• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maya's Mission Ch. 02

Maya's Mission Ch. 02

Chapter 2 -- Apologies

Mika blinked and a grin slowly spread across her face. "Well, well, well, look who's awake."

Jay reached over and pulled at the sheet covering his wife's body. His own body reacting to the sight of her laying there in the aftermath of her orgasm. A light sheen of sweat dotted her brow. Her chest rose with each level breath she took causing his eyes to track her full and rounded breasts as she did so. He had to admit, he loved her breasts. He'd always been a tit man and the fact that his beloved came with a fantastic set just added to his attraction for her. They were a smooth caramel color like the rest of her with oreo-sized areolas and pert nipples. Her hips were curved with just enough cushion, her ass rounded and thick. Her limbs were long, her body lithe thanks to the aerobic workouts she committed to each week giving her five-foot-seven inch frame a statuesque look. She had a heart-shaped face with wide-set eyes hooded with long, naturally curly lashes. Her hair was kept in a natural, afrocentric, kinky loc style. She was his lover, his friend, his partner. His beautiful black queen. Pride coursed through him as he pulled her to him possessively.

"I'm wide awake and believe I owe you an apology." He said lowering his head to her beckoning nipple.

"I'm sorry I drifted off and left you to fend for yourself." He lamented. Taking her nipple in his mouth he bit gently.

"Mmmm, is that right?" Mika squirmed feeling her body beginning to heat up again.

"Oh yes, that's a fact. Although, truth be told I enjoyed the show." Lifting his head, he gazed at her a twinkle in his eye. "But, the whole point here was me apologizing for my rude behavior and you know I believe in showing you how I feel not merely telling you."

Mika gasped as he swiftly rolled her onto her back parting her legs as he did so. He rose up over her positioning himself between her thighs. "Now, this is a feast for a hungry man." Jay murmured as he took in the vision beneath him. He knew she was wet and ready for him but he wanted to prolong her pleasure. Draw it out of her with each passing minute. He lowered his head and dipped his tongue into her naval. He smiled when she sucked in a soundless breath. Trailing his tongue from her naval down to her mound caused her body to stiffen in anticipation.

Running his fingers through the slight nest of dark curls covering her sex, her parted her and inhaled deeply. Her fragrance seeped into his nostrils like orchids in a greenhouse on a hot day.

His finger ran down the length of her ever so slowly.

He dipped his head again taking in her scent. Deliberately he let the tip of his nose touch against the sensitive flesh. He moved his head slightly back and forth and was rewarded with an "mmm" from her. Placing his hand on the insides of her thighs he pushed. Her sex peeked out at him. Her clit sitting proudly at the top of what he thought of as her chocolate covered strawberry.

Lowering his head he suckled at the proud little nub. She didn't move but he felt her ass muscles clinch involuntarily and heard her sharp intake of breath. "Liked that did you?" he queried.

She responded by shuffling her hips a bit lower as a low moan slipped through her parted lips.

Next he slowly dragged his tongue down her left lip hearing her sigh of pleasure. He paid equal attention to the right side not wanting to be accused of favoritism. She squirmed some more and exhaled deeply encouraging him to continue. This time he went right up the middle with a firmer pressure eliciting another ass clinch and the bite of her nails into his shoulders.

"Jason!" she gasped as he began slowly sampling at her juices. He trailed his tongue up and down, swirling it in a circle occasionally. He continued to attend to her growing need as she began arching and wriggling beneath him.

Moving his head back and forth he felt her thighs tighten on either side of his head. Deliberately, he slid his hands under her bottom and wrapped them around her hips as she instinctively tried to back away from his ministration. He knew she was close to cuming as he continued to hone in on her sensitive pearl. He increased his speed only to slow it down knowing she liked this variation of head he gave her. He looked up as she arched her back giving him a perfect view of the tits he was so in love with. Jay purred in his throat giving her the vibrations that he knew would send her over the edge.

"Oh!" Mika shouted as she came. "Jason! Oooooh!" Mika screamed as the spasms hit her like a ton of bricks. Her arms thrashed at her sides as she rode the wave.

Jay parted her wide and lapped up her sweet cream as she wiggled beneath him.

Pushing up on his forearms, he pushed her knees up. "My turn." he growled pushing her knees apart.

His erection perched at the entrance of her womanhood . He slid forward slowly slipping the head in. Pulling back he saw the glisten of her sweetness now covered his tip. Mika moaned again, looking up at him through her lashes. He slid forward again, this time a bit more, giving her an additional inch. Again, he backed out and waited.

Mika lifted her legs to wrap legs around his backside and hold him in place. "No." He shook his head. "I'm running this show." Mika let her feet fall back to the bed.

"But since you're such an impatient minx..." he thrust into her swift and hard, filling her with his impressive length. "I'll give you more of what you're wanting." Mika sucked in a rush of breath and clenched her teeth while her body adjusted to the invasion. Jay began pumping into her stroke after deep stroke. She felt her climax building as she watched her husband thrust into her over and over again. Smack. Smack. Smack. Jay's brow creased and his biceps tightened as he continued the rapid stroke. Mika moaned loving the feel of her man inside of her, stretching her. Jay's breathing grew shallow and Mika knew he would cum soon. And she wanted to join him as he did.

"Countdown." Mika said.

"5..."

"4..." His face tightened as she spoke.

"3..." This time when she wrapped her legs around him he didn't try to stop her.

"2..." Again,his face strained as he held his orgasm at bay.

"1..."

"Aaaahhhhh!!!" Jay bellowed as he unleashed the orgasm he'd been holding back.

Mika burst within a fraction of second behind him.

"Ah, ahhhh, ahhhh." Jay muttered as the sensations washed over him.

Mika whimpered and breathed deeply as she floated down.

Whoosh. Jay slumped over releasing the breath he'd been holding. She wrapped her arms around him as she lowered her legs. "Now that's a perfect pre-cursor to sleep." He mumbled.

Rolling onto his side he pulled her with him. She snuggled up beside him. Wrapping his arm around her still breathing heavily Jay kissed her on her forehead. Mika was smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maya's Mission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds