubt ask you when he gets home. I'm just giving you advance notice so you won't make plans for Tuesday and Wednesday nights and also so you will have time to change any that you already have. You okay with being her babysitter?"

"Not a problem although I would much rather you stay home and let me come over and play."

"Next week stud. I wish I could have you over tonight, but I have laundry and ironing to do before I can pack for the trip. Close the door."

I closed the door and she came around the desk and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Consider that a promise of things to come."

I saw Shelly when I came out of Marge's office and she blew me a kiss. I debated asking her if she wanted to make a quick trip to the basement, but decided against it. She said that she didn't want to take any more chances so I'd honor that.

I was just reaching to turn the key and start the car when my cell phone went off. The screen said that the call was from Pam.

"Hubby just left for San Diego and I'm all alone in this big ole house. Does that give you any ideas?"

"I can be there in fifteen minutes."

I parked one block over so as not to give nosy neighbors anything to wonder or gossip about. I walked to Pam's house and Pam was waiting for me at the door when I walked up onto the porch.

As soon as I was in the house and the door was closed Pam went to her knees in front of me, unzipped me and took out my cock. She gave it a couple of licks and sucks and then stood up, said "Hurry" and headed for her bedroom. We got naked and she turned down the covers and got on the bed. She spread her legs wide and I knew what she wanted and I got down and started eating her sweet pussy. I worked on her for maybe three minutes or so and then she pushed me away and got up on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me.

"Puppy fuck me lover; treat me like your bitch."

I moved in behind her and she was so hot and wet that I slid right in. I started fucking her and she was moaning and pushing back at me. We had been at it maybe six or seven minutes and I could feel my release approaching when she pulled away from me and scrambled from the bed while crying:

"Oh fuck! Grab your clothes and hurry."

"What's wrong?"

"The garage door opener is running. He missed his flight or forgot something. Hurry; move damn it, move! Go out through the patio door. I'll call you, but hurry."

I grabbed my clothes and then ran naked through the dinning room and out the patio door. I turned and went to the side of the house and out of sight of the door and any windows. Thank God it was dark out. Praying that the neighbors weren't looking out their windows I hurriedly dressed. When I was putting on my shoes and socks I found that I was missing one sock. Was it in the bedroom or did I drop it somewhere between the bedroom and the patio door in my mad rush to get out of the house?

I moved back to the corner of the house and looked toward the patio door. The sock was lying just outside the door on the patio. Did I dare go get it? Where in the house was Mr. Evans? Was he where he could see out the patio door? If I left the sock there and Mr. Evans found it would it mean anything to him? Would he think the wind blew it there or maybe think a neighborhood dog had dropped it crossing the property? Or would he start thinking thoughts about Pam? I didn't want that to happen.

I crept over to the patio door and cautiously peeked around the door frame. I didn't see anyone so I took a deep breath and then dashed over, grabbed the sock and hurried toward my car. My heart was hammering. What would have happened if Pam hadn't heard the garage door opener run? What would have happened if Mr. Evans would have caught us? I shuddered to think of it.

Never again! Next time we would wait until he reached where he was going and called home to let Pam know where to reach him if needed. It would mean wasting a night, but better safe than sorry.

+++++++++++++++++++

When I got home mom wasn't home and dad did what Marge had said he would. He asked me to stick close to home while he was gone. He didn't tell me that he thought mom was cheating; just that he was worried about leaving her alone while he was gone.

"There is just so much crazy shit going on in the world any more that I worry about her being here alone."

I assured him that I didn't have anything going for the next couple of days and that I would stay close to home and he thanked me for being so understanding.

Mom wasn't home by the time I went to bed, but the next morning she woke me up with a blow job. I could hear the shower running so I knew that she was just fucking with me. As soon as she saw that I was awake she said:

"If you would like me to finish this come straight home from work" and then she got up and left me. Just in time too. I heard the shower stop just as she opened my door to leave.

Nothing other than the usual happened at school. At lunch I saw Bert Cummings sitting with Angie and Nancy sitting on the other side of the room watching them. Gail joined me, spotted Angie and Bert and made the comment that it seemed like Nancy knew what she was talking about. Gail wanted to know if she could see me that night and I had to tell her that I had to do something for my dad for Tuesday and Wednesday after work (and it wasn't a lie), but I was free for the rest of the week. She asked me to keep Thursday clear for her and that she wouldn't mind locking up Saturday either. I told her I might be able to give her Friday, but that I couldn't commit to Saturday just yet.

"I told Natasha I would call her and arrange a sit down to talk. I don't know what time it will be or how it will go. I might end up getting so steamed I won't be good company for anyone."

"Well I can't do Friday because I have to go with my mom to visit my Aunt Jody."

At work Fred put me on the punch press again and after work I headed straight home. I found mom working on dinner in the kitchen with nothing but an apron and high heels. She was stirring something with a spoon and she pointed the spoon at me and said:

"Strip. We will start with dessert and work up an appetite. After eating you can have seconds on dessert. Maybe even thirds if you are a good boy."

I stripped right there in the kitchen and had my dessert on the kitchen floor. The tile floor was a little hard on the knees, but you can overlook a lot of discomfort when you are sliding a hard cock into a hot, wet and very willing pussy while hearing:

"Miss mommy's pussy baby? That's it motherfucker, fuck mommy; fuck mommy hard and make her cum."

After we both got off we sat down and ate dinner. I was constantly amazed at the Jekyll and Hyde aspect of my mom. Less than a minute after the 'little girl sounding mommy voice' she is holding a normal conversation with me about my day at school and at work. I know full well that as soon as dinner is over and the dirty dishes have been taken care of the 'mommy' personality will be back. She turns it off and on like it was a light switch.

I washed and mom dried and sure enough as soon as the last plate was put into the cupboard mom said:

"Is mommy's motherfucker ready to fuck mommy?"

I was and I did. We fell asleep cuddled up with each other. Mom woke me with her hot mouth and she had me do her ass after which we showered which ended up with me back on the bed fucking her in the missionary position. Then another shower after which she tried to get me back on the bed, but I pushed her away and told her she was going to have to feed me if she wanted me to have the strength to keep on going. I had no classes on Wednesday and while I usually used the day to do research at the library and a day to work on homework and papers that were due I decided that I was going to stay home with mom. After all, I did promise dad I would stay close right?

After breakfast she drug me back into the bedroom and had me fuck her in the missionary position with her legs up on my shoulders until we both got off and then she sucked me hard and mounted me cowgirl. That was followed by sixty-nine and then anal. We napped for about two hours and then we went sixty-nine until I was hard enough and then she had me do her in the butt. She wanted more, but I was done! She tried for half an hour to get me up, but it just wasn't happening. If she could have gotten me up I would have taken off work and stayed home.

Fred put me on the sheet metal shear to cut metal for use in making parts. I spent three hours cutting 4' x 8' sheets of .060 aluminum diamond plate into 16" x 10" pieces. Talk about monotonous and boring. I was damned glad I had something to look forward to other than thirty years in a machine shop.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I half expected to find mom in high heels and an apron when I got home, but she was dressed to go out.

"Clean up and put on a sports coat" she said. "We are going out to eat tonight."

I took a quick shower, got dressed and when I got back downstairs I asked where she wanted to go.

"I feel like Italian tonight. How about Angelina's?"

Mom sat next to me on the drive to the restaurant with her hand on my cock all the way.

"I'd take it out and play with it" she said, "But I want it later so I don't want to chance an early accident."

After dinner I asked, "What now?"

"We are going to visit a friend."

I was surprised when she told me to drive over to Mary's house. I was even more surprised when we got to Mary's and found her waiting for us in only high heels and thigh highs.

"He is not averse to this I take it" Mary said to mom.

"He doesn't know. It is a surprise."

Mom kissed me and then said, "I told you the other night I was willing to share you with Mary."

As she was saying that Mary was undressing me.

It was too wild to describe.

I ate Mary while mom sucked me. I fucked mom while eating Mary. I fucked Mary while eating mom. The two of them lay side by side while I finger fucked one while sucking the tits of the other and then I switched. Mom and Mary in a sixty-nine with Mary on top and me behind her driving my cock into her tight ass. Mom and Mary sucked my cock at the same time alternating sucks and then while I rested I watched then sixty-nine each other.

Watching your mom sixty-nine with a woman you have just fucked. How weird is that?

As erotic and mind blowing as it was it had to end when my pee-pee cried out "Enough all ready!" Mom and Mary swapped tongues when we said goodnight and Mary said:

"We just have to do this again" and mom said, "Count on it."

On the drive home mom said, "Surprised that mommy is a bisexual slut?"

"Mommy's motherfucker is constantly surprised at what mommy does. Mommy's motherfucker also loves every fucking bit of it and just wished that he had a perpetual hard on so he could do the insatiable slut justice."

She laughed and said, "I am a slut aren't I?"

"And I love it."

The phone was ringing when we walked in the door. I was closest to it so I answered it and it was dad.

"Where has everybody been? I've been calling off and on for over an hour."

"I took mom out to dinner at Angelina's and then she decided that she wanted to be a kid again so we went roller skating at Skate City."

Mom was listening to my side of the conversation and she gave me thumbs up and then she came over and went to her knees in front of me. She took out my cock and started sucking it. I knew what she was doing and what she wanted so I drug out the conversation for a bit before finally asking him if he wanted to talk to mom. He did so I handed her the phone and then sucked on her tits and finger fucked her while she talked to him.

Amazingly the pee-pee that had earlier said "no mas" suddenly wanted to play again. I lifted mom's skirt, pushed the thong aside and then, while she leaned against the wall with one hand while holding the phone in the other, I slowly fucked her from behind. When she said goodbye and hung up the phone I fucked her harder as she braced herself against the wall and cried:

"Harder! Harder damn it! Fuck your slutty mommy baby; make mommy your fucking bitch!"

I pulled out of her, pushed her down onto the floor and then fucked her as hard as I could. I don't know how many times she got off, but by the time I did I was exhausted. We lay there on the floor breathing heavily and she rolled over, hugged me and kissed me.

"I don't feel the least bit bad about this baby. The entire time he was talking to me he had his dick buried in Marge. I know because I could smell it coming through the telephone wires. But you don't care about that do you! If he wasn't fucking her I wouldn't be fucking you. You should send Marge a thank you card or something to show your appreciation."

The thought of showing Marge 'my appreciation' caused my dead cock to twitch and since mom had it in her hand she felt it.

"Oh goodie! Mommy's motherfucker wants to fuck mommy again."

She went to work on me, but even her magic mouth couldn't make it happen. We went to bed, snuggled into each other and fell into an exhausted slumber.

++++++++++++++++

I was so whipped that the alarm clock and mom's ritual wake up blow job didn't wake me although when I finally did come to life, albeit a little bit groggily I was in mom's mouth. Try as she might she couldn't get me up, but when I was awake enough I pushed her away and then went down on her and stayed with it until I got her off.

I was too late to make my first class, but I was on time for the second. Gail joined me at lunch and we firmed up our date for the evening. She made it clear that what she wanted was a Starlight date and while I smiled and said, "You got it" I was wondering if I would be able to get it up for her. It would be a little over eighteen hours since Mom and Mary destroyed me so it might be okay.

Fred put me to work powder coating and that filled up the rest of the afternoon. I saw dad and Marge pull into the parking lot and I was pulling out and they waved and I waved back. I was on my way to Gail's when my phone went off.

"Want some sloppy seconds stud? Only two hours old."

"Damn the rotten luck. If you had called around noon and given me a heads up I would have said hell yes."

"But?"

"I'm just pulling up in front of my date's house and she's already coming down the porch steps."

"Well don't give it all to her. Save some for me and keep tomorrow night open for me okay?"

"I can do that."

"See that you do stud. See you tomorrow."

I fibbed. I was still a couple of miles from Gail's, but if I had told Marge that I was sure that she would have tried to talk me into breaking my date with Gail. It doesn't speak well of me that I would have probably given it some serious thought.

Just as I pulled up in front of Gail's my phone went off again and I saw it was Pam.

"Can you talk?"

"Yeah. I'm alone."

"I'm sorry for the other night. His wallet fell out of his pants pocket while he was dressing and they wouldn't let him get a ticket without ID. By the time he got home it was too late to go back and catch his flight. He had to wait until the next morning. I'll make it up to you baby; I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to it."

"Kisses. Bye."

"Bye sexy."

I asked Gail if she would like a bite to eat or want to catch a movie first, but she said that she had been laid in a while and that is what she was hungry for.

"You have to understand Bobby that with you and Tom I was used to getting it almost daily." She was silent for maybe a minute and then she said, "I'm giving Tom sixty days to respond to the fact that I didn't answer his last letter. If I don't hear from him in that time he is history. Of course he may still be history even if I do hear from him. Depends on what he says. After that I don't care who I'm with if or when he comes back. I won't be leaving them for him."

I was able, just barely, to scratch Gail's itch before taking her home. When I dropped her off we made a date for Saturday although I did tell her there was a possibility of me being in some sort of mood after my sit down with Natasha. She laughed and told me that she knew how to brighten any mood I might have and I guessed that she was right about that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dad was still up when I got home and he told me that his trip was fruitful. He had a long term deal with Excel that made expansion a thing that had to happen and not just something to consider and talk about.

"The quickest and least expensive way is still the second shift" I threw out and dad said he thought that I was right.

"Another thing to give some thought to is maintenance" I said. Right now if we have a problem with a machine we call the factory and they send some one. The machine sits idle for a couple of days until the factory tech gets here and then maybe another day or two if a part has to be ordered.

"With machines running twice as long breakdowns will happen more often. You should really give some thought to having your own machine maintenance department. You will still have a day or two downtime if a part has to be shipped in, but even there I'll bet the factory rep can give you a list of the most commonly used parts and you can stock them on site.

"One other thing. Johnson Brothers just closed down and put a lot of people out of work. If you act fast you might be able to pick up a lot of those skilled people before they find other jobs out of town or out of state and pack up and move. That could be your second shift right there."

"Maybe you should just forget college and come to work. You seem to have a good grip on thing without a degree."

"Oh no! No way! I'm going to get that degree."

"You have any more good ideas?"

"One more off the top of my head. You keep getting new business and you will eventually need to expand and you know how hard it is to get the necessary permits and clearances. You know how the city and county are about their tax base so now would be a good time to get with a few council members and let them know that you would like to keep a lot of the skilled Johnson Brothers workers around and put them to work, but that you need to expand to do it.

"Tell them that the bureaucratic nightmare of getting permits and clearances to expand will keep you from doing anything in a hurry and by the time you get them the skilled workers will have relocated and that will cause the local economy to suffer. Their homes will be a glut on the housing market and that will have a ripple effect on everything else."

"But if we put on a second shift we won't need to expand."

"Not right now, but the way you have been picking up new business lately who can tell. It won't hurt to get the process started now so you can be ready in case."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds