• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who Captures Who?

Who Captures Who?

12

Note: All persons in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

My mother & father had only been married for 5 years when the joy of their young lives came into this world; that would be me. Six months later however, their joyful lives were shattered when my father was killed in a tragic accident. The big boom crane he was operating on a major construction job came crashing down on him as he tried to escape the rig he was operating, when the ground the crane was "stabilized" upon gave way.

Obviously stunned by the sudden loss of the love of her life, my mother was left with 6 month old son to raise on her own. My mother, Jennifer Johnson, then an absolute knockout at the age of 23, chose to deal with this calamity on her own. Having moved to California with her new husband from the east coast, where both she & her handsome groom were raised. My grandparents all urge her to return east following my father's death. But having been released from all the family drama, Jen had learned to cherish her independence and did not want the interference in her life she knew would result if she succumbed to their wishes.

After all the legal dust settled with the construction firm that employed my dad, the crane manufacturer and the engineering firm that assured the plan design was so sound, Jen was left with a very substantial legal settlement. Additionally, with Jen having just received her MBA prior to my birth she had begun her new career as a financial advisor. Mom was extremely savvy in her ability to manage her new found wealth. She actually could have quit working for the rest of her life and lived very comfortably. Mom loved the financial world and savored her uncanny ability to help her clients as they faced the transitions in their lives, be it a change in careers, marital status, retirement or even the one client she had who had actually won the mega-ball lottery.

And so, with considerable assets of her own and developing a substantial practice, life was very comfortable for us. We lived in a spacious home with all the amenities. I attended the best schools and life was good. It seemed that Jen needed no one in her life except the new love of her life and the total focus of all her waking hours, except for the time she enjoyed pursuing her career; yeah, her new love, that would be me. Consequently mom didn't really date other than the occasional fill in friend when a business event suggested it would be expected for her to have a companion accompany her. No, mom was totally focused on her little boy, which only intensified as he developed into a strapping young man with considerable sports abilities and success. The fact that I also applied myself academically & was being offered a full ride at nearby Stanford University, on a baseball scholarship, simply seemed to enhance our charmed lives.

So let me describe my beautiful mom. Jen Johnson, now 41 years of age, stood 5' 8" with still, a body of a goddess. I had grown in my 18 years to be 6' 3" the same height as my dad at the time of his death. Mom had always placed an emphasis on both of us remaining fit, with her encouraging both of us to participate in various physical activities including biking, swimming, light weights and the full array of workout machines at our local fitness club. In addition to her fitness routine, mom always took pride in her appearance. Even if casually dressed, her make up was perfect & never over-done, and her hair was always presentable & stylish. She always appeared like she just finished a modeling job or just stepped off the set of a movie studio.

Being the typical teenager and living alone with my mom, with her never smothering, but always loving & focused attention on me, she grew to be the total image of womanhood set in my young and ever horny mind. As I became more aware of the female form and my interest in the opposite sex grew, I guess subconsciously, I simply gravitated to a very close and comfortable relationship with my mom. She had it all: dark brown hair, well developed and still perky breasts, a slim waist, a tight toosh and her best feature, OMG legs that went all the way up to her ass.

I had long ago developed a fetish for legs. This may have been because every business day, I saw the perfect model for the modern day career woman, my mom, always dressed in a smart business suit, hosiery and heels. The effect of her consistent fitness routine mixed with stockings and heels always showed her well toned calves and the occasional flash of a lovely thigh. Damn I love legs, even if they are the first things you move out of the way.

My mom also quite often displayed that lovely figure of womanhood to me as we spent substantial time by the pool in our backyard. I belive she relished displaying her fabulous form to the love of her life. Frequently she asked for & received my assistance in apply tanning lotion at least to her bare back and those long stems of legs.

With me having set an all time high school record in the state for home runs in a single season and in a high school career, in the state of California, you can well imagine that I certainly didn't lack for friends. This was particularly true of my buddies who always wanted to come swimming at our house. They loved mom doting over our every need with snacks & drinks by our pool in her normal pool attire, one of her barely there bikinis. I can tell you they were forever ribbing me, wanting to know how I could control myself living with such a hot mom. Truth is, I couldn't. On most days, I found a way to jack off at least a couple times with mom as the sole subject of my nasty thoughts. Damn what a woman!

After dressing so professional for work, when she came through the door at night, off came the heels immediately and by the time she reached her bedroom door, more often than not she was about half undressed. Thanks to our seemingly endless chamber of commerce weather, mom loved to dress down around home in halter tops sans bra, flip flops and shorts highlighting those heavenly legs to the max.

Recently I had gotten into the habit while watching TV with mom (always enjoyable) of offering to give her feet and those lovely gams a massage. She never turned me down and she had to know I never failed to pop a woody before the task was completed. She never commented, apparently knowing it was only normal for a young man to be aroused by such a heavenly creature.

Isn't it always the case that events seem to pile up on our calendars on the same date. We can go for weeks with nothing special and then it seems that there a two or more important events scheduled for the same day/weekend. So it was decided that in two weeks, I would be presented with my Stanford scholarship on Saturday afternoon. It was strongly suggested that even though an afternoon affair, formal dress ware was expected for the presentation. With the press there, the University always wanted to portray an elite image and made it clear that we should present ourselves as such.

No sooner had I been notified of this date, when mom came bursting through the door with the great news that she was being presented with a huge bonus for being deemed the Advisor of the Year at an industry-wide conference that same weekend. With some great negotiation skills, mom was able to get the presentation of her award delayed to the start of the evening session of the conference on, you guessed it, that same Saturday!

So, mom & I decided we would go all out with me in a tux and mom, well, mom refused to let me know what she would be wearing, as she wanted to surprise me. But I knew she would be an absolute knock out and the guys eyes would be glued to my lovely mother's figure. I was pretty sure my eyes would also find a similar distraction.

I was ready at 12:30 pm sharp. Checking the full length mirror in my room, I thought, "Not bad; not bad at all"! I just hoped mom would find me equally as attractive as I knew I would find her. So I went into the den to wait.

And then the unmistakable sound of her heels on the foyer outside the den ... fuck! Are you kidding me? Damn, I thought. Why does this sensuous angel have to be my mother?

As she entered the den, let me paint the beautiful vision of the sexy lady that entered the room. Jen was dressed in a figure hugging full length gown of red satin. A slit ran from the floor to mid-thigh on either side and with each step forward a well toned stockinged leg peeked from beneath the confines of this elegant gown. My eyes drifted north and found the top of the dress lay barely covering her ample breasts, but with the plunging neck line it formed a deep cleavage. The top was hooked around the back of ther neck, providing the total exposure of her lovely tanned back.

I thought one or the other breasts would pop free for full view any second, with the sides of each mound clearly visible. Her hair in a pixie style highlighted by the golden hooped earrings dangling from each ear.

Her dripping with class look was completed with a simple yet very impressive diamond pendant to easily bring one's focus to the center of her ample bosom.

"Holy fuck"! I exclaimed without thinking.

"David! Your language", mother admonished.

"I'm sorry mom. You are always beautiful, but my lord, you look absolutely amazing"!

"Well, thank you sweetie. You clean up pretty damn well yourself."

"Mother ... your language"!

We both doubled over laughing.

"We had better get going," she said. "Are you nervous"?

"I wasn't until I saw this vision before me; now realizing that I will have to fight off every male who sees you today and this evening. I can handle it though," smiling at my enchanting escort.

We went to the car, with mom allowing me to drive her BMW. I opened the passenger door for her and as she daintily took her place, she flashed me the most beautiful expanse of thigh, making it quite clear she was sporting thigh high stockings & a garter belt. Then she brazenly parted her beautiful legs and it was evident that there was a total lack of underwear, top & now evidently bottom too! You damn right I popped a woody after the all too brief flash of a totally shaved pussy.

I walked around the back of the car to be able to adjust my cock, without being too obvious to mom. As we drove the 35 minutes to the Stanford campus and my big moment, mom allowed the full length of the slit up her left leg to gap open. Seemingly oblivious to my awkward glances to take in the lovely sight, mom actually shifted in her seat toward me, as her dress rode higher & higher on her now exposed legs. "Was she trying to tease me"? My mind was racing.

Then when mom made some humorous comment, as a natural reaction, I laughed and without thinking brought my right hand down on her thigh. Almost immediately, quite embarrassed, I withdrew my hand like I had grabbed hold of a hot ember. In fact what I grabbed was hot; hotter than hot actually!

Mom captured my hand between both of hers and said, "Oh honey, don't be embarrassed. Obviously, you were just caught up in the moment. You wouldn't actually try to grope this old lady's leg would you"? With that, she gently placed my hand back on her exposed thigh.

"Old lady? Who are you talking about? I don't see any old lady in this vehicle. As a matter of fact, I've never seen any old ladies in our house, ever. I have only seen one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon in my life; that's the lady I see ... everyday"!

"Oh David honey, you are so sweet to your mom. Someday you will hook up with one of those young attractive women I always see lusting after you and your old mom will be nothing but an after thought."

Taking my chances, I squeezed that lovely thigh and rubbed my hand back & forth, even tracing above her stocking top. "Mom, you should know that I am not at all blind & I see those girls, but I have never seen a woman with whom I have been as totally taken like I am when I see you. Every single day; no matter how you are dressed mom, no woman is as beautiful as you are." Now it was her turn to blush.

We arrived at the entrance to the hall where my presentation was scheduled with a half hour to spare. It seemed like a celebrity welcome as I pulled mom's 750iL up to the valet. As I got around to the passenger side of the car, mom's door was already opened by a young man, who was being given an eyeful of leg, while offering mom a hand of assistance with her exit from the car. As stunning as any Hollywood diva, the young man was obviously taken by mom's appearance, if the tent he was now sporting was any indication. Mom quickly laced her arm through mine, rubbing her almost bare breast against my arm, we entered the hall.

The presentation started punctually at 2:00 PM and only took a little over an hour from start to finish. This allowed ample time to travel the 2 hours to mom's conference and well before the 7:00 PM presentation of mom's industry award, which was held at an elegant hotel. As part of her receiving her honors, her firm had reserved the penthouse suite for mom & her evening's escort. As we began the climb to our suite the elevator made numerous stops on the first few floors to take on more & more passengers. Mom stood in front of me, as we were forced to the back of the ascending crowded car, she was forced against me.

The smell of this angel under my nose with her ass pressing against me soon gave rise to my quickly hardening cock as it became entrapped between the tight cheeks of her perfect ass. Then the real first surprise of the evening came. My mother with stealth precision reached behind her to take hold of my lance, massaging its length and then giving a little squeeze of my balls. I almost came in my pants with my internal temperature rising as rapidly as my cock. I know I heard a slight sigh and a moan of pleasure escape from my mother as the other passengers seemed oblivious to her ministrations.

The elevator capsule had steadily emptied with numerous stops as we ascended to our heavenly quarters for the night, with us having the car to ourselves for the last 3 floors. Once alone, mom turned to face me, still with my back against the back of the car and pressed her meaty breasts with her hardened nipples into my chest. She reached up placing her hand behind my neck and brought those taunting ruby lips to mine as she pulled me to her. Her tongue soon ran across my lips demanding entrance, while her other hand again found my cock. I was as stunned as I was enraptured by this ravishing beauty!

Did she really know what she was doing or had the champagne at the reception in my honor gone to her head? You damn right this lovely vixen knew exactly what she was doing and she knew exactly who she was welcoming into her embrace.

We entered our lovely accommodations for the night and mom stated that she needed to do a quick freshening, prior to us making our way to her business gathering, as she vanished into the en suite. Me; hell I was stunned to the core by her aggressive and seductive actions on the elevator. Further, I couldn't believe she was so non-nonchalant about it to immediately seclude herself to freshen up in the bathroom. I think you call this being blown away!

20 minutes later the most breathtaking goddess emerged from the en suite. I knew from the lovely Venus that now appeared before me that I undoubtedly would have to fight off every male at the conference. There is no way this beautiful woman would not be hit on repeatedly this evening.

Very chipperly she said, "Ready"? "Close your gaping mouth sweetie. Haven't you ever seen a professional woman, ready to accept the highest recognition offered by her industry"?

"Actually mom, no! Even though I have had some extremely attractive women on my arm, I am positive that none could hold a candle to the beautiful goddess before me."

"Well I'm quite sure you are over-stating your case dear, but at least for tonight David, can I just be Jen and not mom"?

"And I'm quite sure you are mistaken mom ... I mean Jen. And, I would agree with your assessment of the attractiveness of the women I have bedded ... I mean, dated, but then we would both be wrong Jen."

"Thank you very much David. You certainly know how to get my juices flowing don't you? ... I mean, well ... thank you for the compliment honey. Now, you should know your main job this evening will be to be the most amazing escort this lady has ever had the privilege of me being with; let's knock their socks off sweetie."

"I assure you Jen, that will not be a problem. What an awesome assignment. I could volunteer for this assignment with this sensuous, and I mean this sensuous woman on a very regular basis."

Jen then enveloped herself into my arms melting into my embrace. Once again she stole a deep tongue kiss, while lifting her stocking clad leg between my thighs, apparently enjoying the thick, hard cock rubbing into her soft mid-section. Breaking our sensuous exchange Jen checked her watch & said, "Damn David we will be late if we don't leave right now. Will you promise me that we can pick up from right here as soon as we can politely excuse ourselves from this evening's business duty"?

"Jen, you keep that up and you know I will be putty in your hands."

"So, is that a yes"?

"Yes Jen; absolutely"!

Again this lovely lady put her arm through mine & around my waist as we made our way to the business meeting.

It was as if a spotlight had been trained on us as we entered the business gathering, with the men all lusting over Jen and a few of the more liberal minded women also mesmerized by her beauty. I also received more than my share of attention. Jen whispered to me, "I think it's either your stylish tuxedo, or your chiseled chest that has their motors running. Are you sure that I measure up to your standards or perhaps you might want to be with one of these younger women"?

Whispering back to her I said, "your nipples are burning holes in that satin bodice, with the swells of your mounds peeking from your plunging neckline and with you teasing them with your beautiful legs, it seems all the men are drooling over the angel on my arm."

The CEO of Jen's Broker/Dealer was the first to greet us. He attempted to embrace Jen, but she held him at bay & proffered the proverbial air kiss to his cheek; polite yes, but not as intimate as he would have preferred.

Instead Jen introduced me, not as her son, but as the man she was so happy to allow Schlaegel to meet, her very significant other! I stepped forward and presented a firm all business handshake, certainly not revealing my youthful years with any display of awkwardness. Looking Schlaegel squarely in the eyes, I said, "I am so honored to make the acquaintance of a man of your stature. Jen has often acclaimed your abilities in leading this firm so professionally." Jen about choked on this smooth line of bullshit, as her eyes flew open and then her lovely face transformed by her beautiful smile reflecting her pride in the mature image portrayed by me.

Following the obligatory introduction of Schlaegel's Mrs., Jen grabbed hold of my arm excusing us in favor of a cocktail. "Where did you get that line of bullshit Mister? That clown has to be the most inept lecherous bastard to ever hold his position. But wow, did you ever impress me and him! Thank you sweetie. Just keep it up and I'm sure there will be the best reward you have ever received later tonight. I'm pretty sure you know how to keep it up," she giggled at her double meaning remark.

Shortly after getting a cocktail, we were seated at the front of the massive room with the other honorees. Following a sumptuous dinner, during which I brazenly massaged Jen's thighs under the cover of the table, the presentations to the industry leaders for the previous year began. Jen's recognition was coming at the end of the ceremonies, so I bravely continued my daring groping, with Jen parting her strong thighs and allowing my digits to penetrate her moist lips. Jen trapped my hand with her gorgeous thighs when I brushed her on fire & engorged clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who Captures Who?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds