• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Mistress to Obey Ch. 04

A Mistress to Obey Ch. 04

1234

This story includes female domination, forced fem, forced bi and discipline. Not your thing, please find a different story.

I follow Mistress into the playroom wearing just the thigh high nylons and heels. I'm so hoping she is in a good mood after watching her have several orgasms with Terrell. Maybe she will be in a more playful mood, hopefully, thinking about my last spanking.

'Go stand in front of the mirror Billie,' she tells me as I move to stand in front of the full length mirror. 'Take a good look Billie.'

I look at myself, in nylons and heels, my hair ruffled up, lipstick smeared around my lips and, oh no, I big string of cum on one cheek. I can't believe what we just did. I just sucked off a black guy and licked up all his cum. She really is turning me into a slutty sissyboy.

'Like what you see sissyboy?'

I look at myself again. Was this what I wanted? I look at my soft cock and remember how hard I was when I had his cock in my mouth. How badly I wanted his cock, his big, black cock.

'I asked you a question sissy. Now tell me what you see in the mirror.'

I just look at myself and then say it. 'I see a sissy fag Mistress.'

'Very good Billie, that is what I see too. You liked it didn't you Billie? You liked sucking his black cock. You liked having me see what a faggot you are. Didn't you?'

Everything seems so out of control and I don't know what to do about it or even if I want to do anything about it. But where might she take this? 'I don't know what to think Mistress. I really didn't think I would react like I have. It has been so much more than I was ever expected. It scares me where this could be heading Mistress.'

'You talk a lot silly boy. I may have to put you on speech restrictions. Now answer my fucking question. Did you like it?'

Looking down as I answer, 'Yes Mistress, I liked it.'

'What did you like Billie? What made that little cock of yours hard?'

'Mistress, I liked it all. The feeling I get when under your control and being pushed places I never thought I could ever go. As its happening it's so exciting but when I think later about what I did it makes me feel disgusted with myself.'

'Again boy, you talk too much. Tell me what made that cock of yours hard. I was watching you boy, now tell me.'

I know what she wants from me and maybe she is right. 'His black cock made me hard Mistress.'

'What does that make you boy?'

Looking at her intense glare in the mirror, I answer. 'A faggot Mistress.'

'You know you are, not just a faggot, but a submissive little sissy faggot. You really can't be much more than a fag than that and that is what you are, right?'

'Yes Mistress, you are right,' I admit knowing the way I have behaved since meeting her that she would have to think that about me.

'You need me, don't you Billie. You need a woman like me that know what boys like you need.'

Head down, feeling a little broken, like what I want really isn't important to her at all but I know I have to do this. 'Yes Mistress, I need you.'

'You will do what I want, with who I want, when I want, won't you?

'Yes Mistress, I will.'

'Why?'

I look up at her, 'Because I'm a slutty sissy faggot Mistress and I want to please you.'

'Good boy, now kneel down on this facing the mirror,' she tells me placing a large padded pillow down for me to kneel on. 'Stay there and take a good luck at yourself and that cum better still be on your cheek when I get back sissyboy.'

She leaves me kneeling there and I have so many thoughts running through my head. I know I should be trying to get out of this situation but I can't seem to stop from doing as she wishes. I kneel there for what must be at least a half an hour till she comes back into the room. She has redone her makeup, rather dark and heavy, has put on a black leather corset that present her breasts perfectly. Thigh high nylons and black, spiked boots that come up to her thighs make her even taller. A tight black leather collar fit tightly on her neck. Several silver metal spiked adorns the collar. I am reminded of all the pictures and videos I have fantasized about displaying women in leather, dominant women. She looked so erotic.

'Did you miss me sissyboy?'

'Yes Mistress, I love the way you look Mistress.'

'I bet you do silly boy. But are you sure you can do as told?'

'Yes Mistress, I'm sure.'

She moves over and pick up a small wooden box and sits it in front of me. Then she goes to the kitchen and comes back with a saucer. 'You know what I want Billie, do it.'

I look down and I do know what she wants. She wants me to cum in the saucer and to lick it all up. She knows that I really don't like that, that I find it very demeaning. I see her move to where when I look down at the saucer, I see her high heeled boots in the mirror. I know I have to do this and reach down and start stroking my cock. It doesn't take long to get hard as I hear her talking to me.

'That's right, my little fagboy, cum for your Mistress. You know you don't deserve to cum any way except this way till you earn it. You have to impress me if you think you ever have a chance for more with me. I know you want to fuck me but faggots got to earn that right with me. That's right, stroke that little cock. I want to see a big load in that saucer and you know what you will do then don't you, you little faggot?'

'Yes Mistress, I will lick it up.'

'Why?'

'Because I'm a nasty faggot Mistress.'

'Good boy, I'm going to give you a countdown. Don't disappoint me.'

She starts counting down from ten. I stroke myself faster, looking at her boots in the mirror knowing I don't want to disappoint her. She continues to verbally abuse me especially about what I looked like sucking Terrell's cock. How I looked like I wanted it so much. Stroking fast so into listening to her and the countdown and realize I am about to cum and she is only down to five. I stop stroking and squeeze my cock tightly trying to stop the feeling. It doesn't work and when she said three, my cock started coating the saucer. I moan loudly, it feels so good. Then I think about what I did, that I didn't wait.

'Bad boy, such a bad boy. Don't you fucking even think about looking up at me. Now beg me to let you lick up your mess.'

I know I am in trouble so want to try and make up for it. 'Mistress, can I lick up my cum for you?'

'Do you really want to do it boy? Do you want to lick up all your cum? You realize how fucking pathetic that is? Wanting to lick it all up like the fag you are.'

'Yes please Mistress, I want to do it so badly. I want to show you what a fag I am.'

'Do it faggot, get that tongue out and let me watch my little cumslut. Do it faggot.'

I lean down, stick my tongue out and lick up a long strand of cum. It is cold and feels so slimy in my mouth. I don't know if I can do this. I force myself to swallow.

'Tell me how much you loved that faggot.'

Hating it but only one answer. 'I loved it Mistress.'

'Do it again faggot, lick up a nice big load of cum, lean up, open your mouth and show me your cum.'

It's so humiliating but I imagine that is what she wants it to be and I know I have already disappointed her once already so I do it. Lift my head, open wide and show her the cum coating the top of me tongue. The flash makes me jump and then I realize what she had done. How nasty must that have looked.

'Good boy, swallow now and clean up the rest of your mess.'

I just give in and go back and start licking up the rest of the cum. It's so disgusting and I try to understand things, accept things, but it is so hard. I see a couple more flashes but don't stop. Finally I finish and just stay there on my knees head down. She moves in front of me, her smooth pussy right in front of me.

'I was going to let you kiss this tonight boy. But you can't control yourself or just want to piss me off, I'm not sure which.'

'I'm sorry Mistress, you just excite me so much. The way you talk to me, the way you treat me, I just lost control. I'm really sorry and will try and make it up to you, please.' She hand me my phone. On it is the picture of me, the cum so obvious on my tongue.

'Call someone in your address book and tell them what you just did faggot.'

Oh god, no, I can't do that. 'Mistress, I can't do that. There has to be some limits and I really can't do that.'

'I understand, please get up Billie.'

I get up and she leads me over to what I recognize from videos is a stock. She makes me place my feet between two boards and then squeezed them together, trapping my legs in the round holes, holding my legs spread wide. Then she bends me over and closed the board trapping my head and arms. I knew she was going to punished me. She holds a wooden paddle and lowers it showing it to me. It looks like the fraternity paddles you used to see. It looks a little smaller and has three rows of holes in it.

'Faggot, this is oak. Oak is a beautiful wood, so hard, so heavy of a wood. It really hurts faggot.'

'Please don't Mistress, I promise I will try harder. I promise, please Mistress.'

'Are you begging me faggot? I don't think so. I have heard begging and it doesn't sound like that at all. Real begging makes me so wet and I'm not wet at all now boy. You want to make me wet don't you, you little faggot?'

'Yes Mistress,' I answer tensing up as I hear her moving behind me. Realize that I'm really scared what she might do. I hear it before I feel my ass explode with pain. WHACKKKKKKKK Oh god, it really hurt.

'Tell me again there has to be limits faggot.'

'I'm sorry but...' WHACKKKKKK

'Faggot, I said tell me, tell me there are limits.'

My ass still really stinging from the other blows as I say it, 'Mistress there has to be limits.

WHACKKKKKKKKKKKK 'Say it again.'

Already sobbing, I force myself to say it again.

WHACKKKKKKKKKKKK 'Louder faggot, I want to make sure I hear you correctly.'

'THERE HAS TO BE LIMITS MISTRESS,' I get out between loud sobs. My ass feels on fire.

'Does there faggot or might you be mistaken? Could it be that you that what I want you to do might be more important than your fucking limits?'

Having trouble handling the paddling but stop sobbing long enough to tell you that what she wants is more important.

'Now what the fuck do you think we should do about your limits boy?'

Sob, sob. 'I don't have any limits Mistress.'

'Good boy, I'm so glad we cleared that up. Now I know you want to feel the oak one more time. Ask me to paddle you one more time.'

Oh god, my ass hurts so badly already but I know there is no choice. 'Please spank me one more time Mistress.'

'If I do, it will have to be harder than the others. Are you sure you want another?'

'Yes Mistress, please.'

WHACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I cry out loudly, the paddle catching the bottom of my ass cheeks and the pain is intense. I'm crying loudly.

'Another one faggot, you want one more?'

'I will be good a promise, I'll be a good boy, a good girl, whatever, please no more, please, please.' I break down, pleading her, crying loudly. She moves in front of me, lifting my head, her pussy only inches from my face.

'Now sissy, that sounds kind of like begging. Can you smell it bitch? See how a lot of tears and a little begging affect your Mistress. You know it's your fault that I have to be like this. I don't know why you feel like you need to behave like you do. It's just not acceptable,' she tells me as I feel her releasing me. She leads me back to the pillow and makes me kneel on it again. I can't stop crying and start to reach back to rub my ass.

'Don't you dare touch that ass. Now maybe you will think about this next time you want to tell me no faggot. When I come back, there better be cum in that saucer,' she says turning and leaving.

I reach up and wipe the tears off my cheeks and try to stop the sobbing. My ass feels on fire and I wish I could reach back and rub it but I don't dare take that chance. Instead, I grab my cock and start stroking knowing it will take longer to cum this time. I look up in the mirror and see my red eyes and think about the pain of the paddling and how I must not disappoint her again.

I start stroking faster, scared she might return soon, and it doesn't take me long until I cum again. I look at the saucer and see more cum than I thought I would have this time. I know what she will make me do. My sobbing has pretty well stopped by the time I hear her high heels clicking on the wooden floor. I keep my eyes down as I hear her move behind me.

'You know you are a real crybaby, don't you? I really expected more out of you but don't know why I did. Everything you have shown me has left little doubt what a wimp you are. I don't know how you made it this long without a man or woman to take control of you. You really aren't much of a man, are you?'

She doesn't let up and as I listen, I understand how she would think that and yet I know that I'm not really like that. I have been in charge of men most of my business life and have only fantasized about stuff like this but I find myself in this situation and can't believe how things are going. I really didn't want all this but yet...here I am, on my knees, agreeing with her assessment of me.

'No Mistress, I'm not much of a man.'

'Now tell me what you can't wait to do faggot.'

'Please Mistress, please let me lick up all my cum. I want to please you Mistress.'

'Do it faggot, get that tongue out and show me how you love it.'

I start licking it up and it's as disgusting as the other times. I have to control the urge to gag as I lick it up and swallow. It doesn't take long till I have the saucer clean.

'Good boy,' she says. 'Now lean up here, I have something for you.'

I lean up and she hands me my phone, the same nasty picture on it. I take it from her.

'I think you want to call a friend and tell him all about this don't you faggot?'

Oh god, I can't say no. I'm sure what she would do and I'm scared of that. 'Yes Mistress,' I force out.

'Look through your address book and find who you can't wait to tell him that you are a total fag. Find the name and make sure it is a man.'

I can't believe this is happening. Who could I tell? How can I do this? Looking through the names, I come across Dave's name and realize he doesn't live here anymore and I haven't seen him in over a year and don't know if I will ever see him again. 'I will call my friend Dave Mistress.'

'Tell me about him.'

'He lives in Tahoe Mistress and is married with a couple kids. We used to work together but he got transferred a year ago. We used to go out sometimes after work for a drink.'

'Did you want his cock faggot? Did you want to get down on your knees and suck his cock and show him what a fag you really are?'

'No Mistress, it wasn't like that at all. We were just friends and I didn't think about him in a sexual way at all.'

'That will never do Billie. I really think that you need to express to Dave how badly you wanted to be with him back then. How you used to fantasize about him all the time and tell him about all the times you came thinking about him. Isn't that true sissyboy? I bet you are thinking about his cock right now,' laughing softly. 'Look your cock is getting hard just thinking about it.'

'Please Mistress, please don't make me do that. He knows several people I still work with. Please Mistress.' I hadn't thought about work contacts or I would never have picked Dave.

'As you know, there are options. Hand me the phone and stand up.'

I know the option she is referring too and I can't take that again. 'I will do it Mistress.'

'I knew you wanted someone to know your nasty little secret. You will tell him about licking up your own cum, twice, while fantasizing about him.'

It just gets worse and worse.

'Dial the number and hand the phone to me faggot.'

I do as she says. This is going to be so bad. Watch her as she answers.

'Hello, is this Dave?'

'Yes, who is this?'

'I'm a friend of a friend of yours. Do you remember Bill from work?'

'Yes, of course.'

'He didn't really want to call you, but I know what's best for Billie and thought you might want to know that he talks to me about you a lot. I guess he really had the hots for you back when you worked together. He has told me a couple fantasies he had about you when you two were out drinking. Good thing you never went to the men's room at the same time,' she says laughing. 'I know this is probably very surprising to you but I'm getting tired of him talking about you all the time and he needs to do this. Here's Billie.'

She hands the phone to me. I don't know what to say. Finally, 'hello Dave.'

'What the fuck Bill? Who is that woman and that's crazy what she was saying. What the fuck is with that?'

It's so hard but I force myself to talk to him. 'She is my Mistress Dave and she thinks I need to talk to you and let you know how I feel.'

'What's with all the gay fucking shit she was saying? That is so fucked up.'

I know Mistress can hear both of us since she put it on speaker. 'I'm gay Dave and I do think about you a lot. I think about you at lot at night when I'm in bed alone. I hope you understand and if you ever come to Vegas maybe we can get together.'

'Get together, are you fucking kidding me after what you are saying.'

'I will do whatever you want Dave, anything. I really want to please you.'

'You are fucked up Bill.'

'Tell him what you just did faggot. Tell him you were thinking about him while you did it,' she commands.

'Dave, I just jacked off twice thinking about you and each time I came in a saucer and licked it all up.'

'You did what?'

'Send him the picture faggot.'

Tears run down my cheek as I do as she orders.

'That's fucking pathetic asshole. Don't call me again,' and he hangs up.

'Good boy,' she tells me, 'don't you feel better now that you have told someone what a fag you are.'

'No Mistress, I just hope he doesn't tell anyone I still work with.'

'Yes that would be a shame, wouldn't it? Being the office faggot can be kind of rough.'

Thinks are spiraling out of control. She tells me to stand and face her, that she has a present for me for being a good boy. I see her holding a clear plastic device and I recognize it as a chastity device.

'You don't seem to like cumming and licking it up so I got you this present fagboy.'

I just stand there, feeling broken and out of control as she puts the chastity cage on me. I don't even think of asking her not to do this to me. I just stand there like her wimp as she does what she wants. She turns me to face the mirror and I can see my cock locked up in the cage.

'It's a cb6000 fagboy. It helps little boys like you learn control. If I send you home without this you would probably play with your little cock all day instead of thinking on how you need to serve your Mistress better. You must understand who is important here.'

'Yes Mistress,' feeling at a loss and not knowing what to do about this all.

'Now you run along home and I will call you when I need you. And sweetie, don't even think about sucking any cocks without my permission, understand?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Now did you bring the sundress back with you when you came tonight?'

'Yes Mistress, it's in the living room.'

'You put it and the heels on. Take your nasty men's clothes home in a bag. No panties today sweetie. Now thank me for helping you.'

'Thank you Mistress,' I tell her and then leave to go put my dress on. Feel so out of control. I hear her soft laugh as I leave her playroom. I get dressed and start walking to my car when I hear a hello. I turn and see her neighbor walking towards me.

'Aren't you looking sexy today.'

'Please, I got to go.'

'You sure you don't want to come in for a cold drink before you go. Maybe wash your cheek.'

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Mistress to Obey Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds