• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Bet's A Bet Ch. 01

A Bet's A Bet Ch. 01

The old saying that you should never bet on anything less than a sure thing is an old saying for a reason.

At least that's what Jamie thought as she eyed the small, thin, gold chain dangling from her fingers in the light.

He couldn't be serious.

Two months earlier, Tom and Jamie had made a wager; they'd bet on the outcome of a stupid baseball game. Truthfully, while watching baseball was something they did together, Jamie really didn't know as much about the teams as Tom did.

She'd made the bet based on some stats she'd seen on television earlier in the day. Unfortunately, for her, the game had been an upset for the favored team. The underdog had come from behind in the bottom of the 9th and won by a run.

Jamie and Tom often made little bets on things. Tom usually won, and had Jamie perform sexual favors for him. It was part of their sex life, and they both enjoyed it.

This time had been different though.

After losing the bet, Jamie had assumed that Tom would want her to blow him in the car, answer the door naked, or some other kinky thing like that. He loved her to show off that way.

But after the game, when she asked him about it, all he said was, "you'll see."

As time went on, she'd brought it up on several occasions, but Tom just smiled. "Just wait, you'll see..." was his only answer.

Two months later, she'd actually forgotten about it, until the small, plainly wrapped package arrived while he was at work.

Inside, she found a card, a thin golden chain, and a pair of wicked black heels...her size. The card read: Hey babe, this is your costume for the Halloween party tonight. You'll be Lady Godiva. Don't bring anything else. A bet's a bet. See you at five-thirty, love, Tom.

Now, holding the chain up to the light, Jamie furrowed her brow in disbelief. It was a waist chain. Did he really expect that she was going to saunter out of the house and show up at his employer's Halloween party wearing nothing but this thin chain and the heels?

He was out of his mind.

Yet, the thought of walking naked through the crowd at his place of work was kind of exciting.

Still though, that was crazy.

Tom had pushed her to some pretty wild stuff in the past...opening the door naked for the pizza guy, skinny dipping in the apartment complex pool late at night...and she did those things willingly for him because they in fact turned her on as well.

She was somewhat of an exhibitionist, but this was just insane.

She thought about calling him and telling him that she wasn't going to do it.

But, then, a bet was a bet. There'd been times when he'd lost too, and she made him do some pretty crazy stuff.

There was the time that she'd made him masturbate in the park. There hadn't been anyone around of course, but still it had excited them both.

Exhaling, she decided to at least try on the "costume" to see what she looked like.

After stripping naked, she chose her makeup carefully: Lots of blush, blue eye shadow and ruby-red lipstick, finally finishing it off with thick, black eyeliner. Then she pulled her long, dark hair into a single ponytail that fell the length of her back to her waist.

Stepping back she took stock. Her blue eyes were framed by the makeup and her lips looked big and pouty. The blush and eyeliner made her look like a regular slut. She giggled at her reflection.

Entering the bedroom, she stood before the full length mirror and donned the chain, clipping it in back. Then, she slid into the heels.

That was it.

In the mirror, she turned this way and that.

Her large, tear-drop shaped breasts, capped by dollar-sized pink aureole stood up by themselves. She took care of her breasts, and thought they were one of her best features...to which Tom readily agreed.

The chain hugged her waist loosely, but not too loosely, at the perfect level just around her hips.

Continuing the inventory in the mirror, she saw her neatly trimmed pubic area between her thighs. Her legs, shapely from regular workouts disappeared into the black heels.

Talking a step back, she turned, to see her bare ass...she looked hot...no not hot...horny would be more the word. Standing there in her "costume," and slutty makeup, she looked like some kind of porn star right out of what Tom called "fuck flicks."

There was no way she could actually go out in public like that though. Although it was Halloween, and she was supposed to be Lady Godiva (according to Tom), the reality was that she was stark naked.

Her nipples tingled, growing erect.

Closing her eyes, she imagined the scene, for a moment. Walking through the party "dressed" as Lady Godiva with everyone staring at her naked body.

She moistened at the thought, wetting her inner thighs slightly. The idea turned her on...she had to admit that to herself...but still...she couldn't actually go through with it.

Could she?

The likelihood that there would be anyone she knew at the company party was slim to none. Maybe she could cheat by donning a wispy pair of panties and a bra...still giving Tom his thrill (and honestly, giving her a thrill too).

But the card had said that she wasn't to bring anything else.

Running a palm slowly over her taught belly, she moved it towards the warmth between her legs.

Besides, Lady Godiva was naked. There was nothing in the story about Lady Godiva wearing heels, but she knew that was for Tom.

Unconsciously, her index finger reached her clitoris and she pressed lightly...watching her naked body shiver in the mirror.

Her breathing came heavier.

If only she could do it, she thought to herself, watching her breasts rise and fall...inviting her other hand to roll a nipple lightly between her fingers.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she walked downstairs, grabbed her car keys from the hook in the kitchen and stood behind the front door.

Opening the door slightly, she peered out.

At five o'clock, the street was still empty. The late October day was waning, but still plenty of light to see by...if she actually went outside, anyone would be able to see her.

She shivered...not from the cold. In southern California, the weather in October is warm enough.

Wetness rolled down her inner thighs and her nipples pulled at her.

She was shivering from fear, and excitement.

Jamie pulled the door open wider, standing in the frame. Across the street, the driveways were empty.

Suddenly, she chickened out.

Closing the door, she went back up to the bedroom and retrieved her thin, black, waist length teddy from the closet.

After pulling it over her, she looked in the mirror. It was mostly transparent, and revealed a hell of a lot more than it should have...but it was better than nothing.

If she was going to indulge Tom's bet-fantasy by going out in public totally naked, he would have to live with it.

Then she changed her mind.

No, she lost the bet fair and square, and would live up to her end of the deal...just as she would expect him to do.

Pulling the teddy over her head again, she tossed it on the bed and marched back down stairs. Grabbing her keys again from the kitchen counter, she went out of the door, locked it and pulled it shut behind her.

Standing naked in front of the door, exposed to the street, she walked down the walkway to the car, her heels clicking on the pavement as she went.

She felt so naked, utterly exposed as her breasts swayed in front of her. Save for the chain and heels, she was nude in front of the house. Anyone could look out of their window or walk by and see her.

Her legs quivered and her sweet spot melted between them.

Standing at the driver's door of her car for a moment, she twisted her head around, trying to see everywhere at once. Her nipples throbbed into hard nubs.

God, what was she doing?

Noticing her reflection in the driver's window, she shivered again. All around her, the world appeared usual. She saw the trees behind her, with the houses reflected dimly above her.

But in the center of the reflection, she saw herself from the waist up. She saw her large, uncovered breasts, and bare shoulders.

She looked somehow out of place...naked where she shouldn't be. Her pussy throbbed.

Unable to stop herself, she again snaked a hand towards the heat between her thighs, and pressed at her clit.

Spinning her head around again, she tried again to see everywhere at once. At the end of the block, a car drove past her street.

She was totally nude, pressing her finger into her pussy right out in the open neighborhood, but the car had gone by so fast that the driver hadn't seen her.

If she didn't stop, she wouldn't be able to stop. She would end up masturbating herself to orgasm right out on the street in broad daylight.

Hurriedly, she withdrew her hand from her dripping snatch and jammed the keys into the lock, opening the door and sliding in.

The seat felt strange, but not unpleasant beneath her bare ass.

Starting the engine, she dropped the car in gear, and sat for a moment with her foot on the brake.

Jamie couldn't believe what she was about to do...she was about to drive halfway across town to her husband's place of work with nothing more than a chain around her waist and a pair of heels on her feet.

She shivered once more as a wet spot formed on the seat between her legs.

Reaching for it, she diddled herself for a second.

It was so tempting to get herself off right here in the car. But, she was afraid that if she did that, she would chicken out. The feeling of excitement, the sexual tension of what she was doing made her high...she wanted it to last.

It was the sexually charged feeling that was pushing her on. If she made herself cum, it would be over.

But closing her eyes for a second, she played at her clit, just a moment more...it was torture...bringing herself so close to the edge, but then having to back off.

Opening her eyes again, her heart stopped. Through the passenger side window, a young man stood on the sidewalk, watching her.

She knew he could plainly see her naked body, and hand between her legs.

Jamie nearly came there and then.

With her chance of turning back now gone, she released her foot from the brake, and pulled away, watching the stunned young man in the rearview.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Bet's A Bet Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds