• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

1234

J.J.‭ ‬was feeling quite pleased with himself.‭ ‬He had finished shaking down a mid-level coke dealer and had a fat wad of cash for his troubles.‭ ‬On top of that,‭ ‬he had had the lovely opportunity to beat up both the dealer and his accountant until they coughed up the‭ ‬$50,000‭ ‬he wanted.‭ ‬He was serious about arresting them,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬if they had not paid up,‭ ‬that is.‭ ‬Every now and then he felt like he had to make an arrest just to remind people that he was still on the payroll.‭ ‬He never did show up for the court dates and the people he bothered to arrest would be set free,‭ ‬but the important thing was scaring and inconveniencing those he didn‭'‬t like.‭ ‬The down side was‭ ‬he couldn‭'‬t beat up people he was going to arrest,‭ ‬or steal their money‭; ‬so there was a‭ ‬tradeoff.

After beating the men up,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬was horny.‭ ‬The two seemed to go together.‭ ‬He had thought about fucking the accountant,‭ ‬he was cute in a geeky sort of way,‭ ‬but J.J.‭ ‬was not really into men at the moment.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬it came back to Elaine.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬he‭'‬d find some prostitute for a quickie,‭ ‬but he knew he had to get Elaine back.‭

Raping her a few times‭ (‬could you actually rape a slave, he wondered.‭ ‬He preferred the idea that you could‭) ‬was just going to be the start.‭ ‬The Studio had contacted him.‭ ‬Since they had already paid Sergei and Mark for her they felt they had a legitimate claim,‭ ‬but were willing to sweeten the deal to make sure she was delivered.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬wanted revenge on the‭ ‬slave‭;‬ he wanted payback for‭ ‬her‭ ‬escaping him,‭ ‬for leaving him cuffed and naked with bruised balls.‭ ‬He knew what The Studio did to women and he was more than willing to use some of his new found wealth to make sure they did it to Elaine.‭ ‬All he wanted was to be the one who delivered her there so he could watch them film‭ ‬her die.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬there would be the long drive to Canada for him to enjoy her as much as possible.

He had been on his way to stake out Roy‭'‬s place when he saw Hunter drive off with Elaine in the Bronco.‭ ‬That simplified things a bit.‭ ‬He was not going to risk a direct confrontation with Hunter.‭ ‬He was not stupid enough to want to go head-to-head with Hunter,‭ ‬but he might be able to pull an ambush or something else sneaky.‭ ‬He parked near Hunter‭'‬s house,‭ ‬watched and waited.

The American taxpayers had‭ ‬been kind enough to pay for some pretty sophisticated surveillance equipment for J.J.‭'‬s use.‭ ‬He was supposed to be using it to track criminals,‭ ‬but finding a fuck toy for his revenge was fine with J.J.‭ ‬A parabolic mike on the open window let him hear Hunter and Elaine and cameras covered all the comings and goings of the house.

J.J.‭ ‬had been tempted to ambush Hunter when he took Elaine for a walk:‭ ‬pull up behind him,‭ ‬one quick shot to the head,‭ ‬grab Elaine and run.‭ ‬But homicides on a city street in daylight tended to attract the sort of attention J.J.‭ ‬wished to avoid,‭ ‬so he watched and waited.‭ ‬He discreetly followed them to the Strip and when they went into the Association bar he went back to Hunter‭'‬s house.‭ ‬He could tell that the place had cameras and‭ ‬alarms‭;‬ he was not going to be able to sneak in.‭ ‬More waiting.

When Hunter and Elaine came back,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had taken lots of pictures.‭ ‬Elaine looked so sweet and innocent in the shorts and blouse,‭ ‬he took a few extra close-ups of her lovely legs.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬spent the next hour or two thinking of all he had done to her and all he wanted to do to her.‭ ‬He somehow managed to miss the large van that was also parked across from Hunter‭'‬s.‭ ‬That sort of van just naturally blended into the scenery of Vegas and J.J.‭ ‬was too‭ ‬distracted.

Hunter had left and J.J.‭ ‬was going to make his move,‭ ‬but the van was there first.‭ ‬He didn‭'‬t think too much of the man going in with a big suitcase and coming back out a few minutes later with the same case.‭ ‬He did snap lots of pictures,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬This was Hunter‭'‬s house,‭ ‬the man traded in all sorts of things‭; ‬anything could be in his suitcase.‭ ‬It was only when Hunter got back did J.J.‭ ‬realize that Elaine was gone.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬cursed himself for the missed opportunity.‭ ‬It was only then that he checked his phone and saw the message from Amanda.‭ ‬He had missed her‭ ‬once‭;‬ he wasn‭'‬t going to miss her again.

Later,‭ ‬he was back at his trailer looking through the pictures and trying to figure out what to do next when he got the message from Anna.‭ ‬He smiled.‭ ‬A chance to fight with Anna again and to get Elaine‭? ‬Of course he was in.‭ ‬Maybe he‭'‬d get to kill Anna while he was at it.‭ ‬At the very least,‭ ‬he‭'‬d have Elaine in his power again.

----------------------

Elaine was crying.‭ ‬She had not wanted to,‭ ‬she had wanted to keep her composure and her dignity,‭ ‬but she was failing miserably.‭ ‬She supposed she had good reason to cry.‭ ‬She was being led by a leash off the houseboat and up the ramp to the buildings above and whatever awaited her there.‭ ‬She had no idea who held her leash except that he had made it perfectly clear that he would do whatever it took to ensure her compliance.‭ ‬She had no idea what was in the buildings above except that someone,‭ ‬maybe lots of someones,‭ ‬would be using her for their pleasure.

She held back a sob,‭ ‬a little victory,‭ ‬but tears flowed freely down her cheeks.‭ ‬It was not just the uncertainty,‭ ‬or the certainty that she would be fucked hard and often,‭ ‬it was fatigue.‭ ‬She was cold,‭ ‬tired,‭ ‬sore and hungry.‭ ‬The night before last her owner,‭ ‬Roy,‭ ‬had had her up all night and used her hard.‭ ‬She smiled briefly thinking about that but fell quickly into despair when she thought that she might never see Roy again.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬she had slept for a few hours then Hunter had taken her away to his house for‭ ‬more sex.‭ ‬Then she had been stolen by Syd and had spent the last night‭ ‬being tied up and raped.‭ ‬She had been fucked a lot and slept‭ ‬very‭ ‬little and it was‭ ‬all‭ ‬catching up with her.‭

Elaine tried not to look at the guards or anyone else.‭ ‬She knew what she looked like.‭ ‬She was naked except for a collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles.‭ ‬Dried and drying semen from Syd‭'‬s all night use of her was on her legs and ass.‭ ‬There were welts from Hunter‭'‬s riding crop and Syd‭'‬s belt on her back,‭ ‬ass and legs.‭ ‬There was no doubt what had been done to her and the leash and collar were an open invitation for others to do the same.

Elaine noted that it was a beautiful morning.‭ ‬The sun was just up and the light clear on the desert.‭ ‬Sprinklers turned on and began watering the grass of the compound.‭ ‬The cottonwoods and olive trees still had their leaves and the shadows were crisp and clear.‭ ‬But it was the desert,‭ ‬it was October and Elaine was naked,‭ ‬so‭ ‬it was chilly out.‭ ‬She could feel the goosebumps on her fair skin and knew her nipples were rock hard.‭ ‬Elaine was led across the‭ ‬courtyard‭;‬ a few other people were stirring and gave her curious glances.‭ ‬Finally she was led into a two story stucco‭ ‬building at the edge of the grounds.‭ ‬Her leader carded in one door,‭ ‬then entered in a combination on a keypad.‭ ‬The door,‭ ‬a very solid door,‭ ‬opened with a clank and Elaine was led inside.

It was warmer inside and Elaine felt a little better,‭ ‬but not much.‭ ‬She was standing by a‭ ‬counter‭;‬ it reminded her of a registration desk at a hotel.‭ ‬The lobby was small,‭ ‬a couple of chairs,‭ ‬the counter and another stout door.‭ ‬There was no one at the counter,‭ ‬but the man who led her reached over the counter and grabbed a key.‭ ‬He keyed in a combination and the door clicked open.‭ ‬He gave Elaine‭'‬s leash a tug and led her through the door,‭ ‬deeper into the building.‭ ‬Elaine saw a cozy looking living room to her right,‭ ‬but she was pulled to the left and down another hallway.‭ ‬At the end there was another door.‭ ‬The man used the key he had picked up from the desk to open it.

‭"‬In here,‭"‬ he said to her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine stepped into the room.

She was pleasantly surprised.‭ ‬The room had a small door off one side and a curtained window off another.‭ ‬There was a bed against the wall,‭ ‬a chair and a small table.‭ ‬Elaine‭'‬s eyes quickly went to the table.‭ ‬There was a covered plate on it and Elaine could smell bacon.‭ ‬Her stomach rumbled.

The man took off the leash and removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles,‭ ‬leaving her wearing only her collar.‭ ‬She flashed him a teary look of gratitude.

The man opened the small door off the side of the room and revealed a small bathroom.‭ ‬Except for the window,‭ ‬Elaine was reminded strongly of the basement room in Sam‭'‬s house.‭ ‬She shuddered a little thinking of what had happened in that room.

‭"‬Eat,‭ ‬get cleaned up and sleep,‭"‬ he ordered her.‭ "‬Someone will be here for you later.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said,‭ "‬thank you,‭ ‬sir.‭"

He left and locked the door behind him.‭ ‬Elaine parted the curtains to look out the window.‭ ‬It was barred,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬and offered a limited view of the lake.‭ ‬She could see the far shore and wondered where the van was.‭ ‬The window was secure,‭ ‬she assumed the door was secure and if that was not then the other doors after it were.

Time to take care of herself.‭ ‬Elaine attacked the plate of food ravenously.‭ ‬There was bacon,‭ ‬scrambled eggs,‭ ‬fruit and sourdough toast.‭ ‬It did not take her long to eat every last bite of food.‭ ‬She was tempted to just fall asleep,‭ ‬but she had been ordered to clean up.‭ ‬She took a quick‭ ‬shower‭;‬ just enough to get clean then collapsed onto the bed and was asleep within minutes.

--------------

‭"‬J.J.,‭ ‬meet Doug,‭"‬ Anna introduced the two of them.‭ "‬Doug,‭ ‬this is J.J.‭"

The three of them were in a chain motel off the interstate on the fringes of Las Vegas.‭ ‬It was a quick and easy place to get to without all the hassle of going through a casino.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had offered his place,‭ ‬but Anna had refused to go anywhere near that sty.‭ ‬She suggested he clean it up with a flamethrower.

‭"‬You're the cop,‭ ‬right‭?" ‬Doug asked as he shook the shorter man's hand.

J.J.‭ ‬smiled.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬I'm paid to be a cop.‭ ‬You're the breaking and entering man‭?"

"I've done some work in that line,‭" ‬Doug answered modestly.

J.J.‭ ‬turned to Anna.‭ "‬She's not at Roy's or Hunter‭'‬s.‭ ‬Why do we need a b and e guy‭?"

Doug stiffened,‭ ‬but Anna calmed him with a hand on his arm.‭ ‬Same old J.J.,‭ ‬she thought and was relieved.‭ ‬This would make this all the more fun.‭ "‬Doug is one of the best at getting into places and getting back out again with what he was after.‭ ‬He always keeps what he was after,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬Anna knew about J.J.‭ ‬losing Elaine and could not resist the dig.

J.J.‭ ‬laughed.‭ "‬Nice one,‭ ‬Anna.‭"‬ He was going to enjoy the game,‭ ‬too.‭ "‬Fine.‭"

"If our little slave is not with Roy or Hunter,‭ ‬then where is she‭?"‬ Anna asked.

‭"‬Someone took her away in a suitcase,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said and opened his laptop.‭ ‬He opened the file with the pictures and found the ones of Syd going in and out.‭ "‬Know him‭?"

Doug looked at the pictures and shook his head.‭ ‬Mentally,‭ ‬he was sizing up both J.J.‭ ‬and Syd.‭ ‬Doug knew enough about J.J.‭ ‬and others like him to be wary of the man.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had the classic short guy complex,‭ ‬was sensitive to every slight and violent in response.‭ ‬There was not much‭ ‬self-control to him.‭ ‬Doug had no doubt he could take him,‭ ‬he‭'‬d had Green Beret‭ ‬training while in the army,‭ ‬but he did not want to fight with a member of his own team if he did not have to.‭ ‬Syd did not seem like much of a threat,‭ ‬at least from the few pictures he could see.

‭"‬I do,‭"‬ Anna said.‭ "‬His name‭'‬s Syd and he works for Bill.‭"

"The dealer‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬asked.

‭"‬That‭'‬s right,‭"‬ Anna answered.

J.J.‭ ‬took out a cigarette,‭ ‬offered one to Doug then lit both of them.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬Doug,‭ ‬it looks we are going to need you after all.‭ ‬We need to steal a slave out from‭ ‬one of the biggest dealers in the West.‭"

"What‭'‬s the scene‭?"‬ Doug asked.

‭"‬He‭'‬s probably got her,‭ ‬or is taking her to his compound on the Arizona side of Lake Mead.‭ ‬Guards,‭ ‬lots of locks and security points,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said.‭ ‬He began opening other files.‭ ‬He had staked out Bill‭'‬s compound for‭ ‬a while a year or two again,‭ ‬ostensibly to monitor him for any illegal arms or drug sales,‭ ‬but really to look for a way to blackmail Bill and maybe get a slave out of the deal.‭ ‬It had not gone anywhere.‭ "‬It‭'‬s set up to keep people in,‭ ‬not out.‭"

"Let me see what you‭'‬ve got,‭"‬ Doug said,‭ ‬all business.

J.J.‭ ‬passed the laptop over and Doug pored over his files.

‭"‬Miss me‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬taunted Anna.

‭"‬Hardly,‭"‬ Anna snorted.‭ "‬You had your purposes,‭ ‬but nothing I need at the moment.‭"

"I saw you got your guy in Chicago,‭"‬ J.J.‭ ‬said.‭ "‬Congratulations.‭ ‬Did he put up much of a fight‭?"

"That,‭"‬ Anna sneered,‭ "‬is none of your business.‭ ‬Do you want to join him‭?"

"Death threats already‭?"‬ J.J.‭ ‬laughed.‭ "‬I thought we agreed to be civil‭?"

"I agreed to no such thing,‭"‬ Anna smiled‭ ‬now.‭ ‬She did enjoy these games.

Love this!

‭"‬If the two of you can kindly shut the fuck up I can concentrate a little better.‭ ‬Better yet,‭ ‬fuck off and go get a drink until I can study all of this,‭"‬ Doug said without looking up.

J.J.‭ ‬and Anna quietly left and went to the hotel bar.‭ ‬When they came back an hour later,‭ ‬Doug had a plan.

--------------

Elaine was still in a deep sleep when she was slapped awake.‭ ‬It was not a hard slap,‭ ‬a light one to her face but it was enough to wake her up.‭ ‬It took her a minute more to remember where she was and then she was able to focus on the man standing in front of her.‭ ‬It was one of the guards who had led her off the boat this morning.‭ ‬He made no effort to hide that fact that he was looking her naked‭ ‬body up and down and even reached down to play with her breasts while she emerged from her fog.‭ ‬She felt like she should slap his hand away,‭ ‬but she knew it was not her place.‭ ‬She saw the bulge in his pants and wondered what else he had planned for her.

As if he was reading her mind he smiled and unzipped his pants,‭ ‬his hard cock popped out.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at him,‭ ‬sleep still fogging her brain.‭ ‬He smiled and put a hand behind her head.‭ ‬He firmly guided her head to his cock.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to fight,‭ ‬but knew it would do no good.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and opened her mouth.‭ ‬He pushed into her mouth,‭ ‬and Elaine,‭ ‬like the good slave she was,‭ ‬sucked his cock.‭ ‬He let her do the work,‭ ‬just guiding her with his hand on her head.‭ ‬He was not that big so Elaine had‭ ‬no trouble getting him into her throat.‭ ‬She did not know what was in store for her,‭ ‬but she did know giving head and lost herself for a few minutes in pleasuring this man.‭ ‬He moaned and came in her‭ ‬mouth‭;‬ Elaine swallowed,‭ ‬and licked his shaft clean.

He patted her on the head and zipped his pants back up.‭ "‬Get up,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬Eat,‭"‬ he pointed to a tray on the table.‭ "‬I‭'‬ll be back in fifteen minutes.‭"

There was a sandwich and salad on the tray and Elaine ate with gusto.‭ ‬She finished quickly and was just starting to do some stretching when the door to her room opened.‭ ‬The same guard was there with a shit eating grin on his face.

‭"‬Don‭'‬t stop,‭"‬ he said to her as he watched her stretch wearing only her collar.

Elaine blushed but continued.‭ ‬Spending most of the last two days tied up had left her with lots of knots and kinks in her muscles.‭ ‬She knew she was on display,‭ ‬that this man had already made her suck his cock,‭ ‬but anything else was going to happen anyway so she might as well at least feel better.‭ ‬He let her stretch for about another ten minutes then checked his watch.

‭"‬That‭'‬s enough,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬Stand up and turn around.‭ ‬Face the wall,‭ ‬Put your hands behind your back.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine did as she was told.

He put a pair of cuffs on her hands,‭ ‬took another moment to rub her ass then hooked a leash to her collar.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s go,‭"‬ he said and led her out.

Elaine felt better after her rest and shower.‭ ‬She was not sure what was going to happen next,‭ ‬but she was rested,‭ ‬clean and fed.‭ ‬She had the strength and confidence to deal with anything.‭ ‬At least she hoped she did.‭ ‬She was led from her room and back out the way she had come in.‭ ‬It was afternoon by now and the sun was pleasantly warm on her bare body.‭ ‬She would have liked to have spent some time outside,‭ ‬but was quickly hustled into another building.‭ ‬This one seemed like the main building of the compound,‭ ‬it was a sprawling,‭ ‬two story ranch house.‭ ‬Pines,‭ ‬olive trees and cottonwoods shaded the house and provided a nice‭ ‬yard.‭ ‬Tables and a ramada offered a pleasant retreat.‭ ‬A few people,‭ ‬mostly men,‭ ‬but at least one other woman on a leash,‭ ‬relaxed in the yard.

Elaine was led in a side door and down another short hallway to an office.‭ ‬Another office,‭ ‬she thought wryly,‭ ‬just like Roy and Mark and‭

I don't remember who this is.Monon.‭ ‬She supposed that it did indicate some kind of order and that was reassuring.‭ ‬The guard knocked on the door then entered.

Elaine was a little surprised to see Bill sitting behind the desk.‭ ‬It had only been yesterday‭ ‬that Hunter had let Bill use her at the bar.‭ ‬Elaine quickly looked around for Pixie,‭ ‬but the slave was not there.‭ ‬Bill looked the same.‭ ‬He was around average height with a build that hinted of the thickening of middle age.‭ ‬Elaine knew he was strong,‭ ‬despite the spare tire around his waist.‭ ‬He was handsome,‭ ‬with a neatly trimmed full salt‭ ‬and pepper beard and perfectly styled black hair.‭ ‬For the first time,‭ ‬Elaine noted the black onyx pinkie ring on his left hand.‭ ‬Men with pinkie rings always made Elaine‭ ‬wary‭;‬ she just did not think many respectable men had them.‭ ‬Staring at him,‭ ‬she could not help but think that not long ago she had been on her knees in front of him with his cock in her mouth.

‭"‬Hello,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ he said to her warmly,‭ "‬Lovely to see you again.‭"‬

Bill quickly appraised Elaine.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build‭; ‬a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes and a shy smile.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and neck.‭ ‬Her complexion was fair,‭ ‬pale but with a little color,‭ ‬a light all over tan.‭ ‬He knew she had a wonderful ass,‭ ‬curvy but firm.‭ ‬She was thirty,‭ ‬a little older than Bill usually liked new slaves,‭ ‬but she was just coming into the peak‭ ‬of her beauty and was old enough to really‭ ‬appreciate her situation.‭ ‬He‭ ‬smiled‭;‬ she was an excellent piece of merchandise.

Bill nodded to the guard and the guard grabbed Elaine‭'‬s shoulders.

Bill took a wicked looking pair of clippers out‭ ‬of his desk drawer.‭ ‬Elaine had once seen her father use a pair like that to cut sheet metal.‭ ‬He walked over to Elaine and put the clippers to her neck.‭ ‬Elaine froze,‭ ‬scared.‭ ‬Bill opened the clippers and slipped one side between her neck and her collar then closed it.‭ ‬The collar,‭ ‬Roy‭'‬s collar,‭ ‬fell to the floor.‭ ‬He set the clippers down and opened a box.‭ ‬Inside was another collar.‭ ‬This was one was more functional looking than she was used to.‭ ‬It was black nylon webbing with a soft lining on the inside.‭ ‬There was the obligatory loop for the leash and a small,‭ ‬strong looking lock on it.‭ ‬Next to the lock was a small box,‭ ‬about the size of a cigarette lighter.‭ ‬Elaine could see wires woven into the nylon,‭ ‬to make the collar stronger,‭ ‬she hoped.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stealing Elaine Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds