• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Horny Policeman

Horny Policeman

"Pull Over!!!!"

"Don't move!!!"

"Your hands up!!"

Within less than a minute I was pushed right into the bright yellow wall. With my face smashed into the bricks, I couldn't see the police officer but for god's sake, he must have been built like HULK telling by the force he exerted on me. I couldn't move a single finger, and I was the quarterback of a team which had won numerous championships! Me who had gotten in so many fights, never been defeated once, was powerless in front of this policeman. Releasing me a little but still exerting a certain strength on me he told me to lay flat against the wall and to spread my legs. He started searching for I-don't-know-what-for. His hands went from the top of my arms to the bottom of my legs still searching and, by god, he didn't leave a millimeter square of skin unchecked.

I flexed my back muscles just to let him know I could easily overtake him. He did notice since he slowed down a little but he didn't probe any further. On reaching my ass, I think he thought that anything he was looking for was buried deep in my ass. His hands kept on slowing, following the hard-earned round curves of my ass and then going up right between my asscheeks. I still don't know if I imagined it or not but I think that, for just a second, he came to a complete halt, with his thumb pressing on my asshole. His hands went on deep inside between my legs and touched my balls (to which he gave a small poke) and then went on again with his research process down my legs. It was only when it was over that I realized that all this time I was flexing my ass muscles, too.

"Turn around!"

His voice was very deep. I could tell by his strong voice, his incredible force and his powerful hands that this man behind me was nothing small. I turned around slowly and looked him right in the eyes. He was almost like me - well-defined facial features, snow white teeth, in-style blond hair- except for his eyes which were of a rare shadow of turquoise blue and for his uniform which seemed ready to explode at any moment with all his muscles bulging out of it. He checked me out in the front again like he did. All this time I kept looking straight at him. When his hands were over my chest, I flexed my six pack to the maximum and made sure he noticed it.

Coming on to my cock, I noticed a small grin forming on the corners of his lips. I wondered why would a strongly-built policeman like him grin on coming to my cock -- that was until I felt his hands searching my cock & balls. I looked down and almost shouted. I sure blushed and swore a little to myself under my breath but this wouldn't change anything. South there I was ROCK HARD!!!

I had like an XXXL bulge bulging out of my pants almost half the width of my legs. That didn't stop him, His hands run all the way up and down my shaft and my balls. I was so embarrassed.

Fortunately there was almost nobody in the street except for a young lady who seemed to enjoy the view of this policeman squeezing out my hard bulge. It was weird having him kneeling down in front of me with his mouth almost same level as my cock. Yet there he was.

He came right up and looked at me with a perfect poker face and told me

"Things here are unclear, sir. I had a record of you dealing with illegal substances around this area."

"Me? No, you must have mistaken with someone else. I'm not into any of these things."

"Don't try to fool me. This big bulge you have between your legs looks like nothing normal. I'll have to take a look at it"

Leaving me absolutely no time to answer, he unzipped my pants. I was left with only my underwear (I was wearing a superman underwear with the "S" placed precisely at the right place) retaining my cock. Even the underwear seemed to have gone down a little with the pressure exerted by my cock so that the top of my pubes were showing. Mr. the policeman started to squeeze my bulge again and formed the corners with the tip of his fingers.

Then, right in the street where anybody could see us, he pulled my underwear down. He was standing so close that my cock bounced out of my underwear and of his lips and came to a halt right between his lips. That didn't seem to bother him the slightest. And that's when the fun began. He parted his lips just a little so that the tip of his tongue could lick the top of my dick. I think he was wondering whether he could take in my 9.5 inch long and 3.5 inch wide cock. Well, that didn't take long. He opened his mouth wide and managed to take in the whole head on the first try. He backed off, looked at the monster's head, and then back again for a second try, and then for a third try, each time taking in one more centimeter.

Dude, this man was an angel sent from heaven. His mouth was absolutely divine. Even my girlfriend had never pulled out such a blowjob. It was obvious that I was not his first victim. He didn't go on it quickly. He took his time and prolonged this moment of pure cheerfulness. His mouth, his tongue -- every was divine with him. This lips moving up and down my shaft was magical and what his tongue was doing to my head inside his mouth is impossible to describe! There was no need for me to push his head deeper into my cock. He brought his lips up to my pubes and swallowed my whole cock. For god's sake, I swear I could feel that my cock had gone deep, very deep into his throat. I needed only two minutes to jack off everything stored in my balls right down his throat! I had not masturbated for two weeks and my balls were really heavy! His mouth was full and he was choking with my cock deep inside his mouth and with all that sperm splashing out of his mouth. He backed off and I saw my cock completely covered in my own juice and he had a good quarter a liter still in his mouth. He stood up and kissed me hard.

Even his kiss was divine. His tongue explored my mouth and gave me some of my own juice. It was the first time that I tasted it and it was by far the best thing I ever tasted! I couldn't seem to get enough of myself and it was now my tongue which explored his mouth for the smallest drop of sperm I could get. My juice was just the best. Well, that would have to be compared to his.

A police car came by. I could see by his face that this wasn't in his plans. His colleague came out of the car and on seeing his shocked expression did I realize that I was standing on a street against a wall with my pants and underwear down and my rock hard dick hanging in the air.

"I just found this boy half naked here" said the divine mouth.

"Okay, take him to the station and we will see what to do with him. Youngsters these days... can't even masturbate in their own rooms now."

His colleague looking away for a second, he licked a small drop of sperm on my dick and pulled up my underwear and pants, put me in his car and headed to his office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Horny Policeman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 544 milliseconds