• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 01

The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 01

12

Cathy and I had been married three years and we were, and still are, a perfect match. My own overactive libido is balanced with Cathy's subtle and covert nymphomania, a match made in heaven.

A big plus is that Cathy exudes hotness. She doesn't mean to and is a tease only when it serves a purpose. Fully clothed in conservative attire, which is her style, she has an aura emanating from her involuntarily which makes me want to lick her from head to toe and then rape her. An added benefit is that other men often get the same vibe and I really enjoy watching them squirm in reaction to her charms. Their arousal is sometimes barely noticeable and sometimes way obvious.

Early on, socially conservative Cathy was scared when she noticed these attentions. Although she is a wildcat in bed, she is a lady in public. After we were married a few years she became accustomed to the harmlessness of these lustful stares. Also early in our marriage our first swinging foursome experience and similar situations accustomed her to a more open and liberal attitude toward love and sex.

(Note: graphic e-mailed for submission to this location. E-mail subject line is this story's title)

One such experience occurred in our third year together. The scenario began when I was in Army basic and in-service training. For the first six weeks of basic all trainees at the camp were in quarantine and the only contact between Cathy and I was by phone and mail, neither of which satisfied our growing lust. As soon as I was allowed to leave base, Cathy flew to a nearby city and rented a car. She picked me up at the base service club and we rushed to a motel room and I don't think we left it for the day we were together. It was the most intense and riotous Fuckfest of our lives and I'm still surprised we didn't permanently injure each other. But that's perhaps another story.

During the last eight weeks when I was at another base for in-service training, I was able to get home on leave about every other weekend. Those were great weekends too, of course. Absence makes the dick grow harder.

When I was finally home for good and rejoined with my reserve unit and lovely strawberry blonde, we probably had a greater appreciation for the magic between us than we had ever had.

Cathy worked as a sales clerk in a large mall department store.

One evening after dinner Cathy seemed unusually moody. When I asked her if something was wrong she began crying on my shoulder. "I have to talk with you about something," she sobbed. "I've done something very wrong and I'm afraid if I tell you, you'll leave me and I would understand if you did. When we were separated for so long I was nearly crazy with loneliness and missing you. One night I invited someone to dinner here and things happened. Do you remember meeting Clark, the young man I work with at my counter?"

"Yes," I answered. I was beginning to anticipate where this was going.

She sobbed even harder as she further confessed in a very general way to this evening of indiscretion. She provided no details but went on to say how she loved me more than anything and that she would never do anything like that again. She seemed fearful as she awaited my reaction.

I planted a tender kiss on her lips moistened with tears as I assured her how much I loved her. I knew what I wanted to say but mentally spanked my brain for thinking of saying it. I wanted to smile and tell her my only regret is that I couldn't have been there to watch. No, no, that wouldn't do. I am such a barbarian.

"You remember our night with Paul and Marilyn, the swingers in Riverville. Remember how it was a new experience for us and that afterward we talked about it and found we both enjoyed it more than we would have expected."

"Yes."

"Remember how I told you how much perverted pleasure I got from watching Paul make love with you? Well, please don't get mad at me but this thing with you and the guy from work makes me excited beyond belief and makes me wish I had been able to watch. The only sadness on my part is how lonely you must have been. If I saw that young man right now I would thank him and tell him how grateful I am that he filled your need and that I hope he thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated your special magic."

I waited for her reaction to this, which in a way my own confession. Her reaction was she kissed me. It was not a polite thank you peck. It was a kiss so hot, wet and sloppy I could imagine it was her gushing pussy.

The remainder of the evening was spent in the satisfactions of her eager pussy and my throbbing cock. My cock pulsed even harder whenever I imagined the young clerk licking and fucking her. Throughout the night of passion the imagined images of their lovemaking flashed onto my mental screen.

The store clerk's name was Clark. I had met him a couple times when I had the opportunity to stop and see Cathy there at work. It was before my military adventures. He was a college student about five years younger than us. He always seemed shy to me - or something. It had seemed apparent to me that he was attracted to Cathy. As I visited with Cathy at the sales counter he had stood behind her and his eyes were glued to her rounded, pear-shaped ass, slender waist and gorgeous legs. He had blond hair, wore dark rimmed eyeglasses and had a distinct virgin schoolboy look. When he had made eye contact with me he looked sheepishly embarrassed, as if to say, "I hope you have no idea what salacious thoughts I am having about your vixen wife who I want to lick to multiple orgasm before fucking her silly." Yep, I'm sure that's exactly what he was thinking and it was so intense I could smell it. God, I wish I could have watched that dinner evening!

It was a day or two later when the idea hit me like a board to the head. The germ of the idea was to have Clark over for dinner again with the objective of voyeuristically experiencing him shag her. It would even be better if he was a virgin but that was no longer possible. Before mentioning this idea to Cathy I wanted to have a probable scenario constructed.

At breakfast the next morning we discussed it. I told her what I had in mind and asked her if she would be up to a night of seduction. She gave me a sheepish smile and almost whispered, "I have limited experience but I've done it once and with hard work and concentration I think I could do it again."

I laughed. "Damn, I love you even more than these bacon and eggs."

"I love you more than yogurt," was her retort.

That evening we talked about the scenario. Basically, it amounted to Cathy inviting him and letting him know I would be there. After a friendly dinner we would retire to the living room and a lovely night of debauchery. We discussed the particulars with the idea of getting her approval. More than that, Cathy had some juicy ideas of her own.

Step one was the invite which was accomplished the next day. I asked Cathy how he reacted and she said he reacted quite naturally and it didn't change when told I would be home. I asked her if she was excited and her one-word answer was, "Evil." She smiled seductively. We fucked.

It was Friday evening and the lasagna in the oven smelled wonderful and Cathy was preparing a salad. Garlic bread was ready for the oven. The aromas were driving my appetite wild.

Cathy was wearing a thin summer button up blouse without bra and a white pair of shorts sans lingerie. Cleavages, curves, nipples and a strawberry patch were all barely visible but visible if you stared hard enough. The images were driving my appetite wild.

I was thinking about how I would keep my composure and avoid raping Cathy when the lasagna was served. I didn't come to an answer before the doorbell rang. When Pavlov's dogs heard the bell they salivated. When I heard the bell I had an instant pop-up lap tent. This was going to be hard...er...difficult.

Cathy answered the door. From behind her I could see her do her full body smile which involves an innocent, unconscious hip rotation like her torso saying, "Hey, I'm happy to see you!" That plus the sight of her perfectly proportioned pear-shaped ass and the shadow-like visible butt crack was exciting. That little rotation viewed from the rear had her asshole as its axis, drawing the attention to that spot. From the front the vortex is her strawberry blonde trimmed mound which was also tantalizingly visible through those fitted white translucent shorts.

Cathy held the door as he entered and closed it behind him. I invited him to sit in a chair across from our sofa and we sat on the sofa. We explained that the lasagna was nearly done baking and would be ready soon. The delicious aromas of lasagna and garlic bread wafted from the kitchen.

We talked for ten or fifteen minutes and I wanted to make sure he was comfortable with me being there. Except for the first few minutes he seemed quite at ease.

The oven timer beeped and we moved to the dinette and enjoyed a good dinner. Conversation during dinner was relaxed and centered on work - mine and theirs. They shared some funny department store anecdotes and the laughter loosened everyone up. When we finished and cleared the table we moved back to the living room. I guided Clark to sit on the left side of the sofa and Cathy sat in the center and I sat on the right with my arm stretched along the sofa back above Cathy's head.

After a continuation of work talk we moved to Clark's school experience. His major was marketing and he seemed to enjoy and fit into the business world. Cathy tactfully asked him about his love life and if he was dating. He blushed slightly but gradually became more comfortable subject matter. He talked about specific girls he had dated, how they met and why they parted. Like most young men, including myself, he was going through that period where true love, good sex and the right girl were elusive.

He asked how we met and we told how mutual friends had set us up on a blind date and how we matched instantly. He then asked about our first sexual experiences with each other.

This led to an animated and humorous discussion that had all three of us laughing. When Cathy graphically told a story of us screwing in the woods and how she caught poison ivy on her back, we all laughed again but I noticed Clark squirm and that his pants were harboring a healthy hard-on.

"You know, Clark, she is still a wood nymph," I added. Cathy reacted with a smile and turning her head toward me almost causing our lips to collide, so we assisted the collision and completed a moist, tongue-filled kiss. Cathy added the sound effect of a deep purr. We returned to the conversation with Cathy calmly asking a bombshell question.

"Have you ever been with a married woman?" I almost felt a portion of lasagna return for a re-digestion. I looked at Clark for his reaction and he had an impish smirk on his lips and was staring straight forward at a blank wall.

"Once," he said.

"Mmm, was it good?" Cathy asked.

"It is how I lost my virginity and, yes, it was good. It was fantastic." I noticed he looked as if he was curious where this was leading and seemed slightly uncomfortable.

"Wow, that must be hard to top," I added and Cathy chuckled. She leaned her head back into my forearm and I planted another passionate kiss on her soft lips and slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

As I placed the heel of my left hand onto her upper chest to release the first button I could feel her intense excitement in the pounding pulse of her heart. The second button opened and began to reveal the glowing soft skin at the top of her beautiful breasts. I glanced at Clark and his eyes were staring and wide with lust as her torso was so slowly and tantalizingly revealed. The third button released her creamy full breasts, light brown areola and erect and swollen nipples. As I paused to unbutton her fourth button her fingers reached the fifth and then her entire torso was revealed and I brushed the open blouse to the sides. Clark stared and I could fully sense his excitement as he saw her perfectly formed tits, flat and firm belly and cute navel. My fingers glided teasingly and lightly over her breasts and belly and I could feel her respond with involuntary shivers of excitement.

As I played my finger tips around the waistline of her shorts and just under the edge, Cathy's hand slowly unzipped the zipper in front. Her kisses were becoming more intense and her breathing deeper and slightly irregular. Now, Clark and I could see her full and curly reddish pubic patch. My fingers glided into this soft garden and to the top of her labia.

My fingers gently parted the top of her lips revealing a very moist and swollen clit. A faint and familiar metallic aroma of her sex juices wafted into the air. The two middle fingers of my left hand glided into the wet folds on the sides of her magic button and with light pressure I stroked and twiddled it causing Cathy to purr her soft tune of arousal. Her lips and tongue were kissing even more intently. Clark broke his concentration long enough to frantically remove his clothing. The skin of his left side was now pressing against Cathy's nakedness. He moved his hands to the waist of Cathy's shorts and he began pulling them down her thighs.

Cathy lifted her hips from the sofa to assist and after the shorts popped under her butt she lifted her knees toward her chest and Clark slid the shorts down her calves and over her feet and tossing them to the floor.

Cathy leaned forward to remove her blouse and then back into my arm. She raised her bare feet onto the coffee table putting her into a more horizontal position and we continued to kiss.

Cathy pivoted her ass on the sofa and swiveled to lay her back onto Clark's lap, positioning Clark's stiff cock about underneath her shoulder blades. Her breasts were in front of his belly. Her ass was on the sofa cushion and the underside of her thighs rested on mine. Cathy looked up at him with her dark eyes and smiled before turning her head to kiss his belly.

While he was admiring her upper half I moved and was frantically eating her lower half. Her feet were on my back as I played with her clit with my tongue, lips and teeth. Supported on his legs, she arched her back to raise her butt off the sofa so she would have the freedom to sway and gyrate, which she did in a hypnotizing rhythm.

Clark had now bent over enough to kiss her which he was doing passionately and wetly. His hands were caressing her soft and pliant tits. At this point I knew it was time for me to move across the room and enjoy the scene. My tongue abandoned her juicy and delicious pussy and I slid backward from under her feet and cupped her heels in the palms of my hands and savored her beautiful, wrinkled soled with flits of my tongue.

As soon as I moved to a chair several feet away, Cathy flipped over and began gently licking and sucking Clark's cock. For a moment he leaned his head back in ecstasy with his eyes closed and then with a quick expression of inspiration he positioned Cathy below him and assumed a 69 position with him on top. They ate each other voraciously and Cathy was beginning to react. I am so familiar with her muscular twitches and the way her feet react as she moves through higher levels of arousal. At one point I could see that she was within a few minutes of one of her dramatic and noisy orgasms.

Clark may have recognized this too as he moved both of them from the sofa onto the plush carpet. He faced Cathy toward me on her left side and guided her right leg up and he entered her from behind. As soon as he moved her to the floor I could see she was close to coming. Her eyes were already slits and the dark brown pupils were out of alignment and sightless. Her face and upper chest were pink with blush. He fucked her pussy in that position and the slaps of colliding flesh and slurps of wet pussy were adding an lovely sound track to this erotic scene.

When Cathy's mouth formed into the oval Edvard Munch "Scream" configuration I knew it was coming soon. Clark seemed to sense it too and was beginning to moan.

Cathy made a sudden jerk and went stiff like a fish does when you throw it onto the floor of a boat. That is the beautiful, unique hallmark of her intense orgasm. With every muscle locked, she went into violent spasms not unlike a brief fit of epilepsy. With her mouth wide open and eyes in a blank stare, her throat closed off her breath and resulted in a guttural sound from deep within her. I like to think of it as her soul having a sympathetic and simultaneous orgasm of its own.

Carl was almost shouting as he came violently into her. He had stored up quite a load as the positive pressure created a wet and sloppy sucking sound as the pressure inflated Cathy's tight pussy. Ounces of his pearlized cream flowed down Cathy's still spasming thigh and oozed onto the carpet.

Cathy went limp and Clark rolled onto his back. Cathy was still having huge aftershocks and pushing a knuckle of her hand between her teeth. Both of them were breathing very hard and, frankly, so was I as I tried to think what to do with a handful of cum.

"Oh...my.......GAWD," Clark gasped as he lay behind Cathy who had opened her beautiful brown eyes and smiled at me. I winked and smiled back. Then she returned the wink.

Clark struggled up onto an elbow and looked first down at Cathy's sweating, satisfied face and then at me. I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs-up. He grinned back broadly and then gave her a long kiss.

Cathy is sometimes over-sensitive after an orgasm like that and I playfully call it her "touch-me-not" mode. Other times she is ripe for an instant replay with a mellower agenda. The way she kissed and reacted to his touching I could tell she was in mellow mode.

She motioned for me to lie next to her front and Clark was at her back. I took my handful of cum and spread it onto the warm skin of her torso. Then I lay against her with my stiffie against her warm jizz-lubed belly. Clark's dick was buried inside her ass cleavage like a hot dog in a bun. Feeling the swollen cocks against her skin brought a satisfied smile to her face and eyes. She gyrated her pelvis in a way that would cause the dicks to rub her. Her hands caressed my side and chest and we traded kisses. Everything was slow, gentle and quiet. I wondered where this would go.

When Cathy moved her hand over her hip to Clark's dick and glided it into her asshole and then guided mine toward her dripping pussy, I knew where it was going. Cathy wanted to be a sandwich.

I moved lower in relation to her so the angle was right and she was well lubed and eagerly ready. It was a new and rather weird situation to feel Clark's dick sliding in and out on the opposite side of Cathy's vagina wall. I hoped his thrusts would remain gentle because Cathy can't take any rough action anally. But she loves it gentle and shallow. We were both being gentle and Cathy was cooing a soft purr as we both fucked her. The gentle action continued for quite a while and Cathy matched a forward and backward movement matching our fucking rhythm. Fucking sounds were keeping a regular rhythm accompaniment.

"Mmmmmm, I'm liking this," Cathy purred, and a guttural moan began from deep within her. Her gyrating torso slowly increased in speed and our thrusts kept up with the tempo. Suddenly I could feel the muscular, hot waves pass up and back her quivering pussy walls and slight jerks indicated she was cumming. It was a subdued and sublime orgasm this time without the near paralysis and jerking seizures of her previous explosive eruption.

I wondered if Clark could feel it and he must have because through her vaginal wall I could feel his sudden throbs and then the pulsating gushes of cum blasting into Cathy's ass. Cathy shivered and then my own spastic gushes filled her vagina, forcefully hitting her back wall. She began kissing me wildly and Clark kissed wetly on the side of her neck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds