• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nephew's Adventures

Nephew's Adventures

12

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Ravi, 22 years old and I reside in Chennai. I weigh around 150 pounds and a height around 184cms. A little dark skinned but athletic. I just completed my graduation and for CAT preparations I wanted to stay away from home to avoid disturbance from friends. Mom asked to me to go her younger brother's home in Bangalore as when he heard about the matter he insisted I come there. Her brother was Gopal Sharma, a businessman. He was a very loving uncle of mine and his wife Swapna Aunty, a doctor by profession was just like him. They did not have any children.

It was on May 1st that I took the train to Bangalore. I reached there on the 2nd. Uncle received me at the station and drove to a nearby breakfast centre. We picked up breakfast and headed home. Swapna aunty opened the door and gave me a warm welcome hug. She took me to the room where I was going to stay. The room was spacious and neatly arranged with a study table, lamp, a small fridge, etc.

"Swapna aunty, C'mon there was no need for all this," I told her.

"You are all we got dear; we want to give you the best. Now listen, this is your home, okay? Feel free and do whatever you like. No restrictions. Don't ask me 'can I do this or that', do whatever you feel like. Okay? "She said to me in serious tone.

I nodded my head with a smile.

"Okay freshen up then, we'll have breakfast," She said and closed the door behind her.

I first took a pair of clothes and rushed to the bathroom. After bathing we all had breakfast and uncle left for work. Swapna aunty said she'll wash the dishes and asked me to take rest. But I insisted to wash the dishes.

"Swapna aunty, you said feel like home so please let me," I told her as she refused my request to wash the dishes.

"Rubbish," She said.

"Aunty, you can cook lunch in the meantime. Let me do the dishes," I told her.

Finally she agreed. I washed the dishes as she prepared lunch. We spoke about various things and also my studies. She was a very intelligent woman. Gopal uncle had asked her to resign from a famous hospital where she worked as a doctor, as they would hardly meet each other living in the same house. She finally did so couple of years ago but opened a clinic in the house. She would see patients in the evenings from 5pm to 7pm.

Later I settled my things and took a nap in the afternoon after lunch. In the evening I studied and Swapna aunty went to her clinic. Days passed and I felt like home. I would study most of the time and enjoyed Swapna auntie's company whenever we spent time together. One day I was studying when I heard her call me out loud.

I got a little scared and rushed to the garden to see what happened. But it was rather a funny thing. She was watering the plants and the tap to which the pipe was connected gave up. There was water everywhere. Swapna aunty was drenched.

"Would you mind helping or stand there and enjoy the fun," Swapna aunty said as a stream of water hit her on the face.

"Hahahah," I laughed and ran to the tap. She removed her hands and the water hit me but I soon put my hands over it. I was trying to stop the water and look for something to block it for a while. Swapna aunty was totally drenched. It was that very moment I realized what a beauty she was. Unintentionally I stared at her breasts. Her sari became transparent because of the water and the shape of her breasts made me stare in awe. It gave me an instant hard on. She noticed me staring at her breasts and I quickly turned away. I closed the valve at the bottom on the pipe and the water stopped. I got up and she looked down at the big bulge in my pants which was clearly visible because of all the water on my clothes. Swapna aunty left. Later we had lunch but I was very quiet after what had happened.

In the afternoon she came up to my room. I was studying.

"Ravi, don't feel ashamed, it's alright, you can't help it, it's your age dear, and I promise I won't tell anyone," she said putting her hand over my head.

"I'm sorry aunty, I'm really ashamed of that," I quipped.

"It is okay dear, forget about this incident," she said and left.

Forget about the incident? Not really. I could not stop thinking about it. That sight was just amazing. It was the first time I started feeling something about Swapna aunty. I knew she was my aunt but a beauty she is.

Swapna aunty was very fair skinned. She was around 40 years of age but looked younger. She is not thin or plump but has just that perfect milf figure. I guess her breasts were a 34C. She was 5'7 with medium length black silky hair and a bubbly butt. In the following days I stared at her more than often but she never caught me. I started noticing her more and more. All of a sudden my aunt became my dream girl. I masturbated to her, literally every day.

It has been two months since I came here and I should not deny it, I was treated like their son. Uncle went on a tour for a few of months to Dubai. It was me and aunty alone. I made myself clear I would not make any move on her as I feared the consequences.

Aunty asked me to come along with her to the market. We spent the whole morning shopping and had lunch outside. I loved the time I spent with her. I secretly would admire her beauty without her noticing. One day she went to our neighbor's house for a ladies function. I was alone and bored of studying. I slowly sneaked into the laundry room as I eagerly wanted to know her cup size. I ran through the clothes and found the treasure. I looked for the label and it was 34DD.

"Wow," I said and brought the bra to my nose and sniffed. I rubbed it on my face before lowering my shorts and taking my cock out. I stroked my cock as I stuck my tongue out and licked the bra cup. I then wrapped the bra around my cock and stroked it hard. The cloth rubbed on my dry cock which hurt a bit but I did not stop. The pleasure I was feeling was immense. I came hard and in large amounts. The cum leaked out from the bra onto my hands. I looked down and realized how much I came. I giggled to myself. Suddenly I came back to senses and turned around but there was no one. May be it was instinct after reading a lot of erotic stories. The bra was soaked with my cum. I took few tissues and wiped the cum. It was still wet and I fear it would leave stains. I decided to rob it. I hid it my closet under all my clothes. I saw her later searching in the laundry basket and asked her what happened.

"Oh nothing dear, I just can't find my ....," she paused and looked at me and shook her head.

"What happened aunty, what's wrong," I asked her.

"I dint expect you would do this Ravi, Oh God, what's happening to you," she said putting her hands to her face.

"What the hell are you talking about aunty," I said with a harsh tone.

She was taken aback and suddenly gave a second thought that maybe she really misplaced her bra somewhere.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you took my bra," she said with her head down.

"How could you? This is ridiculous. Aunty! What the fuck wou....," I stopped realizing what I just said.

"Ravi?" She said looking at me surprised.

"I'm sorry aunty, really sorry, I just got ...," I tried to cover up.

"Alright, it's more my fault to suspect you. What was I thinking," She said patting my back and left.

A few days passed and I masturbated every chance I got into her bra. The soft and velvety bra was now hard and stained with my cum. I laughed looking at what I did to the bra.

It was three weeks now since uncle left and I enjoyed my aunt with my eyes and of course her bra, my priced possession. One morning after breakfast Swapna aunty called out for me from the kitchen. She wanted me to take out a can which was on the attic. I brought the stool and she held onto it. She told me to be careful as I climbed on the stool. I looked down and saw her looking up straight at me and smiled.

"Careful Ravi," she said.

"C'mon aunty, it's no big deal," I said and focused on my task.

I suddenly realized that her head was only inches away from my dick. I got an instant hard on with that thought. I reached for the can on my toes and I felt my dick touch her chin. I suddenly felt an electric current run through my body and lost balance. I fell on my back and the can fell right on my balls.

"Ahhhhhhhh Fuckkkkk," I shouted out loud and fainted.

After five minutes I woke up as Swapna aunty sprinkled water on my face. I felt severe pain in my genitals.

"Sorry Ravi, What have I done....," She started to panicked.

"It's alright, nothing to worry," I said trying to get up and finally when I did aunty helped me reach to the sofa.

She brought me a pain killer tablet. After taking that I felt the pain subside. She was all worried and I told her to calm down as I felt okay. After a while the pain was back and I caught my balls and just then Swapna aunty came by. She now got really tensed.

"Oh god, Ravi, please come with me," Swapna aunty helped me to my feet and she slowly took me to her clinic from the back door. She asked me to lie on the bed.

"Aunty please, it will subside," I told her.

"Shut up Ravi, it is not the time to feel shy or embarrassed. It's dangerous to leave things like that," She said reaching for my shorts.

She wore her gloves and pulled down my shorts and underpants. She quickly caught hold of my flaccid penis and lifted it up from my balls. She examined my balls. In the meanwhile my penis grew in size and was now to its full length. I felt embarrassed.

"Oh God, please," I mumbled but aunty could hear me.

"Okay Ravi. Act a little matured, would you? It's a good sign that your organ is functioning. And it's common for any man to get excited with a female's touch on his organ and you are a young kid," She said. Her words made my cock twitch. I knew she could feel it. As she was examining, my cock kept twitching in her hands. With her other hand she touched my balls and I let out a cry in pain. She pulled down my balls and I shouted in pain.

"Auntyyy...It hurts," I screamed.

"Relax, calm down dear. You're a strong kid, aren't you?" Swapna aunty said.

She then left me and went to her desk. She brought a bottle with her. She poured on the palm what looked like oil. She caught hold of my penis with her finger tips and lifted it. She poured the oil in her other palm on my balls and gently, very gently rubbed it with her finger. I felt pain at first and then slowly no pain at all.

"Wow, aunty that's magical," I said with a smile.

She smiled and said that there was nothing to be worried about and she needs me to cooperate for one final test.

"See Ravi, I want this to be totally professional, okay? You are my patient and I am your doctor for now and I want to make sure your perfectly fine," She told me.

I just nodded and got a little excited thinking about the next test.

She gently massaged my balls. I closed my eyes tight and enjoyed the feeling. With her other hand she stroked my cock with all her four fingers wrapped.

"Ahhhhh......wwwwoooowww, aunty that feels amazing," I said and let out a moan.

"Let me finish the test Ravi. I need to clear all doubts," Swapna said as she stroked my cock with a little more pace. Her gloves were dry and my cock hurt a little and I told her that it was hurting. She went back to her desk but returned empty handed.

"Oh Ravi there is no lubricant," She said coming back.

"Okay now, don't think otherwise but I really want to know the result and hence I want you to be tight lipped about this okay?" Swapna aunty said.

She removed her gloves and threw it in the bin which was next to her leg.

My cock was at its full length and I really was fighting myself from cumming, because I knew she just wanted to check if I could cum like a normal man after the accident.

She spat on her palm and rubbed it on my cock.

"Ahhhh, its sooooo warm.....aunty......," I moaned sounding really excited.

My cock was hard as iron, I thought. Her bare hands on my cock made me almost to explode but I did not for some reason. I did not bother about it as I was enjoying this womanly touch. This was the first time I was being whacked by someone else other than myself. She stroked the entire length of my 8 inch monster. Soon the saliva dried up and the moment she noticed that, she did some I only dreamed off. She bent her head and with her lips inches from my cock she spat her saliva on it. She sat straight again and continued stroking my cock, this time only harder than before. I was enjoying this and I did not understand why I wasn't Cumming. Even Swapna aunty was surprised, I could guess by the look on her face. I did notice her eyes glued to my cock and she suddenly looked towards me and I did know how to react.

"You have a lovely organ Ravi, your wife is one lucky lady, and don't be ashamed of what we are doing, it's totally professional and I hope your enjoying it," Swapna said as she squeezed my cock head and then continued stroking.

"Ahhh....Aunty, your hands feel like magic, this is the first time anyone touched my cock, I mean organ, other than me and I have no words to describe how it feels," I told her.

"I'm surprised Ravi. With such a lovely cock (she winked) you should be having many girls around you," she said.

The stroking was not helping me cum but I did enjoy the pleasure I was getting.

"I think I should try something else but you promise me it stays between us," Swapna said looking at me.

"I promise," I replied.

"Alright, let me finish this," Swapna aunty said and cupped my balls with her left hand.

After fondling with them for a while, she did the unthinkable. She bent her head down and kissed the tip of my cock with her luscious lips and then opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. I froze, the pleasure I felt was immense. Her mouth felt soft and warm. Slowly she moved up and then down again. She did this and then suddenly she would suck the tip like how a child sucks on a lollipop. It felt incredible. After my first handjob, now a blowjob; I wondered how many more 'firsts' I would get. I was getting really restless and then losing control I placed my hand on her head; the touch of her silky hair felt wonderful. I got scared realizing what I just did and moved my hand away. I thought I took it too far and said "I'm sorry aunty, I could not control."

She did not respond at first but then said "If that makes you feel pleasurable do not hesitate as that would help me complete the test."

She then bit my cock head gently making me moan and then took the entire length of my cock in her mouth. Actually the thought of Swapna aunty doing such a thing would have been enough to make me spurt volumes but after so much of her physical touch and oral, I was little confused. I decided to let go of that feeling and enjoy the pleasure. I put my hand again on the back of her head and ran it all over feeling the soft silky hair. I badly wanted to mouth fuck her catching hold of her hair. She then moved her mouth to my balls and sucked them and at the same time with her hand stroked my cock vigorously. I still did not cum.

"Oh God! I just hope it is nothing serious," Swapna aunty said getting up and adding, "Did it ever take you so long, you know when you did it?"

"Doing what aunty?" I asked her even though I knew what she meant.

"I know you do it Ravi. I saw what you did to my bra," she said with a little frown.

"Oh shit. Aunty I can explain that, actuall...," I tried to say something.

"Oh just answer the question I asked Ravi," Swapna aunty snapped.

"It would never take more than couple of minutes if I thought of you while doing it, I'm sorry," I said not looking at her and with shame.

"Then I'm really worried. This is so unusual. Entirely my fault," she said looking worried.

"Stop blaming yourself, aunty, it was an accident. And I thank god for making my dream come true," I said in a low voice.

"Shut up you pervert. Lusting for your own aunty, I know you have been staring at me since that water incident. Stealing my bra and then making it like a rag," Swapna aunty said looking at me in the eye.

"Your goddamn beautiful aunty! I don't think I'm wrong. I admire your beauty and love to be with you. I wish I was Gopal uncle. I would worship you ...," I said to her.

"Enough Ravi, this is just not correct, I think I crossed my limits," Swapna cut me again.

"Aunty, please, I don't know what's wrong with me but I love you," I told her in a pleading manner.

"What now Ravi? What now? Where will this lead to?" She asked.

I was just silent for a while and gathered up courage before finally saying, "I just want to worship you all my life. I want to be your husband and have children with you. I know it's never going to happen but still I just wish it happened."

"Stop talking such nonsense, first we need to solve your problem," she said pointing at my hard on. When she said first we need to solve my problem I wondered what was second. I smiled and looked down.

I dint notice so long but my cock was still rock hard and twitching. She then told me to cover up and relax for a while.

"But aunty?" I tried to rebel.

"Do has I say Ravi, everything will be just fine," she said and walked into the hall. I lay there and imagined a life with aunty. I stroked my cock for a while and with no sign of a climax, I just lay thinking. I heard aunty speak on the phone. I drifted off to sleep but the sound of the doorbell woke me up. It was two hours since I dozed off.

The clinic door opened and Swapna aunty walked in smiling. And someone else followed. The second lady lifted her head up to look at me. I remembered her. It was Radha aunty. She was Swapna auntie's widowed sister. She was also a doctor and a real beauty. She was couple of years older to Swapna but looked younger because of her thin body frame.

Radha was fair like Swapna, but a little short at 5'3 and a 32dd bust. Radha had curly black hair which was now tied into a bun. She had a juicy ass just like her sister Swapna. As a child I always was afraid of Radha aunty because she was very strict.

Radha aunty looked at me with a blank expressionless face. I smiled and said hello to which she nodded and gave a smile. This made me relax.

"Okay Ravi, I hope you remember Radha aunty, my sister, she is going to help us but I want you to just keep the matter within us. I realized you would not leak a thing after your confession but I want to hear it again from your mouth," Swapna aunty spoke up.

"I will not tell anyone aunty. I'm happy I confessed and I feel really comfortable after that, it's......,"I tried to explain.

"Alright enough, enough, just stay calm," Swapna said and then turned to Radha.

Swapna aunty removed my shorts and my cock sprang out. I noticed Radha gasp and her eyes widen a bit.

"I told you he was big," Swapna said looking at Radha.

Swapna spat her saliva on her left palm and stroked my cock as Radha looked on. I moaned in pleasure as she kept stroking and stroking. She stopped after a while and looked at Radha.

"See, that's the problem, he is not reaching the point, before the accident he said it would take him just a few minutes and if he imagined me, he would come under two," Swapna told Radha.

My face turned red. Both the women laughed.

"Strange, I think we should increase his pleasure levels to such an extent that it would give up and blast," Radha said smiling.

Radha came closer and touched my cock and then stroked it slowly. I was just numb there and looked at her with my mouth open. Radha looked at me smiling before narrowing her eyes and stroking faster. She was not just a seductive bitch I thought but a fucking hot bitch that guys would pay top dollar for. Radha kept stroking and Swapna cupped my balls. Radha then got off the cot and Swapna continued the stroking. Radha walked up to my face and bent down with her face close to mine. She smelled lovely. She kissed me on lips and then our tongues met. The feeling was incredible. Just then Swapna aunty took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nephew's Adventures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds