• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just A Feel Ch. 02

Just A Feel Ch. 02

This is part two of a cuckold story - if you don't like them then please don't read it.

The office light shone yellow and grubby through the smoke blackened and dusty office window. It was so dirty I couldn't really see anything through it although I'd have liked to say that I saw my wife and her lover's silhouettes. My cock twitched at the thought of him taking her across that filthy old desk in that sleazy little room again, so I unzipped and let my mind drift back to the events that led to the most erotic event in my life so far.

The internet chats and camming had progressed to the point where I'd be visible in the background wanking while my wife opened her legs for dirty old men, I even chatted with a few while we waited for Sasha to come home. We soon moved onto fucking for them on camera and that's when we met him.

Reg was a seriously fat, ugly old man, but it was obvious Sasha had a thing for him from the start. She'd sit chatting with him for ages before and after anything sexual, swapped phone numbers and would close chats with other guys the instant he came online so she could chat with him.

He barely acknowledged me other than to tell me to fuck my wife harder or to get out of the way so he could see her better. He had a very thick cock and an enormous pair of hairy balls, to the point I thought he may have a problem, but the copious amounts of spunk he let fly in every session seemed to indicate he was just very generously endowed in the scrotal department.

Sasha would always tell him about this fantasy she had where he would grope her in public places, feeling his pudgy, sweaty hands under her skirt. He positively encouraged it, telling her to dress up in the clothes she imagined wearing for him and that he'd fulfil her fantasy anytime she cared to live it out.

All good dirty fun, until one day I overheard her arranging to meet him to carry out her favourite sordid little fantasy. I didn't say anything at the time, I just left them to enjoy their session together but later on that evening my wife could sense that I was troubled.

"What's wrong?"

It took a while but I finally blurted it out, "I don't think you should meet him."

"Who Reg? You heard then?"

She was quiet for a minute but then broke the silence gently, "It's only for a feel you know, like in my fantasy."

"I just don't think it's a good idea," I replied, trying to block out the images of his pudgy old hand up the back of my wife's skirt groping her arse. But by now my cock was like an iron bar at the thought.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because it's someone else, watching is one thing but..."

"But what?" she whispered in my ear as she rubbed my cock through my bulging pants. "Don't you want to watch him put his dirty old hands up my skirt and feel my bum? It's just a feel."

I gasped as she squeezed my cock and I came in my pants, the wet patch spreading across my crotch.

I wanted it almost as badly as she did and she knew it.

Next day, Friday, was almost unbearable, I awoke feeling ridiculously horny. Sasha didn't say anything before she left for work, just giving me a sly smile before she walked out the door.

I thought about what we were planning to do that evening and my stomach churned, I still had my doubts but was so so turned on by the thought of it, and the more I thought about it the more turned on I got.

Trying to ration my wanking activities that day was futile. I'd had three by lunchtime, another two in the afternoon and then decided to go out for a while to take my mind off it. I only ended up in Anne Summers buying my wife a sexy lingerie set for that evening. All I could see when I looked at it was Reg's fat hands feeling her arse, I'm sure the assistant saw the lump in my pants, she certainly gave me a funny smile when I payed for it.

Sasha surprised me by being home before me.

"I knocked off early," she smiled. "What have you got there?"

I handed her the bag, she opened it, looked inside, then looked at me and smiled.

"I bet you can't wait to see his hands all over me in these," she breathed and then left the room, the bag held tightly in her hand.

I cooked dinner while she got ready, although I knew I was never going to eat it. Neither did she, instead opening a bottle of wine and taking it upstairs to guzzle it while she pampered herself.

After an hour or so she called me up, my heart was pounding in my chest as I climbed the stairs to our bedroom. Then I saw her and I almost came in my pants again.

My wife was wearing a thin lacy top that showed off her big boobs, barely concealing anything at all. She was braless underneath, deciding not to wear the bra I'd bought her. She didn't have to lift her miniskirt to show me that she was wearing the knickers though, it was halfway up her arse, showing off her panty covered mound and stocking tops. A pair of black six inch heels completed the look of a slut to perfection.

"Give me your hand," she ordered.

I did as I was told and discovered that she'd shaved her cunt completely bald.

"Just a feel?" my voice quivered slightly.

"Well? He might want to feel me there as well." she smiled and winked at me.

I looked at the bedside clock and realised it was time to go, then saw her wedding ring sitting next to it. My head was spinning slightly as I followed her like a dog out of our bedroom, watching her bum wiggle in those sexy, semi see-through knickers I just wanted to bury my face between her cheeks and lick.

The car journey was short and quiet, there was a nervous tension in the air between us now. She'd brought more wine with her and was pretty pissed by the time we found the dark and dirty alleyway that led to the rendezvous with Reg.

As we pulled up I saw him, he looked even fatter in real life. I heard my wife's breath catch and before I could get the handbrake on she was out of the car and greeting him.

"Hello my love," he chuckled, nodding at me briefly as I got out of the car and then returning his lecherous gaze to her.

"You like?" she slurred moving closer to him and giving him a half twirl.

"Oh yes my love, I like," his voice was oily and dirty now and I saw him slip his hand around her side and onto her bum as he directed her towards a decrepit building. They were through it before I realised that I was frozen to the spot, feeling nauseous, excited and nervous in massive and equal measures. My cock was throbbing and I knew I'd never forget that moment, little did I realise it was just the tip of the iceberg.

It was dark inside, dark, seedy and smelly. By the time I'd found where they had gone on the second floor he'd already got another drink inside her and was caressing her thigh. They were stood just looking at each other and smiling, like newly met lovers anticipating the plunge they were about to take.

The room they were in was an old office, there was a large, old fashioned wooden desk by the window, a half broken chair and a flickering strip light. The mouldy green carpet was threadbare and strewn with old paperwork and other odds and ends that always seem to get left behind when a building is vacated.

The whole place was filthy, the windows, too grubby to see out of, must have permitted some light to filter through but not much. I saw that there were three glasses so I took one and poured myself a vodka as it was all there was on offer, we could always get a taxi home. Taking the chair, I sat at one side of the room, out of the way, and waited to see what would happen next.

"Another drink my love?" the old man asked my wife.

"Mmm please," she said grinning and swaying slightly.

I knew she'd had enough but the atmosphere in the room was electric and I didn't want to make a sound to disturb it.

Reg poured her a large measure of Vodka and handed it to her. She smiled at him, her eyes following his movements as he crossed the room to turn the key in the door.

"We don't want to be disturbed now do we?" he chuckled breathily through his nose.

I shuddered almost in tandem with my wife, but for different reasons. This guy was giving me the creeps, but I could tell he was turning Sasha on.

"Do you like our little love nest?" he went on as he slipped his hand onto my wife's backside once more and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Yes," she breathed, pushing her tits out towards him, "It's perfect, so dirty and seedy, it's just like I imagined."

"Lovely, so put your drink down and lets have you bent over that desk, there's a good girl."

Sasha obeyed immediately, handing Reg her glass before bending over the desk, her tits pressing firmly into its wooden surface and squashing out to the sides.

"Part your legs a bit my love."

My wife moved her feet apart, giving Reg full access to everything under her skirt. Saliva filled my mouth now as I watched them and I had to force my teeth not to chatter.

"Now then my love," Reg breathed as he moved towards her, his groping fat hand stretching out towards my wife's bottom.

It felt like time stood still for a short while, I held my breath as his hand caressed her bum. Without thinking I unzipped my pants and took out my stiff cock.

The old man looked round at me at that sound and sniggered when saw me stroking my cock.

Sasha gasped, her hips moving in small circles as he rubbed and squeezed her tight young cheeks through her knickers.

"Do you like that Sasha love?" he asked my wife, his scornful eyes never leaving mine.

"Oh Reg, feel me Reg," she moaned.

I knew then that we'd both arrived at exactly where we wanted to be, my only problem now was holding off my orgasm for long enough.

Reg finally looked back at my young wife, introducing his other hand to her backside after setting his drink on the desk beside her.

I watched entranced as he roughly kneaded and pulled at her cheeks, eliciting moans of delight from my, by now, very horny wife.

I saw one hand slip between her legs where it moved rhythmically for a while, obviously rubbing her married cunt, before being aided by his other hand in pulling her knickers to one side so the old man could sink his fingers into her snatch.

"Oh God Reg!" she gasped and I wondered how many fingers he'd slipped up her.

She was normally very tight but I could hear how wet she was from the slurping noises emanating from her hot cunt.

Reg turned to me once more and gave me a nasty, cold eyed smile. My breathing was ragged by now and I had to pinch the end of my cock to stop the flow of spunk as I heard him slowly lowering his zip.

"Just a feel Reg, just a feel," my young wife moaned.

But she wanted it and Reg knew it, I wanted it and the old fucker knew that too. 'Just a feel', right then I knew that this is what she'd wanted and planned for all along.

Her hips bucked back onto his thick cock as he slowly sank it, inch by inch, into her willing young body. Once he was balls deep in my wife he began fucking her hard and slowly into the desk, one stroke every few seconds, pummelling her into submission, the desk banging into the wall as she squealed and writhed beneath him, her fingernails digging deep furrows in the splintered wood.

The strokes gradually increased in frequency and while my young wife was moaning the old man's name and begging him for more I saw him unbutton his pants and drop them to the floor without breaking rhythm.

Grabbing her hips now, he began to fuck her hard and fast, his enormous belly wobbling and bouncing as he took her, his skin slapping loudly against hers.

I knew I couldn't hold out any longer and shot my load all over my pants as I watched Reg's huge leathery scrotum swinging back and to like a wrecking ball intent on destroying my wife's cunt.

Then he was in her to the hilt, grunting as he tightened his grip on her hips, Sasha wailed as I saw his huge buttocks clench, his hips jerking as he spunked up my wife's hole. It seemed to last an age and I wondered at the amount of semen he must have been unloading into my wife. Before long I could see a few long thin strands dripping and dangling down between their coupled bodies.

In the silence that followed my heart skipped a beat when I saw a shadow outside the door and the handle turn slowly, but the door was locked fast and I breathed again as the mysterious shadow departed.

I turned back to the scene of the action and saw that neither Reg nor my wife had seen or maybe just didn't care about what had just happened.

She was sitting on the desk facing him now and they kissed passionately, her hand between them seeking out his cock, trying to bring life to it once more. The old man tore open her top and proceeded to manhandle her big boobs, squeezing, biting and sucking at them like a starving animal.

It was then that my wife looked at me and smiled scornfully, but instead of feeling bad about it I felt my cock stiffen once more and the butterflies of earlier return.

When Reg finally took a few moments away from my wife's tits he just turned to me and barked, "I'll bring her back in the morning. Fuck off!"

Before I knew it I was halfway across the room and following his orders to the letter.

I heard Sasha laugh and then gasp, the desk squeaking and banging against the wall once more. The last thing I saw was my young wife being ploughed by that fat old man's cock, her head tilted back in ecstasy, her legs wrapped around his waist.

I closed the door quietly, went down to the car and without a backward glance drove home alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just A Feel Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds