• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock Era 03

Black Cock Era 03

12

Black Cock Era is a tongue-in-cheek interracial epic story about a potential but unlikely future in which white women are enslaved by the superior black males. The story is far fetched, but it's a fictional fantasy, and it's meant to be a grounds to explore a fun and silly situation, not to predict how real people would behave or how you the reader would behave in the same situation. Many white wimpy stories get comments about how the commenter would never allow such abuse. I'm here to say, at the start, calm down. This is a playful story that is not supposed to be taken too seriously. Many of my readers, like me myself, find these kinds of scenarios fun and sexually exciting. If you're the type of man who has no interest in sub situations or cuckolding ones, this story is not for you. But, if you find racial tension to be sexy and like to fantasize about black domination, here is a story for you.

If you are the intended audience for this (ie you enjoy stories about men dominating other men by taking their women, and you feel comfortable exploring that urge in a realm of racial tension and absurd unrealistic historical situations), I'd love to hear some comments, suggestions, or ideas for other stories. If you are not the kind of reader above, please refrain from voting or commenting. If this story isn't for you, that doesn't mean it deserves 1 star. You wouldn't go around and bad review homosexual stories just because you are straight.

Before you read this, you should make sure you've read Black Cock Era 00, the prologue that sets up the exposition of the universe in which this story takes place, and the other two chapters of Black Cock Era (01 and 02), that will explain the story and terminology.

In this third chapter, we get a vision of life for a sex slave on the Plantation, as the Athlete finishes a workout with a steamy session with the busty white Lilith. The two copulate passionately, and the slave skips off happy to have been of service. Hannah and Lilith meet on their way to the sex compound, Cannabust, and get seriously high before they briefly encounter the head sex slave, Thea, the gorgeous big-titted leader of the girls, mother to the cowardly Donald. Hannah does a face plant into Thea's bust, too stoned to resist. When she wakes up hours later, mind in a daze, with the naked Lilith curled up to her own naked body, the two share a womanly experience. There is very little humiliation in this story, but the black cock worship of Lilith's actions and Hannah's thoughts permeate the two main events of this story: sex between Lilith and the athlete, and Hannah and Lilith. The purpose of this story was to situate Hannah at the compound, hint at the beautiful sexy Thea, and show the potential for sexiness that resides in the countless slaves habitating this drug filled paradise.

-PMD

--

From center court, the Athlete dribbled the ball, running towards the hoop at the other side, leaping right into the air, and slamming the basketball hard through the net for a perfect slam dunk.

"Hooray!" cheered the four naked slave girls on the sidelines, each with her own set of giant white boobies.

The Athlete let the ball bounce away as he walked in the empty giant gymnasium towards where his slave girls were cheering.

"You were so amazing!" cooed one, while the others nodded in agreement. His toned black body was dripping wet with sweat, from his shirtless hard abs to his long green gym shorts.

"Towels," ordered the Athlete, and the four girls immediately ran up to him, pressing soft fluffy towels all over him, soaking up the sweat. They rubbed every inch of his body, with four sets of perky tits brushing up against him as he cooled off from his workout.

"You were really spectacular today," whispered Lilith into his ears, the heat of her breath hot on his neck and the weight of her mega-tits heavy on his back.

"Definitely!" smiled Sandy, who was on her knees in front of him, her red hair in pigtails and her arms diligently wiping down his shins and calves.

The Athlete felt a hot moist press as the kinky blonde Christie licked the sweat from his dark skinned back. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Christie," reprimanded the Athlete, Christie quickly stopping and looking up at him with big apologetic eyes.

"Would you like me to remove your pants?" asked Melissa, whose big black eyes were at level with the Athlete's, but he was looking down at her big spherical breasts instead.

"Nah," answered the Athlete, reaching up to pull at Melissa's nipple, "Give me a moment. Back away." The girls all rose and stepped back a few feet, standing up straight in line with their chests strutted out.

"Which one of you do I want to have today?" asked the Athlete, cupping on hand around Sandy's left breast and walking across the line of tits until he'd groped them all.

"Christie," said the Athlete, and the perky blonde grinned and did a little jump, breasts bouncing against gravity.

"You can go back." The sad blonde sulked and made her way out of the gymnasium.

"You too Sandy."

Melissa and Lilith stood shoulder to shoulder, and the Athlete circled the two black haired girls, examining their tan skin and tight stomachs.

"Whose tits are bigger?" he asked, and Melissa immediately frowned while Lilith grinned with joy.

"Get out of here, Melissa," he said.

Lilith was still grinning as she got down on her knees, wrapping her spry white fingers around the elastic of his shorts and pulling them down her descent. The base of his soft black cock appeared, the rest slowly emerging as she took off her sweaty pants.

Even soft, the Athlete had a magnificent penis, the length of Lilith's pale white forearm. Smiling, the girl cupped his wet pungent balls in her hand. A rush of pleasure spread up the Athlete's groin and waist, and he felt the blood rush into his cock before this grinning gorgeous white girl.

Lilith felt her white palms become wet and sticky with her young master's black sporty sweat.

"Grab it," he ordered, feeling the warm five fingers wrap around his building erection. Lilith jerked her wrist back and forth, stroking the hardening cock in her hand until it stood at its powerful full length.

After a workout, the Athlete always felt his horniest. It was why he brought at least three or four slaves with him to watch; not only did they cheer him on, he would have a girl to fuck on hand when he was finished.

Looking down at Lilith with her tiny white hand stroking him, he knew he made the right choice. Of all the girls, Lilith had the biggest and perkiest tits available, big and white and hanging from her chest like two white round trophies on display. He licked his lips looking at the perky white beauties.

"Give it a little kiss," he commanded, smirking, and the sexy white slave locked eyes with him as she opened her lips to suck in his big purple cock head.

She suctioned her mouth right around his head like she was dying of thirst, the pressure of her fat fluffy lips right up against the ring of sensation on his cock. When you're a sex slave on the Plantation and your only hobbies are smoking weed and sucking cock, you get pretty good at it.

Lilith flicked her tongue at his bulging cock head, slobbering as she took in more and more of his long shaft. The Athlete grinned with his hands on her bare shoulders; nothing made him more more like a man than a hard workout and a big titted bitch on his rod.

His fingers digging into her shoulders with pleasure, Lilith made it all the way down his entire cock without breaking eye contact or making a sound. The Athlete grinned as he felt the warmth of Lilith's esophagus pulse around his hard penis, and her moist flat tongue caress his shaft.

He pulled her black hair backwards and she slid off of his cock, inches of wet dripping black shaft appearing before the big head exited with a *pop*. A string of saliva dangling from his shaft to her lips dipped and splattered onto her big white titties.

"Stand up," he told her, and she lifted herself off her knees with a sensual grace. With spit dripping off of his cock and off her chin, the Athlete circled her body, admiring her curvy white figure, tight muscular legs, and flat bare stomach. Plus, her giant off the charts rack.

Approaching her from behind, he planted a big black hand around her shoulder and underneath her breast. Holding one in each hand, he felt the breath leave her lungs as he juggled them, the soft white flesh spilling out of his giant hands.

He sunk his teeth into the back of her warm white neck, feeling the shiver run down her back and quivering legs.

"Fuck me, master," she whispered in her hot breath, her tits heaving in his hands with her deep swaying torso. He yanked her down by her nipples, her body falling forwards and her behind sticking up in the air, ready. He grabbed his slippery black cock with one hand, her hips in the other, and pressed his rod against the dripping opening of Lilith's eager white pussy.

He immediately slammed her ass down onto the base of his cock, and Lilith's echoing moans reverberated in the giant empty gymnasium. He was holding her up with his hands sinking into her soft tit flesh and yanking her nipples to thrust her back onto his cock, the combination of which made her moan and cum like a geyser.

At one corner of the room, the three rejected white slaves hid behind a bleacher and poked their heads out to watch. They gazed with an intense longing and jealousy, at one time angry that it wasn't their thighs that the Athlete was slamming his cock between as well as ecstatic at the vision of his beautiful muscled frame dripping with sweat around his rock hard black erection.

Melissa looked down ashamed at her own rack, which was, while still round perky and white, not nearly as beautiful as Lilith's gorgeous pair slamming around with the Athlete's thrusts.

Christie's jaw dropped as she stared into Lilith's face, the lucky slave's eyes rolling back into her head orgasmically as she came buckets onto the Athlete's rigorous cock.

Sandy was the only one of the girls with her fist stuck up her petite and soaked vagina, mimicking the ecstasy on Lilith's face with her own rolled back eyes and drool. For all the gaggles of oversexed white slave girls, masturbation was a way of life, while a visit from one of the hung black masters was a rare and cherished gift.

Lilith's well-fucked knees were buckling as her body crumbled under the weight of the pleasure soaking through her body. The Athlete's own mind was locked in the tight warmth of her expert pussy and the slapping sounds of his heavy black balls against her stomach.

"I got a sticky load coming," mumbled the Athlete, and Lilith fell exhausted off of his cock and immediately sprung up on her knees and took his rock hard penis into her two white hands. She eagerly stuck out her tongue and opened her throat, sliding her tightly gripped fingers around his cock in every direction.

The Athlete stared down at this obedient white mistress with her gently swaying breasts and began to start his orgasm.

Aware of his ensuing cum, Lilith jerked the cock faster, and the first violent shots of cum were big enough to splatter off her chin onto her tongue and all over her dangling perfect breasts. Lilith slurped down as much as she could, but the cum continued spewing from his cock landing everywhere from her forehead, her hair, her cheeks, her lips, her neck, her shoulders, and all of it sliding down and pooling messily into her deep fleshy cleavage.

Lilith didn't stop when his cock began to dribble out smaller drops of jism; she wrapped her fat lips around his cock and drank down as much as she could from his convulsing black penis. The Athlete, feeling her hot lips on his trembling cock and seeing her beautiful cum covered tits, had a second wave of energy and spewed jets and jets of more hot white spunk down her throat.

Lilith stayed there sucking down his cum until she was sure that every bit of it was either splashing around in her full white stomach or crusting over on the flesh of her perky white breasts.

The Athlete fell back satisfied onto the seats of the bleacher, his balls entirely free of cum and his cock wet and glossy from Lilith's diligent job cleaning it.

"Will there be anything else?" asked Lilith standing before him. He surveyed her well-fucked body for a minute, noticing her wet thighs stained with her own shiny juices, and her torso which was completely creamed over with his lumpy, pungent, and semi-transparent glaze. Every inch of her perfect round titties were dripping with clumps of his potent seed.

"Dismissed," he said to the slave girl, and she passed the corner of the bleachers where her jealous friends watched as she skipped gleefully out the door.

It was a quick walk from the Recreation back to Cannabust, especially if you took the shortcut through the Fields. Lilith skipped her way barefoot through the grass, watching the dirty white laborers pick marijuana in long rows. The white men looked up from work and stared at the cum-covered angel prancing through the fields; the bounce and sway of her perfect breasts, hips, and ass would give them enough for many lonely nights of jacking off. They were on their break, smoking some of the potent grass they had been picking all day.

"Hey crop men," called Lilith, "I'll blow you a kiss if you roll me a joint!"

The men scrambled to roll a bit fat joint for her out of the freshly picked crop before them. They handed it to her and lit it with a match.

"Thanks," she offered, taking out her sticky hand and blowing a kiss to the workers. They watched her cum stained glistening chest heave in as she puffed on her joint. Smoking away, she left the workers stunned.

As she came closer to the gates of Cannabust, she noticed the familiar image of her Master riding his horse, two figures following behind him.

"You there," yelled the Master to Lilith, and she appropriately ran her fastest to the horse and got down on one knee before him.

"You may stand," he told her, and Lilith rose to her full height, displaying her cum-stained face, tits, and belly.

"You have been with my son?" he asked.

"Yes, Master." Lilith surveyed the Master's companions; the white boy she recognized briefly, but the other girl she didn't know. Licking her lips and staring with her stoned, red eyes, Lilith wondered, "who is this voluptuous, muscular, tan goddess?"

"Girl!" Master yelled, and Lilith snapped out of it, curtseying apologetically quickly.

"I need you to take these two to Cannbust," he continued, "Have the boy wait outside, and tell Thea to accompany him back to my chambers."

"Yes, Master. And what about her?" The master looked at the brown curvy woman trailing behind his horse.

"Oh, yes," he said, remembering, "Take her into your quarters for now, and wait for Thea to sort her out tomorrow."

"Yes Master."

The Master unhitched the two slaves from his horse and motioned them to go with Lilith. The three slaves watched as the horse and Master continued down the trail into the distance.

"Do you want some weed?" Lilith offered, handing the still burning joint to Hannah. The wild girl had never smoked before.

"What is that?" she asked, and the stoned Lilith burst into laughter.

"You've never had a joint before?"

"No."

Lilith raised the blunt to her lips and inhaled deeply, holding it in her lungs before blowing out smoke in the air.

"Try it."

Walking back to Cannabust, Hannah and Lilith smoked the rest of the blunt, Donald trailing silently behind.

"You have, like, *really* nice tits," Lilith said to Hannah, half giggling.

Hannah gave her a glazed over expression. "What?"

"Your tits, are like, nice."

Hannah looked down at her brown chest, grabbing her bare boobs and shaking them.

"Yeah they're pretty great."

"I'm Lilith, by the way."

"Lilith." She stared at Hannah for a moment.

"Well?"

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh." Hannah said, laughing. She never gave a response.

When they got to Cannabust, Hannah paused in front of the big gates.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to get Thea," Lilith said, "You can come if you want." "I'll wait here with Donald," Hannah responded, motioning to the white boy next to her. Lilith hadn't noticed him at all.

"Suit yourself." Lilith walked inside.

"That girl is cool," Hannah said smiling at Donald.

"You're pretty stoned, aren't you?" Donald asked.

"What?"

"That's what I thought."

Hannah sat her ass down on the crowd, spreading her legs lazily and smiling. "Who is Thea, anyway?"

"That's the head slave girl, my mom."

"Oh shit, that's your mom?"

"Yes, I told you about this already."

"I guess I forgot." Hannah paused. "Wait, I thought that girl was Lilith, but she's Thea, your mom?"

"No, god," Donald said, frustrated, "Thea is coming with Lilith in a second."

"What?"

"Nevermind."

Hannah and Donald waited quietly.

"What are you going to do after this?" Hannah asked.

"I'll be in my job at the pool."

"Shit, will I get to see you again?"

"Maybe. You'll spend most of your time in Cannabust, where I'm not allowed."

"Shit, you can't come into Cannabust with me?"

"No, I can't. There's only one white boy allowed in Cannabust, and that's the janitor Tony. But he's got a coveted position and it's not like he's going anyway. Plus, why would I ever get what his position?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

Hannah heard some of this and put it in her mind for later. She puffed more and more on the joint until her vision was starting to fade.

The next thing Hannah remembered was some big white titties in her face. Hannah was pressing her face into the white smushy bosom, feeling the warm sides of the curvy feminine body with her hands. She sunk her nose and eyes into the breasts with every muscle in her body.

Lilith was grabbing at her, pulling her away, and Hannah looked up to see the smiling gentle face of the woman, her bare body tan and oiled like a rich flaky pie. Lilith was yelling, asking Hannah why she was grabbing at Thea's body, but Thea was just smiling like a perfect brown-haired miracle. She was puffing away on a fat potent joint, and Hannah was intoxicated with the way she exhaled the thick smoke from her perfect lips.

While Lilith apologized to the unfazed Thea, the stumbling Hannah grabbed her friend Donald and whispered closely into his ear.

"Your mom is fucking HOT."

She burst into a self-amused laughter, and the tan skinned beauty Thea sauntered away with her son, moving towards the Master's compound as she was ordered.

Hannah woke up when it was dark out. She was in a bed in a small one-room hut with a desk, a mirror, and a closet full of small clothes. The room was dark and hot, and curled up next to her on the bed was the still sleeping Lilith.

"Go back to sleep," whispered the naked slave girl to Hannah, her breasts pressing into Hannah's side. Lilith wrapped her arm around Hannah's shoulders, petting her gently and inviting her to curl up against her own naked body.

Hannah liked the feel of Lilith's soft sleeping skin pressing onto her own. She dragged a hand down Lilith's body, resting her fingers in the crook at the base of the girl's curvy back.

Yawning, Hannah looked down at her own body. It was still heavy and tingling from the intense high she was coming down from. Her big brown breasts were pressing up against Lilith's pale body. Her knee was crooked into Lilith's soft warm groin. Hannah liked the look of her freshly shaved puss, and she squeezed her thighs together in a delicious sleepy stretch.

Her knee brushed deeper down Lilith's curled up body, and Lilith responded. She cooed and squeezed Hannah's body more tightly, brushing her head up and laying her sleeping parted lips on Hannah's breast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock Era 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds