• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 04

How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 04

12

Dear Readers,

it is with a large dose of nerves that I submit this story as a continuation of Bobby T's first three chapters. I have read all three previous parts of the story several times and I think they are really good. Every time I come back to the Literotica website I check to see if a new chapter has been added but, sadly, it seems the original author has decided to drop out of the scene.

Why am I nervous? I hate the idea that people might think I'm being impertinent, thinking I can come stomping in and start throwing my weight (and ideas) around as if I own the place. That's not the case at all, I assure you. I don't know if this kind of thing has happened before, but I think any author would feel some trepidation when they try to pick up a thread left by someone else. I certainly don't think I've managed to copy Bobby T's style exactly, although I have made a conscious effort to try. If the feedback indicates that people think it's a cheap shot, trying to cash in on somebody elses work then so be it - I'll take it down.

The problem is I like the originals so much and I think they have a huge amount of untapped potential, hence the reason why I always check to see if more chapters have been added.

Some time ago (quite some time ago) I began to think that more of the story needed to be told. In the end it became something of a curse. I kept having ideas; 'It would be so hot if Tommy...' or 'Carol quite obviously has...' or, of course 'Becky Owens is just...'. In the end I simply had to see if I could do something. I emailed Bobby T through the contact details given and respectfully asked if they would mind if I had a go at continuing their fantastic story.

Unfortunately, I heard nothing. In the interim I began playing around with some of my ideas, just putting the words down to see how it went. It's been over three years since I emailed Bobby T. I'm not sure how much longer I should wait, but I now have two more chapters written and I think maybe I should put at least one out there and see if you, the reader a) like it enough to read the whole thing, b) feel, as I do, that it's worth continuing and, therefore, c) want me to add another chapter.

So here it is, Part Four. Written by me, BBV22, not Bobby T. All credit must be given to them for having the gumption to start this wonderful story and share the first three chapters with us, thereby getting us hooked. I respectfully ask that you, the reader, see it for what it is: an attempt to continue an awesome plot with a group of lovely (and sexy) characters for the enjoyment of everyone who's a member of the fantastic site that is Literotica.

BBV22

04/2013

I opened my eyes and looked around, momentarily confused. I'd never slept in the guest room before and the surroundings were unfamiliar. Then it suddenly all came flooding back. Mom lay next to me in the bed, spooned within my arms, her body naked and warm as she breathed evenly, still sound asleep.

I replayed everything that had happened the night before in my head; the feelings as we had made love for the first time, the look in her eyes as I had entered her, the feeling of her body surrounding my hard cock as she lowered herself onto me, the sensations as we fucked and as I came inside her, another hot load of my sperm shooting not into her mouth this time, but into her vagina as I lost my cherry with the woman I had grown up with and loved so much. I breathed a deep contented sigh and enjoyed the feeling of her close beside me. A familiar stirring in my crotch signalled that another part of me was awake too.

Finally my cock had been inside a woman and I knew that the only certain thing was that I wanted a lot more pussy. I wanted a lot more of mom's pussy. I thought back to when I had gone down on her, her taste and how incredible her orgasm had been. I hoped she'd let me do it for her again. I'd never wanted anything as badly as I wanted to see her secret place again, to lick it and pleasure it for her. She was an accomplished blow-job artist and I wanted her to teach me everything she could about eating pussy and giving her orgasms.

The tingle in my crotch was becoming irresistible. I wanted mom to wake up so we could do it again but I didn't want to disturb her. I knew she worked hard and I wanted her to get as much rest as she could. Gingerly, I eased my arm out from under her neck. She murmured quietly in her sleep and I froze, hoping I hadn't woken her up but she shifted next to me, rolling over onto her back. The movement allowed me to free my arm completely and I sat up, carefully pushing the covers back and watching her as I moved. In the dim light of the room she looked even hotter than I'd come to appreciate. Her tiny frame looked so perfect, flawless, her skin smooth and warm, the curves of her shoulders and hips and thighs simply mouth-watering. My eyes roamed over her naked body, from her pretty face and long silky black hair which spread over the pillow, down over her lovely tits and across her belly to her crotch. Try as I might, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her vagina. Her legs had parted slightly when she moved and I shifted closer, moving to a better position to see between her thighs. There it was, the lips pink and swollen, looking delicious. I wondered if they always looked like that or if it was as a result of me being inside her last night. It was so small and beautiful and I couldn't believe that I had been allowed to push my hard cock into it, to fuck it, fuck her, to cum and have her cum as well.

I remembered again how good she had tasted and felt and how she had cum as I licked her and my mouth watered at the memory. Before I realised it, my hands were stroking my thick hard cock. I shifted on the bed, rising to kneel beside mom's hips, leaning over her to drink in the sight between her thighs. My hands moved faster, pulling, squeezing and the bloated purplish head began to glisten with pre-cum. Oh, how I wished she was awake!

Her eyelids flickered open and she looked at me, confused for a second. Then, suddenly, I saw realisation and memory flash across her face and a big satisfied smile appeared on her lips. Then the smile was gone and she frowned.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was harsh and I flinched, surprised at her tone. Maybe she wasn't happy about what had happened last night after all. My hands stopped stroking my cock and suddenly I was embarrassed by it, sticking up so huge and thick from my crotch.

"Sorry mom...I was just...you just looked so beautiful and I was remembering last night and how good it was and I got...well..." I kind of gestured at my cock. I'd gone from horny to uncomfortable in a split second and now, for once, it was beginning to soften. She looked at me funny and then sat up quickly, kicking the covers off completely as she moved.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm not angry." She reached up and stroked my shoulder and then her hand moved down over my chest, touching and caressing, following the shape of my body. "I just got a horrible feeling when I saw you...doing that." Her hand moved down to the base of my cock and began caressing the shaft, which only served to make me begin to rise again.

"What feeling mom?"

"I...I thought maybe you'd jerked off and cum and I'd missed it."

"No no, I'd only just started."

"Good," she smiled at me and then leant forward to kiss the rapidly re-hardening flesh of my cock, her hands gently lifting the head to her mouth as her pink tongue slipped out and licked at the clear liquid that was spreading from my piss slit. "You realise I have dibs on everything that comes out of this, don't you?" she asked as she straightened up again.

My mom wants all of my cum? Fuck yeah! I grinned as she straightened up.

"I didn't realise you felt that strongly mom, but if you do I'm cool with it."

She smiled at me again. It always made her face look so good.

"I'm only teasing, honey. But I do want as much of your cum as I can get, in my mouth and inside me."

"Really?"

"Baby of course, why wouldn't I? You fuck like a stallion, you cock is gorgeous and your cum makes me hornier than an eighteen-year-old."

"It makes me so happy to hear you say that, mom. I want to fuck you again so bad after last night. I can't believe how good it was."

"It was good, wasn't it?"

All the time we had been talking her hands had been working on my cock, stroking and squeezing and massaging the thick veined shaft, spreading the slippery clear pre-cum over the tightening flesh with her fingers which were so tiny but so surprisingly strong. I reached out and put my arm around her waist, pulling her across the bed towards me, playful rough. She gasped in surprise and then moaned quietly as she felt me slide a hand down into her crotch, pressing my fingers against the warm fleshy lips between her thighs.

"Oh baby, it's been so long since someone else has touched me there." She spread her legs and shifted her hips, making it easier for me to touch and feel. Her hands never left my cock.

"I want to touch you every day mom," I said quietly. "Would that be okay?"

"Yes baby, I want that too." Mom leaned over, stretching up to kiss me quickly. Her eyes flicked open wider as I slipped my middle finger in between her other lips and felt the velvety inside of her. She was slippery already and I could feel her hands sliding up and down my hard cock, spreading my own thick sticky lubricant.

"Put another finger in me, sweetie...that's it." And she smiled as a hand left my cock and grabbed my wrist, pushing my fingers further up inside her. It was hotter than an oven in there, so hot and wet as she pressed me harder. I pushed the heel of my hand against the top of her bald pink slit and rubbed hard against the spot where I knew her clit was. Mom moaned and humped her hips against me, rocking in time with the movement of my wrist.

"I woke up so horny mom," I confessed. "You felt so good beside me and I got hard just from us lying together. I had to do something."

She opened her eyes and cocked her head slightly, frowning and looked up at me where I still knelt on the bed.

"But Tommy, why were you jerking off? You could have woken me, I wouldn't have minded."

"I dunno," I shrugged. "I guess...you work so hard and you always do your best to look after me and I just...I wanted you to sleep and get your rest, rather than having me wake you up all horny just so we could have a morning fuck before I have to go to school and you have to go to the office."

Mom made a funny kind of sound in the back of her throat and then leaned forward to kiss me again.

"Baby, there's nothing I want more than to have our first morning fuck right here, right now so I can go off to work with a fresh load of your hot cum between my legs."

The thought of her sitting in her cubicle at work with my cum seeping from between her pussy lips drove me crazy.

"Jesus mom, you're going to make me blow just talking like that!"

She smiled at me again and winked naughtily.

"Hmmm, a hot load of cum all over my tits? No, I think I want my son to fuck me...fuck me with your lovely cock darling, fuck me so we can enjoy each other again. Will you do that?"

"Mom, I'd do anything for you."

Quicker than I could follow, she threw herself backwards down onto the bed, her legs falling open and her tits wobbling as she raised her knees and lifted both her hands towards me, beckoning me to her.

"Come on baby, mommy wants you back inside her."

My body switched to automatic. Before I knew what was happening I was between her thighs and she had her hands in her crotch, one pressing the head of my now-rampant cock down towards her cunt while the fingers of the other spread her shaved lips for the blunt head which nuzzled at her opening and spread sticky pre-cum over the soft skin. She moaned as she felt me touch her again.

"That's it darling, that lovely fuckstick of yours had better fill me up again. Fuck me baby. Come on, fuck me."

"I want your cunt mom, I want to fuck your cunt so bad. Are you ready? I'm going to fuck your cunt for you if you'll let me cos I want to pump it full of cum."

"That's it baby, fuck mommy's pussy. Fuck her and fill her up with your hot cum, fuck me please."

I pushed and mom rocked her hips and spread her legs further as she eased the head of my cock up and down along her opening. I pushed again and suddenly at least half the thick length in her hand slid into the slippery squeezing tunnel of her cunt. I groaned at the feeling and mom let go of my cock, wrapped both her legs around my waist and bucked up off the bed against me.

"Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me, God, I love your massive fucking cock! Fuck me with it, come on baby."

I pushed again and suddenly her incredible cunt had swallowed my entire length. We both groaned at the feeling as I slid into her and I had to close my eyes and stop as I felt my balls brush against the smooth skin of her ass. I just couldn't believe that I was inside her again, that we could be doing this amazing wonderful thing.

"Are you okay baby?"

I felt a hand brush my cheek and I opened my eyes to find her watching me closely.

"You're incredible mom."

She looked up at me with a little-girl smile on her face.

"Do you really think so Tommy?"

"Yes, of course. Look at us...I'm inside you, I'm making love to you mom. Isn't that incredible?"

She smiled again.

"Yes it is darling. Do you really like fucking me?"

"Yeah, I really do. Do you like it?"

"Oh Tommy, I love your cock. I simply love it. I can't believe you'd waste it on your mom, but I'm not going to complain. I love every inch of it and I want as much cum as you can give me."

"Mom don't talk like that. I'm not wasting it. I love you. You're sexy and you're my crazy mom who likes giving me blow jobs just so I don't have to jerk off and now you're letting me fuck you. Why wouldn't I want to give you as much pleasure as I can?"

"That's a nice thing to say baby." She looked at me closely again, smiling "Do you think Ms Owens is sexy too?"

"Of course." I said, without even thinking about it. Suddenly I realised what I'd said "But...but you're my mom. Nothing's going to change that."

She nodded, still smiling.

"It's okay sweetie. She is very sexy and her tits are gorgeous." She shifted on the bed beneath me and I lifted myself up, concerned I was leaning on her too hard. She slid a hand down the gap between us, into her crotch. Her fingers played around the base of my cock for a moment and then, as I watched, she began to rub the folds of skin above her stretched-apart lips. Mom was jerking off while I was inside her! Cool!

"You hadn't forgotten that she's coming for dinner tonight?"

I yanked my attention back to her face. I hadn't forgotten, but in the light of everything that had happened in the last twelve hours, I hadn't given it much thought.

"No, I hadn't forgotten mom." During this whole conversation one part of my brain was still focussed on the fact that I had the entire length of my rock hard cock buried between my mom's thighs.

"I think something wonderful is going to happen tonight, darling."

"Wonderful? What do you mean?"

"Tommy, we both know she wants to fuck you and I know you want to do it with her. I think maybe it might just happen tonight."

"Tonight? You mean...Would you be okay with that mom? We could go somewhere else, I guess..."

"Don't be ridiculous! Why would I want you to go somewhere else? I want you here." She grinned wickedly at me "I want to watch!"

What the FUCK?!

"Mom, what? You want to watch me fuck Ms. Owens?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"But mom...!"

"Tommy, there's only one thing that turns me on more than the thought of watching you fuck somebody with your huge cock and filling their tight cunt with cum and that's the thought of you fucking i>me

"Jesus mom." She really could talk dirty "I'd love the chance to...to do it with her. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"If the opportunity presents itself and you don't follow through I'm going to be very cross with you, young man. I may even stop giving you blow-jobs for a couple of...hours."

"Well okay mom, if you really want me to..." I was playing with her now, putting on a resigned tone of voice. Inside, though, my brain was doing somersaults; mom wants to watch me fuck the librarian! Yeehaa!

Try as I might, she picked up on the smirking grin I was working so hard to keep off my face. My cheek stung as she slapped me playfully with her free hand.

"Don't think I don't know what you're thinking. You're still my personal stud and I want you to fuck me as often as you can, you hear?" Her fingers began to move faster in her crotch, rubbing all around her wet opening, stroking the glistening lips and her clit. "Now fuck my cunt, Tommy. Fuck me and shoot me full of your hot cum right now! Fuck, my cunt feels so good!"

I didn't need any further instruction.

"Yes, ma'am."

My cock began moving in her, pushing and pulling and I could feel her pussy sucking and squeezing on me as I moved within her. She felt so good and I bent my head to her chest, straining to kiss each of her ruby-coloured nipples. Mom unwrapped her legs from around me, spread them wide and raised them high in the air as her hips began moving in time with my thrusts, pulling me further into her.

"Oh God Tommy! Oh God you fill me up so well! I swear, nobody has ever fucked me this deep before. Fuck me baby. Fuck me with your gorgeous cock!"

"Your pussy is so beautiful mom. It feels so good having my dick inside you!"

"Does it baby? Does it really?"

I nodded jerkily. Already I could feel the pressure of an impending climax building.

"Oh baby, you say the nicest things! Fuck mommy, fuck her with your cock. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me all hot and white and sticky. Come on, cum for mommy!"

"Oh mom! Mom, your cunt feels so good!"

"Fill it up, Tommy! Fill it up, come on!"

The bed started to creak under us as I fucked mom harder and harder, the urgency and need to cum inside her pushing me as deep into her as I could get. I looked down at her lying on the bed beneath me, naked and gorgeous, her whole body shaking in time with my thrusts, her hand a blur as she jerked off furiously while my glistening thick cock plunged into her silken tunnel. Suddenly she let out a squeal.

"Oh Tommy! Oh, I'm going to cum! Oh baby! Fuck me, fuck mommy, don't stop, oh God it feels so good! Your cock feels so fucking good!"

Her hot glove squeezed my cock tighter as she writhed and twisted and gasped on the bed, pulling the bedclothes into a knotted mess as her orgasm hit.

"Fuck me darling, fuck me. Oh, I love your cock! Oh...oh...oh, yes...yessss..."

By now I knew I was going to cum too and my hands gripped the sheet either side of mom's head as I began really pumping into her. Her tiny frame bounced up and down on the bed and she moaned through the last of her climax as sweat ran freely down my forehead and dripped off my nose. The pressure was almost unbearable.

"Gonna cum mom...gonna fucking cum...inside you. Fuck I love fucking you!"

"That's it baby, cum for mommy, come on! Cum for mommy, I want your cum, give it to me!"

"FUCK YEAH!" I yelled as I felt the first volley explode out of the slit in the swollen head of my cock and plaster the inside of her cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds