• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

1234

Maryse smiled widely as she looks at the picture on her phone of a big fat disgusting ass. The massive cheeks were being spread, presenting a perfect view of the fat ass bitch's ass hole which was gaping obscenely wide.

After a few minutes of just staring at that beautiful sight Maryse sent the pic to Melina along with the words, you weren't my first bitch.

Soon she would tell Melina all about who's gaping ass hole she had sent her, but for now Maryse was content to just relive the glorious memory of it herself...

*

It all started with the note Mickie James found in her locker. For the most part she couldn't understand it, but two words stuck out like a sore thumb. Or more accurately to names stuck out, those being her own and that of Maryse, the stuck up bitch who had temporarily blinded her with hairspray which made Mickie lose a #1 contender's match for the diva's title. The title Maryse held.

Conveniently that same bitch just happened to saunter into the diva's locker room and give Mickie a knowing smirk.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here after that stunt you pulled out there." Mickie growled, stepping menacingly towards the blonde bitch.

"There's something you need to know Mickie, I do what I want, when I want." Maryse grinned.

"Like run away from me and ducking my challenges because you're scared of me." Mickie smiled humorously back.

"Oh please, I'm not scared of you or anyone." Maryse said dismissively, her eyes locking onto a piece of paper in Mickie's hand before another smile crossed her face, "Speaking of which, how did you like my note?"

Mickie shrugged, "I don't speak French."

At this Maryse grinned wickedly, held out her hand and said, "Then allow me."

For a few seconds Mickie just stared at the open hand. She was pretty sure the note was just filled with insults so it would probably be better just to tear the note up and shove it right in Maryse's arrogant face. Then again maybe Mickie could use Maryse's words to fuel the rage inside her, revve her up to give this stuck up bitch the ass kicking she deserved.

In the end though it was Mickie's curiosity as much as anything which had her handing over the note, a decision she regretted pretty much instantly.

Clearing her throat Maryse gave an obviously false smile, and then began to read, "Mickie, ton cul est gros, gras et dégoûtant. Je ne comprends pas comment une fille avec un cul aussi gros que le vôtre est considérée comme une diva, et cela me fait honte que certains me comparer, le plus sexy de la sexy, à vous. Pourtant, je suis plus honte de ce que je veux ton gros cul. Il est tel un gros, gros cul se révolter, mais je ne peux pas arrêter d'y penser. J'ai donc décidé que ton gros cul sera le mien."

"Yeah, I don't care what it actually says, just give me the translated version." Mickie grumbled.

After another smirk Maryse began to translate, "Mickie... your ass is big, fat and disgusting. I do not understand how a girl with an ass as fat as yours is considered a diva, and it shames me that some would compare me, the sexiest of the sexy, to you. Yet I am more ashamed of how much I want your big fat ass."

Mickie had just been about to interrupt when Maryse's last sentence completely floored her, the confused brunette murmuring, "What?"

Taking advantage of Mickie's confusion Maryse slowly advanced on her prey, beginning to read again until she was almost face to face with the other diva, "It is such a big, fat revolting ass, but I cannot stop thinking about it. So I have decided that your fat ass will be mine."

Getting over her confusion Mickie glared up at the taller diva, "Oh really?"

"Really." Maryse confirmed, "You have an ass that was made for fucking. And soon it will be fucked. And fucked, and fucked, your ass hole becoming my personal fuck hole."

"In your dreams." Mickie said.

Maryse smiled, "Mickie, I am being very nice and giving you the chance to bend over now. If you do I will use lube and make gentle love to your ass hole, at first. If I have to take your fat ass I will spank those big, fat disgusting cheeks of yours until you beg for mercy."

"I'd like to see you try." Mickie said.

Again Maryse just smirked, "Fighting you is beneath me. Besides, you clearly want me to fuck your fat ass. I can tell."

"No I don't." Mickie said, quickly adding, "I don't take it up the ass. I'm a top."

Maryse immediately burst out into hysterical laughter for almost an entire minute, then she finally said, "So... you weren't the bitch of Trish Stratus?"

"Only for about a month." Mickie blushed before quickly adding, "Then she was my bitch."

"And Beth?" Maryse question with a raised eyebrow, proving she had done her homework.

"That was a one off." Mickie said dismissively, "I haven't been butt fucked since Trish left, and I am not about to start bending over for you."

"Oh but you will, trust me." Maryse grinned.

"Not a chance." Mickie growled.

"Really? You truly don't want this?" Maryse questioned with a grin, "Then let us see if you can listen to the rest of my letter without getting turned on... now, where was I... oh oui... I have decided that your fat ass will be mine, and I will fuck you up your big fat ass and make you scream my name. I will pound those big fat filled cheeks and make them jiggle like jelly. I will slam your fat ass and make you my bitch. I will make you beg to be my bitch. I will make you beg for the privilege of being my Fat Ass Bitch. Once I grant you the honour of being my Fat Ass Bitch your fat ass will no longer belong to you. It shall be my property, mine to do with as I please. Oh and I shall use it. I shall use your big fat ass for my pleasure whenever I want, for as long as I want. All I will need to do is click my fingers and you will bend over. Failure to do so will result in a nice hard spanking, far harder than the ones I will be giving you on a daily basis to remind you of your place, although nothing compared to the spanking I will give you if you do not bend over for me soon."

"That's enough." Mickie finally interrupted weakly.

Ignoring her Maryse quickly continued, "So you might as well just give up your fat ass to me right now and make it easy on yourself and your fat ass. Otherwise I'm just gonna have to take it. Either way I promise you Mickie, soon you will be Maryse's Fat Ass Bitch. Love. Maryse. P.S. as Mickie James is an inappropriate name for my bitch soon you will simply be my Fat Ass Bitch. I may even make you officially change your name to Maryse's Fat Ass Bitch."

There was a few seconds of silence and then Mickie asked, "Are you finally done?"

"Almost." Maryse purred, before grabbing Mickie, slamming her against the wall and pressing her body against hers, making sure her inner thigh was pressing in between the other diva's legs, Maryse smirking widely as she felt Mickie's wetness through the fabric of her close.

Mickie blushed with shame, partly because Maryse had taken her by surprise and now had her pinned up against the wall and partly because now the French bitch knew just how much her treacherous body had reacted to those dirty words. Still Mickie was determined to remain defiant.

"I don't care what you say or what you do, I will never be your bitch." Mickie said firmly.

"We'll see." Maryse smirked before turning on her heels and leaving the locker room, taking the letter with her.

*

For the next couple of weeks Mickie was constantly finding notes in her locker, this time mostly in English but they were never signed so even though she knew exactly who they were from she couldn't prove it. The same went for the constant text messages she got from unlisted numbers, Maryse most likely using a disposable phone so nothing could be traced back to her. And the sexual harassment didn't end there, no, Maryse was constantly leaving butt plugs, anal beads, strap ons and a few toys Mickie couldn't identify, all with notes telling Mickie to imagine what it would be like to have them inside her fat ass, and to go ahead and try them because soon she would be very familiar with the feeling of each one of them being in her big booty. Of course Maryse was quite happy to take the direct approach, subtly rubbing up against Mickie during their matches and in the locker rooms, constantly whispering in Mickie's ear how much she wanted her fat ass, how she was going to brutally fuck her fat ass, how Mickie was going to be her fat ass bitch, etc.

Throughout all this Mickie never said a word to her friends and never even seriously contemplated trying to report Maryse to management for anything. No, Mickie wanted to deal with Maryse on her own, and that meant hitting the bitch where it hurt and taking the diva's title from her. And, after a few setbacks, the title match was booked and it became only a matter of time before Mickie became the diva's champion.

Of course there was a big part of Mickie who really, really wanted to ass fuck Maryse. And not just as a way of shutting the bitch up and giving her a taste of her own medicine, but because Maryse really did have a spectacular ass. Unfortunately the French-Canadian refused every 'loser is the winner's bitch' challenge Mickie made, only further proving the fact that Maryse knew deep down she couldn't beat her.

After all Mickie won every singles match they had, and most of the tag team matches, although in the case of particularly the latter Maryse did everything in her power to avoid tagging in when it was a fair fight, always hiding behind her partner and either attacking Mickie when she was down or taunting her on the apron. Which to be fair were the cliché actions of a typical bitchy diva, so at least Maryse was living up to her stereotype, but it wasn't exactly making Mickie want to fuck her.

It was far from the case of every WWE diva, or superstar for that matter, but Mickie liked to think she had standards, and the more time she spent around Maryse the happier she became that the French-Canadian was refusing her 'loser is the winner's bitch' challenges because it meant she didn't have too fuck the bitchy diva and could at least avoid her for the most part.

Unfortunately no matter how much she tried Mickie couldn't stop Maryse from getting to her. The blonde was just so annoying, the worst part of it being that Mickie's own body was at war with itself because as much as she didn't want to fuck Maryse, and really, really didn't want to be a bottom for her at the same time there was part of her that did. And of course Maryse knew that, and was quite happy to remind Mickie of it every chance she got.

Less than a week away from their PPV championship match Maryse reminded Mickie of that in the middle of a tag team match. Despite Maryse trying to knock her off her game with even more embarrassing texts than usual and a giant butt plug in her locker Mickie started out strong, the small brunette using her speed and quickness to get the better of Beth while Maryse hid on the apron, clearly wanting no part of a fresh Mickie. Then Mickie made a mistake and Maryse tagged in almost immediately, taking the opportunity to whisper super degrading things to her while using cheap tactics to keep her down. Eventually Mickie made the tag, but while resting on the apron she took her eye off the ball and Maryse gave her a cheap shot which knocked her to the floor. When she recovered Mickie saw red and chased after Maryse who cowardly fled up the ramp.

The last thing Mickie remembered was chasing Maryse backstage, but unfortunately for her this had all been part of the plan, Maryse running to where she had hidden a lead pipe and allowing Mickie to run head first straight into it, the combination of the blonde's swing and the brunette's speed knocking Mickie unconscious.

*

When Mickie awoke the first thing she noticed was there was a massive strap on dildo right in front of her face. This thing was a monster, at least 12 inches long and almost 2 inches thick, the sight making Mickie's pussy and ass hole shudder and clench in both fear and excitement which must have been Maryse's intention.

Picturing the blonde bitch quickly had Mickie returning to full consciousness at which point she realised just how literally screwed her ass was, and was going to be.

She was in some kind of dull looking basement tied to some kind of metal frame designed for BDSM fun. She was face down across it, her wrists securely fastened to a couple of outstretched bars while her feet were tied to the bottom of the frame. No amount of struggling could loosen her restraints and although she tried valiantly Mickie knew it was hopeless. She couldn't even make the frame budge an inch it was so heavy. Still she kept trying for quite a while, even resorting to screaming for help when she spotted what was just past the little stool ensuring the strap on was eye level, namely the table filled with whips, chains, crops, etc. Of course Maryse had firmly secured a ball gag in Mickie's mouth, and even if she hadn't Mickie guessed the French-Canadian had made sure she would be the only one who would hear any cries for help.

Eventually Mickie relaxed in her bonds and accepted her fate. Accepted that Maryse was going to use the huge dildo in front of her to abuse her ass hole. To stretch her back hole wide open and pound her most intimate orifice hard and deep. The current diva's champ using her as her own personal anal slut. And to her shame as the seconds ticked by Mickie found herself becoming increasingly excited at the thought of being so forcefully taken by another woman.

What felt like hours later when Mickie was using what little movement she had to hump the metal frame like bitch in heat while imagining herself being ass fucked by Maryse, the image now so vivid Mickie could almost feel that big dick in her ass, she suddenly heard the sound of a door being opened. She wanted to continue humping the metal frame because it felt like she was really getting close to an orgasm but Mickie's pride forced her to stop, the brunette trying not to whimper as she looked up to see Maryse standing high above her with a smirk on her face.

With the shining light behind her Maryse looked like some goddess descending from the heavens, her beauty doing nothing to quell Mickie's horny body.

"So... you are finally awake. Good, I was beginning to worry I'd have to wait until tomorrow to fuck your fat ass." Maryse said almost casually once she had reached the bottom of the stairs, the blonde taking off her robe, revealing she was naked underneath, and then slowly walking over to Mickie, "It wasn't easy you know, dragging your big fat butt to my limousine and then all the way down here. But... it was totally worth it."

Maryse licked her lips as she grabbed the strap on, pushed the stool out of the way and then slowly pulled the harness up her thighs and strapped it firmly around her waist. She then grabbed the dick and pointed the tip directly in Mickie's face.

"As I'm sure you figured out the chance to bend over willingly has expired. Now, I take your fat ass and make it mine! Ça va être à moi!" Maryse said while menacingly stroking her big fake dick, "And make no mistake, every single inch of this big cock is going right up your ass. I am going to slide every inch into the tiny hole you shit from, stretch your shit hole wide open and then slam your shitter so long, hard and deep that you won't be shiting right for a week. There is nothing that can be said or done to stop this, it is simply what is going to happen. The only question is how red I'm going to make those fat filled cheeks of yours first."

Pausing momentarily Maryse gave Mickie the chance to threaten her, or beg her for mercy, but the slut just aired longingly at the blonde's big dick, further proving that this uppity little dyke desperately wanted to be her bitch. Maryse was given further proof of this when she walked round to find Mickie's pussy lips glistening with juice, although it took the blonde several seconds to notice her she was so busy almost literally drooling over the brunette's big butt.

Once she had knocked Mickie out Maryse had wasted no time in tying the number one contender to her title up, stuffing her in the trunk of her limousine and quickly being driven to this house. Once reaching her destination she quickly dragged Mickie down, untied her, stripped her and then secured her to the metal bar. Then and only then had she allowed herself to admire Mickie's naked body, Maryse staring lustfully at her enemy's backside for what felt like hours and only leaving because she needed something to eat. Now not only could Maryse look but she could touch, something she was quick to take full advantage of when given the opportunity.

True, she could have done this and more to Mickie if she had wanted too, but Maryse preferred her bitches to be conscious when she touched them. After all from the way Mickie tensed Maryse could tell she was trying to be brave but was deliciously scared of what the blonde was going to do to her, yet all Maryse had to do was spread those meaty cheeks to see that at least part of the brunette was also looking forward to the inevitable spanking and butt fucking she was about to take.

Maryse certainly wasn't about to disappoint, but she had waited for a long time to have Mickie James at her mercy and now she finally had her right where she wanted her Maryse fully intended to take her time and enjoy it. So for who knows how long she groped Mickie's fat ass, caressing, squeezing, pinching and lightly slapping those meaty cheeks to her heart's content.

Eventually Maryse began slapping Mickie's ass harder, telling the brunette, "Since you've denied me this ass for so long I will have too spank it, at least a little. But don't worry though, I can't wait much longer to fuck this big fat ass of yours. And who knows, maybe if you beg for mercy loudly enough I may even take it easy on you. Or just go straight to the ass fucking. Mmmmmmm oui, if you beg me for mercy Mickie I will most likely switch to fucking your big fat ass right away."

Mickie seriously considered this as the spanking got fully underway, Maryse raining down blow after blow onto her meaty ass cheeks, those globes the flesh jiggling with every stroke while the sound echoed throughout the room. At first this was more humiliating than painful, but once Maryse really got going the pain easily rivalled some of the most devastating moves Mickie had taken during her wrestling career, if only for the fact that the pain eventually felt endless. Which was ironic considering there was a somewhat easy way this could end, but Mickie's pride would not allow her to do it.

Wrestling in a male dominated sport Mickie had been forced to suffer through various indignities while fighting to be taken seriously. One of those indignities was being spanked by Beth who had beaten Mickie's ass far more roughly than Maryse, and while Beth hadn't offered her an out for doing so Mickie had been able to prevent herself from stooping to begging for mercy then so she wasn't about to do so now.

Besides, if anything the worst part wasn't the spanking itself, it was Maryse caressing her ass cheeks in between the spanks, treating Mickie's ass as if it was a piece of meat. A close second was that Mickie's body was betraying her, part of her not only looking forward to the now inevitable ass fucking she was going to take but actually enjoying the spanking itself. Being forced to take such humiliating pain just appealed to Mickie's submissive side and no matter how much the proud women's wrestler tried she couldn't stop her nipples from hardening and her pussy from dripping with arousal.

The one thing Mickie was able to do throughout this experience was keep her mouth shut. Well, keep herself from begging for mercy, as despite her best efforts Mickie couldn't stop herself from crying out in pain when Maryse started spanking her for all she was worth without hesitating to grope her ass in between the strikes. Then things escalated further, Mickie biting down roughly on the gag in her mouth and screaming various curse words as she suffered an intense pain the likes of which she had never known before. At least not like this.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 177 milliseconds