• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Hard to Resist

It's Hard to Resist

12

This is just a fantasy of mine. All are to be of legal age. Enjoyy!

For years now I have been fantasizing about my daddy. He may not be all too attractive, but oh boy.. He is to me. He's about six foot or so, little beer belly, and a nice head of hair. He's got a goatee or what ever you'd like you call it, that tickles when I smooch him. I've been a daddy's girl for quite some time, but never like this. I never would have thought it would be like this.

My bitch mother moved out on us for another guy when I was 16. So I don't talk about her. Although I look identical to her. I'm 5' 8'', 135 pounds. Nice tits I suppose. Nothing to special. I have long, long brown hair that my daddy loves, so I hardly cut it. My daddy wasn't too happy she was gone at first, until I started to distract him. Being so young, I didn't wanna make the wrong things happen. So I would just walk around with out a bra on, no underwear.. just a T-shirt or a tank top with some short shorts, or under wear. And in the summer when we'd go swimming in the back yeard, I'd hardly wear anything! I could tell by the way he looked me up and down that he liked what he saw. Especially because he never came out of the water! That's my daddy for you. Always hiding what he feels.

It was a couple of days after I turned 18. It was a really hot day. Sooo hot!

"Babygirl! Come for a swim, it's scorching hot out!"

"Alright daddy!" I yelled from my room. I changed into my favorite (his favorite) swim suit, and skipped my way down stairs. Daddy was already in the pool when I got outside. I laid out my towel and decided to catch some rays before diving into the pool.

"Aww, really? Don't feel like hanging with your old man for a bit?"

"No silly. Come and tan with me for a bit, then we'll go swim."

And with that, my daddy got out of the pool, grabbed his towel and claimed his spot next to mine. Dripping cold water all over me as he laid out his towel.

We'd enjoyed the sun together, quietly and peacefully. That is, until I rolled over. I always undo my straps when I lie on my stomach, I hate tan lines. So that's what I did. And it must have caught daddy's attention because he adjusted himself a couple of times and rolled over himself.

"Hold on daddy, will you rub some lotion on my back before you get comfortable?" I asked him, sweetly.

He grabbed the lotion and started rubbing it in, all over my back and neck and shoulders. Lower.. Lower..my brain was being naughty. But before I could ask him to go any lower, he stopped.

"Wanna get my back for me? You know how easy I burn." and before I could say anything, he was on his stomach facing away from me.

"Okay, but I'm not putting my top back on," I said, with smirk he couldn't see, "so no peaking."


He didn't. Darn! Just look daddy. As soon as I was finished, I went back to my spot and continued sun bathing. I noticed daddy was shifting quite a bit. So I asked him if he'd like to go for a swim so he wasn't squishing his erection, which was made very clear as soon as we stood up.

"Haha, daddy, put that away before you hurt someone!"

My father looked away embarrassed, but I just laughed and jumped into the pool.

"Come on daddy, you know the water's nice. Come swim with me!" I begged my dad.

So he jumped in, and splashed and soaked everything!

"Dad, you got my towel and my clothes wet!" I scolded daddy.

"Looks like you'll have to air dry, hahah!" teased daddy. And with that, I jumped and landed right on him, shoving him under water, playfully, trying to help him get a good view of what he could be eating right now. He popped back up and lunged after me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Ahhh! Daddy my top is slipping, careful!" I yelled at him, but he didn't seem to care, because he continued to hold me and pick me up and twirl me around until my top was completely rearranged. He let me go and stared at me.

"I told you daddy! Might as well take it off since it's all fucked up now!" I said, slightly annoyed, but too turned on to care. I stood there in the pool with my dad. Both of us topless. I decided to start swimming around. "Wow daddy, I wonder if swimming completely naked feels as good as this." Seriously though, it felt great! So I, still underwater, snuck off my bikini bottoms and continued to swim nude as my father stood and watched me.

"Think it would feels as good for a dude?"

I stopped. Fuck yes! Especially you!

"I'm sure it would daddy, you'll have to try it to find out though."

So he did. This man is full of surprises. So there we were. Swimming completely naked together. We stay about 7 feet away from each other though. Until I started to get playful. Splashing him and getting close enough to shove him. So he started to play back. Splashing me and grabbing me and pulling me close and then spinning around. We went back and forth for another 5 minutes or so until he just stopped. And got out of the pool. So I followed, unsure of what he was thinking.

"Are you hungry? It's about supper time, don't you think?"

I looked at my phone, 5:49. Yeah, I suppose it is. Good timing. Damnit.

He made some hamburger helper. I showered and changed my clothes in the meantime. I couldn't figure out what to wear for dinner. My jammies? Or something else. Probably my jammies because that would consists of daddy's over sized t-shirt and no underwear tonight! I'm feeling a little extra dirty this time.

I changed and walked down the stairs and just rounded the corner before daddy ran right into me.


"Oh! Wow, you scared the crap out of me. I was just coming to let you know dinner is ready." He looked me up and down, like four times, and very closely, before turning around and getting everything ready. I grabbed and plate and sat down, I don't think he noticed I'm pantyless. He brought in the pan of the pasta, along with some corn and potatoes, and sat down next to me. "Dish up, babygirl."

"Thanks daddy, it looks good." As I said that, I put my foot up on the chair, right next to my leg so my shirt rode up, and showed off my secret. He didn't notice yet, but that's okay. I was just getting comfortable..

We ate dinner and had normal conversation as usual until, I dropped my fork. Oops! Just kidding, haha! Daddy, being the kind gentle man he is, bent over to grab it for me, and when he did, he saw my secret! But this time, I was sitting so my leg was slightly open and you could see part of my pussy. He played it cool though, he acted like he didn't notice. But when I stood up, the shirt clung a little and didn't fall down, so he saw all of my back end. I didn't mean for that to happen, but I'm glad it did! Dad couldn't stop shifting in his seat. It was great.

After dinner was done and dad finished dishes, even though it's my turn.. He must be trying to stay away.. We sat down to watch our normal TV shows on at that time, before retiring to our rooms. Tomorrow is Sunday. Tomorrow will be a good day.

7:30 AM
WHY AM I AWAKE? I'm never up this early on a Sunday! I must be too antsy. I dreamed about daddy all night. I wonder what he's doing. I squinted at my phone.

"It's way too early to be awake right now." I said to myself as I rolled over.

"No kidding.." Daddy said from the hallway. "Can I come in, babygirl?"

"Yes daddy." I can't say no when he calls me babygirl.

"Why are you up? You're never up before, at least 10. You sleep alright last night?"

"Yes. Kind of." Did I mention I ditched the shirt?, I'm completely under my blanket though. He'll find out soon. "I'm still a bit sleepy though."

"Me too. Can I cuddle? We'll go back to bed." Oh god. Really? He has no idea. Or does?

He slipped under the blanket and slid closer to me.

"Umm.."

"You're naked!"

"Well yeah daddy. I sleep better in the nude." I didn't know what to say. I do. I love sleeping in the nude haha!

"That's okay I guess. I like being nude better than clothes. I hate pants." My dad laughed. He's funny sometimes. "I might as well.."

He took of his pajama pants and scooped his arms around my and pulled me in. YES! I can feel his cock on me. Limp but.. I slowly drifted off. Once again, dreaming about my daddy.

Mmmmm, yeah daddy lick my pussy. Oh yeaaahh. Fuck me daddy please fuck me.

My dreams feel so real, I thought my dad was fucking my in my sleep! So now I'm awake with my sleeping, sexy, naked daddy next to me. And a morning wood. Hmm. I rolled over and looked him all over. He appeared to still be asleep. So I put my hand on his chest and felt his muscles, and slowly moved my hand down to his belly button. I traced my finger in a circle and slowly down to the base of his cock. I stopped and looked up at his face check. Still sleeping. So I started to move my finger down his hard cock to the tip. It was bigger than I had imagined. I couldn't resist it. So I slid under the blankets and stared straight at his dick. My daddy's dick. I licked the tip, and watched it twitch. I licked it again and sucked the tip a little. And then dove right down it, swallowing it all. Holy shit! Too much, too much! So I did it again. There is NEVER too much cock, dumbass. Duh! I had to stop though, daddy started to move. I crept back up the bed to my spot and closed my eyes. And as quickly as they were closed, his hand was on me. Soon he was right next to me, facing me, poking me with his hard member. He moved down, so I opened my eyes.

Is this for real? Because these dreams are getting more and more real.

"Daddy." I didn't want to, but I had to know if he was aware, and it was real. "This isn't one of my dreams is it?"

"I was just gonna ask you the same thing."

He moved his hand from my hip up my side. He cupped one of my breasts and ran his thumb over my nipple. I felt his cock twitching on my stomach. He rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger for a bit before teasing it with his tongue.


"Mmmm daddy." I mumbled. Still a bit sleepy I suppose.

He slowly sucked on my nipple until is was perfectly erect, and then did the same with the other. He kissed his way over to my neck and rolled me onto my back. He continued kissing me, from my neck, back to my tits, to my belly button and then back up. He was teasing me.

"Daddy! Please?" I'll beg all he wants me too.

"You've been teasing me for a long time. I'm just getting a little revenge before I lick your pussy."

"You're gonna fuck me too right?"

He ignored me. And began kissing my stomach to my thighs. He kissed up and down my leg and when he went to kiss the other, he hovered his mouth over my pussy. I could feel his hot breath. Oh how I wanted his mouth! Finally after endless amounts of teasing. He hovered over again and looked at me. I smiled and bit my lip. Mmm. He flicked his tongue out like a lizard.

"Stop teasing daddy, its not fair!"

And he stopped, he dove right in. Sucking on my clit, softly and slowly flicking his tongue over my clit at the same time. He stopped, and lapped at it like an ice cream cone.

"Oh daddy, suck on it again I wanna cum all over your face."

He winked at me and stopped. He ran his finger up and down my clit, so gently and slowly slid his finger into my pussy. Then proceeded to suck on my clit and finger fuck my til I came all over his face. Licking and sucking until I was finished.

I was spent. Breathing heavily, I sat up and looked at him. My pussy juice all over his face and goatee. "I got it daddy." I kissed him softly, the hard. And licked all of me off of his face. "Thank you daddy. Can I return the favor?" I want him to know how much I like sucking dick. And how much I enjoyed sucking it under the covers.

"I don't see why not babygirl, considering I just licked and sucked you to orgasm."

I enjoy dirty talk, daddy wasn't too good at it. I got down on my knees with him on the edge of the bed.

"Daddy, your cock is so big. I don't think I can fit my mouth on it." I flicked it. "It's a little too long too. It might be too much for my pussy to handle too." His dick twitched. I smiled at him and licked it again. This time, I put it all in my mouth. I swallowed and felt my daddy shake. I came up for air and began sucking vigorously at the tip, jerking him off at the same time. Flicking my tongue all over the head of his cock. With a tongue ring, it drives guys nuts.

"Oh babygirl daddy might cum." He paused as I started sucking harder. "Yeah daddy's gonna cum.. Ohh. Ohhhh yeahhh." And then some other moans and groans, as my daddy shot his load deep into my mouth. I like when the cum deep in my throat, so I make sure to go deep and feel their hard cock when they cum.

We took a minute to breath. I lit a cigarette and put on a t-shirt. I needed to chill out. So many thoughts going through my head. I just blew my dad. And he ate my pussy. I know I'm happy, but the fact that it actually happened, is amazing!

I straddled my still naked father and wrapped my arms around his neck. "So I get to sit on your cock right daddy?" As I started guiding his semi hard dick to my soaking pussy, he pushed my ass up. Thinking he was helping I got excited. Until he set me on the bed.

"Later babygirl, daddy's gonna go make us some breakfast. You should take that shirt off, though, before you come down. Nude only breakfast rule." He smiled and walked down the hallway.

I'm gonna fuck my daddy. That little shit. Nude only breakfast rule. I'm gonna like my life.

I came down stairs about 15 minutes later to see eggs and pancakes and he was in the middle of making hash browns and bacon.

"Jeez dad! Cooking for a feast!?" There was only two of everything, but still, I am not that hungry. I'm more focused on my naked dad cooking me an amazing breakfast. He was always an amazing breakfast cook, anyways.

He finished up and he sat down to eat. It was only about 11:30 or so, so I wasn't too working about climbing my daddy's pole anytime soon. I had all day to tease him again. I needed to give him something to look forward too. When we finished eating, I picked up all the dishes and started to clean them, since daddy did them last night. I was just about finished when he snuck up behind me and cupped my tits.

"I'm gonna go for a swim," he whispered in my ear, "if you and your sweet pussy would like to join me."
I shook. That was sexy. My dad is sexy. I finished up the dishes and took a look outside. My dad was swimming laps in the pools, keeping his body in shape. I couldn't wait. I wanted to be next to him. I walked out to the pool and jumped in. I loved being naked!

Daddy swam over and picked my up and wrapped my legs around him.

"So I have to ask. Why do you have the urge to fuck your old man?"

I was caught a little off-guard. "Why do you have the urge to fuck your 18 year old daughter?"

He smiled. "I think you're gorgeous. You're tits are perfect, your ass is perfect. And since you've been showing them off since your mother left, it's been hard not to notice. I could tell you were teasing me, and that turned me on a lot more. I like a good tease."

"I figured you'd catch on eventually. When did you know I was trying to get you to fuck me? Haha." I asked, curious. And wet.

"When you were 17, when you were naked in the pool because you 'forgot' I was going to be home." He laughed at my naiveness.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I saw pictures of you and mom. Naked and fucking. I must have been about eight or so. I'm not sure. I came across them looking for a scrap book and it was a book off you and your dick and mom and her pussy. It was hot. I think that was my first time ever seeing a dick. But ever since then, I thought about you and me doing that stuff."

He looked embarrassed. He threw it away when she left. I know because I used it to masterbate every night. I went back on night and it was gone.

"You liked those pictures?" I nodded my head yes. "Let's go take some."

He let me go and led me out of the pool and into the house and into his room.

"I have a digital camera we can use daddy." I ran off and grabbed it. "I can get some more printing paper and print them off."


"Now you're talking!" He took the camera from me and said it was his job to take the best shots.

We started in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and started to lather up. He took a few shower shots, but wouldn't hop in because he didn't want to ruin the camera. I cleaned up and walked out into his bedroom. He was laying on the bed.

"Come here and get on all fours and spread your pussy for me."

So I did. He took a few pictures and set the camera down.

"It's not wet enough." So he laid under my pussy, and flicked the tip with his tongue. "You taste good babygirl." He started sucking on my clit again.

"Yeeaahh daddy, that's juuust how I like you to like my pussy."

He stopped and admired how wet he had made me and then asked my to lay on my back. So I flipped over and spread my legs for him. He snapped a few more pictures, running his finger up and down my pussy as he did.

He stopped and closed my legs, and climbed up my body so his dick was in my face.

"I need to have pictures of you sucking my dick. You looked so beautiful when you did yesterday."
I looked at him and then at his dick, without using my hands, licked the tip of his dick. I looked back up at him and then sucked it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his dick until I actually needed a hand. Then I started to pump his dick as I sucked the tip. "I like when you do thaaaat, oooh. Just the tip baby. I like when you play with the tip." All the while, taking pictures of the ridiculousness of our fucking habits. "Are you ready to take pictures of my big cock in your tight pussy?"

"Really daddy?? I get to feel your cock now!?" I was so excited. I got so wet at the thought of it. He slid down and lifted my legs up.

"Hold your legs so I can get some good pictures quick." I grabbed on to the back of my knees as daddy took pictures of him rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my clit and down to my slit. He took a couple pictures of the tip of his dick inside me. Oh it felt so good. I scooted down a little as to push it deeper but he pulled it out. Being a tease! "One minute babygirl, your pussy looks soo good with my dick in it."

Finally he set the camera down. He grabbed his cock and teased a little bit more. "Are you ready babygirl? Think you can handle your daddy's cock?"

"Yes daddy, please fuck me!" He couldn't help but tease me though! He slowly slid it in, little by little, pulling it back out each time. "Daddy you're driving my nuts, just fuck me please!" Still, slowly teasing me with his cock. Really driving me insane. Finally he stopped halfway in, and slowly shoved his cock deep inside me, all the while, staring at my. Staring in my eyes. In and out. Faster and hardeer as he went. "I like it when you fuck me daddy but I was really looking forward to riding you!"

He ignoring me. Fucking me fast and faster. His cock was amazing. I just wanted to be on top of it! Then he flipped me over, without warning, and sat up straight so I was looking him in the face and still on top of his cock. "Go for it babygirl. Or should I say, cowgirl?" And with that, I started bouncing. Up and down, riding my daddy's cock like a wild bull. Hearing him moan and groan with every hump and pump.

"Mmmm daddy I'm gonna cum soon." He didn't say anything. "Ohhh dadddy. I'm gonnaaa.. Ahhh!" Holy shit. I came. I had the most intense oragasm I have ever had. But daddy didn't seem to budge.

"I wanna cum on your face." He smiled at me when he said it, like it wasn't gonna be gross or anything.

"Daddy you wanna squirt all over my face? Eww!"

"It's so sexy. You have the perfect face and body to do it." He seemed to be begging now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Hard to Resist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds