• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Toy For James

A Toy For James

12

I can’t believe that I have become a sex slave to my stepson James, but it’s true. Over the last six months, a week hasn’t gone by where I haven’t had sex with him at least once. Now he is even forcing me to have sex with his friends. Last night he had a party, and I was the main attraction. I had to serve drinks for James and his friends naked, and anyone who wanted was allowed to fuck me or have me suck their cock. I know this sounds hard to believe, but it’s all true.

It all started about two years ago, when I was divorced from my first husband. We just didn’t work out, and without any children, and at age 26 it was easy to pack my bags and move on my way. That’s about the same time I met Lance, my current husband. Lance and I hit it off from the start, and got married after only ten months of dating. We seemed to have allot in common. Outside of our age, Lance is 42, it was as if we had lived parallel lives. He was just coming out of a divorce himself, and that seemed to spark our interest in each other. The only obstacle seemed to be his son James, however he was away at college and would be graduating within the year. Most likely, he would be taking a job and moving on. James seemed to blame me for his parents divorce, although I had never even met Lance’s first wife. It seemed very odd for me to have a son almost my own age, even if James is just a step son. I tried to be close to him, but he never seemed to let me in.

After the honeymoon, Lance and I fell quickly into a rut. We were both working people with careers. Lance worked as a sales manager for a large computer software company, and I was a secretary for a printing company. If I did have any complaints, it was that we didn’t seem to have sex, at least not enough for me. Lance was often out of town, and when he was at home he still didn’t seem that interested in sex. He appeared to be content with doing it only once every week or so. I had not thought that our ages would be a problem, but that was simply not enough for me. I had never thought of myself as a nymphomaniac, but I liked sex and would often think of it each day.

That’s when it happen. I had taken a day off of work, as we were expecting a delivery of furniture. As usual, people always seem to come to the house when you are least ready to see them. As I was getting out of the shower, I could hear the doorbell. I quickly wrapped a towel around my body, and another around my hair while running for the door. There I stood, still dripping from the shower as I opened the door to the most beautiful man that I had ever seen. The deliveryman was gorgeous. I felt a quick rush of adrenaline as I blushed at my dress. He was polite, and asked me where I wanted the new chairs. My mind seemed a whir and before I knew it, we were locked in an embrace. My towels were lost in the shuffle as we rolled on the floor.

I may not be the high school cheerleader I once was, but I work out three days a week for lunch. At 5’ 5” and 121 pounds I still feel that I can at least turn most heads with my 35-24-35 figure. Within minutes, I had his clothes off and he was pounding into me with abandon. We switched so that I could be on top, and that’s when my life changed forever. As I was rocking myself to a fantastic orgasm, I saw a flash of light. It was a camera. In the corner of the room stood James. He had come home from college a couple of days early, and entered through the back door. Before I could even react, he quickly clicked off a few more pictures. I scrambled for my clothes as my mystery moving man did the same. As I fumbled for something to say, James only set me to my room. He literally yelled at me to go to my room. Like a little girl who knew she was in trouble, I did as I was told.

An hour must have gone by before James walked into the bedroom. I had gotten dressed, and sat on the end of the bed just waiting to see what would happen. He sat down on the dressing table chair, and said that he expected an explanation. I started to plead with him not to tell Lance, that I was sorry and that it was just an accident. I told him that nothing like that had ever happen before, and that I just couldn’t believe that it actually happened at all. After letting my beg and plead for forgiveness for about ten minutes, James told me that he knew his dad was leaving town that evening. He was going to spend that day and decide if he should tell him or not. Again I began to plead, even finding myself saying that I would do anything that James wanted if he didn’t tell Lance. Only saying that he would think about it, he left the room.

I felt as if I was walking on broken glass the rest of the day. Lance came home from work, we ate dinner and he left for the airport around 7:00 PM. It was Wednesday evening, and he wasn’t going to be back until Saturday morning. At 11:00 o’clock, James returned to the house, and appeared to be quite drunk. He told me that he needed to go to his room for a while, but that he would call for me. At about 12:45 I heard him yell my name. I was as nervous as I had ever been as I went into the living room. James was sitting on the couch, and he had a large box in front of him. It was one of those footlocker type of trunks. Almost instinctively, I again began to apologize to James for what had happen. This time however, he only told me to be quiet. He then had me kneel on the floor in the middle of the living room, and again he asked me what I was willing to do to keep him from giving the pictures he had taken to Lance. Not really knowing what to expect, I again said ‘Anything.’

James then opened the trunk, removing a large envelope. He told me that what he expected was written in the envelope. I was to read it very carefully, and do everything that it said. Any mistakes or slips, and he would give the pictures to his dad as well as anyone else he could think of. He went on to say that I should study everything in the trunk, and be prepared to use each and every item. Lastly, he said that he was going to bed. I was to go to work the next day, and tell them that I needed Thursday afternoon off, and I wouldn’t be coming in on Friday. Then he stumbled out of the room with a very unusual smile across his face.

I opened the envelope and read the note which said, ‘From now on, you are my slave.’ The note was attached to a contract which James must have put together on his computer. The title of the contract said, ‘Slave Agreement.’ It read like a lease, however it had many place that I was supposed to sign. It basically said that I must do whatever he wanted. Also, it went on to say that I was to treat him as I had around Lance, however whenever we were alone I was do address him as sir. I sat reading the contract over and over, yet I still had not thought of this as a sexual issue, that is until I opened the trunk.

The trunk was filled with sex toys, dirty magazines, rope and many things that I didn’t even understand. I couldn’t believe it. Was my son in-law actually expecting me to have sex with him and to become his sex slave? The answer was obvious. I spent the rest of the night going through the box and looking at each of the items. Finally, at about 3:30 in the morning I wandered back into my bedroom and went to sleep. That night I had two very unusual dreams. The first was that Lance and I had sex everyday, and that he wanted me to become his sex slave. The second dream was that he wanted me to fuck James. As I awoke in the morning to my alarm, my first thought was that all of the night before was a dream. Then I realized that it was true. On the dresser of my room sat a pair of handcuffs and a note which said, ‘Don’t forget to take this afternoon and Friday off, I’ll call you later.’ A shiver went down my spine as I read the note, which only said, “Bring the handcuffs.”

I got showered and dressed for work. Once there, I stuttered something about needing some personal time off, and then I waited at my desk. At 11:30 my phone rang. It was James and he wanted me to meet him in the parking garage of our building in 10 minutes. He then told me that if I knew what was good for me I wouldn’t be late. As quickly as I could, I said good-bye and hurried to the garage. However, it took me 15 minutes, and when I got to James car I said, ‘I’m really sorry James, but I rushed as much as I could.’ As I reached for the door, I found that it was locked. James said that not only was I late, but since I had not called him sir I would have to be punished. He asked me if I had the contract with me and then he had me hand it to him through the half open window.

I felt very conspicuous standing next to his car in the parking lot, but not as conspicuous as I was soon to feel. After James had read the contract and checked to see that I signed all of the pages, he told me to open my blouse and stick my tits through the window of the car. I hesitated for only a second before he added, ‘ If you don’t hurry, I’ll make you strip naked right here.’ I glanced around, then quickly did as he said. From my vantage point, I couldn’t even see in the car. I felt his hands as he squeezed my tits and pulled my bra down baring them completely. I tried to watch for people that may approach as I felt James give each of my nipples a hard pinch, but I couldn’t help but let out a yelp as it felt as if he bit down on each nipple simultaneously.

The next thing I heard was his voice yelling for me to get in the car. As I pulled back and my breasts became visible, I could see that he has attached clothespins to each of my nipples. It felt as if my tits were on fire. I grabbed for the pins, but James slapped my hands away, and told me to leave them there. With shaking hands, I got into the car. James then told me that we were going home so that my formal training could begin. It was about a thirty-minute ride home and I knew that my tits wouldn’t be able to take the pressure of the clothes pins for the whole ride. I held out for about five minutes before I asked James if I could remove them. He didn’t even bat an eye. After fifteen minutes, I was pleading with James as tears were beginning to run down my face.

We were stopped at a light, and James looked over and asked me what I was willing to do for him to remove one of the pins. Again I pleaded with him saying anything. In a chilling voice, James said ‘I will pull one off if you strip from the waist down right now.’ My mind wanted me to say no, but my body began ripping off my shoes, skirt and panties. In seconds I was sitting in the front seat in my blouse and bra. James smiled and said “Good.” Then he reached over and grabbed the clothespin on my left nipple. After giving it one last twist he pulled it from my breast. I screamed, as it seemed to tear my nipple right off my boob. Rubbing my breast made it feel much better, and then I again became aware of the pin on my right nipple.

Again James made me promise him anything, and again I did. This time James had something else in mind. We were still about ten minutes from the house and I knew I wouldn’t make it. James told me that he was horny, and he wanted to know what I was going to do about it. I began to cry as I realized where our scene was heading, but I also knew that I had to do something about the pain in my breast. After promising anything, and I do mean anything, James had me get down on my knees in the car. He told me that I was going to give him a blowjob. He told me that I was going to suck his cock and that if I didn’t make him cum before we arrived home I was going to have to wear the clothespin for the rest of the day.

I can tell you that I never sucked anyone’s cock before like I sucked his. James was remarkable cool for a guy who just seduced his mother in-law. I sucked and licked his cock until I could feel that it was ready to shoot. I then felt James pull me by my hair so that I couldn’t reach his cock any more. He then asked me if I had brought the handcuffs and I told him I had. James then told me that I was to lock my hands behind my back before I could finish and soon I was back sucking his cock. In this position, James would pull at the back of my head burying his member deep in the back of my throat. It seemed as if I were going to choke when he would let up and let me suck again.

Finally it felt as if he were going to cum again, and I felt the car pull to a stop. James grabbed a hand full of my hair and again pulled my mouth from his dick, only this time he pressed his hard cock against my face. Just as I felt the first spurt of his load against my forehead, James ripped the second clothespin form my nipple. My response was the same as the first time, only now my scream was muffled by James’ crotch. As I started to come down from the immense pain, I again became aware of the still spurting cock pressed against my face. James seemed to have opened a faucet of cum across my face. I was literally dripping in it.

To complete the humiliation of the event, James made me ride the rest of the way home covered in his musky load. When we did finally arrive, he drove directly into our attached garage and had me enter the house just as I was. I did not get to remove the handcuffs for the rest of the day. That afternoon and into the evening James began telling me what he expected of me from now on. All throughout the day he also kept taking my picture. After an incident where I knocked over a glass of water, James spanked me as I laid over his knee. He also fucked me twice, once while I was bent over the coach in the living room. He even made me suck his cock and lick my own juices off after he fucked me. As I slept that evening, I came to the realization that this is how my life was going to be. I wasn’t sure if Lance would be even more mad at me for having an affair, or for sleeping with his son.

Friday brought more of the same. James had me give him a blowjob first thing in the morning. Then he put a collar around my neck, and made me follow him around the house on my hands and knees. He video taped me taking a shower, and had me masturbate to an orgasm while he watched with the camera in hand. After lunch, we went into my bedroom and James chose an outfit for me to wear. He told me that we were going out to shop and get some drinks, but I had a feeling that he had something else in mind. My clothing consisted of one of my business suits. It was a navy blue skirt that rode quite a bit above the knee, and a jacket with one button in the middle. At first I was happy, and then I realized that James did not want me to wear anything underneath it. The skirt was short and tight, but I’d be falling out of the jacket and I’m sure that’s what James had in mind.

First we went to an adult toyshop, and James took me inside. He made a quick purchase and we were off on our way. Back in the car James showed me what he had bought, a very large butt plug. Telling my that he was going to fuck me in the ass that night and he wanted me to be ready, he pulled over to a side street and told me to bend over and stick my head out the passenger window. Again I was in a position wear I couldn’t see him. His hands roughly pulled up my skirt, and then I felt him squirt something wet onto the entrance to my butt. Then, without any warning James rammed the plug into my back door. The huge invader felt as if it were going to rip me in half. I’d never let anyone fuck me back there before, and now I knew why. I was in excruciating pain, and to make matters worse, James then pulled my skirt down and made me sit back on the car’s seat. Each bump brought a new whimper from my lips as I pleaded with James to remove the plug, yet my cries fell on deaf ears.

Our next stop was a bar that James frequents when he is in town. We sat at the bar for a few minutes having a drink, and then one of James’ friends joined us. James introduced me to Dan as his toy, and when he did I sank to a new low of embarrassment. Soon James had me pick up our drinks and we left the edge of the bar and headed back to a booth. We drank for a while, and then I got up to excuse myself to use the bathroom. Right there in front of Dan, James made me ask him if I could go, and had me do it while I called him sir. I felt as if I where five years old. After James gave me approval, I turned to walk away. I was four of five steps from the table when I heard him say, “I expect that the Butt plug will still be in your ass when you return.”

I cowered in the bathroom for as long as I could. I knew that James had something in mind for me upon my return, and I wasn’t sure what it was. It took all the courage I could muster, but I finally returned to the booth with Dan and James. After sitting down next to James, he asked me if I still had the plug in my ass. I couldn’t even look up as my lower lip quivered with my response. Dan then asked James if we should check to see if I was telling the truth. With that, James had me stand up next to the table and turn my back to the booth. I knew what was coming next, and wasn’t surprised at all with his next request, having me lift the back of my skirt so that the two of them could see my ass. My eyes were combing the bar in order to see if anyone was really paying attention when I heard James’ next request. “Bend over at the waist so that we can get a better look,” he said, and the tone of his voice said that it was not a request.

After they both got a good look the dildo in my back door, James then told me to sit down next to Dan. I was still too ashamed to make eye contact with Dan as I sat down beside him. Dan’s hands were soon making themselves familiar with my body. James directed the show, but I soon realized that if Dan wanted me to do something, James would expect that I do it. It wasn’t long before my skirt was bunched up around my waist and Dan was pumping two or three fingers into my wet pussy. I never dreamed that my body would respond to being treated this way, yet there I was getting wetter by the minute. James then decided that he was going to get us some more drinks and while he was gone, Dan really began to pump me hard. By the time James’ returned, I was at Dan’s mercy. He was fingering me with a hard steady pace, and I was leaning over the table breathing heavy. I could sense that I was actually approaching an orgasm, and so could James. Unluckily for me, he wasn’t yet going to allow it.

James told Dan to stop, that he wanted me to have my drinks. Not only had James brought back a beer for both he and Dan, he brought back six shots of tequila for me. I had never been much of a drinker, yet I knew that James was not asking me if I wanted them. James then began to talk to Dan about me as if I wasn’t even there. He told Dan that he was going to show him why he called me his toy, that it was because I would play any game that he wanted. James then said that he knew I was only wearing two pieces of clothing, and he then told me that I was going to drink each of the shots of tequila. For every shot that I did not finish, I was going to have to remove a piece of clothing and give it to Dan before we left the bar. He then told Dan that once we were outside in the parking lot, I was going to give him a blowjob. First however, Dan was going to finger me to an orgasm right in the booth. If I didn’t climax, Dan was going to get to fuck me. He then looked at me and said, “Start drinking.”

Slowly I picked up the first shot and drank it as best I could. At first I thought that I was going to throw up, but I was able to fight back the feeling and reach for the second glass. Dan’s hands were soon pumping me as he had been before, but this time he was also squeezing my nipples by reaching inside my jacket. There I sat, trying to drink each shot, trying not to get sick and getting closer to climaxing with every breath. I got as far as finishing the fourth shot when my pussy took over and I clenched with one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever had. My legs were quivering and my body was shaking as I felt Dan give my left nipple one last hard twist.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Toy For James

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds