• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF Ch. 02

The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF Ch. 02

123

I understood when I wrote the first chapter of this story that it wouldn't be for everyone. I write for me. The characters and scenarios which turn me on. There's no other way to do it. But it's worth noting I never intended to leave Luke in the precarious position depicted at the end of the first chapter forever. Already five pages long, it made sense to post what I'd finished. And I think all the passionate feedback I've received so far on this story has accelerated my writing of the next chapter. I'm quite happy with how both chapters turned out.

*

Luke glanced side to side and then knocked softly on Alina's hotel room door.

"Come in," her voice called to him from inside the room.

Luke pushed the door open and slipped inside. He spotted Alina sitting with her legs stretched out on the bed. "My mom said we could see each other this once with no strings attached." He came in and sat near her outstretched legs.

"She did, huh?" Alina laid her legs across Luke's lap.

"We have to work for her now," Luke frowned. "She said you agreed."

"My mom and her work together. She told me that she could get my mom fired if I didn't bring you back home that morning. She's close with their boss." Alina scooted over to him and gently ran her fingernails over his thigh. Luke looked down, noticing her nails were painted a different color now.

"I get it," he said sadly.

Alina nibbled on Luke's earlobe and then told him, whispering warmly into his ear, "Suck my cock."

Luke reached for her pajama bottoms at the waist and with a little help from his new t-girl lover was able to pull them off without trouble. He found she was wearing no panties; his eyes promptly gluing themselves to her growing member. "This is the only one we'll get for free," he sighed, "If we want to keep seeing each other, we'll have to make sure my mom gets what she wants."

Alina clicked her tongue. "Do you really think I'd be her bitch and let her decide if you and I can see each other?"

Luke looked up at the beautiful t-girl with a questioning expression. "You said she can get your mom fired. She'll do it, Alina. She'll do whatever it takes to get her way. What choice do we have?"

"Suck my cock and I'll tell you," Alina told him, seemingly content to keep it a secret until she saw some action.

Luke's attention returned to her now fully-grown womanhood. Heat seemed to radiate from it. Luke breathed in the smell of her powerful organ. He touched his mouth to the head, then parted his lips and flicked his tongue over the crown. He quickly sucked up a bead of pre-cum which had formed, the flavor enticing him.

Luke opened his mouth wide and plunged his face into Alina's lap, enveloping her pulsing tip into the wet warmth of his mouth. He swirled his hot tongue round and round, stimulating the most sensitive part of Alina's womanhood whilst bathing it in saliva. She let out a moan and jabbed her hips forward.

Alina let her eyes close momentarily as she enjoyed the treatment her womanhood was receiving. "We do have a choice," she told him. "You and I are going to stop your mom."

"Ho-wow?" Luke asked with great curiosity, but couldn't really get the word out with the mushroom tip of Alina's prick in his mouth.

Alina raked her hands through Luke's hair and then pushed his head down, forcing more of her cock into his eager mouth. "She's only untouchable because of the games she plays. Well, we're going to beat her at her own game..." Alina drove her womanhood deeper into the slippery warmth of Luke's mouth. The muscular t-girl looked down at his sweet face and got herself even more excited. Her cock twitched and her toes crunched.

Luke had figured out that he'd find out quicker what Alina had in store for his mom by concentrating on sucking cock, rather than asking questions. He was more than fine with this arrangement, content to use his mouth to bring them both pleasure. Luke created a tight seal around her thick shaft and then doubled the efforts of his tongue.

"I don't know your mom very well," Alina sent more of her length between his lips, "but from what you tell me, she's into pussy. A lot." The young t-girl watched Luke accept as many inches as he could into his mouth as she spoke. "That's her weakness. She even fucked a girlfriend of yours." Alina couldn't tell if his face got red because of the intense blow job he was giving or the comment she'd made about his past girlfriend.

"Your mom's and my mom's boss has a daughter around our age. If what you tell me is true, she won't be able to resist that young pussy. And it so happens the girl is a friend of a friend." The very tip of Alina's womanhood pressed against the entrance to Luke's throat. To her surprise, Luke sucked deep, relaxing his throat and slowly drew her over-sized cock head into the small opening.

"Ohhh... fuck that feels good. We can discuss the rest later," she told him. Alina stopped thinking about their plan for the moment, putting all of her focus on the pleasure at hand. Luke had accepted a couple inches of t-girl meat into the impossibly tight confines of his throat. He sucked hard from there, rolling his tongue along the sensitive underside of her shaft.

"You're good at this. I knew I penciled in a blow job instead of a fuck for a reason." Alina cooed as she felt the pressure from his mouth ramp up. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once as it lavished over her organ, bringing the muscular t-girl immense pleasure.

Luke got so used to the warmth and texture of her cock. He didn't want to free even an inch from the grasp of his lips, even though doing so would make it easier to suck. Luke gently bobbed his head, careful not to let the tip of her prick escape his tight throat muscles. He knew based on the way Alina's cock twitched and the way her legs tensed that she was likely close to orgasm. Luke took her slick shaft in his hand and started to stroke the last few inches that wouldn't fit.

"Mmm.... I haven't told you yet you could use your hands. I suppose it can't do any harm... I'm almost there." Alina squirmed. She tried to keep her orgasm at bay, preferring to experience this pleasure just a little longer.

With a determination to take Alina's womanhood deeper before she came, Luke relaxed his throat. He looked at the last inches of her cock and saw them slowly disappear as her cock slid deeper into the stretched opening of his throat. Luke had somehow managed to swallow almost all of her long shaft. He could feel the thick monster throbbing nearly halfway down his throat.

"Oh sweet, oh fuck! I thought you'd never done this before? How... the? Damn, that feels sooo good." Alina's incredibly strong legs felt weak to her. She held Luke's face down and cried out, "I'm cumming. Oh hell. I'm CUMMING!" as the first giant spurt exploded from her tip and went straight down Luke's willing throat.

Thick gushes of hot ejaculate spit from her tip one on top of the other down Luke's throat. Soon his throat and mouth were flooded with semen. Luke just tried to keep up, his throat constricting around her womanhood as he swallowed. Alina's cock continued to spew. Luke realized he hadn't realized how hard she came, the only other load she'd given him having gone up his ass. It got everywhere. His face, neck and chest were covered in spunk before her balls had emptied fully.

Luke, with Alina's permission, continued to nurse on the upper portion of her womanhood long after her orgasm had subsided. Alina's cock was so sensitive that hitting the roof of his mouth sent a shiver through her powerful body. Her long pipe had shrunken and then gotten half-hard again before she beckoned him up to lay beside her. She kissed him, receiving a hint of her own flavor from his mouth.

"If my mom and her boss are friends, wouldn't my mom know what her daughter looked like?" Luke thought back to what he knew of Alina's plan.

"I'm sure she would. That's not a deal-breaker for a woman like your mother," Alina told him.

Luke rolled onto his side so that he could look at Alina, but soon found himself being distracted by the beauty of the young t-girl. "You're probably right. But how would we even put my mom and her together?"

"My friend will give us a foot in the door. Then you're going to use your charm to get Madison to come over to your house. I think your mom will do the rest. She has a history of that."

Luke tried to convince Alina that he couldn't just get a girl he'd never met before to go to his house with him. He tried to tell her it wouldn't work, that he'd be embarrassed to try. Alina wouldn't hear it. She shot down all his objections with a single stare. A stern look made more effective by her physical advantage over him. The only sticking point in their plan arrived later.

"You tell your mom she's a friend. Just hang out on the couch with her. That's when I'll call you. I order you to come over, and you leave Madison behind to do as I say," she seemed quite pleased with that part of the plan.

"But," Luke sucked on his lip, "my mom could tell you and I like each other."

"What? She could... what did she say?"

"She thinks you like me. Then she figured out I feel the same way," he replied, worrying this might throw a wrench into their plans and also his best chance of getting free of his mother.

"You do, feel the same way?" Alina asked casually. She didn't want her tangent to become too apparent.

Luke looked up at the muscular t-girl whose cock he'd just sucked. All of the sudden she didn't look so intimidating. He smiled and answered, "Well, yeah. I definitely do."

She smiled back at him, then pressed her lips to his. Alina's tongue snaked into his mouth and wrestled with his. He noticed her glistening prick was back in full force when their kiss broke. "Our plan won't work if your mom thinks we're on good terms. Alina paused to kiss Luke again and suck his tongue into her mouth. "When I make you leave abruptly, your mom will agree to it because she'll want to be alone with Madison. You'll be suspicious of your mom, but you know the trouble you'll be in if you don't listen to me. We've got to get over to your house now to make this work. Follow my lead from there."

***

Luke tried to get as many answers as he could out of Alina while she drove them back to his house. He worried his mom would see right through him. Alina told him they'd be fine. Luke reasoned to himself that this overpowering t-girl must see something in him. She was helping him, after all. But he knew no one had ever taken on his mom before. Not before he tried last night. And how did that work for him? She won. Luke glanced over at Alina. The expression on her pretty face was of confidence and calm. It started to make Luke feel better. If he hadn't stood up to his mom, she never would have set him up with Alina. It had worked out pretty damn good, actually.

Still apprehensive, Luke fumbled with his keys to get the front door open. Alina tapped her foot impatiently and glared at him. "Can't you open the door? Make me wait any longer and we'll go straight up to your room. I guarantee you won't like that," she said loudly.

Luke was about to ask her why she was getting so angry. His clenching asshole relaxed when he realized she was acting. He wondered what else she might have in store as he opened the door. Luke took a quick look around and didn't immediately see his mom. They knew her car was in the garage.

"The least you can do after you fucked up today is make me some food," she told him.

"Luke?" Christine's voice called from upstairs. "Are you home?"

"Yeah," Luke's voice traveled up the stairs to her.

"Get in the kitchen like I told you," Alina crossed her arms and glared at Luke.

Christine got to the bottom of the stairs. She noticed the way Alina was looking at Luke, and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing that can't be handled," she glared at Luke menacingly. He reminded himself this was acting. Just acting. "My little pup doesn't follow orders very well. I suppose I shouldn't expect him to be a lapdog yet. That will take time and training."

Christine looked in on her son in the kitchen. Trying to play the part given to him, Luke hurried around the kitchen fixing a quick lunch. "I've been having this problem with him all his life. He doesn't follow direction very well. More power to you if you think you can fix him," she laughed. "But I'm surprised things went sour so fast. You seemed pleased with him last night when you brought him home."

Alina stepped into the kitchen as well. She closely monitored Luke's progress on her lunch. "I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he took dick good last night. I didn't even have to make him do it. He must have thought I'd gone soft after blowing a load inside his tight ass." Genuine embarrassment manifested on Luke's face. Did his mom have to know the specifics of last night? "With what he pulled today, it's clear I'll have to use a harsher hand from now on."

Luke brought a sandwich and chips over to Alina on a plate. He jumped about two feet when he got close enough and Alina smacked him on the backside. It sounded worse than it was. He rubbed his bottom, still sore from her reaming and gave the muscular t-girl a dirty look. Alina winked at Luke when Christine lowered her eyes to take a chip off the plate.

"What did he pull? I'd love to know," Christine asked while crunching the chip into her mouth.

Alina's expression revealed she was none too pleased with the sandwich he'd made for her. Luke couldn't believe how convincing she was when she dumped it in the trash and banged the plate down again in front of him, scowling as she did. "I told him to lick my ass while I had another guy suck my cock. He refused me. Even after I'd gone to the trouble of gathering up another guy for it," she shot daggers at Luke.

"Rim you while you're getting blown? Kinky. That sounds like fun!" Christine responded. "Did you let him get away with saying no? Luke hasn't been conforming to authority lately," Christine said, thinking of how he had vowed to stop her from bedding Mrs. Lewis.

Luke set about making Alina something else. He listened to everything they said. It seemed to him that Alina had come up with the fib about him rimming her with another guy sucking her cock pretty fast. The thought crossed his mind that she might actually be into it. His heart beat faster as he reminded himself once again this was all an act. Still, he could see in his mind's eye the image of his face between her sculpted ass cheeks while he listened to her moaning and the sound of another man slurping on her hard rod. He couldn't decide if it was humiliating him or making him jealous.

Alina supervised his new attempt to prepare her lunch with a cold stare. She oversaw his every movement with a threatening glint in her eye that made the hair on the back of Luke's neck stand up. The memory from earlier in the day of him and Alina kissing on her bed back at the hotel; him deciding she didn't look so intimidating after all, felt like it was a lifetime ago.

"I wouldn't be the woman I am if I let him get away with anything. I didn't make your son rim me with the other guy. I took him hard up the ass then made him clean my cock after. He asked for it the hard way by not listening." Alina's biceps flexed sinisterly.

"That's pure evil! I love it! And it sounds like Lucy deserved it," Christine followed her words with an elongated guffaw.

"Lucy?" Alina asked. Just then, Luke set another plate of food down in front of Alina. With his back turned to the intimidating t-girl, he silently begged his mom not to say anything more.

Christine nodded her head smugly. "I came up with that for him yesterday. Really, it's for you to use if you want to. I know I'm biased being his mother, but I think he'd look gorgeous in a dress."

"All right. That's it! I'm not doing this anymore," Luke broke. "You're both psycho!"

"Now, is that any way to talk to your mother?" Christine asked with a familiar condescension in her voice.

"You're not my mother!" he howled. "You're an evil witch and I'm not helping you ever. Get your own pussy from now on, you bitch!"

"I'm sorry for my son's outburst," Christine said to Alina calmly. Alina nodded. "I know I said only one freebie for you two," Christine looked at her son to say this, "but I wouldn't object to you taking him upstairs for another 'training' lesson. His room is the first door on the right."

"With pleasure," Alina said. Displaying a merciless expression on her face, Alina grabbed Luke by the arm. "I'm not liking your behavior at all. You're going to regret you ever called me psycho, pup."

Luke tried to pull away, but her grip was too strong. "Wait!" he said, appealing to his mother. "I'm sorry. Don't give me to her again!" he begged. "I'll work for you, mom. I promise I'll bring anyone you want home. Please, I don't want to go upstairs with her! Not again!" Luke started to sob.

"You sealed your own fate, honey." Christine slid the plate of food Luke had made for Alina over to her placemat. She blew a kiss to her son as the powerful young t-girl dragged him up the stairs. "Have fun, kids."

Luke fought so hard on the stairs that Alina had to carry him. She kicked the first door on the right open and threw him inside, slamming the door behind her and locking it ominously. Luke closed his eyes. The first thing he felt was her strong arms as they wrapped around him. Then her soft lips when they crushed against his in a fiery kiss.

"You were so good!" she told him, to his relief, with excitement in her voice. "The psycho line. The begging your mom," she kissed him harder. "Fighting me on the stairs. You almost convinced me!" she gushed in what had been an exceptionally rare show of emotion.

"Uh-huh. We were, uh, both very convincing."

"I thought you were going to blow it! Quite the contrary. She bought it, Luke. She bought it!" Alina must have kissed him a dozen more times, frantically coaxing his tongue awake. It only took a second for her to become more serious. A cerebral edge in her voice, she told him, "Don't ever think you can lie to me like that."

"I won't. I wouldn't. Never would," he responded, wanting to go back to the part where they were kissing.

Alina's hand crept into his lap. She squeezed the bulge there. "You're hard as hell, too. You did so good today. I'm going to try something..." she said with a smile. Alina reached for his belt and undid it. Her fingers opened his pants as the two kissed. Luke couldn't believe his eyes when Alina, the intimidating t-girl who'd taken his anal virginity last night, sunk to her knees in front of the bed.

Alina fished his average-sized erection from his boxer shorts and held it in her warm hand. "I've never done this before. Keep it to yourself if I fuck up or I'll never do it again." With that, she wet her full lips and dropped her head. Alina sucked Luke's dick into her mouth, using her tongue to tickle and toy with the tip.

Luke never saw this coming. He sat back in disbelief, his eyes wide open, experiencing the joy of having his cock sucked by this exotic beauty. Alina closed her lips down tight around his shaft and kept lowering her head until most of his cock disappeared into the warm sanctuary of her mouth. The muscular t-girl let his penis sit there. She got used to the feel of it throb in her mouth. Then she spun her tongue around his girth and looked up at Luke. Watching the sheer ecstasy her sucking provided, Alina started to bob her head.

"I can't believe... this feels toooo spectacular," he babbled. Luke wasn't a stranger to blow jobs, but never like this. This felt indescribably better. Her mouth hummed around his cock and it was like he could feel her everywhere around him. This felt like more than a blow job to him, or maybe it just meant more because of how he felt about her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds