• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maya's Mission Ch. 01

Maya's Mission Ch. 01

Chapter 1 -- Flying Solo

Mika rolled over in the king-sized bed she shared with her husband of three years. Squinting out of one eye she peered at the clock on the dresser. 10:47. Jay would be long gone by now. Her husband was the poster child for workaholism. His bank executive job kept him away from home more than Mika cared for but she'd gotten used to it after five years together. Slowly stretching her arms in a feline arch she exhaled deeply. It was Saturday and she usually spent the day running household errands, picking up groceries and the like. Today that wasn't going to happen. Mika looked over through the sheer draperies on the bedroom window. Snow. Again. Sighing, she crossed her slender arms over hazelnut colored eyes.

It was November in Omaha and snow was a familiar if not altogether welcome sight. Not that Mika couldn't appreciate a cold, blustery day. It was just that she only enjoyed days like that when she could cuddle up with her husband and read a good book while Jay watched some sporting event or other. Clearly that wouldn't be happening today either. Who knew what time Jay would get home. Mika unfolded her arms and stretched them out at her sides. It was almost like they were living solitary lives under the same roof. She had her routine, he had his. He'd grown more ambitious with his career over the years and she had whole-heartedly supported him in doing so. Success was the name of the game right? And while he'd been climbing the corporate ladder she'd been holding her own at the marketing firm where she had worked since graduating college seven years earlier.

Mika flattened her palms against the mattress and pushed herself up into a sitting position pushing herself back against the headboard. Bending her knees, she rested her hands on her thighs, contemplating the prior night's events. She'd been so hot and ready by the time Jay crawled into bed. All day she'd had visions of him pumping into her. When he'd stretched out on his stomach she'd climbed on and straddled him, a knee resting on either side of his hips. She'd begun rubbing his back driven on by his low rumbles of pleasure. Leaning over she'd peppered light kisses up his spine. Her tell-tale wetness had begun to pool at the apex of her womanhood and she'd felt it trickling down her thighs to meet his lower back.

"I have been looking forward to this all day." She whispered huskily.

She ran her fingernails lightly up his sides and that's when she'd heard the faint snore. Dammit! Trying again, she gently trailed her fingers up the sensitive area above his hips. Nothing.

"Well, shit." Mika had muttered.

"Looks like I'll be getting acquainted with myself again tonight." She said climbing off and scooting over to her side.

Not that there was anything wrong with it mind you. She regularly brought herself to orgasm and knew that Jay did as well. To her way of thinking it kept the juices flowing, literally. However, playing with herself wasn't the fulfillment she was looking for tonight.

Jay was a competent partner and she'd been sexually fulfilled for a long time. But over time their lovemaking had become routine and less than thrilling. She wanted that spark back. In the meantime she was going to get off courtesy of her fingers. Laying on her back, she slid her hand down between her thighs, sliding her middle finger between her slit. She knew she was wet but she hadn't expected to be positively drenched. Pulling her finger back out, she saw the slickness covering it in the moonlight spilling through the draperies. It excited her, seeing her juices coating her finger. Coupled with the heady aroma of her sex it was simply divine. Her tongue darted out to sample the nectar on her fingertip. It was sticky and slightly tangy. Another turn-on. She always got a kick out of tasting herself on Jay's tongue and lips after he'd feasted on her. He loved seeing her take in her own flavors and she'd come to enjoy it as well.

She squirmed in the bed feeling the ache of her desire growing. Sliding her hand back down she began a rhymthic stroke over her plump clit. Slowly at first, coating it with her wetness.

"Oooh." The moan slipped out as she worked.

Her other hand reached up to tweak a dusky nipple shooting a dart of pleasure down her core. Increasing her pace had her groaning with need. Flexing her knees outward she parted her split with her left hand allowing the fingers on her right hand full unimpeded access. Slowly, she pushed her first two fingers deep inside.

"Oh, yes, that's it." She'd moaned.

Her hips bucked in protest as she'd pulled those same two fingers back out. She'd quickly rewarded herself by sliding them back in. She was moaning heavily and working her fingers double time to reach the peak she was climbing. Her fingers were gliding effortlessly in the pool of wet warmth. She felt the climax building low in her belly. Dragging her finger back up she gave attention to her throbbing clit and felt the explosion hit her. Her hips bucked as she came, her breaths coming in ragged pants. She squeezed her thighs together trapping her finger against her swollen, throbbing clit eliciting another moan from her. She slowly swirled the tip of her fingernail against it as she drifted back from euphoria.

She lay still for a moment trying to regulate her breathing again. She knew she'd have cum harder if it had been her husband working in her pussy instead of her fingers.

Turning over onto her side she was surprised to find her husband looking at her. A devilish grin split his face as he stroked his rock hard 9-inches.

"If you wanted some dick why didn't you just say so?"

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Maya's Mission Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds