• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01

1234

Not careful what he wished for on his birthday, a son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day. An incestuous, sexual fantasy that comes true turns into a real nightmare.

"Psst! Charlie. Charlie," said my Mom gently shaking my shoulder. "Are you awake?"

Now that I think back about my mother coming in my room, was her question a rhetorical question or didn't she know that I was sleeping? As if calling my name in a dream, it was so late and I was so tired and even though I wanted to open my eyes, I couldn't. Instead of shaking me awake, as if I instantly sucked her in my head and in my sexual fantasy, my mother became part of my sexy dream that I was having about her. Making the dream that I was having about her seem so real, it was weird how her just touching my shoulder like that and calling my name as I was having my reoccurring incestuous dream made me feel as if she was touching me in my dream.

With my Mom merely touching my arm in her feeble attempt to gently shake me awake, with my bed rocking with her gently shaking me as if we were having sex, I remember thinking how much I wished she'd touch, feel, and stroke my cock. Thinking that I was sound asleep and I was, sleeping so soundly that she couldn't awaken me from my slumber, it would be a sexual fantasy come true for my mother to wrap her fingers around my cock and stroke me before leaning down to suck me. It was my dream after all and I could do anything that I wanted to do in my dream, even have my mother sexually molest me by reaching beneath my sheet and sticking her hand down my boxer shorts to take control of me with her hand. Other than her calling me and shaking me awake, a new wrinkle in my reoccurring dream, this sexual fantasy was no different from any of my sexual fantasies about her before; she was naked and about to have sex with me.

"Charlie. Charlie," she said shaking me again.

"Wha? Huh? Mom?"

Unable to tell if she was really in my bedroom and standing by my bed or if I was dreaming her standing there, she appeared to me as if she was an apparition. Just wanting to return to my dream about having sex with her, the best dream I was ever having, I was still asleep. Was she really standing there in my bedroom or was I dreaming her? I didn't know. I couldn't tell. Whether she was or wasn't there in my room and beside my bed, I just wanted to return to my dream.

"Charlie. Charlie," she said leaning over me to whisper my name in my ear in that soft, firm voice that only my mother can make while shaking me awake again.

"Mom? I love you Susan," I said calling her by name in my sleep, something I rarely did in front of her before but recently enjoyed doing now. Calling her by name made me feel that I was her man and she was my woman. Especially when out in public, calling her Susan sounded so much better and more mature than calling her Mom, Mother, and Mommy. I mumbled her name again in my dream, "Susan," as I dreamt of kissing her while holding her and feeling her. A sexual fantasy come true, I'd so love to French kiss my mother.

When I felt myself dozing off again and returning back to my sexy dream about her, she shook me awake again.

"Charlie. Wake up," she said gently shaking me. "Charlie."

She shook me awake in the way I dreamt of her being on top of me naked and shaking me while making love to me with her big breasts bouncing as she humped me and I returned her humps with my lust for her. Humping her harder, changing my dream to incorporate her shaking me and shaking my bed, I really felt as if I was inside my mother and we were having sexual intercourse. Waking up again, I didn't want to be disturbed from dreaming about her. I was just getting to the good part.

"Go away Mom. I'm tired. I just want to sleep. I just want to make--"

I stopped myself before confessing that I just wanted to make love to her. I just wanted to continue my dream about her naked.

Then, being that she was in my room, standing so close to my bed, and it was so dark, I was so tempted to reach up my hand to hold her around her shapely ass, pull her down to me, and kiss her. In the way that I imagined I was touching and feeling her in my dream, I wanted to touch her and feel her to see if she was really standing in my room. Still sleeping and unable to do any of that other than to dream about having sex with my mother, I just wanted to go back to sleep.

Then, as if a hand grabbed me and shook me from my dream state to my awake state, in a panic enough to awaken me, figuring there was something terribly wrong, I opened my eyes. My mother never comes in my room in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping. Wishing she'd come in my room in the middle of the night while I was masturbating over her, I always wished she'd volunteer to masturbate me in the way that she willingly and eagerly does in my dreams. So sexually frustrated before my dreams and even more sexually frustrated after my dreams about her, I wished my dreams were my reality.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I turned from my left side to my right side to face her and propped myself up on one elbow to gaze up at her pretty face but it was too dark in my room to see anything other than her tall, shapely shadow standing over me. "Is there a fire? Did someone break in the house? Did someone die? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Do you need me to drive you to the hospital? Do you want me to call 911?"

In my panic that there was something dreadfully wrong for her to come in my room at this hour of the night, I fired off questions before even waiting for her to respond. Suddenly, with my horny, awake state taking place of my horny, dream state, I imagined giving my mother mouth to mouth resuscitation. Stripping her topless, in the way that I imagined the EMT's doing, I imagined giving her slow, long, sexually inappropriate, chest compressions. It was the middle of the night and for the first time in my life, I went to bed early. I was tired. Other than her black silhouette, as if she were a ghost instead of my foxy mother, unable to clearly see her, it was so dark in my room, too dark to see, and still in a fog, I was still half asleep.

"Calm yourself Charlie," she said in her soft, soothing voice that evokes sexual thoughts of her in bed with me while giving me hot pillow talk. "There's nothing wrong and there's no fire. I'm okay," she said with a little laugh. "No one broke in the house. Everything is okay," she whispered as if not to awaken me after she already had.

I love her laugh. I love her voice. I love her body. I love that she's so beautiful. I love her. I really love my mother but not in a normal son loving his mother kind of way. I love my mother in the way a man loves a woman kind of way. Percy Sledge's song, When a Man Loves a Woman, played through my mind while I imagined dancing with my mother on our imagined wedding day.

Now too late to go back to sleep, my sexy dream of her already ruined, it was too late to return to my nightly dream about her. Startled awake and already filled with sexual frustration, I started to awaken. Even if I was to fall back to sleep now, I'd never have that dream of my mother naked and about to have sex with me, that is, not until tonight when she comes to me naked in my dream again. So sexually frustrated after not having the chance to have sex with her in my dream, I just wanted to masturbate. So horny, I was tempted to pull out my cock and masturbate in front of my mother. Did I dare? If only I could, I never would.

I wondered what she'd do if I did start masturbating while she was in my room? Would she leave my room or would she watch? Imagining that she's stay to watch, I'd like for her to stay and watch me cum for her. Dark enough in my room, perhaps she'd never know I was masturbating in front of her until towards the end when my excitement overtook my ability to be quiet. I always wanted her to watch me play with myself but it was so dark and I was still so tired.

"What time is it?"

I yawned, I stretched, I had an erection that she was responsible for me having. Hoping my cock would pop out of my boxers, so that I wouldn't have to reach down and secretly pull it out myself, with her being there in my room and with me being so horny, I was tempted to pull down my sheet to show her my erection. Too tired to get up, I just wanted to go back to sleep with her by my side. I wanted her to sleep with me, cuddle me, and spoon me before I spooned her while feeling her amazing body through her sexy nightgown. A sexual fantasy come true, I'd love to spoon my mother with my erection resting up against her satin covered ass crack and my hand cupping her breast through her low cut, sexy nightgown while my fingers hardened her nipple. To be able to do that just once, sleep with while spooning my mother, how hot would that be?

Even though I was hot and horny for my mother, glad that it was dark enough for her not to clearly see, strangely enough, I was happy that she couldn't see the big bulge beneath my sheet. Having to face her in the light of day, I'd be embarrassed if she saw that I had a huge boner while dreaming about her having sex with me. How would she know my erection was from dreaming about having sex with her? No doubt, being that she's my mother, she'd know.

Only now partially remembering my dream, no doubt the same sexy, incestuous, recurring dream of her coming to my room naked to have sex with me, obviously I was dreaming about having sex with my mother again because I had an erection. I always have an erection when dreaming about my mother. Sometimes, even when I'm at work or driving in my car, I can't even think about my mother in her sexy nightgown without getting an erection.

Being that my mother was in my room, it was so dark, and I was so horny, I wished she'd put her hand on my cock and touch me, feel me, fondle me, and stroke me through the sheet and through my boxer shorts. A dream come true, I wished my mother would reach her hand beneath the sheet and inside my underwear and masturbate me. Only, knowing full well that my mother doesn't sexually want me in the way that I sexually want her, I knew she'd never touch me in that sexual way never mind masturbate me. Without doubt, as soon as she leaves my room, I'll be masturbating about her all over again.

"It's just after midnight," she said.

"Midnight? Gees Mom," I said turning and needing to get more comfortable on my back than on my side.

"Sorry for waking you Charlie but it was important that I talk to you," she said.

As if there was a tent pole beneath the big top and my mother was the star attraction to my little, incestuous circus, the biggest part of me, my bulge was really apparent now. Too horny to control myself, I wanted her to see the lust that I had for her and I wondered if she could see my tented erection in the dark. Now flaunting my erection to her, I wanted her to see my big bulge. Maybe her seeing my sheet covered erection would make her hot and horny enough to reach down and squeeze my cock through my boxer shorts. I wanted her to know the lust that I had for her during the day carried over to my dreams at night.

"I have to get up early Mom. I have work tomorrow, I mean, later today," I said rubbing my eyes awake and forgetting that I had taken off the day but forgot to tell my mother that I had.

I wished I had gone to bed naked and had kicked off the sheet during the night. Even though it was so dark, would she still be standing by my bed knowing that I was naked? Just as I wished I could see her naked, pussy for cock, I'd love for my mother to see me naked. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erection? Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she pretend not to notice the huge elephant trunk in the room? Only now I wondered what was so important that she had wake me to tell me.

Normally, I never go to bed at 10:30 pm but I was tired. Now that it's after midnight, I was so tired. It had been a long day. Knowing that I'd be up late today because it was my birthday officially today, I figured the extra sleep would do me some good. My Mom always gives me a birthday party and, as if it's New Year's Eve, we celebrate my birthday until midnight when it's no longer my birthday but just another day.

"Well, that's why I'm here," she said sitting on my bed. "I was hoping you'd take the day off and stay home with me."

Always with my Mom night and day, I spend all my free time with her, too much time with her, no doubt the reason why I lust over her and the reason why I got this job. Hoping she'd crawl in bed bedside me and sleep with me, I scooted over to make room for her in case she had a mind to cuddle me in the way that I yearned to spoon her. The image of my Mom sitting on my bed evoked an image of us being in a cheap motel room and about to have sex. With my Mom sitting on the edge of my bed with me in it, I had the sudden urge to ask her to get in bed with me and hold me while I held her. She never comes in my room at night. She never sits on my bed with me in it.

Encouraged by my horny lust for her, the dark gave me newfound courage. Wishing I had the balls to reach up and feel her big breasts and finger her nipples through her sexy nightgown, still being asleep could be my excuse to touch her, feel her, grope her, and disrespect her in a way that a son should never disrespect his mother. Feeling so hot for my mother, for a fleeting moment, I was so tempted to shock her by pulling and putting her hand on my big bulge while I had my horny way with her tits.

With me being nearly naked under the sheet but for my boxer shorts, I wondered what she'd do if I pulled her hand beneath the sheet and inside my boxer shorts, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and forced her to take me in her hand. I imagined moving her hand with mine and forcing her to stroke me. Recently wearing boxers to bed instead of pajamas, I started parading around my mother in my boxer shorts instead of in my pajamas without wearing any underwear. Why bother with pajamas over boxer shorts when I'd only removed them in the middle of the night to masturbate over her anyway? I wish I had courage to walk around her naked.

Now fixated on the thought of my mother touching me in a sexual way, I wondered what she'd do if I put her hand on my prick. Would she wrap her fingers around me? Would she stroke me or would she pull her hand away? Would she run from my room or would she stay? I'd love to fill my mother's hand with my cock. I'd love to feel her fingers wrapped around my prick while I felt her big tits and fingered her hard nipples.

"Stay home? Why?" As if she read my mind with her premonition, she was unaware that I had already took the day as a personal day. "Why would you want me to stay home with you when we're together all the time?"

She didn't have to do much to convince me to stay home from work but to ask. Being that it was my birthday, I had every intention of staying home. Now that it's my birthday and my mother had shaken me awake, I was glad that I had already taken off the day in advance.

"It's your birthday silly and," she paused. "Happy Birthday," she said leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

As if being transported back to my dream of her kissing me while I felt her naked body, her kiss lasted longer than any motherly kiss should last and any motherly kiss she's ever given me. As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend or lovers, I was shocked that she kissed me like that, a kiss that I always dreamed of her giving me. Wow! She's never kissed me like that before. If I wasn't half asleep, if I had more of my wits about me, I would have parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her.

When she leaned down to kiss me, I imagined that I could feel her naked breast against my chest. No doubt, with the low cut nightgowns she wears, this must be one of the ones that her breasts are more exposed when she leans. I only wished that it wasn't so dark and I could better see her. I only wished I had the balls to stick my hand down her nightgown to cup her breast and finger her nipple.

Just the thought of French kissing my mother made my erection throb before hardening even more. Always wanting to know what it would feel like to have my tongue buried in my mother's mouth and to feel her tongue against mine, I've always wanted to French kiss my mother while feeling her big tits. Always wanting to make out with my mother, the love of my life, a favorite incestuous, sexual fantasy of mine, I've fantasized about French kissing my Mom while feeling her full breasts and round ass through her clothes. No doubt, now that she kissed me, I'll be masturbating over the imagined thoughts of her French kissing me.

"Thank you Mom," I said not knowing what else to say after she kissed me other than to ask her to kiss me again.

Surprising me with her kiss, I wasn't ready and I wished she'd kiss me again so that I could return her passion with mine. Thinking more about her kiss as if I was still dreaming of kissing her and as if I was still having my regular sexual fantasy about her in my room naked, I wanted to kiss her again, especially after she kissed me in that sexy way. I was so tempted to lean into her and surprise her by wrapping my arm around her, pulling her to me, and parting her lips with my tongue but I didn't dare do that. She was my mother and I was her son. Even though I wanted to and would willingly go along with her if she made the first move, I was afraid to cross the incestuous line by showing her how I truly felt about her. I loved her. I really did. I loved my mother and wanted to have sex with her.

"Besides today being your birthday, today is Nude Day," she said looking at me funny.

Even in the dark, I could tell that she was uncomfortable after blurting that today was Nude Day. Sensing there was something more there, what was that about? I had no idea. Having a hard time seeing her pretty face, she looked as if she was biting her lip. Perhaps, imagining herself naked with me, the Nude Day holiday evoked an image that made her as uncomfortable as it made me aroused. Yet, even if today was Nude Day, just as I'd never strip naked in front of my mother, my mother would never get naked in front of me. Nonetheless her modesty and my reluctance to cross the incestuous line, Nude Day evoked all sorts of incestuous images of my mother naked.

Nude Day made me wish I was naked with her right now. A truly ridiculous thought, but being that it was my birthday, for my birthday wish, I wished she'd celebrate the Nude holiday with me naked? Then figuring I was still dreaming about her being in my room, still so very tired, was she even really there in my room with me or was I dreaming her? I didn't know. Having had this dream so very many times before, except for this new part of our talking about Nude Day and her sitting on my bed, I couldn't tell.

Nude Day? That's right. As if there was a Nude Day alarm going off in my head, today is Nude Day. Duh? Immediately, I awakened from my fog. Nude Day, my favorite holiday that I've never celebrated. Always wanting to celebrate Nude Day naked with my mother, I'm too shy to strip off my clothes and walk around in front of my mother naked. If she got naked first, I'd eagerly strip off my clothes but she'd never parade around naked in front of me. She's my mother and I'm her son.

Alas, with my mother the only woman that I'd want to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with, in the way of Saint Patrick's Day, Arbor Day, and Flag Day, Nude Day had become just another day to me. Perhaps, if I had a girlfriend, we could celebrate Nude Day together by going to a Nude beach or making love naked under the stars. Yet, with just me and my mother, the extent of my Nude Day celebration was watching nudists being arrested on the news for participating in the nude holiday.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds