• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Ticklish Situation Ch. 1

A Ticklish Situation Ch. 1

Nina couldn't believe this was happening. Okay, okay... maybe she had been something of a tease, but surely she didn't deserve THIS! After all, it had all started so innocently...

Born of Italian and Japanese parents, Nina had been blessed with deep brown eyes, a sensuous mouth that often broke into an enchanting smile, silken olive skin and long, shiny raven-black hair. From an early age she had excelled at several sports, particularly swimming, and so had developed an athletic 5' 4" frame, with strong shoulders, shapley legs and pretty little feet. At puberty, her cute tomboyishness had suddenly blossomed into a stunning hourglass figure, highlighted by a tight, round little bottom, slender waist and large, firm breasts.

Needless to say, Nina had quickly learned that she could get pretty much whatever she wanted from almost any guy, just by batting her full lashes and flashing a 'come-hither' smile. By now, at the age of 25, she had acquired a reputation as a 'terrible tease' who loved to dress and flirt very sexily and 'lead the boys on,' but never allowed a date to get past some moderate necking and petting. That didn't stop a seemingly endless stream of suitors from trying, and the resulting list of broken hearts and bruised egos was lengthy indeed.

Nina's latest 'conquest,' a 'cute older guy' named Tom, originally hadn't seemed too much different from the others. An established and well-connected businessman, Tom stood 6 feet tall and was athletically built. With above-average looks and slightly graying hair, he was definitely 'cute,' but also somewhat older and more self-assured than most of the boys Nina had dated. On their first date he had proven to be a pretty good dancer, and his taste in clothing, wine and food was impeccable. Best of all, he actually seemed to enjoy 'playing the game,' as Nina called it, appearing to handle with good humor all of the teasing and flirting she could lay on him.

Then one day he invited her over to his house for a Saturday afternoon laying out at the pool. Nina hesitated for a moment - all of their previous dates had been in public places - but Tom had always behaved like a perfect gentleman, and Nina was dying to see his reaction to her new bikini, so after a bit of cajoling she had eagerly agreed.

Tom's place proved to be a small but very tasteful home in an expensive suburb, tucked awy in a secluded lot with lots of trees. As she got out of her car, Nina could just see a large deck and pool in the back yard. Dressed for the occasion in a brightly-colored beach wrap and sandals, the exotic beauty's silken hair was done up with just a few strands hanging down beside her temples in a calculated show of sexy disarray, complemented by just the right amount of makeup and a pair of large dangly gold hoop earrings. Nina skipped to the door and rang the bell, and a moment later Tom answered, glass of white wine in hand, and dressed in leather sandals, expensive baggy swim trunks, Tommy Bahama shirt and sunglasses.

She accepted the glass of wine her host graciously offered, and allowed him to show her around his house. Modern and masculine, there was a lot of dark wood and leather furniture - not quite to Nina's taste, she thought, but it suited him quite well. During the tour she noticed that the door to the bedroom had been closed, and she had barely fought down an urge to peek inside.

Finally Tom ushered her out onto the deck, and the moment she had been waiting for arrived. with a flourish, Nina removed her beach wrap, revealing a tiny little hot pink string bikini that left very little to the imagination. This display appeared to have exactly the effect she wanted, and the exotic brunette revelled in the hungry looks and admiring comments she received from her host. Now she had Tom right were she wanted him!

As the two lounged on the deck, chatting and flirting, Nina continued to sip her wine. After about fifteen minutes, the exotic brunette suddenly began to feel dizzy dizzy. As her vision began to blur, Nina's host expressed concern, and carefully took the wine glass from her hand. Then, everything went black.

Some time later, consciousness returned, albeit slowly and fitfully. As the fog lifed, Nina shifted and groaned. Something wasn't right... she felt constricted, and there was something in her mouth...

Suddenly, Nina was wide awake. Still wearing her skimpy bikini, but now lacking her beach wrap and sandals, the groggy girl found herself laying on her side, on a leather sofa in her host's living room. To her utter astonishment, the beautiful brunette also found that she was also all tied up!

Nina's hands had been placed together palm-to-palm behind her back, and her wrists had been neatly bound together and securely cinched with a length of soft, white clothesline. Additional lengths of clothesline had been used to similarly bind and cinch her legs at the ankles, and again above her knees. A length of soft strong white string had been used to tie and cinch her two thumbs together, and another to similarly bind and cinch her two 'big' toes.

As the stunned girl took in her plight, she saw that her arms were also pinned to her sides by a length of clothesline that had been wound snugly around her upper arms and torso, then cinched securely between her arms and body. Even worse, Nina couldn't help but notice that, although most of the turns of clothesline were wound just below her breasts, several also passed just above them, squeezing her breasts so that they bulged obscenely, and threatened to erupt from the flimsy fabric of her tiny bikini top.

Nina attempted to cry out, but it felt as if a rubber ball had been stuffed into her mouth and wedged securely behind her gleaming white teeth. Held in place by strong leather straps passing across her cheeks and buckled tightly behind the nape of her bare neck, the awful ball resisted all of the bound beauty's efforts to force it out with her tongue. Panic welled up inside her, and the frightened girl once again attempted to scream, but all that emerged from behind the ball was a flurry of muffled squeals, unghs and glugs.

Nina felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as Tom walked into her view, holding a drink and grinning broadly.

"So, my dear, you are finally awake," her host chuckled. "How do you like my little surprise?"

Still a little groggy from the drugged wine, Nina couldn't believe what was happening to her. Tom had seemed so gentlemanly and, well... as easy to manipulate as all the other guys she had dated. Now he had invited her over to his secluded house, drugged her drink, gagged her , and tied her up like a pachage all ready for shipping.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why, oh why?" Nina mmphed plaintively from behind her ballgag, and her big brown eyes looked plaintively into those of her captor. She received a scornful laugh in reply.

"You've been enjoying yourself up to now, haven't you, my pretty? Teasing and flirting all the time, dressing and acting all sexy, getting guys like me all worked up and excited, but then never letting us do anything about it. Well, the tables have turned, and now I've got you exactly where I want you, all tied up and helpless!"

Nina's captor chuckled, and a chill of fear ran down her bare spine.

"But I'm a sporting man," Tom continued, "and I'll tell you what... if you can get yourself loose from those ropes within twenty minutes, you will be free to go, no strings attached." The villain laughed at his sick little joke, then sneered.

"But if you can't get yourself free, then you'll have to stay here all nice and tied up, and we'll have all day and night to get better acquainted!"

Nina now had no doubt that she was dealing with a real sicko here, and realized that he was probably going to get some perverse pleasure from watching her as she lay practically naked on his leather sofa, wriggling and struggling in her bonds, and probably wouldn't keep his word even if she did somehow manage to free herself. But she also had little doubt what that the alternative probably meant: rape at least, and possibly a lot worse. So after a last muffled plea for him to let her go fell of deaf ears, the bound brunette began to attempt to free herself.

Nina realized that if she could somehow get her hands free, everything else would follow. Straining to look behind her, she began experimenting with her wrist bonds, carefully twisting and tugging for any signs of slackness she could slip through. But the neat, tidy rows of clothseline encircling her dainty wrists, pulled into a snug 'figure eight' by the numerous cinching turns, proved impossible to slip through. The tight, secure knots tied at the top of her wrist bonds had been placed agonizingly just beyond the reach of Nian's probing fingers, and the bound brunette's attempts to escape were further impeded by the tightly-cinched turns of string binding her thumbs together.

Having achieved nothing with her wrist bonds, Nina bent her legs and arched her back, reaching and straining behind her in an athletic attempt to loosen her ankle bonds. But the fiend clearly had known what he was doing, and after several minutes of energetic wriggling and struggling, Nina's slender ankles remained as tightly and securely tied as before, and all of the knots remained just beyond her reach. A gurgling wail of frustration and despair escaped from behind the rubber ball filling her mouth.

Meanwhile, Nina's captor had obviously been enjoying himself, and a glance at the bulge in his swimming trunks confirmed that the perv was getting off on watching the bikini-clad beauty squirm and wriggle in her tightly-tied bonds. Even worse, the combination of Nina's struggles and the turns of clothesline wound tightly around her chest had caused her right breast to pop out of her bikini top, much to her mortification... and her captor's all too obvious pleasure.

In a last desparate bid for freedom, Nina threw all thoughts of modesty to the wind, and struggled up to totter upright on her bare feet. In spite of her bound legs and tied toes, the plucky brunette hopped across the room and into the kitchen, seeking to find a knife with which to cut herself free. But although she somehow manged to open every drawer with her hands tied behind her, her captor had obviously removed anything even remotely sharp from all the drawers. Utterly defeated, the exotic beauty allowed a sob of despair to escape from her gagged lips.

"Time's up, sweetie," Nina's kidnapper walked up to stand beside her, and put his arm around her shoulder.

"It was a very good effort, my dear," the fiend smiled evilly, "but now it's time for us to get to know each other better!" The perv gave Nina's bare breast a gentle squeeze, and playfully rolled her dark brown nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Mortified at this affront to her dignity, Nina shrieked into her gag and tried to pull away from her captor's unwanted touch. But tied up as she was, she could only squirm helplessly as the fiend hoisted up onto his shoulder. The tightly tied girl wriggled and flailed her bare feet up and down uselessly, then squealed in fear and outrage as the perv give her tight little asscheek an appreciative squeeze, then caried his prize off to the bedroom.

Nina wriggled and struggled and mmmphed frantically into her gag, but her captor easily carried her into the bedroom. The walls were dark wood, the decoration masculine. A computer sat on a heavy oak desk on the far wall, near an overstuffed leather chair decorated with brass studs. The heavy oak four-poster bed was covered in wine-red satin sheets, and it was onto these that the bound beauty was deposited.

Nina's captor laid her on her stomach. Forcing the tightly tied girl to bend her legs until her bare heels were nearly touching the backs of her supple thighs, the villain produced one last length of clothesline, and used it to securely connect Nina's bound wrists and ankles, placing her in a fairly strict hogtie. Now the exotic brunette felt more helpless than ever, but she was also a little puzzled as to exactly what her captor was planning to do with her.

As if reading her mind, the villain stepped back and chuckled in satisfaction.

"There, my pretty little tease... do you feel nice and helpless?" The frightened girl glared at him with as much defiance as she could muster, but her captor merely laughed and went on.

"Good! I've been admiring those boobs of yours for a long time, and wondering if they are real. Let's see if they are 100% natural!"

Poor Nina struggled and fought with all her strength, groaning loudly and shaking her head no, no, NO! in protest, but there was in reality little she could do to prevent her captor from untying the strings of her bikini top and removing it completely, leaving her bare breasts framed only by the tightly-tied bonds above and below them. In spite of her adamant headshaking and groans of protest, the villain carefully inspected Nina's impressive mammaries, massaging them with expert hands. The poor girl blushed deep crimson as her nipples hardened in response to his touch.

"Excellent," he exclaimed, "you really do have an incredibly sexy body, my dear." Then his voice once again took on a taunting, sneering tone.

"But then, you already knew that, didn't you?"
What a little tease! You love to let guys run their eyes all over your hot little body, but you don't let them touch, do you? Well, now I think that you could use a little teasing of your own, just to know what it's like!"

The villain turned Nina onto her stomach, then knelt an the bed behind her, holding her knees between his own. Straining to look over her shoulder, the hogtied heroine both saw and felt her captor slowly run the tip of his finger down the bare sole of her right foot.

Nina had always taken care to keep her skin smooth and soft, and that included her pretty little feet. She had never considered herself particularly ticklish, but now she felt a shock run through her entire body, and her feet twitched reflexively, as if trying to shoo away a fly. The villain chuckled in satisfaction, then began tickling the soles of his captive's bare feet in earnest.

Nina felt as if a series of electric shocks shot through her body, and she wriggled and squirmed, desparate to find relief from the unwanted sensations coursing through her. As if of their own accord, Nina's stomach muscles tensed, then finally convulsed into peals of unbidden laughter. Varying the speed, pressure and frequency of his strokes, the fiend expertly tickled his helpless captive. Nina attempted to claw at her tormentor with her fingers, but he laughingly avoided them. Hogtied and helpless as she was, there was little else the bound beauty could do, and her tied toes prevented her even from using one foot to cover the other. Although the poor girl struggled ever more desperately to prevent her torment, the tickling assault on her bare feet continued remorselessly, until she thought she couldn't possibly stand any more.

Finally, as a last desparate measure, Nina curled her toes and scrunched up her feet tightly, but the fiend simply chuckled and ran his finger up Nina's inner thigh, right up to where the tiny pink sliver of fabric from her bikini bottom dissappered between her legs. A new kind of shock coursed through her body, and a shrill squeal erupted from behind her ballgag. Nina again tried to grab at the offending finger with her bound hands, but she also relaxed her feet for a moment, and her captor simply gripped her tied 'big' toes firmly and pulled them back, stretching her soles taut. Then, with a satisfied laugh, he resumed tickling his helpless captive, and soon her stifled squeals and frantic laughter filled the room...

[What will happen next to our helpless heroine? Stay tuned for Part 2 and see!]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Ticklish Situation Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds