• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 05

Hers For Life Ch. 05

**
Up until this point Beth has pushed her husband to the point that he now allows her to whip him when she is angry with him and forced him to wear a chastity belt. He does the chores and for the first time Beth invited one of her best friends over and revealed all this. He is completely shocked and humiliated as he is now naked, wearing a chastity cage in front of his wife and her best friend. Now she knows his wife cheats on him and doesn't fuck him, and soon she'll know even more.

**

Alie freaked out when she saw the chastity cage. She yelled "What is that?" as she instinctively grabbed the penis cage between two fingers to inspect it.

"It's his chastity cage, its locked and I have the key," she showed the key tucked on a chain under her shirt.

"So he can't cum unless you let him out?"

"That's right."

"That's amazing, oh my god, but look how tiny it is, the cage is like, it's shorter than my pinky," she said, comparing the two. She pulled at it a bit, "wow he's locked in there good."

"Don't forget about her feet baby."

So I got down on my knees, happy to kind of hide it as I started to kiss Alie's toes.

"When's the last time he came?"

"3 week ago, almost"

"Holy shit! Is that normal?"

"It varies, usually once a week, but he's done 3 weeks a few times, his record is 32 days."

"Does he ask to come out, or only when you want?"

"He's not allowed to beg, that just makes it worse, he just waits until I feel like it."

After I had rubbed on Alie's feet for a bit she announced, "God, you're right, he's really not good at it, it's awkward, not cohesive. Just stop. Beth you're polite, that's not a very good foot rub at all. If that's what he does to feet...your poor breasts."

Beth laughed knowingly. I think she was eager to get the agreement from someone else, confirm her own position on my skills. It would only serve to make her more controlling, I feared.

"So you let him out for 3 weeks, he jerks off and you lock him back up?"

"Yup, usually he has to eat his own cum too, and in the meantime, he works my dildos for me."

"I never thought I'd like marriage, but a situation like this. I could get into, and get away from me, slave!"

So, I got up and walked back to my chair when Alie cried out, "Oh, his ass, it's got like marks or bruises, do you beat him too?"

"Yup, sometimes. He whines and complains sometimes, and I hate that shit, so that's been a great way to teach him how to behave. "

"Oh god," Alie said, unable to contain herself, "and he lets you?"

"Yes, at first he wasn't willing, but I guess the best way to put it is that I broke him, because at first he'd argue, hold out, I had to move him slowly, little things at a time, or else he's snap, but eventually, he'd given up so much, a little at a time, that I had power, and it like overwhelmed him. It honestly took years, but I feel like I have him the way I want him now. We have a really good relationship. I get exactly what I want and he gets a hot wife."

"So now, he just knows, he does what I want. And besides, I've never told anyone this, but one time early in school, we were playing around and it kind of morphed into a serious competition of who could pin the other person and I just beat him, he was on top of me and I wrestled him off me and got on top and pinned him so he couldn't escape, and I stripped him naked and shoved old dirty socks in his mouth and he couldn't stop me. I could have raped him, but since he would have liked that, I didn't, instead I just let him up."

"So, even if he did resist, I'm pretty sure I could just drag him and restrain him anyways, unless he like, punched me or something. but even then, if he took it to that level, he'd go jail, and if he didn't or if it wasn't enough to hurt me, I'd probably beat his ass really, really good. I'm probably tougher than him, way more athletic, taller, hes slowly adding pounds over me though."

"Maybe that's his plan! So, you can't kick his ass."

Beth laughed, "Yes, maybe, honestly I think about it, but I know it would never escalate to that, you're such a good boy for me. I trust you."

"Awww, what do you hit him with?"

"A crop, it's basically just a stick with some leather on it for bite."

"You beat your husband with a stick when he's bad, oh my god, that's awesome! What's he do when you hit him?"

"What I'd expect anyone would do, at first he tries to be tough and take it, but he starts to gasp and kind of dodge them, move away, it gets pathetic if I keep going."

"You gotta let me try it!"

"Baby, go get the cuffs and crop and handcuff yourself to the bed."

"What? Don't make me."

"Are you whining, in front of my guest?" she said, in the kind of mock surprise a parent uses to their kid.

"I think it was more begging," Alie said, "you were begging weren't you?"

'No, I wasn't, I'm just surprised."

"I'm sure he's really, really embarrassed that you're around, that you're seeing all this, isn't that right, baby?"

I just nodded.

Beth looked sympathetic, "You trust me though, to protect you, to do what I want, even though this is humiliating for you?"

"Yes, Beth."

"Then go get the crop and handcuff yourself to the bed."

"Holy shit," Alie said to herself as I left.

I put the crop on the bed and handcuffed myself to the bed post and waited in the bedroom.

The place was small so I could hear their conversation in the other room pretty well.

"I'm interested to see this actually, you working on him, I think I'm too gentle on him, obviously I love him and know he's kind of a pussy, so I ease up pretty quickly."

"Yeah? So you want me to really hit him? I thought it was just a chance for me to try it for a few hits."

"No, if that's what you want, you can do whatever you like, I think it may be good for him, he knows me, feels safe, knows my limits, I mean, I wanted today to be about later, and about me kind of showing off, I'm very proud of how I've gotten him, it was a real struggle, I felt like I was groping in the dark a lot, I felt like maybe I was making a mistake, but it's so rewarding now. And seeing someone else get it, makes me less hesitant about the whole thing."

"Originally, I was going to keep almost all of this a secret, mostly to protect his privacy, but once you got here, well I just couldn't keep it a secret and I figured it'll all probably help him align his point of view to my way, and you using the crop couldn't hurt either. And besides I have no one to talk to about this, I needed someone."

"Let's go then, I'm ready," Alie said.

"Let me finish this glass of wine, put some music on, there's no hurry." I heard her get up and some music started that drowned out most of the conversation, but it turned to more normal things, more about Alie, from what little I could make out.

Maybe 20 minutes later, as I was stuck around the bed, I heard the music get shut off and the girls come into the room.

"Oh cool," giggled Alie. "He's all ready."

"You are so sexy, baby," Beth cooed.

My ass generally kind of faced the door, and I didn't want to move this time, because it would, I guess, be obvious to Beth I was shy and embarrassed. So I didn't move, and thus when they came around the corner, they saw my naked ass pointed at them.

As Alie had noticed, my ass still had some mild bruise lines from a week ago when I didn't want to clean when Beth left, instead I went out with my friends before it was done.

Beth showed her the crop. "So, obviously there's nothing to it, you just hit him, there's no routine, sometimes I make him count them, sometimes I make him thank me, sometimes I go soft and slowly with big ones in between, so he's always afraid a big one is coming, other times just a quick succession of ones as hard as I can, just do whatever you feel like."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Beth continued, "you can start, and just before you start I want you to know that when we first started hanging out, after he had met you maybe twice he said he didn't like you

"He did?" I could hear the amusement in Alie's voice.

"Yeah, he said, I think, this is ironic now, but that you have no self respect, that you're confidence and sarcasm just meant you were insecure and trying to hide it. It was quite a speach, he really went after you."

"Yeah? Anything more?"

"Sure, lots, he brought you up fairly often. Thought you were just a stupid slut, you'd never do anything with yourself, all kinds of stuff, but you can ask him, honestly baby, did you say that stuff?"

I was still facing mostly away from them and Alie said, "look at me when you answer."

I looked behind me, to see her standing above me, gently stroking the whip with a triumphant smile on her face and I said, "Yes, pretty much." I said looking very sad.

"Ok, I'll be back in a bit." Beth said with a laugh and left and closed the door behind her.

"Do you have anything to say, now that you can't say it from your high horse?" Alie asked from above.

"I'm sorry, Alie."

"Well obviously, since I have this crop here. In any case, I'm going to really make you sorry you said that stuff."

She rubbed the crop over my ass, and said, "Are you afraid?"

I just nodded.

"Does it hurt when Beth does it?"

I said yes.

"Are you afraid then also?"

"Yes."

"More or less afraid now?" She put the crop under my chin, to guide my face to look at her.

"More."

"Why?

"I don't trust you, or know what you will do." I heard Beth in the kitchen as Alie walked back to beside me and started to tap the crop against my knee, until I put my knees together, then she placed it at the base of my ass and pushed a bit, making me rise up. She was posing me with just the tip of her crop.

Then Beth opened the door, holding an empty wine glass.

"Does it turn you on, doing this?" Beth asked, "Because it makes me so horny."

"Yeah, I love this stuff," Alie said.

"Do me a favor then, wear only your underwear, I love doing it like that, or naked, I love wearing heels too. I want to see you beat him in your bra and panties when I come back."

"I'd love to, doll," Alie said.

"Perfect, I'll be right back." This time I heard her head into the bathroom.

"I always wondered what she saw in you, I never really liked you either, because you were weak, lame, not a man, but now I see it, now I see why she chose you when guys would line up for her, because this way she has both. She can come home to you, and have some real guy's dick in her mouth."

"So, I know you don't like me, but do you think I'm sexy? Would you like to see me take off my clothes?"

I didn't answer right away, thinking it rhetorical, but she said, "well?"

"Yes, you're very sexy."

"And?"

"I want to see you take off your clothes."

''Ass up, don't drop it, hold the position I put you in." Then she tapped my elbows until I pushed them together, now I was in a pretty precarious pose, a slight nudge with her knee would send me toppling over.

She used her crop to turn my head backwards again, then she put the crop between my teeth to hold as she took a step back and slowly peeled off her shirt, leaving a black bra covering her breasts.

"You like this don't you?"

I nodded as she undid her fly and slide her pants down and stepped out them, now only in black shiny bra and panties.

"There, now you must have imagined fucking me at some point, imagined me naked, what was it like?"

"I never did."

She pressed the stick against my ass, not hit just held it and said, "Liar. I think I intimidate you, that's why you were biased against me, I scare you a bit. Is that true?"

I though about it and admitted that was at least part of it, so I said yes.

"It's pathetic, you attack me to your girlfriend because of that. Call me the name you called me to your girlfriend."

I said nothing, she hit me for the first time, not that hard, "tell me"

"I said you were insecure."

"No, no, the worst, one, the one that's purpose is to degrade women."

"I called you a stupid slut."

She hit me hard this time, making me jump a bit. "And you said I had no respect, that I was pathetic, look at you, it's so rare that someone has to eat there own words like this, be faced with how wrong they were. Say it again."

I called her it again and she hit me hard. "Oh, you're getting nice red lines."

"Again."

She hit me, "keep your ass up high, keep it up."

She kept going, she'd make me call her the name, then hit me hard, it happened 12 times then I lost count, but I bet it was more then 20 before my ass was on fire, I was dropping my ass with every blow and she made me put it back up, she'd keep saying 'say it, say it,' as she would push my body with her knee, pull my hair, shake me, until I said it then she'd hit me.

When finally I just refused to say it anymore, and I said, "I'm sorry, Alie, I'm sorry, I'm wrong, it's not true."

She just laughed, "get it up, ass up!"

"I'm sorry," I said, "please."

"You know she's going to fuck other guys right? It's just a matter of time."

"No, she won't."

Alie laughed uproariously, "Oh my god, you're so ignorant. How dare you judge me, when this is what you do? While Beth is out fucking some real man, you're going to be here, tied up, beaten, Beth's pussy is going to be filled with some big, hard cock. Right?"

"No, it's not true."

Alie laughed again, "Get your ass up, let's go!"

She was getting ready to hit me again when Beth came back in.

"Ohhh thong, look at that bubble butt!" Beth said, "I want to smack that thing."

"Not till you get down to your underwear too." Alie said.

"I'm not wearing any, you little dominatrix. You done with him?"

"Taking a break..." said Alie then whacked me hard once more making me cry out, "Now."

"OK, unlock him, I'll be right back again."

After Alie let me go with a evil grin, "she's going to fuck other guys, a lot," she whispered in my ear.

Beth came back in with a full wine cup.

"Sit down baby, on the floor."

"Is that?" Alie asked in a high voice.

"Yup," said Beth, "got a snack for you baby, show Alie for me how good you are."

"He drinks your piss?!" Alie almost yelled.

"Only once, this will be twice."

She handed me the glass, warm of course, and they both watched as I put it to my lips.

"Wow," said Alie, as I took my first sip. "Crazy."

They both watched and insulted me, Alie still had the crop and would occasionally flick the soles of my feet, making me flinch.

"Does it taste like wine?" Alie asked, "that's just a couple of glasses of wine on their way out."

"Of all the pee to drink, you get the classiest," said Alie, "a nice Chardonnay pee. I bet through that wonderful body of hers, it might even taste good."

"We don't even kiss anymore," Beth said, "after he's drank my piss and licked my ass, his mouth, I just think of that, and can't."

"He licks your ass too!" Alie was constantly surprised by the new information.

"Yeah, not often though."

"Can you get him to lick mine?"

"No, I wouldn't like that." Beth said, reserved.

"Alright, I understand, I kinda forget he is your husband, he feels like a toy today."

Beth smiled again, "Yeah, I can see how you'd think that."

I steadily drank the whole thing, it went down much easier this time and then Beth took the empty glass from me and said, "cuff yourself."

I whimpered, but did it, not willing to do anything more to object. When I was locked in, they had a look at my ass and Beth said, "I think this is about as red and welt-y as I've made it before, there's gonna be a few nice bruises in there."

"Nice," said Alie, pleased.

"What do you think?" Beth asked.

"I want to keep going."

"Sure," Beth said, I was hurt she was so agreeable, I didn't feel like she had any concern for me, just impressing her old friend that she felt was more adventurous than her, proving her wrong at my expense. A great price for me to pay just to make her look good for a friend she never sees.

Beth hopped on the bed in her bare feet, sweats and a hoodie as Alie was behind me in her bra and panties, rubbing the crop over my body.

"God, that does look sexy" said, Beth, "you two look good. You all powerful and you so helpless, mmmm"

"I want to see you do it later," said Alie.

"I told you, I'm naked under here."

"Then do it naked, I'm sure that will be sexy as hell."

"Maybe."

She started to hit the back of my legs now, right under my ass, they were untouched so far, so each strike didn't feel like it was already burning, but that was a sensitive area, and it soon got as bad as my ass. Beth just watched from above, laying on her stomach on the bed, her hands under her chin as Alie worked over my ass and thighs. She was watching with a grin as I moaned and pleaded and Alie just ignored me.

Alie kept going. Not much talking, just hitting me, and it got really sore, I couldn't take it. I looked up at Beth, with a face that begged for help, but she just smiled and shrugged.

I started waddling on my knees to avoid her, a desperate measure, obviously it was so easy for her to just side step once and swing, making me yell out and scramble to buy time again, even if it was just a few seconds.

It still kept going, I started to break down and said "please stop, don't, please." and Beth just said, "Don't you beg. Be a man."

Two hits later, I started to cry, silently, tears running down my face and Beth noticed quickly, and said, "look, you made him cry. I think that's worse then begging, but at least it's quiet."

Alie reached down and cranked my head to face her and said, "look at that." as she took a tear from my cheek with her finger. She had no pity or anything in her eyes as she looked at me.

She hit me hard two more times in rapid succession making me do a crying sniffle that made the two girls laugh.

"I'll tell you what, if you can convince Beth to hit you once in her birthday suit, and some sexy heels. I'll stop. Go ahead and ask." She hit me again, making me yell.

"Beth, would you please do what she says?"

"What?" Alie hit me.

"Would you put on heels, take off your clothes and hit me?"

"I guess, you've been a good boy today." She got off the bed and Alie hit me three more times before Beth came from the closet with her heels and dropped them on the floor then slide out of her pants, revealing that perfect pussy and slide her top off and stepped into the heels.

"As hard as you can, doll." Alie said.

"Is that what you want, baby?" Beth asked me.

"Yes."

"Ok..." she wound up and smashed me hard, making me cry out and then I curled up, unwilling to take anymore.

"Ok, ok," said Beth, "you're done, get back up though so we can have a look."

Still crying a little, I did. They both got down real close to my ass, I felt their fingers running over my red hot skin, feeling the puffy welts all over it.

"This is going to look so good for what's next," Beth said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds